The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
this is new age formula like the Secret and simillar stuff it good for the first stages of awakening but doesnt work.
“New Age” formula or not, I have to disagree. It’s taken over 50 years of learning and growing for me to understand and embrace the process and now that I do, I see it working more and more every day. :) But if you want to believe or experience otherwise, that’s perfectly OK!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
i also belive that we will transcend this body, but is easier simply change the body( "death"), as go through transformation physical body into light body.
It may be easier, but I’ve learned I rarely do things “the easy way!” :ROFL::-)):-D:)| The Interstate is lots easier than getting lost on some side road, but sometimes the adventures and the views from the side roads are the ones that change our lives in unexpected and wonderful ways. :)

Reactions: Lila and Lotos

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
It may be easier, but I’ve learned I rarely do things “the easy way!” :ROFL::-)):-D:)| The Interstate is lots easier than getting lost on some side road, but sometimes the adventures and the views from the side roads are the ones that change our lives in unexpected and wonderful ways. :)
haha,so true

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
“New Age” formula or not, I have to disagree. It’s taken over 50 years of learning and growing for me to understand and embrace the process and now that I do, I see it working more and more every day. :) But if you want to believe or experience otherwise, that’s perfectly OK!
super, but then what happen with all unconscious beliefs,pre birth agreements, all things that you canˇt understand or know with mind?

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
you don¨t need,you can take lightbody:D you still thinking like human !

The Light Body uses silicon as its primary building block (unlike the flesh body, which is based on carbon). CO2 is converted to SiO2 (which, as you probably guessed, is the formula of common quartz crystals). The crystal light body shimmers and sparkles to those who can see it but is invisible to those stuck in lower 3D. That is why, in the story of the rapture, people simply disappear (from the perspective of a 3D entity who stays behind). To the one who has just ascended, the world does not completely disappear, but takes on a radiance unlike anything previously experienced. It is as if a new world has been born. In actuality, both worlds existed all along, but one’s awareness was focused on the 3D/4D world. The 5D world is a place of indescribable beauty. Everything shines and vibrates. There is no birth and death, as we know them, no sickness, no aging, no worry and no fear.

Once we learn how to stop aging and remain eternally youthful, then we also learn how to create our body to be any way we like. If we get tired of it, we just change it. We dematerialize and rematerialize wherever and whenever we want (across any part of time and space). So the thought that we would get bored living forever in the same body is totally irrelevant. In higher states of consciousness, there is no such thing as boredom anyway.

sal rachele
your article on that one takes time to read and understand fully but i think i am at 3

Reactions: Stargazer and Lotos

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
super, but then what happen with all unconscious beliefs,pre birth agreements, all things that you canˇt understand or know with mind?
At the end of the day, it's all good! :) This is all just a "soul adventure", so there truly is no "right or wrong". There are only "new" choices and experiences to create and/or explore.

If we truly are immortal souls (as I believe), then we literally have FOREVER to play this game. I think we'd be awfully bored without it, frankly.

As far as pre-birth agreements (soul contracts as some call them), it's still good. If things don't get done in this life experience, I'm sure I'll have another to get it done. This is actually an interesting topic I've been thinking about. A few years back, I read something that essentially said soul contracts were part of the whole "reincarnation trap" and that they should be nullified. I thought that was a good idea at the time and "disavowed" them. I just found a similar link for those who may be interested in researching/considering this info themselves:

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/04/29/declaration-of-sovereignty-and-soul-contract-revocation/

A few years later, after much more research though, I wasn't so sure that was the right thing to do. Was I letting other selves and my soul family down? Was I letting myself down? Had I now completely screwed things up from a soul level standpoint? Was I now doomed to have to reincarnate again--and redo all my soul contracts again in order to try and finally get it right one more time?

That's when it occurred to me that maybe it was actually a part of this life's journey (or "mission") to CONSCIOUSLY CUT THOSE STRINGS and "fly free". Perhaps it's part of my "final exam" to fully free myself from all these attachments so I can really begin CHOOSING, CREATING, AND EXPLORING in earnest.

So now I have CONSCIOUSLY, in human form, freed myself and CHOSEN TO SERVE THE ONLY THE HIGHEST EXPERIENCE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL. As far as "soul contracts" or "karma" goes, my understanding is that FORGIVENESS is the key that unlocks us from that wheel. Dolores Cannon's work expressed this many, many times and it makes perfect sense. Once we are spiritually mature enough to see past all the dramas, we begin to understand that everything is all just a part of this spiritual game we're all playing. If we can honestly FORGIVE "others" AND OURSELVES we can begin to move BEYOND the limitations that have bound us for so long. In fact, WHAT IF OUR SOUL CONTRACTS WERE INTENDED TO PUT US IN JUST SUCH A POSITION--so we could learn to forgive and set ourselves free?

