The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
While checking other forums today I did run into an interesting thread that started yesterday and now has 8 pages. Many kinds of comments but less than five of them associated with The Event. Here is what the original poster related: “I’m not psychic, but for many years I have periodically experienced a “knowing”, a conviction of some impending change. Whether it’s a future move, a future job, a pet dying soon, a person dying soon, etc., I have experienced moments in which I simply KNOW a thing is soon to occur.

So today I was driving to an appointment, and as I made a left turn onto a street, I was suddenly hit with a “knowing” that I will soon no longer be here.

But here’s the catch:

It was NOT a feeling of death. It was completely different. It felt like I am soon to be somewhere else, just not here in this present reality.

When I say “somewhere else”, I mean in a different “realm”, a different “existence”, a different “reality”.

No idea what it means, but I’ve experienced so many of these “knowing” moments over the years that I do not ignore them.

Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

I’d love to hear your stories.”
I get these too, Carl .

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Wow Carl, what a gem!
The poster, based on his answers to the comments (some nasty ones, demeaning, etc.) seems to be very level-headed, hard worker and responsible individual. He/she is truly trying to find out the true meaning of the experience. Wish I could find some more examples of similar events to bring here for comment. Will keep trying.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The "Starseed" concept resonates VERY strongly with me and I strongly believe (OK, somehow "know") that, like ripples on a pond, each person who heals themselves and their soul family can help many others heal themselves and their soul families too.
I often see this as a 'zipper' or 'domino' effect. I like zipper better, though, because of the implication of opening, compared to falling.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Many years ago, my Dear Friend Christine was keeping watch as Lady Isis did a healing session on me (etherically) Christine saw a Unicorn pass from one side of the room to the other. "They are a symbol of Christ Consciousness" she said.
Thanks, Pod. Love that visual.
I really need to write something about 'this unicorn thing' that keeps coming up. It's beautiful and changing dramatically in recent months.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Yes, I think so.
Yesterday I did the thing that Candace (the hostess) in that Alison Coe video (posted about a page back) mentioned. I went outside and closed my eyes to see what I could see. She'd described a kind of 'rolling down' of horizontal lines from top to bottom across her visual field. I got a bright, bight light from a direction that I realized correlated with the direction ACoe's clients said to expect the light to come from. Just that. Really quick and undramatic.
What many of us have posted on various threads is a sense of excitement and imminence of something coming, or even being here already. Pod's dandelions are a beautiful example. Linda's graduation dream comes to mind. Most of my last sessions in the remote group healing have had a related theme. Lots of examples come to mind.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am find it so intense at the moment. Third day of weeping.

I awoke during the night and as I slipped back into this realm I saw a dark blue circular disc with gold all over it. Very bright. As I looked at this disc, I thought "Wow it is really coming!"
A correlation for you, Pod. Look at Denise Le Fay's blog (HHL) and she is using a beautiful blue with gold marbled banner at the moment. It was so beautiful I wanted to touch it.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
After failing finding stuff recent related to "The Event" I went back to the forum where I found the original stuff. They are now in page 10. Here are 3 comments I found quite interesting:

"I was lately fed up with my work, and came the thought, "hold on, it's not a long time to go".
Like you I "know" big changes are coming our way."

"About 6 weeks ago as I was sitting quietly, I "received" a thought/message that said: "You'll be leaving here soon". It seemed like a message from my "higher self", although I've never received one before (I'm 67). I assumed the message was referring to my death, but now I think otherwise.

Read/watch the following links for some fascinating info.
[link to soulsisterstruth.wordpress.com (secure)]
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

I now think the message I received was referring to "The Event" as explained in these 2 links. Enjoy!"

"Injoying your thread, but being pulled away, now back.

I too have had this feeling for some years, dreams and more, plus lately being drawn to some vids of folks reporting of an event of transitioning to higher levels of vibration, something all won’t or can’t experience which is very soon if they are right, being reported as clients of those doing the hypnosis.

I have had a series of powerful dreams over the years of the event and a new earth as have my wife. When it happens it comes on suddenly yet not as many will be of one mind and there will be a separation where others will continue as they are, sociopathic.

