The Gathering — Robert Monroe & Bruce Moen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Back in 1985, Robert Monroe, the founder of the Monroe Institute in Virginia, U.S.A — which trains many students in astral projection for exploration out of body, and many of these have gone on to publish books exploring consciousness — released the book, Far Journeys. This is one in a series of three books where he shared his recorded memories around conscious exploration in other planes, and you could say other times, as time works differently depending on where you travel to out of body. Each book he published took you further on his own personal journey, not just in terms of exploring more of the dimensions above us, but also his own nature,and source. Ultimate Journey remains one of my favourite metaphysical books, the third in the series, because he journeyed ‘home’ and shared those experiences.

Back to Far Journeys; while traveling out of body he came across a gathering just outside of the orbit of the Earth. This gathering relates to the shift in consciousness, in terms of the major energy changes impacting us as these years pass by within our life time. He shared his experience in this book, but he also instructed his students at the Monroe Institute to travel here during their studies. Back then the actual location in the astral in relation to the gathering was given the label 'exploration 27'. So while Monroe was the first to share this, other projectors out there have also mentioned this in various books, and online on their respective sites. Below I am going to share with you what came up around this Gathering in Monroe’s book, Far Journey’s, and then what Bruce Moen’s included in his book Voyages Into the Afterlife: Charting Unknown Territory about the same topic.
From Far Journey’s by Robert Monroe

We were on the far rim of the outermost ring. I could recognise it from the very thin ambience of haze. The soft white forms were all around us. I could perceive my INSPEC friend was with me, but there was no glowing from. [Outermost ring relates to the vibrational aspect of noise and energy from the earth outwards into space/astral. INSPEC means intelligence species, like a higher entity/guide, but perhaps higher than the normal guide — Laron]

(There is no need to distract their attention)

I reached for any percept of Bill, then Lou. I wouldn't find either. [These are friends of Monroe that exist consciously in the astral and interact with Monroe from time to time. Percept is like an energetic signature of existence and location — Laron]

(They have, graduated, as you put it) [The voice talking is Monroe's guide, but it may actually be his higher self, I can't recall right now — Laron]

That was to be expected, and I had a percept of their new address, as it were, but there was some factor involved that disturbed me, and I couldn't bring it out. Then I became aware of the intent inward of focus the entire outermost ring, the inhabitants thereof. There was a strong radiation expectancy, not concern, as if the star of the show was about to make an entrance. I followed the line of their focus. It was the physical planet earth, indistinct and nebulous from this perspective.

(Let us take another viewpoint)

By all means, and the phrase does fit!

CLICK! [This means that there has been a sudden shift from one location to another — Laron]

We were out in space somewhere, between the earth and the moon, indeterminate distance, fifty thousand miles plus from the surface of the earth. It was very clear and detailed, not as it was before. I turned to look at the moon and blanked. No more than a thousand feet away, or so it seemed, was an immense, solid-appearing object gray in color, long and slender, conical-shaped with a hemispheric dome at the widest end - the other end was somewhere in the distance, at least several miles. It appeared motionless, but I had the definite percept of an M Band radiation from it. A spaceship, a physical spaceship?

(In your terms, that is correct. It is not a human construct. There are many of such around the physical earth at this point. Their origins are of your physical universe but not necessarily of your time reference.)

'Many' could be five or five thousand. There was no point in trying to find out. But why around our earth, was it...

(They are focused on the planet earth and humans just as you observed the others, and for the same purpose. Shall we move on? The answer will come soon.)

My curiosity accepted gladly.

robert monroe.jpg
Robert Monroe

CLICK!

My immediate percept of the earth was a pinpoint of reflected light in the distance, no larger than a small star. From it come irregular waves of energy, multidimensional, pulsing, intermittently broken by occasional quick flares, a complex unorganised pattern composed not of light or electromagnetic or gravitic structure, but of some other energy that I couldn't define.

I was so completely fascinated by the display that I did not at first notice the background. As far as I could perceive in all directions, with the earth at the center, was a host of forms, countless numbers it seemed. Some had shape, others appeared as no more than a wisp of cloud vapor, all glowed in various degrees of intensity. From those nearest us, I had the same percept of expectancy, of waiting for the show to begin.

