The Great Human Potential: Walking In One's Own Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just finished three wonderful books edited by Martine Vallee and I was amazed at how "on point" these books have been with what I've been discovering along my own path. The first two books, "The Great Shift" and "Transition Now" were excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone here. The third book (and the newest, published in 2013) is the most up-to-date (naturally).

Just as with the first two, I had intended to try and keep this book unmarked and in pristine condition, just in case I felt inspired to share them with anyone. And just as with the first two, I was only a few pages into the material when I began underlining important lines and making personal notes in the book margins. :confused:

While all three books are a compilation of channeled material from several channels, including Lee Carroll/Kryon and Tom Kenyon/The Hathors, featured channels in the third book include only two: Wendy Kennedy, channeling the Ninth Dimensional Pleiadian Collective and Tom Kenyon/The Hathors.

The Ninth Dimensional Pleiadian Collective provides a great deal of information on the nature of Earth and The Grand Experiment, our role in the current Shift of Consciousness, the construct of dimensions, and a "who's who" of the Galactic Community (including a brief history of the different star systems). The Collective provides a great deal of insight into the Chakra system, healing processes, and understanding how the chaos we've been seeing is simply a breakdown of old systems--and they provide some suggestions on ways to cope with them in a positive way.

The Hathor material provided in-depth information on the use of music and sound to assist us in our spiritual processes, as well as perspectives on duality and dimensions. I'm forced to admit that I wasn't particularly drawn to the Hathor material and there seemed to be some fear-based elements in the material that did not resonate with me at all.

In any case, I do highly recommend this series of books (and in particular, "The Great Human Potential") to anyone who has an appreciation for these topics.

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm so glad you loved, The Great Shift and Transition Now. Those were very important books for me too. I didn't know there was a third (The Great Human Potential). When I read the first two books years ago I read somewhere there would be a third but I didn't know it was finally published. I'm ordering it tonight. Thanks so much!!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm so glad you loved, The Great Shift and Transition Now. Those were very important books for me too. I didn't know there was a third (The Great Human Potential). When I read the first two books years ago I read somewhere there would be a third but I didn't know it was finally published. I'm ordering it tonight. Thanks so much!!
Thank YOU, Vickie! I believe it was one of your posts that brought Martine's work to my attention. The books are fantastic!

:tswg

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thank YOU, Vickie! I believe it was one of your posts that brought Martine's work to my attention. The books are fantastic!

:tswg
Yes, in my post I was talking about how I found Patricia Cori's books though those books you describe above. Cori has a chapter too in one of them. I think it's, Transition Now. Cori's Sirian Revelations trilogy books are really good.

Cori went into a crop circle and received a strong frequency that made her pass out for hours. When she got back home she began receiving telepathic information from the Sirians. She wrote three books and I believe the telepathic information stopped after that. She continued to write but her other books are very different and I didn't care for them. I could sure see the difference in the channeled books and her own writing style. These are her channeled books below. These are really good books.

IMG_4908.JPG
IMG_4909.JPG
IMG_4910.JPG

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yes, in my post I was talking about how I found Patricia Cori's books though those books you describe above. Cori has a chapter too in one of them. I think it's, Transition Now. Cori's Sirian Revelations trilogy books are really good.

Cori went into a crop circle and received a strong frequency that made her pass out for hours. When she got back home she began receiving telepathic information from the Sirians. She wrote three books and I believe the telepathic information stopped after that. She continued to write but her other books are very different and I didn't care for them. I could sure see the difference in the channeled books and her own writing style. These are her books below. These are really good books.

View attachment 1472
View attachment 1473
View attachment 1474
Are these her earlier works that you recommend?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Are these her earlier works that you recommend?
Yes, Anaeika these are her channeled books. They are really good books. She channeled the Sirians to write these books. They are well written and very informative. You can likely find some reviews online since they've been around a while. The information in the books is somehow still very current.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)