Just to let you know, the shuman resonance is increasing from the age old Hz of 783 to double and even higher last year into over a hundred. This is the resonance life vibrates at with earth. Our DNA is altered by a number of events of vibrations from light , sound and other frequencies as well as thought and emotions. So just perhaps we are arriving at the doorstep of a change. I saw others in my dream going through a gate which of course is symbolic while the masses did not make the change. Yet in another I saw the demise of low vibrational people and the calm masses making the transition. I looked like a kaleidoscope of fog like colors enveloping the world prior to the transition, then a new world.

A side note, my wife had a detailed dream of the new world, identical to mine, it was far simpler than this, think 1800’s with goog people."

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
THE EVENT ~ A CRYSTALLIZATION OF LOVE

With each passing day I sense and tap into more information regarding what is happening
for us now. Here’s a few more thoughts on the upcoming changes and how we can
proceed through them with ease and success.

What is happening now, and in this conversation, is that my greater self sounds and feels
more and more like me. So, this will be written in one voice to all of us.

It will be like the blink of an eye. Surreal and then everything changes. This is real.

It is a joining and recognition of all of you. Every component. This gives you your full force.

These coming times will not feel easy. They will be confusing and could appear frightening.
You know better. It is why you are here now.

https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I love this, from The One as relayed by Sophia.

In gratitude for all that you are,
Sophia

March 11th, 2018 3:30 AM

Did someone just wake me?

Yes, Sophia. It is I. It is One.

Hello. You have something to say?

Yes, there are things to say.

I would now continue.

Okay. Thank you.

This time you are in right now is becoming catastrophic in its effects upon your daily life. The energy you enter, as wonderful and cleansing and powerful as it is, wreaks havoc on people, relationships and systems of control. You cannot continue to control these things in such a vibration.

I will describe for you why this is true. The frequency of love is the core element here. This is a freedom frequency. It is one of permission. It allows. It grants a sense of grandiose abandon to all beings, efforts, and systems of control.

It cannot be contained by any equally powerful effort, not in the current circulating vibe on earth. The tables have turned for everyone.

This means that everything camouflaged as beneficial, helpful or free, that is not, is being seen for what it is.

It is why, Sophia, you see people differently. You can no longer tolerate deception and falsity. These things are abhorrent to you. It is why you are having to face yourself and stop the control you've put on your heart.

You are facing the ultimate moment. Anything, everything, anyone, everyone, that or who functions within tightly controlled movements will be busted wide open in these frequencies.

Nothing that is not love will withstand the force heading for you now.

This force will break organizations, people and relationships that do not operate for the benefit, in transparency, of all involved.

These break-apart events may happen instantly or may begin now, but for sure, all that is not love will expose itself and be healed or in some way exit.

What is love?

Love allows. Love does not dominate or assume ownership or a "necessary" form or display of control. Love does not harm. Love exists as the beginning. It is being shown now as that initiatory force for all of life.

As such, it asks nothing. It is merely coming forward, being exposed, and being witnessed, as the force that it is.

Love cannot be stopped. It will no longer be hidden. Love erupts now and as it does, all that is not love moves to give it room.

Love does not conquer all, love is all.

There is nothing that is not love.

This truth has been hidden from humanity.

Humanity instead has been taught that obedience was love, and that love had requirements to be met before it was parceled out.

These things are not true and not in your best interest. They will be seen as the forms of manipulation that they are.

Love is the beginning and the end. It becomes the ground on which you stand and the heavens you reach for as you grow. It is not an option any longer. Love is the only choice. It is the thing you will all be doing.

It is the thing being figured out inside your hearts, your friendships, your marriages, your families. It is what is being figured out in all relationships you have - those to each other, to your god, your laws, your societal rules and behaviors.

Love becomes then, the constant.

Love is not always going to feel good for you. As the changes are made you will experience a sense of loss. People and things that you have counted on will be exiting your lives in a variety of ways. These exits will not be a bad thing. You will have to remain open, to allow the change and weather the storm, as its effects color your life.

What may feel like damage is a necessary ending so that the new can begin.
You are learning what love looks and feels like in a level of density that defined and used love as if it were a tool, a gateway to control.

You cannot control love.

It is a sense of limitless.

Coming into a love state, from a slave state, will or could appear frightening. It will feel as if no one is at the wheel or holding the reins.

This would be true, yet there is no reason to fear. What is happening is that you must let go now.

You do not need to hang on so tightly to manage what love can do or how much love can enter - your life.

This frequency blasts through the gates around your hearts. Ready or not, here it comes.

You will discover a joyous, wondrous, light-filled world. It exists beyond the tightly controlled one you now occupy.