It must be some big show to attract all of these...

(It is what we call the gathering. These have manifested from other nearby energy systems only to witness the big show, as you call it, just as those within the physical spacecraft and your final-process humans. This big show which is about to occur is actually a very rare event - the conflux of several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your space-time. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention. In terms that you can perceive, it may occur once every eighty-seven million of your earth years.)

Very long odds, and a long time to wait.

(This does not warrant that it will be produced at that frequency. There are random elements and variables in the format which cannot be predicted.)

So random that the event might not take place, perhaps. There would be a lot of disappointed...

(It is long past such a point. It will occur. The interest lies in the result. It is best symbolised to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining energy systems as well.

Therefore the wide interest. In human terms, still symbolised, the gathering is here to observe the possible birth of a new energy. Will it survive the birth process, and if so, what are the potentials inherent in such energy that will predict accurately the same at maturity? Or will the energy arrive stillborn, and all the possibilities remain no more than that - weak uncoordinated possibilities?)

Running a bit of my exquisite H+ rote made it quite clear. But my still in-human self looked at earth and the human system... [A rote is a psychic series of images depicting a certain event or information... this makes communication much faster than words — Laron]

(There is a human oriental symbol for crisis which is composed of two sub-symbols indicating danger and opportunity. The event in human and physical earth terms is definitely a point of crisis. It is quite valid that as to human existence both danger and opportunity will be present in extreme degrees.)

Danger? Physical danger? Mental? The...

(Those are possibilities, the exact nature of which will be determined by the event itself. Whatever your percept may be is one of the possibilities. One or several will occur. )

The other side, the opportunity.

(That is the key to the understanding of the event. It will offer human consciousness a rare potential to emerge rapidly into a unified intelligent energy system that will range far beyond your time-space illusion, creating, constructing, teaching, as only a human-trained graduate energy is able to do.)

Our visit to earth in 3000 plus...

(A possibility that may become probably with the event. Your action is one of the minute random factors that may make it so.)

If the opportunity is missed...

(Humans will retreat as the dominant species on earth until they no longer survive as active consciousness, eventually in any form.)

I asked it directly - "And you, all of you, what will you do if that takes place?"

There was a beautiful warmth and soft smile in the response. (We would just have to start up some action on some other planet in time-space with new humans.)

From Voyages Into the Afterlife: Charting Unknown Territory by Bruce Moen
The full chapter is also available online through Bruce Moen's website here, http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/gatherng.html

(Bruce Moen comes upon a strange looking being in space, after the exploration team 27 projected to the gathering spot, which is a location in space not far from the earth)

"You said earlier you're here to observe the Big Event, can you tell me what it is?"

"Sure, the core crystal of your planet is moving into alignment with a very distant object. It's an alignment at an intergalactic level," the little guy said, flatly."What's the object the core crystal is aligning with?" I asked, curious."The Big Guy, head honcho, mister big, the main man, center of the universe, the beginning, the grandfather of all grandfathers, get it?" he replied. From his redundant answers an image formed in my awareness. It was similar to the Uranus / Bimini axis alignment, except it was the main earth core crystal and some very distant object. There was a sense that this alignment would make a pathway through which some kind of energy would enter and be infused into the earth core crystal. Whatever this energy is, it would become a part of a new "consciousness environment" for earth's inhabitants, both physical and nonphysical.

My sense was that this was not yet perfectly in alignment, but very close. Close enough, earth's inhabitants were already feeling the effects from just the fringes of the distant object's energy. The effects would continue to intensify as perfect alignment approaches."How soon before this Big Event takes place?" I asked."It has already begun. Complete alignment will occur very soon," the little blob replied." What happens at complete alignment?" I asked. A visual image formed in response to my question. It bore a strong resemblance to the final scene from the movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey. An image of the planet earth shone brightly, against the blackness of space and distant stars. A ball of bright light emerged from the earth and rose upward. The ball of light was the size of the earth and inside the ball I could see the fully formed body of an infant human. Its eyes were open and it was looking around."So, when the earth core crystal and this distant object are in perfect alignment, there will be a birth of some kind?" I asked. "Yes, a birth, a human birth would be a way to describe the Big Event," the little guy replied." Why are you here to witness this birth," I asked."We are all here at the Gathering to witness it because the change it represents may effect us all. We're recording the event to try to better understand the effects it may have upon all of us. There's also the aspect of a desire to record it so we are better prepared to deal with this change should it occur on our own home world," he replied straightforwardly.