THIS is exactly where I'm at now. I feel I've made exactly the right decision for me. I feel I'm doing EXACTLY the right things I need to do and that I'm doing them for exactly the right reasons. I may not consciously know what I'm doing every moment of the day, but I've never felt more "in tune" with who I truly am--and I deeply trust that when I experience my return to "the other side", I'll actually be amazed at how much I accomplished in this life!

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
At the end of the day, it's all good! :) This is all just a "soul adventure", so there truly is no "right or wrong". There are only "new" choices and experiences to create and/or explore.

THIS is exactly where I'm at now. I feel I've made exactly the right decision for me. I feel I'm doing EXACTLY the right things I need to do and that I'm doing them for exactly the right reasons. I may not consciously know what I'm doing every moment of the day, but I've never felt more "in tune" with who I truly am--and I deeply trust that when I experience my return to "the other side", I'll actually be amazed at how much I accomplished in this life!
yes! simple as that ! just BE

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I think we've all been sold a false bill of goods
Agree with you SG but I will go a bit further. I believe for several years now that our perceptions regarding our 3d "reality" are not entirely correct, while at the same time our perceptions/knowledge of "the time in between" incarnations are not correct either, or even our knowledge about "life" at higher vibrational level. That approach is at this point is one that truly makes sense considering the inconsistencies perceived studying our "enlightened" sources through the centuries.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Agree with you SG but I will go a bit further. I believe for several years now that our perceptions regarding our 3d "reality" are not entirely correct, while at the same time our perceptions/knowledge of "the time in between" incarnations are not correct either, or even our knowledge about "life" at higher vibrational level. That approach is at this point is one that truly makes sense considering the inconsistencies perceived studying our "enlightened" sources through the centuries.
hehe,yes at this point ,we are just believers

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

If we truly are immortal souls (as I believe), then we literally have FOREVER to play this game. I think we'd be awfully bored without it, frankly.

As far as pre-birth agreements (soul contracts as some call them), it's still good. If things don't get done in this life experience, I'm sure I'll have another to get it done. This is actually an interesting topic I've been thinking about. A few years back, I read something that essentially said soul contracts were part of the whole "reincarnation trap" and that they should be nullified. I thought that was a good idea at the time and "disavowed" them. I just found a similar link for those who may be interested in researching/considering this info themselves:

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/04/29/declaration-of-sovereignty-and-soul-contract-revocation/

A few years later, after much more research though, I wasn't so sure that was the right thing to do. Was I letting other selves and my soul family down? Was I letting myself down? Had I now completely screwed things up from a soul level standpoint? Was I now doomed to have to reincarnate again--and redo all my soul contracts again in order to try and finally get it right one more time?

That's when it occurred to me that maybe it was actually a part of this life's journey (or "mission") to CONSCIOUSLY CUT THOSE STRINGS and "fly free". Perhaps it's part of my "final exam" to fully free myself from all these attachments so I can really begin CHOOSING, CREATING, AND EXPLORING in earnest.

So now I have CONSCIOUSLY, in human form, freed myself and CHOSEN TO SERVE THE ONLY THE HIGHEST EXPERIENCE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL. As far as "soul contracts" or "karma" goes, my understanding is that FORGIVENESS is the key that unlocks us from that wheel. Dolores Cannon's work expressed this many, many times and it makes perfect sense. Once we are spiritually mature enough to see past all the dramas, we begin to understand that everything is all just a part of this spiritual game we're all playing. If we can honestly FORGIVE "others" AND OURSELVES we can begin to move BEYOND the limitations that have bound us for so long. In fact, WHAT IF OUR SOUL CONTRACTS WERE INTENDED TO PUT US IN JUST SUCH A POSITION--so we could learn to forgive and set ourselves free?

Your wisdom is starting to shine brightly, SG.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We are approaching the most monumental shift the Earth as ever undergone—the December 2018 Solstice.

I can feel it in my body. Can you?

Mother Earth, Mother Divine, and those women who are clocking the solstice energy, have begun to take a stance. A stance for what? The total reclaiming of feminine power so that we might, finally, balance feminine/masculine energies on the planet.

http://luciarene.com/divine-feminine-game-point/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
WAYSHOWERS:

Short ‘sign data and download’ given yesterday (23 November 2018).

1] Forerunners will (if not already) receive sudden, strong physical purge to body. This physical purge within the body, is an activation at cellular level. It stops them in their tracks, intentionally so…to look within and find their FINAL attachment to ‘Third dimensional’ realm. Something that holds you in the illusion/dream. This final earthly attachment is an ‘agreement or contract’ between two souls, made pre-birth that has now been fully completed. It will be a loving acceptance and KNOWING, as the higher vibration of love you are, that the work each signed up for is now finished, and successfully so. It need not be a physical end to any relationship either as you may still care deeply for that human and they may stay in your life experience. It is purely a higher understanding reached and a full recognition that what was agreed between two souls pre-birth, has reached it’s successful outcome, where each soul can now be freed of said ‘agreement/contract’. It’s a liberation in the human earthly form. It is a letting go of said agreement as you’ve both succeeded in that mission regardless of whether the other person is awake or asleep. This is completely timed to the MASS ascension timeline unfolding.

