The Happy New Year 2022 Thread (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feel free to share anything in here about bringing in this new year. Here's a post I made on my Telegram channel earlier. AND don't forget about our distant group healing tomorrow in around 23 hours time.

1640981085731.png

Happy new year everyone!

I feel this is the year to change focus and move forward, to step up into another frequency where you can remain, and rarely come down to the negative—to the lower vibrations that may include feeding that which is energetically detrimental.

It’s a year of creating. By building what you want, whether it’s self-employment, a new way of thinking, a self-sustaining community, a book, a new healing modality, and so on and so forth, you can stop being controlled and manipulated. Change your focus. Don’t remain under the influence and contracts of others, including colonial and regime rule. Learn natural lore and do it your own way.

Return to, or start, single focus daily meditation to help you on your way.

I’ll see you there, in this new world we’re co-creating.

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.”​
~ Joss Whedon​
“The only freedom you truly have is in your mind, so use it.”​
~ M.T. Dismuke​
“Creating means living.”​
~ Dejan Stojanovic​

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What energy is supporting 2022? Here’s a card I just pulled from my deck, The Wildwood Tarot.

“You have made the leap and started a new cycle. Your instinctive spirit has felt it necessary to lead you to the gateway and a new path. You may have been reluctant or concerned at first, but whether you realize it or not a shift has occurred.

You may feel wary of the unknown denizens that await you in the forest, but the ancient Ancestor within you will guide and reassure you as you relearn and greet new experiences on the path.

Trust your inner voice. Listen to your own instructive and inquisitive nature. Your own inner Ancestor is strong, patient and wise. Let them lead you into the forest with new eyes and a joyful heart.”

In other words, the journey into this new world continues and you’re heading in the right direction. You’ve got strong support from spirit and higher self.

card2.jpg

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I’ll see you there, in this new world we’re co-creating.

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.”​
~ Joss Whedon​
“The only freedom you truly have is in your mind, so use it.”​
~ M.T. Dismuke​
“Creating means living.”​
~ Dejan Stojanovic​
I'd like to add Master Yoda's best mantra (which I once had in my signature) to this:

Do. Or do not. There is no try.” - Master Yoda

My new year's resulutions is thus just this silly sounding mantra: "DOBEDOBEDO!".

1. Just be.
2. Just do.

The second arises naturally from the first one.

We ARE (1) creator beings and thus we DO (2) create.

So BE it.

So this year I DO start my practice. I DO write my book on AP retrievals. I DO win the song contest I have several entries for. I DO find a dog to care for as a daily companion (or the dog to care for me). I DO ... so many more things that are good, creative, productive, helpful to others.

Btw, Happy new year to all! (I am not yet there in Germany, it is 10:41 pm, but I don't care for dates or deadlines anymore since they are 'dated' or 'dead'. Life matters. All lives. All the times. Ok, I start rambling and stop now.)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Happy New Year to all.
I thought I would also pull a card from my Fairy deck

This is the time to move forward in your spiritual development .
Continue your journey along the path of enlightenment , as it’s also the path of joy.
It speaks of making it successfully to the end of a journey and being able to start a whole new adventure if desired

This seems to go along with Laron card, the shift has occurred, we’ve come to the end of a journey.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I asked the Sabian Oracle about 2022 for me and got a most interesting message - people together and being outdoors in happy groups, which seems like my previous job where I was very happy.

LIBRA 21 A CROWD UPON A BEACH
This implies getting along with people with a live-and-let-live approach. People enjoy the outdoors and each other as they leave behind the stresses and strains of modern life in order to get more in touch with their bodies and their environment whilst having fun and relaxing. At times you may feel the need to get out into the open air or spend time with others or get in touch with your emotions. Joining with people of like mind in a natural setting, in a free and easy way, you can feel the release that can come from reminding yourself of the wonders of nature. Any feelings of what needs to be done should be put aside as you enjoy, relax and play.

Simple gatherings. Sharing in natural values. People loosening up and revealing their bodies. Relaxing social constraints. Sun tanning and swimming. Informal gatherings.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Happy New Year!

A reminder from the sutras of Buddha (via the Osho Neo-Tarot pack). The message (short version) is: Compassion is not having a bleeding heart full of sympathy for others - compassion is such a depth of love that one is willing to do whatever it takes to bring awareness to a situation..... There were many and Jesus was alone, but he was in such a fury, in such a fire! Now this has been a problem for Christians. How to explain it? - because their whole effort is to prove that Jesus is a dove, a symbol of peace. How could he take a whip in his hands?.... There is no need to avoid this story if you understand this sutra of Buddha:

For an unwounded hand may handle poison.
The innocent come to no harm.

Jesus is absolutely innocent! He is not violent, he is not destructive - it is his compassion, it is his love. The whip in his hands is the whip in the hands of love.
The Book of the Books, vol. 4, Discourse 15

OSHO Tarot_Compassion.jpg

I would say that humankind has not been evolved enough for this message until now. In past eras, this message could be misconstrued that you could be violent to gain your advantage (somehow OK in the sight of "God"). We will have to be very clear about what is right action in the times to come - sometimes it is no action, sometimes it is action.... but the decider is how you bring your love into it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and azlynn
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A reminder from the sutras of Buddha
I love it, thanks for sharing!

I asked the Sabian Oracle
I love using these. That was a good idea to check in with them and share.

I thought I would also pull a card from my Fairy deck
The contact for the magazine I recently made a submission to is called Pixie. That reminded me of your Fairy deck. Thanks for sharing!

I'd like to add Master Yoda's best mantra (which I once had in my signature) to this:

• Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)