(Skipping ahead here, I think the first part below is important to include as it shows how peoples own personal perceptions and situations can influence their experiences in the astral, which can then cause possible misinterpretations within material, such as this or other material out there)

Before this exercise began most everyone had expressed some excitement and interest in further exploring the earth changes. So much has been written on the subject, predicting death, destruction and catastrophe, I was very interested in what we might discover too.

To be sure, each of us viewed our contacts at the Gathering through our own, unique sets of filters. What we perceive is always colored by our past experience and the contents of our personal library of images and beliefs. So with all our baggage and perceived notions we were ready to explore and gather first hand information once again.We used the same slingshot method to reach the Gathering at Focus 34/35. From darkness at EC F-27, at the Earth Core Crystal, I rocketed through the light at the TMI There crystal and into the darkness beyond. When the Hemi-Sync tones began to stabilize I opened my awareness to the lightening surroundings and waited for an impression to form. Several odd shapes floated into and out of view. The large, dark, mottled snail shell-looking thing came into view again above me and floated downward out of view. Next, the long tubular structure with the large satellite dish shape on one end moved by and faded from view as it moved from my right to my left. Then I could feel something very large directly in front of me, giving off impressions of hard, shiny, metallic and curved. I couldn't see it yet, but there seemed to be many individuals grouped together inside and they were busily working at various activities. I took this to be one of the intelligences at the Gathering and so I opened my intent to communicate with them. I'll refer to this intelligence as the "2ndGathgroup" because they were the second group I contacted at the Gathering. 2ndGathgroup isn't a name they gave me to call them. They might have had a name they called themselves, but it didn't occur to me to ask for one. So, we're stuck with 2ndGathgroup as their moniker.

(moving ahead here)

... "We are a telepathic race, all connected to each others' thoughts in an instantaneous manner. We are a group consciousness. It was somewhat difficult to separate myself from the group to communicate with you, but here I am. As a telepathic group, all other members of the crew can listen in on our conversation through me. What is your interest in communicating with us?"

"I'm exploring this region of space to learn about something we call the Gathering," I replied. "I'm one of eighteen people participating in a program to explore beyond physical earth existence and learn what I can. What is your interest in communication?" I queried." We've come to this region to witness events taking place on the earth. Specifically the great event which is happening here to the earth school. You know anything about that?" he asked." We call it the Earth Changes but there seems to be lot of confusion about exactly what that means," I responded. At this point Dar's voice came in on the tape and suggested I ask a question, I focused my attention on the 2ndGathgroup Spokesman and toned it."I've noticed there are many other groups gathered here also, what is your relationship to those other groups?" I asked."We are mostly all members of an intergalactic group, you might call it a federation. There are also some loners here who came on their own to observe these events. They are not members of our federation but are welcome to be here to observe. As federation members, we are part of a network that shares information in a cooperative effort to learn more about each other and the unknown. Every member of the federation with the capability has a contingent here to observe and we share our information with other members who haven't the capability," he replied.

Dar's voice stated the next question, "What proportion of those gathered here are Earth School graduates?" I passed it on to the 2ndGathgroup Spokesman." Their actual numbers are very small, perhaps five or six percent, but their power is great," he replied."

How do those gathered here identify themselves and their current locale," I asked my host, prompted by Dar's voice on the tape." As a network of Aliens, or Other Home Worlders if you prefer. We each have our own home world in the physical universe. Each home world has sent a contingent here to observe the earth changes as you call them. We are located here where you've found us, in relatively close proximity to the earth. But we are just a small group of astronauts here on a mission from our home world. It's our understanding that one of the potential results of the earth changes, as you call them, is that earth will be joining our federation."

"What is the focus of your interest in your observation of the great event as you call it?" I asked, rephrasing the question Dar's voice suggested on the tape." We are here to try to gain some understanding of the energies involved in the great event," he replied. Calling my attention to the interior of his ship, he said, "As you can see we have brought the most sophisticated equipment available, from our home world to record this great event."