Please note it is not an unloving detachment from another. An unloving detachment is linear detachment (3d consciousness) where healing is then necessary and clearing can be made via looking for the higher truth within oneself.

This FINAL ‘detachment’ for Forerunners relates to the mass collective ascension timeline. Some Forerunners may have already reached this stage recently. And some just now or very soon. The FINAL detachment made in FULL CONSCIOUS AWARENESS, detaches the Forerunner completely from the lower energetic frequency programming and experience. So that they have reached/will reach FULL DETACHMENT mode in readiness for the Event. The Event is both external AND also absolutely INTERNAL.

2] Forerunners step up their role (gifts) post Event. Their current role will change from this NOW role, pre-event. They know already it is to change, as each came in with more than one purpose to for-fill in their final ‘human’ incarnation.

3] Those that are awake and on the path, that have not detached or cleared their human fully, need not worry. As they will be assisted by the ‘Service to Whole Forerunners’ post Event.

4] There will be a great distortion that plays out in the ‘3d realm’, Pre Event. Creating world wide distraction (upset) within the ‘3d realm’. It is a distortion that will occur in 3D realm only.

5] There will be a HUGE incoming wave before the Main Event. So a pre-cursor. A far stronger incoming energy than anything experienced so far, yet it is not the Event.

One Unified Love,
Amanda Lorence
24 November 2018

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When the light emanates from the core of the Earth, which is Mother Gaia's ascension to her previous frequency level, the intense white light will cause a shaking within all beings currently on Earth. That will include sentient beings and non-sentient beings, such as manufactured items, wood, plastics, cement, and all the non-visible but present Earth beings such as sprites and dryads. The shaking will be at the atomic level, and may not feel like an earthquake, but everything that is twisted, corrupt, stale and stinking will be shaken free at the subatomic level. So whereas this light has been said to wash over, it will cause a minute but absolute period of shaking in which all dross will be shaken out. As this mass is shaken out, it will simply dissolve, as everything is energy and its stuckness will be released and become pure and light.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
A phenomenon lately i wake up for toilet in the night nothing unnormal except the fact i seem to be between wake and sleep for an unknown amount of time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This morning's dream - I was at a large school where I and some of you all were trying to move the students along to the next levels. It was chaotic, and we were working quickly. However, some students did not want to move on.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Hi Pod, these would be valuable as a separate post. Are you able to make a separate post for each of these you write? Then people can comment on each post specifically without their comment getting lost.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This morning's dream - I was at a large school where I and some of you all were trying to move the students along to the next levels.
Yeah, I keep having school dreams too. I have been for 10+ years. Recently I was having dreams I was just moving into college but could not find the list of classes I was taking. Now my dreams are one step further: I found the list of classes I'm taking but the class is in a totally foreign language! Lol. I'm being patient and just absorbing every thing I can.

Also in the dream some of the other students in the residence hall just never show up.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
4] There will be a great distortion that plays out in the ‘3d realm’, Pre Event. Creating world wide distraction (upset) within the ‘3d realm’. It is a distortion that will occur in 3D realm only.
Could this be an electrical storm on multiple continents? Hurricanes? Power outages in some areas? A winter storm? Earthquakes, firestorms, and cows flying in tornadoes? All of the above?

How will we know the disturbance is here?

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hi Pod, these would be valuable as a separate post. Are you able to make a separate post for each of these you write? Then people can comment on each post specifically without their comment getting lost.
In a word....No.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
WAYSHOWERS:

1] Forerunners will (if not already) receive sudden, strong physical purge to body. This physical purge within the body, is an activation at cellular level. It stops them in their tracks, intentionally so…to look within and find their FINAL attachment to ‘Third dimensional’ realm. Something that holds you in the illusion/dream. This final earthly attachment is an ‘agreement or contract’ between two souls, made pre-birth that has now been fully completed. It will be a loving acceptance and KNOWING, as the higher vibration of love you are, that the work each signed up for is now finished, and successfully so. It need not be a physical end to any relationship either as you may still care deeply for that human and they may stay in your life experience. It is purely a higher understanding reached and a full recognition that what was agreed between two souls pre-birth, has reached it’s successful outcome, where each soul can now be freed of said ‘agreement/contract’. It’s a liberation in the human earthly form. It is a letting go of said agreement as you’ve both succeeded in that mission regardless of whether the other person is awake or asleep. This is completely timed to the MASS ascension timeline unfolding.

