The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Is anyone else feeling absolutely drained of energy? My family is tired too, but not sick.
I was pretty tired a few days ago (around Easter), but I've been feeling more and more "expectant" and energized. Maybe I'm getting used this "new normal" or something. :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
For those feeling some “less than comfortable” effects from this ever-changing process of change, here are a couple of helpful resources.

The first is today’s post from Schrödinger’s Other Cat blog (hey, “Schrödinger” is actually in iPhone’s spell-check!). The comments help us remember that we’re all in the same boat:

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/04/your-basic-electric-hammering-special.html?m=1

The second is a helpful article from Vidya Frazier that gives us some ideas for helping ride these “waves of change” in a graceful manner!

http://vidyafrazier.com/suffering-ascension-weariness-syndrome/

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Is anyone else feeling absolutely drained of energy? My family is tired too, but not sick.
Oh wait, nevermind, we ARE sick. Waking up to a crying, sick kid confirmed this is more than just being fatigued.

Thank you Stargazer . The being hammered reference is funny and true! The second link is really helpful & just what I’m looking for.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Something curious took place in the early hours today. I was awaken from by my dog shortly before 4:30 am local time -did happened twice in the past and both times she was sick and needed to go out. Suspecting it could be the same I got dressed and took her out and yes, she was sick. Upon our return to the house and back in bed I tried to relax while asking myself what would develop after the shift/ascension and I heard in my mind a voice saying 'poetry.' Well, that took me by surprise, specially since I'm not a poetry fan and less that 5 pieces of poetry have ever reached me in my life. That was truly an unexpected answer.

Last edited:

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Yes, I've been feeling this periodically for more than a year now. Mainly occurred during significant solar fare activity. I would be so fatigued, I would have to have a nap for an hour or two in the middle of the day. Since we are in solar minimum now, and solar flares have declined dramatically, to almost non existence, it's become a bit less apparent, but when solar winds buffet earth, as they've been doing recently, I feel a similar fatigue, just not as strong.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A little different for me, and I suspect it has to do with my location in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico. I've felt energy radiating from my heart - going miles and miles. Our dog is Ok and seems to like this place.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here's a quote from Denise Le Fay (High Heart Life): The long dark insane nightmare is finally over.

Nothing about soon, or very soon, or incredibly soon. IS.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Run into this:

The waves of energy that came through from the middle of March until now, pushed more people into the 5th dimension of consciousness. I last checked where we are on March 24th. This is the progress we made in 10 days.
March 24th April 3rd

5% in 5th 25% in 5th

85% in 4th 70% in 4th

10% in 3rd 5% in 3rd

Here is the link: https://soulsisterstruth.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/where-are-we-at-in-the-event-process-4-3-2018/
Not sure about those figures, but I have to say I am meeting a lot of people who are giving up smoking! Even my boss at Shelter and her daughter. People in the station. Something is creating this!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey Pod. I think we are just clearing old fears and energies now with 3d taking a couple more kicks at the cat before we move to our new home. Thats the conclusion I came to because of some financial issues and some old connections which no longer suit me which I am in the process of changing.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey Pod. I think we are just clearing old fears and energies now with 3d taking a couple more kicks at the cat before we move to our new home. Thats the conclusion I came to because of some financial issues and some old connections which no longer suit me which I am in the process of changing.
I only went in for about 30 minutes but gut wrenching fear. I sat by the river until it passed and I felt myself "float" to a high state as it shifted. Yeah, you are right Pucksterguy!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You darlings for sharing your shit. Thanks you¬!

You know what came to me as I sat by the river. Imagine I was going to be executed, having my head chopped off comes to me sometimes. The fear that would be with me for days before hand and then how acute it would become as I climbed the steps to the executioner.

I would not, as a soul, have much time to process that fear. So it comes back with me for the next life and the next and maybe remains unconscious for many lives. This life is the crunch life.

The same for a lot of people I feel. This old energy has to be processed and allowed to return to the dimensional level it belongs to.

Hang on in there folks I love you.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Just read this at Disclosure News Italia:

"Schumann Resonance Today 4/6/2018

RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.

Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
•Another day with a single massive burst, today it started with small spikes at 1:40 UTC then the major overshoot of the 40 Hz threshold one hour later at 2:40 UTC, this lasted more than one hour ending at 4:10 UTC. During the rest of the day no other major activity, just few single bursts at approximately 28-30 Hz."

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Tonight was rather sleepless but therefore (the good news!) I projected again to the Akashic Records Void (Godfield) - and that after quite a long time. Maybe the energy also helps? But I also used an old method again I once tried with success (FILD).
Could not retrieve the required info back though this time as the established communication protocol did not work or was not remembered by me this time. Need practice. :cool:;)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm definitely clearing very old crap, feeling like death warmed up today after quite a few nights with very little sleep.
Very little sleep for me too now. So many tugs and stresses on the body.
This is after a couple of weeks of hours and hours of extra sleep daily. Thankfully I was on vacation at the time. It probably helped to be in a place that didn't have street lights. It would be bliss to once again live in a place without street lights.
I'd love to get back to a sleep schedule real soon too:(

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It seems Allison Coe has a new video regarding The Event dated April 3rd:
Seen it already yesterday.

She's a really nice person. It is good that she is now self-critical about giving out timeframes or dates. QHHT can get damaged by this. It should not be done anymore.

Of course it is sorry to hear that on her channel some people could not behave with words when expressing their disappointment. She's right about them that they might need a session for themselves because it says all about them and nothing about this nice lady.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Not sure about those figures, but I have to say I am meeting a lot of people who are giving up smoking! Even my boss at Shelter and her daughter. People in the station. Something is creating this!
That's good news, because that means they want to LIVE. The ones who are shrugging their shoulders and going down the tubes wouldn't be giving it up.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You darlings for sharing your shit. Thanks you¬!

You know what came to me as I sat by the river. Imagine I was going to be executed, having my head chopped off comes to me sometimes. The fear that would be with me for days before hand and then how acute it would become as I climbed the steps to the executioner.

I would not, as a soul, have much time to process that fear. So it comes back with me for the next life and the next and maybe remains unconscious for many lives. This life is the crunch life.

The same for a lot of people I feel. This old energy has to be processed and allowed to return to the dimensional level it belongs to.

Hang on in there folks I love you.
It is gut wrenching to know that your beloved head is to be struck from your body. I feel the same way about burning at the stake. But the reason this is the life to clear such miasma, is that spiritually we have evolved past religious belief, past belief in the top down pyramid where we are the low life, past greed where anything goes to get anything we think we desire. Past fear that life will be too short to give us the accolades we think we deserve, and past numbness about hurting others just so we can push ourselves a little bit further than the rest of the pack.

We know that we are sovereign, in our cellular structure, not just in our dear head that we have cushioned in our pillow countless times, or sat in front of the mirror preening for hours, if not days.

We know we are free, because we are free of the fear of death. It's that simple.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
WE are! :) Our consciousnesses ("individual" and collective) are shifting things into higher vibratory experiences! :)

Good job, everyone! :) :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)