This energy volume will blow the speakers. Most of you have not allowed it turned up this high - ever. Not while human anyway.

See what happens next with a filter of light - your light. It will help you to remember and to feel the full import of this alteration.

Hold the light always. As you look at things break down, end, and emerge, remember it is the force of love that instigates all of it now.

Allow, allow, allow.

Trust. Follow your intuition.

Go at your personally determined pace.

What emerges and surrounds you now is love.

That is all.

Thank you.

This is a free publication so
please share!
When this event occurs, we will all need this influx of love as a reminder of who it is we are, and why we have come.

One day is set aside each month for questions.
Send any questions for any one of these beings to me at [email protected]

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Isolated the link to the video in YouTube for the ones that would like to watch it. It is about 15 minutes long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcD7T_XQIk
Great video! It reminds me of something that popped into my head a few nights ago while I was listening to one of Alison Coe’s videos. I kept thinking “Trust” and “Love”. Those will be the keys to”surfing” this wave of energy.

This young lady’s ability to pop in and out of The New Earth also reminded me of the young heroine’s ability to visit Tomorrowland in the movie. FASCINATING stuff! I’m SO excited to experience this!! :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Great video! It reminds me of something that popped into my head a few nights ago while I was listening to one of Alison Coe’s videos. I kept thinking “Trust” and “Love”. Those will be the keys to”surfing” this wave of energy.

This young lady’s ability to pop in and out of The New Earth also reminded me of the young heroine’s ability to visit Tomorrowland in the movie. FASCINATING stuff! I’m SO excited to experience this!! :)
Aaaaaaannnnd there it is! Confirmation from Sophia about “Trust”. Thanks, Pod! Great article from her (as always)!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yet another interesting talk from KRYON. This is one of his latest latest posts talking on how we will progress thru the shift..

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Well, the energies are certainly ramping up again, earlier this week, one evening I was vibrating so much centered on the heart chakra, it reminded me of when these vibrations first started for me back in the mid 90's. Yesterday morning, after I got up, my head felt that it was in a vice, especially around the jaw, eased a bit from midday today but still around the jaw. Reminds me of past life clearances fron the past life bands around the head and neck.

Now I get these things one to two days in advance so something is on its way.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Interesting! Several members have already mentioned activity in the heart chakra. I haven't had that experience but my third eye has been active now several days. I was wondering though if somebody here is felling something in the crown chakra?
Last night during meditation before sleep and while listening to the above Kryon video (thanks, PG!) I felt quite a few rather sustained, full-body chills traveling down my spine from head to toe. I was also listening to the video Carl had posted last night (thanks, Carl!) and felt a rather interesting "stirring" of my heart chakra area. The young lady in the video had mentioned that our use of the heart chakra is essential for the activation and control of our many expanded abilities on the New Earth.

I've also noticed quite a few recent instances where I've felt a very pleasant, "blissful" sensation during meditation (especially before going to sleep at night). These sensations almost felt as if I no longer had a body--and that I was simply a being of energy. One of the things that seems to help me to achieve this is to imagine myself as being that has expanded beyond my physical body and as a being that shines a brilliant, loving light in all directions and throughout All That Is.

:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
These sensations almost felt as if I no longer had a body--and that I was simply a being of energy. One of the things that seems to help me to achieve this is to imagine myself as being that has expanded beyond my physical body and as a being that shines a brilliant, loving light in all directions and throughout All That Is.
Wow Stargazer! I do the same! (Are you sure you are not related to me?) Anyway, I have been doing so for years -even though I had to stop for a while after my strokes. Believed or not I had very interesting sensations when I did it while driving in interstate 101 -North of the San Mateo area -even used to practice the protective oval surrounding my car. Have been doing it basically only using the brilliant white light but in the last couple of weeks or so I have felt I should use pink sometimes and did so accepting the urgings of my higher mind.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It was NOT a feeling of death. It was completely different. It felt like I am soon to be somewhere else, just not here in this present reality.

When I say “somewhere else”, I mean in a different “realm”, a different “existence”, a different “reality”.

No idea what it means, but I’ve experienced so many of these “knowing” moments over the years that I do not ignore them.

I'm just now realizing that, even though I answered in the affirmative a number of posts back, if you hadn't written a question that made me think 'Wow, that's cool. Have I experienced anything like this?" I wouldn't have placed such a value/interpretation on that same experience.