As I looked around the interior of their ship my impression of the control room was that of a NASA moon shot. Row upon row of computer monitors, technicians, sensors, control consoles, recording equipment and other assorted gear. It felt like there was close to a football field size area in their ship filled with technicians and equipment. Quite impressive.

"What sort of energies are you interested in recording?" I asked.His answer came in a series of squawks and squeaks that translated themselves into images. The first one was an image of the earth that looked about two or three times the diameter of a full moon. As I looked at it I wondered if this gave some clue as to the distance from earth to 2ndGathgroup's ship. I could see the huge crystal within the earth aligned to the axis of rotation. At one end, near the north pole, a ring was placed around the crystal. The word "LOVE" was engraved on the ring. In response to my question about the nature of the energies 2ndGathgroup was here to record, the ring slid from the end of the crystal to the center. With the images of the crystal and the earth superimposed the ring moved to the core center of the earth.

These images then translated themselves into the following information. The energies are about a change in the duality nature of the earth school. When they're infused in the earth's core crystal some of the confusion we earth people have about this duality nature may be cleared up. The crystal symbolized the polarizing nature of the earth school where every thing can be described in terms of opposites. Polar opposites like hot and cold, wet and dry, tall and short are just a few examples.

Moving the ring, labeled LOVE, from one end of the crystal to the center, symbolized a change in which we in the earth school would now recognize our confusion. We would have the opportunity to understand that Love does not have a polar opposite called hate. That is a confusion, caused by the duality nature of the earth school. As a result of the ongoing earth changes, the true opposite of Love would be revealed to be No Love, or lack of Love. As I watched the images and listened to the translations from the 2ndGathgroup Spokesman I noted his flat tone, and clinical description of the earth changes. I realized he had absolutely no understanding of what he was describing at an emotional, feeling level. At a mental, feeling level, the Spokesman and his group reminded me of the Vulcan character, Mr. Spock, from the Star Trek television series. Totally incapable of experiencing anything at an emotional feeling level. Not a single member of this telepathic race had the slightest inkling of what Love felt like. To them, Love was just an energy like heat or light. It might be more useful to them if Love's energy came in the form of a wooden log. At least then it would provide heat when burned it in a fireplace. At least then it would have some reason for existence. Any actual use for energies such as Love was inconceivable to them. These guys were totally clueless. They were completely without any ability to perceive from an emotional, feeling perspective and lacked any means of emotional expression of such energies.

Responding to my query about any messages he might have for Earth's inhabitants, the 2ndGathgroup spokesman replied. "Many of your people will make the leap to your Focus 27 soon and will have to exist there for a very long time. There will be great reductions in overall earth population. Do what you can to prepare your people for this event."

"Can you give me a sign that will help me validate the information I've received from you?" I asked, again prompted to do so by Dar's voice on the tape. In response I was shown the image of a comet with a very large, tear drop shape. Existence of this comet would be a surprise to the general population of earth. My mind flashed back briefly to my tour of the Coordinating Intelligences. Then, as I watched the comet approach Earth, in the background I could hear the line from a sixties tune that goes, "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius."

From that information I interpreted that the comet might come out of Aquarius in the Zodiac or might indicate the new way of thinking nature of Aquarius. I also noted that Uranus is Aquarius's planetary ruler, meaning the energies of the two are similar. So, this comet might in some way be linked to events consistent with that energy which tends toward sudden, unexpected, bizarre changes, usually uncomfortable in some way. Next I had the impression of something very far distant, millions or billions of light years away. Whatever this was would align with the earth's rotational axis on the north pole side. This alignment would allow connection with some form of energy that would enter the earth's energetic system. The approaching comet would provide a triggering event to establish this energetic connection. At the end of the image sequence I was shown a crab that I took to mean there is some connection between the comet and the Zodiac sign of Cancer, which is energetically similar to the Moon. The moon's energies deal with the emotions, the distant past and the feminine principle.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I draw the new earth as I saw it few weeks ago on astral and this is what came from it. A channeled message is behind the drawing. I will post it very soon. This drawing shows exactly how the new Earth is splitting off of the old one. Over you can see the New Crystalline Grid Map partly

