THE GOLDEN CRYSTALLINE LIGHT OF GRACE: The Temple of Healing in Orion (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Here is a long channelled message from my guides in The Temple of Healing in Orion. I included two Out of Body Experiences I had during two Healing sessions I conducted.
The message includes also a view of the latest energies we are uploading now and coming during the next days until the end of this year.
I chose to edit this here because it is intrinsically related to my experience with recollective Healing and how that frequency helped me go further on my path receiving this gift from my guides in Orion. Those who want to experience the Golden Light of Grace have to firstly do Reconnective Healing on them selves before because it is an energy that will allow them to receive the Golden Light with all the information it includes and because it is a higher frequency of light. Those who experienced it can give here some feed backs freely.
This energy can be of an intense transformation in your whole being. People who tried it have noticed energy updating and upgrading on them naturally very early in the morning or during the day.

Hope you enjoy reading this. I am giving it to you here with Grace and Love and Peace

"You have been chosen to allow this Energy to come to Earth. It is your gift. You have been chosen to use it for your benefit and for the benefit of those who will feel drawn to it.

This new spectrum of grace is yours and you have been using it when you incarnated many times in Orion as a healer and priestess. You are now ready, fully ready to use it and to help with it during / in this shift.

Believe in yourself and know that it is a powerful stream go healing energy running in you; you connect to Orion when when you heal with it; you connect to these past incarnations; but know that because it is part of who you are, every time you use it, you are sent there energetically and you travel your past home to connect with your multidimensional soul. Fell that you are everywhere.

We are helping you as we are a community from your part lives there; we have been with you, but now we are no more incarnating in physical. We are there in Orion as Spirits and we will give more and more information when you are more and more used to this energy. Allow it to be who you are, as it has been waiting for you to remember it.

It is also a very powerful energy which has evolved through the dimensions/ It is a 9th dimensional energy and it is like all those of the multiverse directly connected to Alcyon.

There is magic in what you do, allow it to be in you. It is huge and reconnecting you to all that which is.

Bring the Grace in you !

You are the traveller of the Universes. "

Out Of Body Experience, November 27, 2016,

The Temple of Healing

"You have been teleported in The Temple of Healing to get the assistance you need helping you attune yourself. We need you on Earth in the purpose of being a channel of the Crystalline Earth Core Energy, and now you attended a higher level in this mission.

We need you to be as wide and open mind as we are now, through this process. Your physical body will learn to deal with these waves of energies coming on

Take time to let it work on you.

When breathing deeply you allow that new shift being part of you and circuling in a much more harmonious way. Just keep up breathing deeper and softer. You have all that is necessairy to be part of this shift,

totally involved you are in the clearing that is happening now on Earth. Take that deep breath and exhale what is no more serving your, what is no more serving anyone here.

Your help is part of this awakening process; take your time to heal and re-generate.

OBE in Orion: First Healing Session from the Temple of Healing

November 28th, 2016

I begun sending that energy and saw myself in that bath, entering the Pool of Green Emerald waters

I was turning around the bath and felt the energy doing waves drawing the infinite from left to right, and then vice versa. Two priestesses came to help me this time, there was Almeida and another one called Hamalett. I felt a warm energy entering me when saying their names. It was a sign from my spiritual guides that a it was real and the confirmation came with it.

They were taking that water from the pool and pulling it over my head to all my body and the energy was floating in and around making flashes of golden purplish and green orbes. My patient was also having that bath and water at the same time as me, he told me later after the healing that he saw a woman with black hair pulling green water over him. That woman was Almeida. She is one of the 7 priestesses of the Temple including me.

I suddenly saw my green dragon AMRWYN flying near the Temple, then over my patient, and at the end of the healing session I was nearly burning with that energy.

I was physically sitting on the floor during the session , I saw myself entering a cave located underground of the Temple, a little dwarf came to me and took me through a place downstairs, to a room where a dragon egg was in a dome made of golden stones. The shell of the egg was big and thick with many little cubes. I was told to put my right hand over it. I did. Then I saw a golden dragon inside.

When back in my physical body my right hand was burning hard. I heard « cut the wave of energy mentally, ground and center yourself », the burning sensation was gone as by magic.

Energy Shift Upgrading, December 8, 2016

We know what you are feeling beautiful ones, as if you were emerging from a crowd for now it is time to emerge and to see the new light that is shining in you. Remember who you are: hearing the light working on /in you is so wonderful even though you are feeling that dizziness and burning hands, the energy is of a higher intensity , let it run through you, and feel it flowing like water in the ocean during a stormy day, it is making bigger waves in all of you and you have to attune to this Energy shift upgrading. The fire you feel inside is the light of transmutation.