In other words, I had an experience, didn't think much of it.
You asked the question above which made me wonder if I'd experienced anything like what you described, which made me realize that I had.
Without that question being asked in that way, I don't think I would have realized this interpretation of my experience.

Cool how this work, isn't it?:cool::D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Reporting in from the last day or so. Two things:

1) I took a power nap of about an hour in the middle of the day yesterday (because I felt I absolutely had to lie down, and because my current circumstances allow me to do that if I need to.) Lying there with closed eyes, before I nodded off and had a very profitable sleep, I saw morphing colours of the most iridescent blue, mauves, purples and lavenders. These weren't streaking by, but were relaxed, joyful visions. The colours were outstanding, more than we see in daily life. Of course I have read that this will be the case, but here I was enjoying the view screen! Also, I think it was psychic precognition, because shortly after that I watched "Finding Dory" and I had that blue colour for real! Throughout the whole film, I was anticipating exact words and phrases and sequences, although I have never seen that film before.

2) Again, when waking up from sleep this morning, one of my smoke alarms started chirruping. I have only just changed out 2 batteries (from 2 of 4 alarms) so this must be number 3 or 4 going off. That is the way the logical mind should approach it. But I was consumed with a violent reaction for a teensy, eensy part of a second "Oh, F***** Off!!!) to an inanimate object, mind. But the shocking part was, in the thinking of that one thought, my whole body was shaken and vibrated - momentarily, but enough for me to notice.

So, what I would say, from these 2 direct experiences, is that both the positive and negative polarities are going to be super-magnified. Imagine if I was a dark-souled, mean-spirited, vindictive person, where that second energy would take me. We must be super vigilant about what we allow, even in our thoughts. All the very slow-treading practice over the years may now come to its fulfilment when the need to watch our thoughts kicks in, in the minutest ways.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
But I was consumed with a violent reaction for a teensy, eensy part of a second "Oh, F***** Off!!!) to an inanimate object, mind. But the shocking part was, in the thinking of that one thought, my whole body was shaken and vibrated - momentarily, but enough for me to notice.
Whoops, sounds like I'd be wise to stay away from annoying beeping noises.
Or else find a way to change my usual reaction to them:eek::oops:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Whoops, sounds like I'd be wise to stay away from annoying beeping noises.
Or else find a way to change my usual reaction to them:eek::oops:

I rated this post as "funny", but your thoughts are "spot on"!

Speaking of annoying beeping noises and reactions, I was in my back yard yesterday afternoon meditating (or at least trying to) whilst a joyful rain plopped and splattered on the patio roof overhead. Autumn (my canine meditation buddy) and I were just getting into the "bliss zone" when my neighbor started honking her *bleeping* car horn. It annoys the crap out of me, because she frequently gets impatient waiting for her kids to get into the car when they're going somewhere. When she gets impatient, she honks. Over and over again. Yesterday, she must have honked four or five times before she finally just laid on her horn!!!

My immediate reaction was to jump up, race into the house to get my compressed air noisemaker and honk stridently back--just to make sure she knew how RUDE she was being (as I've been known to do on occasion). But then I decided I was letting HER rude behavior unsettle ME, and I wasn't about to let that happen this time. So I offered her a silent blessing of patience and peace, then tried (unsuccessfully, I might add) to return to my meditation. It didn't really seem to work, since she kept on bleeping her stupid horn, but I was proud of myself for at least trying.

Maybe next time I'll just go over and force myself to talk to her politely...

Arrgh. People can be so annoying!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So I offered her a silent blessing of patience and peace, then tried (unsuccessfully, I might add) to return to my meditation. It didn't really seem to work, since she kept on bleeping her stupid horn, but I was proud of myself for at least trying.!

Maybe next time I'll just go over and force myself to talk to her politely...
Kudos for trying and for coming up with a 'Plan B'.
Eventually, something is bound to work.

Either way, I appreciate your posting attempts that don't work, as well as ones that do. This is, after all, how we figure out what methods are ultimately successful;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Kudos for trying and for coming up with a 'Plan B'.
Eventually, something is bound to work.

Either way, I appreciate your posting attempts that don't work, as well as ones that do. This is, after all, how we figure out what methods are ultimately successful;)
Yes, I suppose going over and beating her horn flat with a sledge hammer might work. But it certainly isn't "the spiritually advanced" thing to do.

o:)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)