The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
How are you Carl?
Curious enough since dates for The Event have come and gone I didn't have any expectations. I did some research yesterday, checked my astrological chart, my wife's, and the US chart for the time given. In my case I saw little impact for that time but some positive aspects as the days go-by. My wife's chart showed the same. The US chart showed nothing. When I woke up realized I was nervous (never happened for other dates given). I was calm during the given time but later on in the afternoon I was nervous again and even now (10:30 pm Texas time) -thought it was due perhaps to either personal issues or related to moving to other city/state in the near future, but now I'm starting to wonder.

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Just reporting this because during research yesterday I did run into something posted by Lisa Harrison in Australia that communicates with an entity called Leeloo through her computer (a voice that can’t be tracked down to any source in the internet as origin point; yes, weird). Miss Harrison put something in the net, a bit baffled herself, when a communication from Leeloo said that The Event would start at 12:37 am July 31 (some will feel it immediately others through the coming days). When her subscribers asked for what time zone that time was, there was no reply (probably because Miss Harrison doesn’t know either). I made some calculations and when in Australia is/was 12:37 am Tuesday, July 31, it was 9:37 am Monday, July 30 here in Texas where I currently live. I didn’t feel anything at that time but kept watching and checking the net. Just run into something being just reported at “Schrodinger’s Other Cat” with a bunch of charts: “Something just happened. We're trying to figure out what.”

“AND NOW IT SMELLS LIKE DONUTS! Seriously. What the heck is going on? Whoa, ears ringing like crazy, too. We'll let you know what it means once we figure it out. Jeez. Mondays.”

Here is the link: https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/07/something-just-happened.html#more
good post the ear sound intensified also after a few days of calm

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for all the updates, Carl. Things seem to be dropping off for me, like right in the centre of calm, the eye of the hurricane. I went to pick up a new bag of clothes for sewing - nothing there waiting for me. Everything is finished. Everything waits.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Everything is finished. Everything waits.
The man who is trying to make my life hell in the gardens fired another salvo yesterday. After the shock wore off, I real*eyesed I felt quite calm and sensed "It is over now we are done"

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Things feel more settled today.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for all the updates, Carl. Things seem to be dropping off for me, like right in the centre of calm, the eye of the hurricane. I went to pick up a new bag of clothes for sewing - nothing there waiting for me. Everything is finished. Everything waits.
Perfectly said HM

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The man who is trying to make my life hell in the gardens fired another salvo yesterday. After the shock wore off, I real*eyesed I felt quite calm and sensed "It is over now we are done"
I know that feeling<3

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
why so many dates for the event and "nothing" happens ? what is the point? just clicks for page visit or false source?

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
why so many dates for the event and "nothing" happens ? what is the point? just clicks for page visit or false source?
Perhaps egos need to think they know. I am sure that those who give dates mean it sincerely but I prefer to watch and feel the energies. I think The Event is an 'out of time' happening and we need to be out of time to receive it. Once you give up on dates and expectations, then you start to live more fully in the moment. It's all part of the plan to get you there Lotus. If the PTW knew the date they could jeopardise it. Don't worry, it will happen. Meanwhile, back to the doughnuts.........

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

I stopped taking notice of dates a,long time ago, all they do is get your hopes up, only to smash those hopes,on the rocks, time and time again. Thereby lowering ones vibrations, which of course is just what the, TPTW,, want.

So why play into their hands. Personally, I think it’s best to go with our gut feeling.
Anything we personally experience. Something we see, hear, intuit, one of those knowings, that nobody but nobody, could ever make us doubt.

I don’t believe there is going to be a flash of something from the sky that zaps 7.6 billion folk, because becoming aware, raising ones consciousness, has to be gradual.
Ingest a little bit, digest, then one is ready for more, otherwise, as I keep saying, it would blow folks wiring.

A brain/mind, can only take so much. If there is such a thing as (The Event ) I think it’s already happened, that we are already going through it.

The Mayan calendar ended in 2012, that has to be significant.
So many things have happened in the world, and still are. So much is already changing.

I think it’s best not to put faith in anyone else, listen, see what others have to say, then trust our own gut feeling.

