The Flying Bald Eagle and The Soul's Travel: An Amazing Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.
My Story with the Bald Eagle

Bald eagles, magical eagles and the Toltec journey came in my life as by surprise. I have never felt such a connection with any other bird than the bald eagle in my current incarnation. It has become so common in my daily healing and it has enhanced my intuition, my spiritual journey and my whole being, it took place in my entire bodies.

The first time I felt his energy was few weeks before I traveled to Texas on February 2016 to meet a...
Continue to the full article here.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the beautiful article. I see the truth of the article in your eye, which is piercing and is also the inner sight. The eye which looks like a human eye but is an eye that penetrates through into this dimension. Lots of love, for you, Henda. Your light is well and truly received.

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you for the beautiful article. I see the truth of the article in your eye, which is piercing and is also the inner sight. The eye which looks like a human eye but is an eye that penetrates through into this dimension. Lots of love, for you, Henda. Your light is well and truly received.

Thank you Hailstones
It is said that the eyes are where the soul lays isn’t ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)