The spine on the right of the two earths represents the DNA upgrade that is happening with this shift.
I had this information directly from Source during many Out of Body Experiences.
When I sit and meditate I can feel the new earth's energy around like a spectrum of crystalline light surrounding me. My hands and all body become crystalline and changes colors. My skin is transparent as if I was immersed in the sea.
fullsizeoutput_bc4.jpeg

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Back to Far Journeys; while traveling out of body he came across a gathering just outside of the orbit of the Earth. This gathering relates to the shift in consciousness, in terms of the major energy changes impacting us as these years pass by within our life time.
Thanks, Laron, for posting this. I had forgotten it was already here on RT.
O.o:D
I remember reading both books, Moen and Monroe, in the year 2010 or so. I really enjoyed it and was very intrigued by their descriptions of / experiences with that "Gathering" of other intelligences (ET) for the "Earth Event" even back then. Still it is not certain to me to what time frame they were actually referring to, that means if it really fully happens in our current lifetimes now or later.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just bumping this thread for those who may not have seen it.
Bless you Laron, that is just wonderful to read again. I learned about what I call "Not Love" which is what I got from parents and others.........it can be a source of great soul love that manifests as "not love" for general lessons.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Bless you Laron, that is just wonderful to read again. I learned about what I call "Not Love" which is what I got from parents and others.........it can be a source of great soul love that manifests as "not love" for general lessons.
Yes, I am living my life lesson that "Not Love" is not hate, but an entire absence of Love. And that Love, as its opposite in duality, is still present, even in these situations. From this awareness arises the possibility for forgiveness. Forgiveness is that state where "Not Love" is accepted as a status quo, and then Loved, which brings about balance.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I first encountered "Not love" about three years ago, in relation to my father who was, quite frankly, cruel to me. But I accept 100% responsibility for everything that happens to e so I had to come to an understanding of this cruelty. I was weeping about the fact that my father hated me when the knowledge of "Not love" suddenly embraced me. But in that Divine hug was the knowledge that "Not love" holds within it, great soul love.

I had never heard of this before, I had not at that stage even heard of Laron or Transients so I kept stum about my revelations.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I always liked the previous chapter as well, 'Promised Plan', it's describing a possible outcome for the New Earth after the event. Here is a short extract from the beginning of the chapter :-

-------------------------------------------
We were high above the earth, much as one would perceive it from halfway to the moon, which was still there, behind us. The earth was the same blue-green color, with white covers of clouds partially obscuring the land below. We moved in steadily, and I was happy to see that the deep gray and brown rings were no longer there—which meant the blockage got cleaned up. Good! No more repeaters. But it was the new feature that pulled my focus and wouldn’t let it go. Around the earth was a single flat ring, much like the ones around Saturn, and it was radiating and sparkling, not from the reflection of the sun, but from its own internal source.

(You will understand fully the meaning of the ring as we progress.)

As we moved around, not through, the sparkling ring and headed inward, I became aware of another change. The M Band was full of communication, but no noise. No noise! That could mean only one thing—man had finally got it together. Further evidence was the lack of the haze M Band noise creates. No more random thought-clutter. This at least gave me a beginning percept of what I might expect.

We came into a low altitude, at about eight thousand feet, and began

We came into a low altitude, at about eight thousand feet, and began degree latitude just a few miles off the coast of what appeared to be Japan. The seas were soft light green, and gentle swells some ten feet from trough to crest moved majestically over the surface. Deeper, I could perceive schools of fish leisurely weaving along, not too fast, their track matching neatly the contour of the distant coastline—thousands of them, silver sides flashing as they made their quick changes in direction. There had indeed been changes if they schooled so closely to the shore, so many of them. It was familiar, yet there was a missing element. I scanned the ocean surface and knew immediately what it was.

No ships. I reached out along the horizon and far beyond. Not even a rowboat or dinghy. I scanned overhead across the sky with its streets of white cumulus clouds. No aircraft, just gulls and terns sweeping and searching among the heavy swells, and higher than that, beyond cloud base—nothing. No jet contrails, no jets.

