The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Carl will have something to say about that.
You got it well covered Pod! I would only add something from the astrological point of view, that Sagittarius, as well as the ninth house in each astrological personal chart covers aspects like long travel/trips, higher education, spirituality as well what we want to reach in our future.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I don't think anyone is going to be given a "solid" when/how The Event will happen, but it sure is fun to put all the clues together from the Lightworker community and speculate inside this hologame. It looks like our increments (contractions?) are getting larger and closer together. I feel like one of these energy /love blasts will finally be big enough to be a tipping point and the population with just have to admit that it is REAL and undeniable. A day quite soon I suspect. Maybe that is the day the arrow will fly.
BEAUTIFUL POST, Kelly! Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place. I love Allison's work--and this is DEFINITELY a fascinating adventure!

Glad to have you here!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
The archer is Sagittarius and of course the galactic centre is in the Sagittarian part of the sky. How about that!
And oddly, I am a Sagittarius. Hmmm.

Thanks for the warm greeting everyone. I have barely scratched the surface of the content here, and have already found many, many things to learn and chime in on. As I said, it looks like I have landed at the right place.

Cheers!
Kelly

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've seen all kinds of lights - orbs, puddles, flickers, 4 point star in front of my face, and of course "the tall ones" - columns of white light. Many of us have had similar experiences. I don't usually see auras, but I do feel them.

Not long ago, I attended a meeting to hear a woman speak about her experience as a walk-in. As she spoke, I noticed an aura around her and thought that is cool. A little later I noticed a light body being behind her - head, torso, arms, and legs. Here is the interesting part - I initially thought "that can't be" and it started to fade, but I caught myself and thought "yes, I do see that", and it grew brighter. It stayed there or I stayed there until something distracted me, and I looked away.

What I experienced was being in that vibration / dimension. There were other people around me, and I don't know if they noticed. My point is that for all my experiences, my programming of what cannot be still kicked in but just for a moment until I over-rode it.

So, let's have a toast to dropping the programming! :-D:-D:-D

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
My experiences for the past month:
- ears still ringing
- seeing brighter, more vibrant colors
- lots of time displacement stuff going on:
ex. -friend on FB posts he is in LV, next morning post says he is in NYC....
-key missing, tore up the house 5 times, yet.... 3 hours later, key "reappears" exactly where it was supposed to be, no movement.
-strangest one: one day last month - I took out the trash bag from the kitchen, came back in the house, and the trash bag with
same stuff is still there. Hum......... schrodinger's cat paradox exists.....
- lots of "42s" visible, much less "33s".
- energy roller coasters every day, vitamin C alleviates it (lots, as in 2-3 orange chewy tablets a time)...

those are just some of the stuff going on.
feels like I'm standing between dimensions, at the veil.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
feels like I'm standing between dimensions, at the veil.
Awesome sharing Kevin C. Thank you. There have been times in the last couple of weeks where reality just did not seem real. The other day, in the dark of the hall, a bunch of yellow chrysanthemums seemed to shimmer and fade out of existence only to reappear, still shimmering.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I am experiencing some time anomalies that are really wild. A few weeks ago I came and went from the workshop several times as I worked on something outdoors. Every time I came inside the same song was playing in the same place. After the third time I stopped and listened to make sure it wasn't on repeat or skipping somehow. It wasn't. Some type of zero-time event.

I love the descriptions of everyone's ascension symptoms. It really does help to hear what everyone is going through, and that everyone is going through it... It is super-interesting that large groups of people can have identical symptoms at the same time, yet others are unaffected until later - then that group can experience a total knock-out punch and the first group is unaffected. I would like to understand if that is a Star-family thing? Or a lineage thing (Arcturian, etc.), or geographic. If anyone has insight into this please PM me. I would love to discuss.

A new ascension symptom to me is a constant awareness of my third eye, especially outdoors (been open for 30 years, but this feeling is new). If I look towards the Sun, the energy in it amps-up big time. It feels like I am absorbing energy through it. I have read about people who are now able to give up food and absorb only the Sun's energy for sustenance. I wonder if this is how it is? Or begins?

