The general attack on human health with examples and studies (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
A bunch of my hobbies are science-based so I wanted to share my two cents here. This post expands on, and supercedes, a comment I made in another thread.

There was some talk of the harmful effect of 5G technology for cell phones so I thought I would comment on this and the general, mult-pronged attack on health.

5G cell phone technology

Why 5g? 5G is part of the multi-pronged attack on health and we have to go back and understand the purpose of the deep state and socialized medicine. Socialized medicine (which I will call SM) is being pushed so the corrupt gov't can decide who lives and dies. This was the push behind Obamacare. They had a committee of unelected people who would decide what items are covered and what are not, and limit the amount that the insurance would pay in a lifetime. But the payments started out small, and quickly got out of control. Patient-paid premiums are now 300% higher for the same plan then when Obamacare started. Plus it was a plan forced onto people who did not have insurance (that require has been removed now.) This plan was worse for poor people because the premiums ate up a bigger percent of the little income they had.

The same thing goes for SM. Problems are already happening in the UK, here are some examples:

- One baby was born with serious problems. The UK NHS deemed the baby would not survive and refused to treat him. The family tried to raise funds to get their baby treated in the US. This story was in non-liberal news but the MSM didn't cover it much at all. The current administration pushed through a visa quickly for this family to come to the US.

- In another case, Sue Verhoeven from the UK had an infected cyst (really simple to treat) for 60 days, then got fed up with the NHS (the UK nationalized healthcare system). She raised some money to come to the US to see Dr. Sandra Lee (Dr. Pimplepopper on Youtube) and get it fixed. So Dr. Lee made a video of this.

- Since institutionalized care for seniors is really expensive (my grandma cost $33,000usd per year, and that was on the low end of cost) you can expect that will not be covered by SM.

What was predicted, and is happening, is SM doesn't pay doctors well. In the UK they have private doctors too, but those are not covered by the NHS. So the good doctors go to private practice where they can get adequate payment for their skills, and the NHS is left with doctors who are average, bad, or plain dangerous.

Other attacks on health

The attack on health continues by using systemic pesticides on plants (like Roundup which contains glyphosate), which cannot be washed off, and humans end up ingesting. And by fast food which is convenient, but unhealthy in the long run. And by high sugar foods, which cause inflammation. And by other methods.

Non-GMO food not guaranteed safe

Non-GMO food does not mean it wasn't sprayed with Roundup. Many plant crops in the US are sprayed with Roundup at harvest time to they all die at the same time and can be harvested. Examples are: wheat, oats, soy, corn. Even the FDA found glyphosate in foods sold on store shelves. Articles on FDA here.

Bees

The problems with honey bee populations collapsing seems to be from several sources: pesticides including neonicitinoids weaken the immune system of the bees, and that leads to mite infestations and other infections. The plant flowers, the farmer sprays the crops with pesticide, the bee goes to the flower and comes in contact with the pesticide. A collapse of the total bee population would be very serious as most crops need pollination.

Forced spraying

Oregon wants to forcibly spray organic farm.

Cross contamination of organic foods

Organic farms don't only produce pesticide free foods. The pesticide can come from a non-organic farm via spray drift on the air, or via a stream that first flows past the non-organic farm, and then past the organic farm. The organic farm might use this pesticide-laden water to water their crops.
  1. FDA, Canadian org, and other orgs find pesticides in food. This includes: Cheerios, Doritos, Oreos, Goldfish, Ritz crackers, Stacy’s Pita Chips, Kellogg corn flakes, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Pepsico, General Mills, Lucy's, Back To Nature, Nabisco, Little Debbie, Campbell's soup.
  2. 60% of UK bread found to contain pesticides.
  3. Glyphosate found in ALL urine samples of people studied.
  4. Even organic wines can contain glyphosate.
Drinking water
  1. Drinking water poisoned for 90 million Americans
  2. More articles about toxins in water.
  3. NaturalNews publishes study on US drinking water. (Has link to table with results by zip code.)
More links
Pesticide Action Network releases Glyphoate Monograph with 600 studies showing the dangers of glyphosate. Article on the Glyphosate Monograph is here.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for gathering this information for us and sharing it. Much policy needs changing.