Then we had crossed the coastline and were over Japan. Off to the north was Fujiyama, a white cone glistening in the sun. Below us was a neat carpet of tidy fields in large checkerboard squares, each a subtle shade of green—correction: much more than greens. Spotted among the green like a gigantic bouquet were clusters of fields each of a different color, one a mass of bright orange, another deep blue, whites, reds—fields of blooming flowers, bushes, and evidently hybrids of the two, because no flower could be that large. It was a pattern that could be seen only from high overhead, yet there were no aircraft—and that began to give me another faint percept.

As we moved west, I became aware of other missing signs. There were no roads, not so much as a lane to service the fields. Also, no buildings, no houses, no barns, no sheds—I scanned in all directions and there were none. No cities, no towns, no villages, no power lines, no cars and trucks, no bicycles—all gone. The air was clear and clean, no smoke or smog.

Then I had a flashing percept. There were no people. That was what I actually was looking for—men, women, children. What terrible catastrophe took them all away!

(They are there. They are fewer in number, but it was not an event that made it so. What you perceive is by design.)
We began to move more rapidly, westward, across the unending array of colored bouquets set in green, some so large they appeared to be many miles in width, and soon we were again over water, the Sea of Japan, as I remembered it, and still no ships on what once was such an important transportation route. Back over land again—the Korean peninsula?—and the pattern was different. In every direction were tall and stately trees with close upward-turned branches, of a species unfamiliar to me … but again no sign of human artifact to indicate Kilroy had been anywhere near the place.
(Your percept is—how do you call it?—obsolete.)
Before I had a chance to turn inward on that one, we were over water again, moving even faster, and back over land. This would have to be China. Surely with its teeming millions, some had to be visible. Evidently they didn’t have to be at all. We swept over mile after mile of deep green forests broken only by occasional grassy clearings and wide rivers and streams. Where are the rice paddies so vital to human sustenance?
(There are a few, but for a different purpose. Bird sanctuaries.)
The land below became more rugged, and soon we were skimming between the ranges and peaks of very mountainous terrain. Vegetation was sparse, and snowcaps flashed by as we passed at what seemed Mach 2 speed, or greater. I would be more comfortable with a little safer altitude; my old half-bold pilot experience was coming out. Being half-bold had let me grow old but not gracefully. The sheer snow-laden rocky side of a high ridge came rushing at us.

(You can move through it and out the other side. It is no different now.) The ridge was almost upon us. I closed tightly just as we were about to crash. There was a slight change in the texture around me momentarily, and it was gone. I opened, and scanned behind us. The high range was fading in the distance. Passing through physical matter is not yet my habit! Quickly, the earth below was beginning to level out again, the color of the forest changed into lighter greens, and the cleared areas became larger. I tried to remember my geography—we were over the Middle East, I thought … yes, there they were coming up, still the rolling, sandy, near-desert areas, where the oil came from. I scanned in all directions, and saw very symmetrical clusters of trees, but no tanks, no pipelines, no pumping wellheads, nothing to indicate man had ever set foot in the area. Either the oil fields were pumped dry or there was no longer a need for oil. (Both percepts are accurate.)

We moved out over water again—Mediterranean Sea?—and higher, faster, a scrap of land blinked by underneath which I could not identify and more water, heavy waves, this must be the Atlantic … land again, a sudden slowing and we landed gently in a field of grass amid rolling hills. I looked around me, wondering why we had stopped at this particular place. It was very faintly familiar. I was standing on a knoll, in a field of rich green grass whose blades were so even they must have been recently mowed … no, not cut, they were growing evenly. The edge of a woods of oak trees, limbs spreading broadly, rose behind me. In the far distance, a series of ascending green-blue ridges formed giant stair steps upward … Why stop here, why at this place?

(It is their wish. They are expecting you.)

