The Fallen Melchizedek and The Fallen Ascended Masters (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Greetings family.

There are some groups who were trusted with caring for Humanity and the Earth, but they failed and joined the Annunaki seed. What are your opinions with this?

There are entities pretending to be Saint-Germain, also Thoth is fallen and as well as Metatron, because they're both the same entity, I hope for them to be healed.

Looking at a fallen ascended master, Sanat Kumara, who is also known as Satan/Lucifer is deceiving. There are some people who think this "master" is of light, but they didn't recognize that he's fallen. He has great stories, surely and sadly fallen to the dark energy. It saddens me, but since all of you could be experiencing several entities what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Greetings family.

There are some groups who were trusted with caring for Humanity and the Earth, but they failed and joined the Annunaki seed. What are your opinions with this?

There are entities pretending to be Saint-Germain, also Thoth is fallen and as well as Metatron, because they're both the same entity, I hope for them to be healed.

Looking at a fallen ascended master, Sanat Kumara, who is also known as Satan/Lucifer is deceiving. There are some people who think this "master" is of light, but they didn't recognize that he's fallen. He has great stories, surely and sadly fallen to the dark energy. It saddens me, but since all of you could be experiencing several entities what are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that what we refer to as "fallen angels" aren't...and these accounts and labels are simply stories we've been telling ourselves for countless millennia.

My deepest feeling is that we, as adventurous Aspects of All That Is, separated ourselves (by veiling our true origin and identity from ourselves) so we could experience, explore, and create every potential and possibility. Thus, this perception of separation we have is merely an elaborate illusion. As "wandering Aspects of Self" this illusion affords us the opportunity to learn and grow freely.

The tiny Aspects of Self that we believe ourselves to be have wrapped themselves up in physical "meat suits" just to have these wonderful experiences of life. While we are having this seemingly limited, challenging, and perhaps often painful life experience, the whole thing is but a fleeting moment in the eternal life experience of our much greater, more expanded Self (what some may understand as the "Soul").

As each Aspect of Self grows, it may go deeper into the darkness of ignorance, illusion, and control, or it may expand into the realms of greater knowledge, truth, and consciousness. All paths are worthy of great respect and honor however, for it is these Aspects of Self who must endure the perceived pains of mortality so that All That Is can have these experiences and benefit from them.

From this perspective, I suppose we could all be considered "Fallen Angels".

:)

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
My thoughts are that what we refer to as "fallen angels" aren't...and these accounts and labels are simply stories we've been telling ourselves for countless millennia.

My deepest feeling is that we, as adventurous Aspects of All That Is, separated ourselves (by veiling our true origin and identity from ourselves) so we could experience, explore, and create every potential and possibility. Thus, this perception of separation we have is merely an elaborate illusion. As "wandering Aspects of Self" this illusion affords us the opportunity to learn and grow freely.

The tiny Aspects of Self that we believe ourselves to be have wrapped themselves up in physical "meat suits" just to have these wonderful experiences of life. While we are having this seemingly limited, challenging, and perhaps often painful life experience, the whole thing is but a fleeting moment in the eternal life experience of our much greater, more expanded Self (what some may understand as the "Soul").

As each Aspect of Self grows, it may go deeper into the darkness of ignorance, illusion, and control, or it may expand into the realms of greater knowledge, truth, and consciousness. All paths are worthy of great respect and honor however, for it is these Aspects of Self who must endure the perceived pains of mortality so that All That Is can have these experiences and benefit from them.

From this perspective, I suppose we could all be considered "Fallen Angels".

Yes, you are so right. I was listening to this perspective today from an entity known by "Bashar", I am intrigued to have known that you too also have this perception/concept. For Thoth, I truly think he is still in his dark aspects of perceiving. Things will change over time, thank you for responding.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yes, you are so right. I was listening to this perspective today from an entity known by "Bashar", I am intrigued to have known that you too also have this perception/concept. For Thoth, I truly think he is still in his dark aspects of perceiving. Things will change over time, thank you for responding.
I haven't listened to Darryl/Bashar a great deal, but I do resonate with much of what I've heard from him and I love his sense of humor!

I feel the same way about Thoth that you do...at least that's the general feeling I received when I read The Emerald Tablets, which have generally been attributed to him.

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
I haven't listened to Darryl/Bashar a great deal, but I do resonate with much of what I've heard from him and I love his sense of humor!

I feel the same way about Thoth that you do...at least that's the general feeling I received when I read The Emerald Tablets, which have generally been attributed to him.
My dear, look up ascensionglossary.org and read about "Thothian grids". You will learn everything, Thoth replaced the first emerald tablets with another that is completely false. He betrayed the guardians and joined the clan of the Annunaki, that website or glossary as we call it will give you a deeper insight. That website have changed my life, it speaks truth, I hope this helps :). Thank you!!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
My dear, look up ascensionglossary.org and read about "Thothian grids". You will learn everything, Thoth replaced the first emerald tablets with another that is completely false. He betrayed the guardians and joined the clan of the Annunaki, that website or glossary as we call it will give you a deeper insight. That website have changed my life, it speaks truth, I hope this helps :). Thank you!!
Wow...that's an incredibly deep looking "rabbit hole" there!

I'm not at all surprised by the use and practices of black magic, child sacrifice, and pedophilia. Add to that the continual states of fear, war, illness, and consumer-driven enslavement into which we've all been born.

I've seen enough effects from all of them to know that they aren't my chosen path. I also feel that humanity, as a collective consciousness, can transcend the need to experience or create these things as well. We've already been going there and doing that for far too long already.

Thankfully, times are changing and we've far greater opportunities to learn from things like this without actually experiencing them firsthand.

Reactions: Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I just ran across this channeling from James McConnell that has a wonderful discussion between an entity known as "One Who Serves" and a questioner. In it, OWS answers questions about The Law Of One and how we are all one being, yet individuated at the same time. For anyone who is still a bit confused by the idea or interested in seeing another perspective/explanation, I highly recommend the OWS Q and A section of the channeling (the last half, starting with the question about David Wilcock and The Law of One) here:

https://paulinebattell.wordpress.com/2017/05/02/there-is-never-one-purpose-ancient-awakenings/

Last edited:

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I just ran across this channeling from James McConnell that has a wonderful discussion between an entity known as "One Who Serves" and a questioner. In it, OWS answers questions about The Law Of One and how we are all one being, yet individuated at the same time.
Thank you for posting this StarGazer
A lot of my current questions all wrapped up and answered in one place ❣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)