The Free Bruno Groening Book -- Healing Techniques Shared (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Alas, copyright issues have arisen re the pdf so that portion of the post has been deleted. However, that which remains might prove to be of interest so it remains...

And re "Healing Stream"...

The official Bruno Groening method for accessing definitely beneficial healing energy is discussed in the link below. My "shortened version of the method", which seems to work quite well, involves:

Sit comfortably, legs uncrossed, place your hands on your thighs, palms up, and, intending to receive and benefit from the energy, say: "healing stream". If you're reasonably sensitive to energy you'll feel the flow begin. Do this for as long and as often as you wish. I find the effect more potent with closed eyes, but that is subjective, probably. I find the energy to be high quality and quite strong. Enjoy !! Please note that if you move one or both hands after starting the process the energy will stop -- so, just start "all over" again ...

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
drakke1, thanks for the info. What first led you to Groening? How have the writings influenced your beliefs?

I do have a question about that pdf copy of the book. Looking through it, I did not find a title page with the author's name. What is the source of this copy? Is is possibly a pirated copy?

Generally, unless the author has given explicit permission for a book to be shared, we assume it is under copyright. We are very careful on this site because Laron is personally responsible for any infringements.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Greetings, Linda: Aha, well i am unaware of the complexities of this situation, and don't wish to create any problems. I found the link in an email to me from, as i recall, a Bruno Groening associated website, which "volunteered" the pdf link. If you wish, in the interests of safety, please feel free to delete the entry. Thank you for making me aware of this issue as a guideline re future posts...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
drakke1, I'm not sure what part of your post references the pdf, so I will leave it to you to edit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)