The INSPEC energy faded and I was alone. I seemed very physical as I stood there. I could feel the sun on my face. Light, cool breezes ruffled my hair. Hair? I wasn’t supposed to have … They were expecting me? I scanned in all directions, but with no ident, no, no, there is one, and it’s very, very familiar … over in the woods. I turned and walked … walked? … that inferred legs. I looked down and I did indeed have legs, very normal and very human, bare legs and bare feet, and I could feel the grass in my toes as I walked. I touched the rest of me as I headed for the large oaks, my body was physically real and warm under my fingers. I glanced down, and it was my body as a bean pole twenty-two years old … hah! No clothes! That’s some kind of progress. Now I could feel the soft wind against my body, the air in my lungs as I breathed. It was the first time that I could remember that I experienced a fully operational physical body in this state of consciousness. But I don’t see why I had to go all the way back to a skinny six-foot, one-thirty-seven-pounder … I reached the edge of the woods and started to enter, when I ran into a barrier, something that threw me back into the field. I stopped and looked, but my percept showed nothing. The familiar ident I couldn’t associate with anything was behind the barrier, so I tried again. It gave a little, but no more—and the invisible force itself was familiar yet I couldn’t connect the ident and the barrier. Something was missing.
-------------------------------------------

There is a lot more, but I didn't want to overdo it.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Another link, this one from Matrix V by Val Valerian concerning the books of Robert Monroe :-