In your Bodies and centers of energy

There is a whole transformation coming in. It is already there and the work began few days ago now.

Your energetic body is in need of more light, to help you connect with more effectiveness to your multidimensional soul. You are watching you on live in different planes and parallel dimensions of the multiverse; you are seeing yourself in other other dimensions of parallel worlds with people you already met in the 3D reality and meeting some others you never known before in that 3D space, who live in these different planes, different lives with you. And that is an amazing experience you are living now. To help you be more conscious of this process, we are working on your light bodies. This is the only way for you to know how to deal with these new visions and these lives you are projected in out of your physical body during your sleep time.

During your sleep time you will experience more and more travels of that kind like the ones you had earlier during the last months. This isa day to day experience that will help you release all the karma and blocages you have been through in the 3D incarnation.

As you have more and more access to your different lives in the multiverse, you will probably gain more power on yourself and reach the power that is in you. Your soul is leading you there step by step, you know it.

On your lower chakras the work is getting more and more intensified because you are travelling and need to project easier with confidence and serenity and ease. If you feel that pressure on your higher chakras ( your crown chakra and third eye), that is the energy of this shift working on you . It is fining your connection to your multidimensionality, and that is opening with the heat you are feeling now. Let it be.

Your chakras now are being cleared in an intense manner and you will feel it. Some will feel the energies are working on very specific areas of your energy center, it is different from one person to another and there is no way that you will all have the same symptoms and signs. The Christ energy is around now helping your heart to open to unconditional love and heal your wounds. So feeling pressure in the heart is a sign that healing is to be done, or already begun.

Healing & Cleansing your bodies: The crystalline Terra

During the last weeks there were moments of clearance and cleansing in you and many have noticed it. The urge to consume healthy and fresh food is a sign of this wave of healing cleansing your bodies.

Some also had energy healing in them more than ever before, we urge them to carry on that healing cleansing as much as I can. Some beautiful issues are awaiting them. This is part of the awakening process; and the new shift of the crystalline core in every soul as in New Terra is now 100% crystalline. You will notice dizziness, liquidness, a need of a time to take a break from the 3D reality that is becoming unbearable for you, to let your consciousness run faster with peace in the new planes of crystalline Earth and further more.

Bless your water and food and put intentions to heal and enter these new worlds with peace and love in your heart. Do it as many times as you can.

You are Becoming More and More Sensitive

You feel yourself drained or being drained when you are in public places. That is because you are becoming more and more sensitive. Everyone reacts in a personal way. Do not worry. It will be just momentary. You are moving to a new dimension. Let your consciousness expand to this, it will help you and will be able to help better those around you.

Keep in mind that the 3D is now no more a good place for those who are awakening, their sensitivity is a sign to move on. Many will feel that with people they have been with for years but this is a moment to watch how relationships are changing. If they refuse the change they are seeing and living they will stay stuck in an old paradigme waiting for a relief that won’t come unless the act to give their world a change. Avoiding harsh energies is also part of what many are doing and will carry on in the future. Being centered and in high vibrational state help you avoid draining your energy and gain very quick steps in the shift. Do not let guilt, worry, fear, jealousy and meaningless things invade your space. You are freeing your heart from all that is no more serving the energy of Love.

Allowing The New Shift In You

Healing all your past wounds is now your ultimate way to go through this marvelous journey. You are certainly experiencing ups and downs as you are watching your past moving from your earliest memories.

You are receiving a new light made of a very subtle electromagnetic field we spread all around the Earth’s atmosphere, you can feel that dizziness and heaviness in you. get some fresh air and walk in a place near the trees ! That is the best way to attune yourself to the new shift. You can feel the New Earth in your feet and that is very important to be aware of its new vibes. They are stronger than ever. You can also feel overwhelmed by its frequency, but it is that you are really in the process, walking that new path.

The way you should behave and do things in your life is/will be inside everyone of you. You are your own key, your own guidance and you are receiving subtle and divine help on energetically . You feel it on that level and we want you to hear your own internal voice talking in you, we are here to show you the way to be more and more connected to your higher self.

Trust that you are on the right path, leading your own life to completion, healing from past wounds they no more serve you on your present process, you are moving on with Grace and ease.

And we want you to love yourself as you are now, to be open to what you are becoming, to pull on yourself the water of relief and wisdom, to hear the sound of that water falling on you.

You are experiencing prodigious times.