There are small things I do in a polluted world. I compost and garden in my backyard. However, I do live in a big city so my garden does get plenty of acid rain and city water.

Avoiding toxins is pretty impossible, it seems.
So what can I do?

Dandelion root tea is good for detoxing.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Avoiding toxins is pretty impossible, it seems.
So what can I do?
If you're in the city you would have to test your soil to make sure you don't have contaminated soil. Acid rain is bad for statues and grave markers made of marble, but not so bad for acid-loving plants.

Otherwise, grow your own food as much as you can, and learn organic practices. Square foot gardening is not so hard if you have the land, but many apartment-dwellers don't have land, they have to stick to pots.

Easy plants to start with: onions, garlic, leeks, dill. Then a bit more difficult, but still easy, are many herbs like basil. There are several kinds of basil. Thai basil has a slight smokey flavor which I love. Potatoes are easy in a 55g drum cut in half. You just add more dirt as the plant gets taller, and more roots and tubers grow where the soil touches the plant stem, similar to tomatoes. Oregano is good but some varieties can get out of control (I don't know what kind I had but it went nuts, I could not kill it.) Coriander/cilantro is easy but is a cool weather plant. Plant seeds as soon as ground is thawed. For me that's April 1. Then I let nature do the rest. By June 1 cilantro will start to turn yellow at the edges. Harvest before it makes flowers.

Just start somewhere and move on to other plants that you would actually eat. If you like bell peppers learn as much as you can before you plant, then as you go ask questions about problems you might have.

What survives Michigan winters?
  1. Dill will self-seed but only for 2-3 years. But I baby the "volunteers" I didn't plant so they survive to make more seed and they just keep going.
  2. Chives, onions, leeks, garlic.
  3. That oregano I had (Greek oregano?).
  4. Jerusalem artichoke. It has tubers you fry like potatoes. Do not eat raw. Harvest in the fall when tops are dead before the ground freezes. (Same for potatoes.)
Key points:
  1. You must check your plants every day, especially in summer. If they wilt, they need water. My plants get watered twice a day in July and August simply because that's how much they wilt.
  2. Let's be realistic. I don't know anyone who is reliable enough to water my plants and that's why I have a drip watering system.
  3. Make sure all pots have holes in them or the roots will die from infection caused by too much water.
  4. Start with an easy plant, see above.
  5. Do not water too much. Water only if you see wilting or the pot is much lighter. For plants in the ground, push your finger into the ground 1 inch. If that 1 inch depth is pretty dry, water it.
You must learn this about each plant before you grow it.
  1. Starting from a seedling is easier than starting from seed.
  2. Does the plant need acidic, neutral, or basic soil?
  3. Does the plant need full sun, partial sun or shade? Most food plants where we eat the tubers or fruits need full sun. Some herbs are the exception, they cannot tolerate the heat AND the full sun of mid-summer.
  4. Almost all food plants need well-drained soil. Some need rich soil.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
therium , that is very helpful info to share.

I make my own soil by composting fruit & veggie scraps, coffee, teas, & egg shells. I add leaves and grass clippings. I keep a canister on my kitchen countertop and then transfer it outside to my composter.

For tiny places, maybe a garden tower would be a good solution. I am wary of them bc there is a vitamin solution you put into the water and I am not sure how natural this is. However I have friends who use this method and they have a high yield and variety. I am curious about it. What is your opinion on the vitamin/mineral content of garden towers?

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
For tiny places, maybe a garden tower would be a good solution.
In my area I've never had good luck with pots or garden towers in the summer. They just get too hot in full sun and kill the roots. But you can try it.

Your compost should be fine but it might be on the acidic side (good for tomatoes and peppers) if there is not enough egg shells to neutralize the acids from the tea and coffee. But acids are good for blueberries too so I get coffee grounds from Starbucks and put them around the blueberry bushes. I love coffee but my body does not. :(( I have problems with coffee and tea due to an acidic stomach.