The world is in total chaos, it has to be doesn’t it, for change of this magnitude to take place.
As Pod says, while we wait for dates, have expectations, we don’t give ourself fully to our life.
I know this to be true, because I’ve done that in the past and it really isn’t a good idea.
I think I have actually held myself up from progressing, no more, now I trust in myself, a little bit of doubt sometimes? Yes...a little, but that is only natural.

It’s all happening imv, but naturally, we are fed up with things as they are, we want to be zapped and step into paradise overnight, much as I would love that, I don’t believe it’s the way,it happens.

Just my view of course, I could be completely wrong.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
good you mention that june i think for was it a year or more ago i started to don t think as much of time, i had also an discussion at work that was about the now and the other version of beeing

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think I tweeted something about that yesterday too...I felt as if there was some kind of MAJOR shift happening. Very strange feeling...couldn't put my finger on it and I didn't see any corresponding readings on Schumann, but felt it nonetheless. AND, in relation to my post a few minutes ago, MAJOR HAPPENINGS ARE IN THE OFFING. I have NO DOUBT about it now.

:)

Reactions: June and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think because everyone's "feeling" it and trying to manifest it by setting deadlines...I can't help but feel it's best to set our intentions, do what we can to help things along, and then trust in "Universe" to carry things out at the very best moment. It just keeps getting closer and closer! :D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I stopped taking notice of dates a,long time ago, all they do is get your hopes up, only to smash those hopes,on the rocks, time and time again. Thereby lowering ones vibrations, which of course is just what the, TPTW,, want.

So why play into their hands. Personally, I think it’s best to go with our gut feeling.
Anything we personally experience. Something we see, hear, intuit, one of those knowings, that nobody but nobody, could ever make us doubt.

I don’t believe there is going to be a flash of something from the sky that zaps 7.6 billion folk, because becoming aware, raising ones consciousness, has to be gradual.
Ingest a little bit, digest, then one is ready for more, otherwise, as I keep saying, it would blow folks wiring.

A brain/mind, can only take so much. If there is such a thing as (The Event ) I think it’s already happened, that we are already going through it.

So many things have happened in the world, and still are. So much is already changing.

I think it’s best not to put faith in anyone else, listen, see what others have to say, then trust our own gut feeling.

The world is in total chaos, it has to be doesn’t it, for change of this magnitude to take place.
As Pod says, while we wait for dates, have expectations, we don’t give ourself fully to our life.
I know this to be true, because I’ve done that in the past and it really isn’t a good idea.
I think I have actually held myself up from progressing, no more, now I trust in myself, a little bit of doubt sometimes? Yes...a little, but that is only natural.

It’s all happening imv, but naturally, we are fed up with things as they are, we want to be zapped and step into paradise overnight, much as I would love that, I don’t believe it’s the way,it happens.

I love getting little edibles of your wisdom, June. Keep 'em coming!

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Years ago in the '80s and '90s I used to think it would be a marvellous thing if a sudden wave of wisdom could immerse all that lived, in other words, all would be woken up in a flash. I meant it at that time, not in relation to any event or ascension, but in being genuine with one another, no manipulative tactics, no pulling the wool over one another's eyes. No trying to "best" the competition. There is no competition. Somebody's roses may be award-winning, but somebody else's water lilies are going to be the best thing since sliced bread. I just wish we could love one another on that basis. Genuinely appreciating the talents and abilities of others, while at the same time, loving our own.

But in the intervening 30 years, the tech has taken us down a path where we are more mentally isolated and competitive, more arrogant and self-serving. I think, however, it is like the drawback of the bowstring - it needs to be pulled taut for the arrow to fit its notch, and then, when it is let fly, the arrow is directionally suited to arrive at where it's going. You could say it's fletched for this.

The event is the arrow being let loose. Just everyone letting loose and letting wisdom naturally occur.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa

Completely agree with you June. Very well said :)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
But in the intervening 30 years, the tech has taken us down a path where we are more mentally isolated and competitive, more arrogant and self-serving. I think, however, it is like the drawback of the bowstring - it needs to be pulled taut for the arrow to fit its notch, and then, when it is let fly, the arrow is directionally suited to arrive at where it's going. You could say it's fletched for this.
Well thought out points there Melt. Love your wisdom.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I think, however, it is like the drawback of the bowstring - it needs to be pulled taut for the arrow to fit its notch, and then, when it is let fly, the arrow is directionally suited to arrive at where it's going. You could say it's fletched for this.

