Article THE FULL MOON IN LEO APPROACHING AND SIGNS OF TRUE FREEDOM BY APRIL (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
lEO FULL MOON1.jpg

We are all beginning to feel the influence of the Full Moon approaching in Leo in 3 days time at 27 59.
Leo is the sign of Royalty in older times and now represents World leaders who are often in the public eye and come under a Gov title such as Prime Minister or President as they now weild power even though this is not a blood line.

This Full Moon is already in effect and will have a bearing on the results of the worldwide protests happening now, some of which began as a convoy or vehicles to Capitals in various countries.
These are the remaining countries that have not dropped the mandates that have brought so much division in our societies in the form of segregation, judgement and oppression, heightened fear in our people, bringing out the darker side of humanity as family turns against family, long term friendships end, travel is prevented country to country even though the original threat of illness from a virus is now a very low risk and certainly much less risk than many other illnesses humans are prone too and that are now lacking attention.

Tempers could flare and extreme reactions are about to show themselves and in fact already have in my country from Gov bodies moreso than the people themselves, but in some places peoples patience may be wearing thin as will the same happen to those of the Leo nature such as our Leo PM in NZ so I am awaiting developments here.

Leo is a lot to do with the human ego so it will be the individual leaders of both freedom movements and World Govs that will react the strongest in a given situation.

But we all will feel extreme reactions and emotions at this time so be aware ( joys and sorrows no doubt), and whichever side of history you are on stay calm and centred and try to lay low in volatile situations as this Full Moon approaches and if you have to be in the limelight as a Leo type person then all the more so.

This Full Moon represents outer Ego and the “self” vying with the more objective aspect of caring about others in our communities , and any current causes that effects the future of the planet and its people, and of course the New Age that is emerging which is Aquarian ruled(opposite to Leo) and where freedom of choice and peoples rights are paramount; for those who want a better world without control and restriction of individual talents and abilities that are so important for the future. This furture also include the distribution of wealth and the ability to use natural means of health and healing opposed to "the science” of our times. There should always be a choice with both or any of the above or a blend of both.

For Leos themselves this Moon is a turning point in how much energy they give to the focus on their own needs and self and how much time and energy to give to the outer world of groups and community.
And generally for all of us it’s the same , affecting us individually in the areas of our own life pattern where the signs of Leo and Aquarius fall in Natal charts or Solar.

For me this is the death and rebirth sector 8th house affecting how I share resources and also matters to do with my income and finance in my Natal chart, as well as my health and wellbeing and karmic/hidden 12th house in my solar chart.

As always aspects happening globally the days before a lunation will affect the results of the Full Moon.

So today we have Pallas the wise spiritual warrioress planet entering Aries, lining up in a kind of military advisory position (although Pallas will not advise war if it can be worked out with all parties concern) so I expect a lot of new and forceful strategies to be put in place in the coming week but any force should in this case be on the side of justice in the coming days.

This aligns with an aspect of the Sun Quintile Uranus just after the Full Moon which is an aspect of empowerment and enhancement also representing world leaders and the peoples basic needs, giving power to a more fair regime or system of Gov.

Tomorrow Mercury will return to Aquarius bringing a similar influence as when Rx in Capricorn there was a lot of revision of rules worldwide, so the same will be happening but on a wider scale with a change in peoples thinking very possible in a general sense and our thoughts able to handle a more free and independent attitude , not so controlling and strict in areas of rules and laws.
All Aquarian type people which also includes our groups, communities, schools, companies too, even media, will be influenced by this move of Mercury.

Individually people who are Virgos or Geminis will be influenced also by a switch in their attitudes with heads less cluttered or inhibited by rules and regulations.

On the day of the Full Moon itself there is a conjunction of Mars and Venus in Capricorn at 17 degrees Capricorn.

The Sabian symbol for this is (using the next degree as we do)”The Union Jack flies from a New British warship”. This is saying there is a need for protection and control and shows a situation of having to oversee a huge empire where reliability and leadership are vital. Its about having to make ones presence felt and guard ones territory. The negative of this is artificial shows of strength.

I take from all this that there will be a huge confrontation necessary for any of the world leaders who are Leo ruled especailly , so am waiting to see what our PM does here in NZ and other world leaders whatever their sign who are under pressure to step up for their people.

Venus and Mars together are a force to be reckoned with and represent a coming together of male and female energies being attracted in a natural way, so that the aggressive/assertive forces are blended with a feminine energy and Capricorn of course is about Gov rules so lets hope this brings positive results for everyone even if not all that is desired.

This Full Moon in Leo is really a time to celebrate life and the joys that come with it. It’s a proud and vibrant energy that should lift us all out of despondency and allow full expression of self and all that we love and that loves us .

Leo is about our Heart Chakra. so its time to heal wounds of our hearts that have taken place in the last two years and practice loving fully again.

Many of us have suffered a broken heart from all that has happened to humanity that we never thought we would see in our life times.

I also want to mention something that I haven’t yet this year.
Apart from the ending of the Nodal Bind that is so dramatically evident in any chart that you draw for the present times and lasting until April early in themonth , there will be one of the most beautiful and spiritual “freedom” aspects to happen on the 12th /13th April of Jupiter conjunct Neptune in Pisces 24 degrees, very near to Sun conjuncting Eris in Aries . These are aspects of major changes AND evolution worldwide .

The last New Moon showing the Nodal bind will be on the 1st April preceding that so I do believe that before the following eclipses at the end of April-1st May some wondrous breakthroughs would have happened in our world

• Winner
Reactions: Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Shared on Telegram to all my awake friends Dear Janne.

What a heart felt forecast. Thank you so much. A great way to start the week!

Now hear this! Now hear this!

"I also want to mention something that I haven’t yet this year.

Apart from the ending of the Nodal Bind that is so dramatically evident in any chart that you draw for the present times and lasting until April early in the month , there will be one of the most beautiful and spiritual “freedom” aspects to happen on the 12th /13th April of Jupiter conjunct Neptune in Pisces 24 degrees, very near to Sun conjuncting Eris in Aries . These are aspects of major changes AND evolution worldwide "

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)