You can get pH test kits for soil too. I have an electric pH meter I got for about $6usd online. It also checks the moisture in the soil, and amount of sun.

Digital, with 1 probe.
Mine has 2 probes, like this.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You can get pH test kits for soil too. I have an electric pH meter I got for about $6usd online. It also checks the moisture in the soil, and amount of sun.
That is a good price. I will look for one.

Have you tried apple cider vinegar for an acidic stomach? It helped my brother w his heartburn and it balanced his system out. He just drinks it in his water all day.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have tried it for a few days but keep forgetting it. I need to do that.
My brother (I have two and have talked about my other one on RT) is a painter and remodels homes. So he has a giant however many gallon container of water he adds his acv to. For him, it is an easy way to drink it habitually. Maybe premake a pitcher of it like you would ice tea so it is convenient?

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
I find your postings today very interesting therium. I resonate strongly with your interests and I too am very interested in science-based topics.
A great deal of what you've shared today has been written about in the following book which might be of some interest to you.
THAN.jpg

Reactions: Anaeika and therium
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
NextBeing,
Yep! The Annunaki want to reduce the population of earth because the humans are really messing up the planet, and messing up the natural biologicals the Annunaki sell to other species. And a smaller population is more easily controlled. With 1 whole generation and a part of a newer one educated, or indoctrinated, in the worst public schools to date, the stage is set for something big.

But the Annunaki decided they don't want a nuclear war because that would contaminate their asset, the earth. There will be no nuclear war forced by the Annunaki. They learned from the past wars, although they are still selfish and control-centered.

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
Hmmm....I was wondering if the goal is in fact to replace the current populous with a newer hybrid human that is more easily controlled and more obedient? If the aliens from Eden are back, perhaps the biblical god that hated humans, the one that gave Abraham the 3 religions that have caused so much death and torture on this planet, intends to exterminate the homo sapien species created by his brother using extinction technology, and replace us with the newly created hybrids spoken about throught the abduction community - for example, as written about in the book 'Walking Among Us....

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I was wondering if the goal is in fact to replace the current populous with a newer hybrid human that is more easily controlled and more obedient?
Possibly yes. I think that's just a theory based on watching the actions of the Annunaki. But a plausible theory. The current human body has the ability to evolve into higher dimensions and that would mean the Annus would lose control of their "herd". Some current humans can also be very aggressive when pushed. And some don't need a lot of pushing. So a hybrid would be more obedient, less aggressive, and less likely to evolve and simply disappear in a higher frequency.

The crux of the matter is the Annus want to control their assets of earth and humanity to continue to make whatever passes for money in their culture. They also want the monatomic gold.

What I've read: They can only manifest in the third and fourth frequencies. And they need the gold to extend their lifespans to 8000+ years. This fits with myths of many gods living thousands of years. Some human cultures did not have the concept of "thousands", so the culture might say the gods live "forever". Theory: The Annus can evolve their spirit like humans but they are still somewhat negative and that keeps them back in 4th frequency, max.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Possibly yes. I think that's just a theory based on watching the actions of the Annunaki. But a plausible theory. The current human body has the ability to evolve into higher dimensions and that would mean the Annus would lose control of their "herd". Some current humans can also be very aggressive when pushed. And some don't need a lot of pushing. So a hybrid would be more obedient, less aggressive, and less likely to evolve and simply disappear in a higher frequency.

The crux of the matter is the Annus want to control their assets of earth and humanity to continue to make whatever passes for money in their culture. They also want the monatomic gold.

What I've read: They can only manifest in the third and fourth frequencies. And they need the gold to extend their lifespans to 8000+ years. This fits with myths of many gods living thousands of years. Some human cultures did not have the concept of "thousands", so the culture might say the gods live "forever". Theory: The Annus can evolve their spirit like humans but they are still somewhat negative and that keeps them back in 4th frequency, max.

the question is superhumans or cyborg humans, the evolved become superhumans and the rest cyborg slaves, mh so that is what they want perhaps partially but we as collective try our best with our allies to make all the willing humans to superhumans with clean air and clean food

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)