Please note it is not an unloving detachment from another. An unloving detachment is linear detachment (3d consciousness) where healing is then necessary and clearing can be made via looking for the higher truth within oneself.

This FINAL ‘detachment’ for Forerunners relates to the mass collective ascension timeline. Some Forerunners may have already reached this stage recently. And some just now or very soon. The FINAL detachment made in FULL CONSCIOUS AWARENESS, detaches the Forerunner completely from the lower energetic frequency programming and experience. So that they have reached/will reach FULL DETACHMENT mode in readiness for the Event. The Event is both external AND also absolutely INTERNAL.

2] Forerunners step up their role (gifts) post Event. Their current role will change from this NOW role, pre-event. They know already it is to change, as each came in with more than one purpose to for-fill in their final ‘human’ incarnation.

3] Those that are awake and on the path, that have not detached or cleared their human fully, need not worry. As they will be assisted by the ‘Service to Whole Forerunners’ post Event.

5] There will be a HUGE incoming wave before the Main Event. So a pre-cursor. A far stronger incoming energy than anything experienced so far, yet it is not the Event.

One Unified Love,
Amanda Lorence
24 November 2018
I have had recent physical purging, and I have also experienced the FINAL detachment made in FULL CONSCIOUS AWARENESS, occurring for me in late August. Time is irrelevant in the span of things on this level, but it was such a life-contract cleaving that was let go, that in linear terms I do look and see how many months have passed since it occurred.

I am not worried about the distortion on the 3D level prior to the Event. This will be a distraction for those whose conscious minds are whipped sideways, up-ways, down-ways, and all-ways in constant confusion, like a stick thrown haplessly on ocean waves. They experience this uncontrollable whipping of their mind wherever the energy takes them now, and have done all their lives. It will simply seem to be magnified. Thus they unconsciously maintain amnesia while they deal with traumatic impact. However, once everything quietens down, they will be able to open their eyes. It will all look new and fresh, and the dramatic impetus will have vanished, allowing them to feel into themselves for the first time in their mortal lives.

The Forerunners' job may simply be to hold the hands of these new-born babes, with hardly any word needing to be spoken.

I see this whole thing as a Festival Event. We wanted to leave the drabness of our homes and go to the party. We went down the lane and spied the country fair and circus tent. We saw the big Ferris wheel and hopped on, in eager anticipation. The ride is wilder than we had imagined, but we don't lose it. We ride it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When the light emanates from the core of the Earth, which is Mother Gaia's ascension to her previous frequency level, the intense white light will cause a shaking within all beings currently on Earth. That will include sentient beings and non-sentient beings, such as manufactured items, wood, plastics, cement, and all the non-visible but present Earth beings such as sprites and dryads. The shaking will be at the atomic level, and may not feel like an earthquake, but everything that is twisted, corrupt, stale and stinking will be shaken free at the subatomic level. So whereas this light has been said to wash over, it will cause a minute but absolute period of shaking in which all dross will be shaken out. As this mass is shaken out, it will simply dissolve, as everything is energy and its stuckness will be released and become pure and light.
I made this post, which came to me like an urgent revelation, after spending hours watching Huff Paranormal website Youtube videos (basically tech-aided séance/mediumship with ghosts stuck in the lower astral). Therium posted about this Wonderbox or Soulspeaker box, named by the inventor of it, Steve Huff, on his recent thread, Can this Box help Spirits talk to you? After hearing enough of the expressed voices of these stuck souls, I realised one of the purposes of the coming Event is to shake loose everything that is stuck, including those spirits that are bound in objects, houses, or inside living people: earth-bound spirits as we call them. These ghosts are spirits of now-dead people who didn't consciously work out the higher meaning and purpose of life, in their god-given opportunity of life lived with available consciousness in this 3D realm of ego separation. In other words, they had their life as a seed which didn't reach its potential, and they are stuck in a "bubble" in the lower astral, from which they can see no exit. Time doesn't exist there, so their sense of loneliness and being lost is just an extensive now period for them. It is within their own capability of finding the exit by consciously opening their mind, but many fail to do this and some consciously don't want to. I can expand on these thoughts over on Therium's thread, when I have time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would like to clarify something. For many years, I thought the Pulse or Wave would arrive externally and wash over our planet. Only in these months of heightened intensity of 2018 has my understanding grown to the extent of realising that the fractal within the fractal births the Wave, (think nested Russian dolls). Source births the purest energy which is born again through the central galactic star, which is born again through the solar star, which is born again through the planet (on her way to becoming a star).

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Could this be an electrical storm on multiple continents? Hurricanes? Power outages in some areas? A winter storm? Earthquakes, firestorms, and cows flying in tornadoes? All of the above?

How will we know the disturbance is here?
eh dont worry, nobody know nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)