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i sure also have such things but i don t get them always as what they are i suspect myself

one of those strange things is to stand at a place and to be so far away with the awarness you start wondering between 2 places?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
"
A new ascension symptom to me is a constant awareness of my third eye, especially outdoors (been open for 30 years, but this feeling is new). If I look towards the Sun, the energy in it amps-up big time. It feels like I am absorbing energy through it. I have read about people who are now able to give up food and absorb only the Sun's energy for sustenance. I wonder if this is how it is? Or begins?

"

this one is new to me thx for the information

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is totally weird........is it phasing in and out? Maybe trying to get a closer look at the moose, not as a predator but curious?

Actually, the headline is misleading because she did not see it and was only filming the moose. It showed up in the film afterwards. Like orbs and other phenomena.

Woman sees mysterious ‘Gollum-like’ creature in Canadian woods

Last edited:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Wow, that's cool. Phasing in and out seems like the appropriate description.

I posted a story in another part of the forum this morning. In short - several years ago I saw a group of people walking across my land arm-in-arm (I live in the country, there were no real people there). My Higher Self told me they were walking towards the Rainbow Bridge, heading for New Earth. I also saw a Lightbody future-version of myself that same day. Was it a glimpse into the future "gifted" to me? Or a view through a portal? Phasing in and out? My over-worked brain bypassing the ego belief system? No idea.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow, that's cool. Phasing in and out seems like the appropriate description.

I posted a story in another part of the forum this morning. In short - several years ago I saw a group of people walking across my land arm-in-arm (I live in the country, there were no real people there). My Higher Self told me they were walking towards the Rainbow Bridge, heading for New Earth. I also saw a Lightbody future-version of myself that same day. Was it a glimpse into the future "gifted" to me? Or a view through a portal? Phasing in and out? My over-worked brain bypassing the ego belief system? No idea.
That's amazing One65. Paste me the link to the post please?

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/who-has-met-a-future-self.5204/post-36119

Hope that's right.

On another note, I think I have observed another time anomaly, and I am wondering if others are experiencing it as well: A few months back when I put my electric toothbrush on the charger, it took a much longer time than usual to charge. My initial assumption was that it was defective even though it was only a few months old. Then it occurred to me that it might be a time anomaly, so I have been watching the charge/discharge cycle since that time. Sure enough, there is something funny going on. (Stick with me people, I know a toothbrush story isn't that interesting, but I am trying), My wife and I have had the same brand/model of toothbrush for several years; they consistently took 8-12 hours to charge. Both of them started to take 16-18 hours a few months back. Then it was 24-26 hours. They both took a jump recently and take almost 2 days to charge. I know that decaying batteries or chargers can explain the effects, but for them both to behave identically (have 2 chargers) seems a bit odd. So here is my theory: it has something to do with the fact that the batteries are being charged through electromagnetic coupling - as opposed to a direct connection. And we all know that there are changes happening with magnetics and energy fields at this time. So - the only other devices I know of that are similar are the coupling-type chargers on some of the smartphones. If you have one of those types, are you experiencing anything similar?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sooooo - I've been in the midst of a shocking and serious situation. A dear friend here helped me understand that I was helping someone face and work through a big fear. (All I want to say is that it is about sheep and coyotes.) Together we went from sobbing to action. It was all in the 3D world because that was what had to be resolved. We got back home tonight at 11:11, which I feel points to a resolution and ability to move on. Yes, I'm glad I could help, but it was exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

The reason I'm sharing is that some of us may find ourselves in a 3D situation so we can help another. Embrace it and stand by with support and comfort. It was amazing to see how all of this worked out. I am so proud of and thankful for all involved - a real yea team moment.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Schrödinger's Öther Cat is reporting something today (with charts backing them up). I must confess I was extremely tired this morning and had to go back to bed after doing a few things (still tired so as soon as I post this I’m going back to bed).