The New Light You are Integrating Is Very Complex

Let it flow in you. You need it, even if you feel it is hard to bear. This light is coming in multiple little waves. You see its colors if you are perceptive enough. So gazing at the sun is a very useful way to recognize and filter this light in and around you, to let it enter your bodies and to make it part of your journey. This light is Golden amongst all, one of the purest energies that the Universe has never been blessed with for billions of years. That does not mean the white light is less pure, it means that the Golden is a color that white light takes as a shape now to be more intensified in you, helping you integrating these upcoming energies on Gaia; So that’s why you will also notice these translucide filaments of light energy floating in the air around you, over your head, and the orbs of golden light. Many light beings are involved in this process. The Golden is protective, healing and helps you transmute faster and easier the old energies that no more work on you in this new shift

Use this Golden Light to heal every wound in you and carry on doing it as part of your healing process is to allow yourself to be the center of yourself, we mean more centered and balanced.

Walking The Divine Path of Love

You are walking that Divine Path of Love dear souls, and you know it is hard to ignore it as your on the way to embrace the change you are. Every step you take is a blessing as you are opening the petals of your hearts surrendering to unity, the unity you are now, the unity of the Crystalline world and Peace is your Gift.

As we open these new doors of Divine Light and Peace in your entire being, you notice the state of Grace and the Golden lights of Source. That is a sign given to you to explore that new energy in you and to help with it. You are guided to this as you are drawn to that light. It comes to you because your soul really needs it AND has been urging for.

Trust that the divine golden light of grace is guiding you and let it embrace you as your journey is becoming more and more complex you will receive information and will be given signs of true wisdom from other realms. That will infringe your old ways to deal with the world, but this is a true way you are walking on and taking for granted ; you are more and more confident seeing things happening as they should not as others would, without them interfering in your own decisions. You gain self trust and walk freely on the path of the Golden Gate of a Marvelous world"

I took this image last saturday in the forest during a distance Healing session with the Golden Crystalline Light of Grace, my patient reported seeing a golden dragon flying over him during the session: it was the Golden Dragon I touched with my right hand in the room in the Temple where the dwarf took me . Hope you understand too that it is Merlin's touch and that is part of the Journey.

15325199_1194597290625279_7516761377738691532_o.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

Very interesting session Henda. Around the time you did this one, I was shown something very similar in meditation. Anubis came and told me to touch the golden grid of Earth that is available now. I saw how this grid is connected to the tops of at least the main pyramids of Earth and it is known that any of the pyramids are aligned to Orion.

Many of the pyramids in ethers have their golden caps as they were originally built so that facilitates the flows of energy. By touching the grid, I was shown waves of energy that would be spread, and that we can benefit from this. It helped me greatly in my own integration process. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Blessings to you

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Very interesting session Henda. Around the time you did this one, I was shown something very similar in meditation. Anubis came and told me to touch the golden grid of Earth that is available now. I saw how this grid is connected to the tops of at least the main pyramids of Earth and it is known that any of the pyramids are aligned to Orion.

Many of the pyramids in ethers have their golden caps as they were originally built so that facilitates the flows of energy. By touching the grid, I was shown waves of energy that would be spread, and that we can benefit from this. It helped me greatly in my own integration process. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Blessings to you
Thanks for your comments and for sharing your experience. The Temple of Orion lead me to the Atlantis Crystal Activation and the Skull crystal activation too. They are 2 levels of a huge journey through Atlantis where I met Theta my guide from there in an emerald pyramid. I learned then that The Golden Crystalline Light of Grace is The Golden Crystalline Light of Atlantis and so much knowledge is held within

Reactions: 1 person

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Very intriguing experience, Henda. Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Very intriguing experience, Henda. Thanks for sharing it.
Thank you Vicky for your comment
Well I sometimes feel it hard to talk about my own experiences because it is related to me and to my own path
I also never mean to be better than others. I try to bring that light I receive, here in the forum because when receiving it is natural to give and share.
So yes I was intrigued too but it is part of the experiences I had to have to grow and bring light in me and others.
When we are very perceptive and have facilities in visualizing the energies many things happen. The OBE 's when they are lived in more conscious way are portals opening from time to time through very amazing realms. Orion led me to Atlantis as Theta told me in her first message.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thank you Vicky for your comment
Well I sometimes feel it hard to talk about my own experiences because it is related to me and to my own path
I also never mean to be better than others. I try to bring that light I receive, here in the forum because when receiving it is natural to give and share.
So yes I was intrigued too but it is part of the experiences I had to have to grow and bring light in me and others.
When we are very perceptive and have facilities in visualizing the energies many things happen. The OBE 's when they are lived in more conscious way are portals opening from time to time through very amazing realms. Orion led me to Atlantis as Theta told me in her first message.
Yes, I'm sure most of your experiences are personal and only meant for your own growth. I love that you try to share your experiences and thereby share your light.

Reactions: Moonseal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)