The event is the arrow being let loose. Just everyone letting loose and letting wisdom naturally occur.
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I am new here, and clearly I have landed in the right place.

The above quote was like a bolt of lightning. Right after the hype surrounding Allison Coe's dates given for The Event (March I think?), during waking dreams I was shown a picture of an Archer two days in a row - and told "The Archer must be sure of his aim". The arrow was in the bow and aimed at the Sun. The Sun was bulging with energy waiting to be released by the arrow. I asked "who is the Archer?". I was told "You are. You all are. The 144,000. " I was then aware of a large group of people being asked, in turn, what their choice of timing was for the arrow. Everyone said "for the highest good of ALL." Then there was a blessing from a spirit I believe to be Daniel. There were references to King David and the Sixth Seal, but the information wasn't clear to me at that point.

Take that paragraph as you will people. Hopefully it resonates for someone out there... I was guided to write that down and I resisted (for my first post? Really??? Do I have to???). I tried to leave out most of the details, but was guided to go back and keep adding them.

Okay, now that I have that out of the way, I will add that I too have stopped attaching my energy and hopes to predicted dates. June said it very eloquently above. Focusing on a date (followed by another, then another) is a big distraction and deters us from enjoying the scenery along the way on this crazy ride. It can also be such a vibrational "downer". I will admit to being somewhat pulled in to Allison's predicted date (not her fault, she certainly had disclaimers in her videos) because her energy is so infectious. But in the end it was a big "pause" button as we collectively held our breath - but were disappointed to wake up the next day still stuck in 3D. Or were we? I felt something DID indeed happen energetically that weekend. Likewise Lisa M. Harrison's date of something big for this past Monday also drew a disappointed crowd (Are you sure nothing happened guys?). I think we might have jumped up two stair steps (borrowing from Alain's excellent analogy) this time. I felt quite different energetically on Tuesday.

I don't think anyone is going to be given a "solid" when/how The Event will happen, but it sure is fun to put all the clues together from the Lightworker community and speculate inside this hologame. It looks like our increments (contractions?) are getting larger and closer together. I feel like one of these energy /love blasts will finally be big enough to be a tipping point and the population with just have to admit that it is REAL and undeniable. A day quite soon I suspect. Maybe that is the day the arrow will fly.

Kelly

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Okay, now that I have that out of the way, I will add that I too have stopped attaching my energy and hopes to predicted dates. June said it very eloquently above. Focusing on a date (followed by another, then another) is a big distraction and deters us from enjoying the scenery along the way on this crazy ride. It can also be such a vibrational "downer".
...Maybe that is the day the arrow will fly.
Welcome to together riding the 'crazy ride' in this way too, @One65<3
Amazing that you 'saw' the Archer back in March and then Hailstones Melt, in her own inimitable way, drew a word picture about it that caught your eye here. She's good at that. Apparently, so are you:cool:
Perhaps the arrow is already flying, lining up to its target and is getting there, to arrive exactly when we're ready for it. I love your invitation to watch it fly and enjoy the scenery along the way together, with wonder at how it is is all unfurling:-D

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I haven't had an "archer" moment, except in this 3D world. A three weeks ago or so while working with my son in our future relocation to another state where he lives at he mentioned that once we relocate he would like to do some things with me and thought that archery would be one of them -I used to do some archery many, many years ago, and still have my bow and arrows :). Synchronicity there obviously.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Take that paragraph as you will people. Hopefully it resonates for someone out there... I was guided to write that down and I resisted (for my first post? Really??? Do I have to???). I tried to leave out most of the details, but was guided to go back and keep adding them.
We can take anything, seriously, I hope you have time to check out our other threads and you will see some really strange and lovely shit there. We revel in the weird.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was shown a picture of an Archer two days in a row - and told "The Archer must be sure of his aim". The arrow was in the bow and aimed at the Sun. The Sun was bulging with energy waiting to be released by the arrow. I asked "who is the Archer?". I was told "You are. You all are.
Marvellous affirmation of Melt's words. The archer is Sagittarius and of course the galactic centre is in the Sagittarian part of the sky. How about that!

Carl will have something to say about that.

Great first post Kelly. Deserves a silver star methinks for putting it all out there! Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)