“Going UP
Whoa. Some of us felt like we were being pulled UP earlier today -- feeling truly weightless -- around 2:00 or 3:00 pm PDT (no one noted the exact time). Some wondered if The Event was starting. Meters show something at that time, too:”

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/08/going-up.html#more

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Schrödinger's Öther Cat is reporting something today (with charts backing them up). I must confess I was extremely tired this morning and had to go back to bed after doing a few things (still tired so as soon as I post this I’m going back to bed).

“Going UP
Whoa. Some of us felt like we were being pulled UP earlier today -- feeling truly weightless -- around 2:00 or 3:00 pm PDT (no one noted the exact time). Some wondered if The Event was starting. Meters show something at that time, too:”

I woke up around that time last night, feeling something had lifted, feeling lighter. It felt notable and very important to me.

Half asleep as I was, I started contemplating what exactly had happened and, typical of those half awake states, can't recall much of it now. All I do recall is that I'd seen 222 and 2222 while dreaming and that I awoke around 338, 337 and felt like I'd gotten most of the way there (wherever 'there' is). The two 33s (rather than three 3s) seemed to reflect having gotten most of it done (again, whatever 'it' is), lol.

Today I realized that something from months ago that'd been bringing me down (because I saw it as a harsh event that created division) was a very real victory, allowing me a freedom I'd needed and been searching for, for quite some time. It was one of those contemplations which didn't change anything other than my perspective.

And that change of perspective has changed everything.
Still some work to do. Still likely to feel sluggish at times as I sort out more old stuff, but well on my way. I feel lighter now than I have for years. I've realized how much freedom from past patterns I'd gotten and am aware that my body is reflecting this by actively freeing itself from old 'knots' in my muscles. So, I am now smiling broadly as my joints, too, are popping out of stuck spaces allowing a new freedom of movement. This is big for me and paves the way for other family members to find a new path too, much more easily, which is even bigger.

So cool:cool::-D<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

“Going UP

I haven't felt anything physical, but I did have a dream a few nights back where I was lying on the floor and trying to "pull myself" up and out of my body. I felt like I was able to do so and floated about 12" above my body...then I woke up! :D

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
One addition -
Since the eclipse, every night I have dreams of meeting long-lost acquaintances/friends (i.e., college friends and professors in a classroom lecture, long-ago friends in frequented places, etc.)..... Feels like I'm saying my goodbyes to them.

I tend to have lucid dreams, but these came out of the blue - like jogged memories.
I would not call them flashes because they feel like I'm there, as if I am reliving those days in the past.
Also, they are completely random - its not as if I had been thinking of the people that day, and dreamed of them at night.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
One addition -
Since the eclipse, every night I have dreams of meeting long-lost acquaintances/friends (i.e., college friends and professors in a classroom lecture, long-ago friends in frequented places, etc.)..... Feels like I'm saying my goodbyes to them.

I tend to have lucid dreams, but these came out of the blue - like jogged memories.
I would not call them flashes because they feel like I'm there, as if I am reliving those days in the past.
Also, they are completely random - its not as if I had been thinking of the people that day, and dreamed of them at night.

Yes, even from some weeks before the eclipse, I've been having dreams of meeting long lost acquaintances, unfortunately can't remember what transpired, just intrigued that there have been so many of them.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Feels like I'm saying my goodbyes to them.
Yes, actually, BIG YES! I had a dream a couple of days ago involving one of my old bosses (a Vice-President of manufacturing). He was from Japan and to my knowledge he had retired from the company we both worked for years ago and had become a farmer. In the dream we hugged, I became emotional and remember telling him that I had become emotional after my strokes. The dream was so vivid that I thought that perhaps he had passed and had come to say good-bye so I launched an unsuccessful search to find out if that was the case.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Since the eclipse, every night I have dreams of meeting long-lost acquaintances/friend
I too have been having dreams where I see and wave to old boyfriends and other friends. One had a daughter who told me solemnly "I don't like tadpoles"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)