http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/intro1.html

Robert Monroe: Planetary Pioneer
Robert Monroe (1916-1995), a veteran of more than 30 years of consciousness research, was a true pioneer in terms of the evolution of human consciousness. The notable work in terms of investigations into the future of man appeared in Far Journeys. In those books, Monroe details his discovery that the Earth is surrounded by “bands” in which individuals congregate after physical death, for varying lengths of time, based on their individual resonant vibration and belief systems.
Monroe’s discoveries about these rings/bands are important because of what he discovers later about them around the time period of 3,000 CE. Monroe discovered that the Earth was surrounded by several rings, or bands, that appeared deep gray or brown in color, and that these bands were occupied by discarnate or exteriorized entities who either still occupied physical bodies or who had recently left their bodies as a result of the death of the body. These bands, described in order of their placement and progression away from the planet, appeared to be broken out as follows:
The First Band: Lower Fourth Density
The first band appeared to be occupied by entities who appeared to have a preoccupation with distortions of the original survival imprint, and were still bound conceptually to time-space materiality. From the viewpoint of advanced entities Monroe was in regular communication with, this first band reflected “a mass of discordant, undirected thought radiation”. The first band is composed of several distinctly different SUB-BANDS. The first band is the location of entities communicated with by John Edwards on his Crossing Over program.
-The first sub-band was occupied by exteriorized entities who still attempted to participate in physical life, albeit with no success, and seemed to be aware of nothing beyond the physical existence they had left.
-The second sub-band was occupied by exteriorized entities who were still attached to the physical body in current Earth space-time who were evidently in an out-of-body state, attempting to continue with a physical waking activity. Because of this mode of action, from an more expanded perspective they would seem to disappear from view right in the middle of their activity (on that level) as they awoke back into their physical body.
-The third sub-band is occupied by exteriorized entities who have permanently left their physical existence but do not realize it, and are trying to continue a habitual physical existence, often remaining around familiar occupied bodies (still embodied friends and acquaintances) while acting out emotionally-based drives and fears. Monroe viewed this sub-band is one of the major blockages to the flow of human learning experience, and stated that the number of entities in this area will keep increasing as long as specific kinds of “human values” exist on Earth.
-The fourth sub-band is occupied by exteriorized beings who are still attached to the “reality of physical matter” (on the third density), although they do realize that they have become exteriorized. These entities have adopted an “anything goes” attitude and mental framework in which they express themselves through “replicas” of physical reality in unusual and bizarre ways. Monroe illustrated one example of a bizarre manner of expression when he told of coming across a seething, squirming pile of human forms trying to sexually stimulate each other to no avail, since they did not in reality still have a physical body capable of such interaction.
The Second Band contains exteriorized beings that realize they are no longer in physical form in physical human life, but left their physical life with no awareness or concept that any other possibility for existence exists. Monroe observed that entities in this band appeared to remain motionless and passive, but retained an air of expectancy.
Mid- Fourth Density
The Third Band, or ring, contains exteriorized beings who know they have passed through physical death, and still retain a “belief system” relative to “what to expect” after physical death. It is this area that was mentioned in the book War in Heaven. Because of this, the Third Band was broken down into innumerable sub-bands coincident with belief-system orientation. From another viewpoint, if a number of people have a similar belief (as propagated in religious belief systems, for example) they all end up creating a “facsimile reality structure” where they all congregate because like attracts like. Want to have your own flock for a while? It’s another “box” experience.
This band is perhaps the largest one, and is also a very manipulative place with all the same game-playing and power struggles that went on in physical embodiment on Earth. This band is also the source for the comment “there are many mansions in heaven”. It is also worthy to note that those to “believe” that “there is one life to live and then nothing” congregate at their own resonant level within this band. Monroe described seeing billions of entities, lying in stasis, side by side, in rows. UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT CONSCIOUSNESS, ENERGY AND INTENT CREATE THE NATURE OF REALITY, welcome to an “extended stay” in this area within the Third Band. It’s just experience.
High Fourth Density
The Fourth Band contains exteriorized entities that are more “advanced” in consciousness than those on the bands below, and have arrived from outside the band areas to prepare for their final human experience on the Earth “below”. From the perspective of those within this band, when an entity on Earth who is advanced in consciousness “dies”, they quickly pass through all the bands and disappear from perception “in a wink”. The Fourth Band is also where the “Park” on Focus Level 27 is located. This is discussed in the narrative.
Future Visions: The Bands Disappear by 3000 CE
When Robert Monroe was taken to a period in his travels to the Earth in the future, around 3,000 CE, he was surprised to learn that the deep gray and brown bands/rings were no longer around the planet. Instead, there was a single flat ring, which radiated light of its own accord. The ring was full of communication, but no discordant noise. There were no cities or evidence of any mechanized civilization on the surface of the planet. The air was clean, clear and the ecological balance of the planet was restored. He questioned the entity accompanying him about the environment, and it was said that the ecological balance was restored by design, not by virtue of a disaster followed by random rebound back to health. There were no people at all living en masse on the planet, and this was also by design. In fact, the whole planet was at a different frequency level. The presence of the bands was connected with the simultaneous incarnation process, which ended.
Monroe eventually came across entities on the planet, but they were non-physical and used non-verbal communication. They told him that they did “use” physical bodies on occasion, and that they kept the bodies, which they referred to as “containers”, manifested from thought patterns using any mass at hand, in “energy cocoons” to keep them preserved, ready for use and in good condition. These entities, even while occupying a body, could transmute matter. One of them materialized a piece of fruit, and gave it to Monroe, who consumed it with relish. They told Monroe he could experience “compressed learning modes”, which they defined as being able to experience “earth consciousness” from the viewpoint of every species – they could, in essence, integrate their consciousness at will with any life form, experience that life form, and disengage their consciousness from it. There had obviously been a heavy withdrawal from survival imprints and the “body consciousness” of the civilization of the “old Earth”. They could even have the experience of being “eaten alive” (the genetic memory of horror for humans in a body for millions of years) – and pop out again with ease. There was no need for “sleep”, and they could draw energy from ambient space, whether they used a body or not.
Now, this is the interesting part. They told Monroe that entities newly arriving on Earth at that time period first had to experience one human life cycle in a period of time before the changes were made, and then they were allowed to spend time there. Monroe was told that these one-time experiences were going on in the 20th century for some of those destined to return to occupy the dimensional area around Earth in 3000 CE+. Those who graduated from the Earth environment in 3,000 CE did not return to Earth. They no longer needed to experience Earth and could take on physical forms in lessening degrees of density and radiation patterns until they no longer felt the need to do so ... on their journey to the infinite growth patterns of consciousness that are available for all to experience, eventually.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I first encountered "Not love" about three years ago, in relation to my father who was, quite frankly, cruel to me. But I accept 100% responsibility for everything that happens to e so I had to come to an understanding of this cruelty. I was weeping about the fact that my father hated me when the knowledge of "Not love" suddenly embraced me. But in that Divine hug was the knowledge that "Not love" holds within it, great soul love.

I had never heard of this before, I had not at that stage even heard of Laron or Transients so I kept stum about my revelations.
now that i read here i had a partial such thing with my father, if i forgive him if i will resee him yes now i understand better what not back then

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
now that i read here i had a partial such thing with my father, if i forgive him if i will resee him yes now i understand better what not back then
Fathers and sons have quite the roller coaster ride - or big splash ride - but you end up laughing about it later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)