The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So here’s the latest SR reading:

638AAE57-2594-433D-8CB3-9581D6DD0ADD.jpeg

I find it interesting how this single spike (timeline shift?) seems to correspond EXACTLY with the closing of the US elections. Perhaps the results of the election were instrumental in this reading and caused another shift? Hmmmm. ;)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
SOC comments:

2018-11-06 AT 9:34 AM
For the last 24h I’ve been feeling completely out of sorts, both physically (stomach, legs, head) and mentally (downward spiral into despair). Hardly got any sleep, noise everywhere and one of my earplugs disappeared,…
Still standing but for how long I don’t know.
This journey sometimes feels neverending, and the time that I was excited to be on it is long gone.
What’s next? Everyone’s talking but no one knows.
Event was announced a dozen times this year only, still nothing.
The Event starts to sound like a fata morgana, a desperate wish of a thirsty man lost in the desert, nothing but an illusion.
Now what? I don’t have a clue anymore.

Waving white flag.

777, I am with you on this one. AND your comment is not only incredibly accurate but also the most truthful one I have seen so far in the i-net since 2012 “round of predictions” none of which took place. Ladies and gentlemen, cats and friends, Ets, Eds and all the other visitors of this lunatic asylum (including those who claim to be the medical staff),- we are walking around the same circle while imagining it is a spiral. It’s time to wake up and acknowledge the walls of this institution and start looking for the exit door according to one’s own out of this mess common sense, not according to the suggestions and various theories or memories about the exit location suggested by other patients.

Don't forget to take your straitjacket off before you exit.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Woke up in the middle of the night with a dream, went back to sleep, and woke up in the morning with the same dream. Sooooo, that one might be significant, right?

I was at a resort working with people and explaining changes in our lives and how things work. Some of it had to do with a change in our energy source, and a really interesting one was about the police. We no longer had a militarized police force that was to be avoided. The new one was like sheriffs in small communities many years ago. They were available to help and not punish - community policing. Wow, I like that part.

I've had visions and dreams of life after a big change since 2010. The early ones were very rough, but as time passed, they became less so. Lately, they've gotten downright positive.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The early ones were very rough, but as time passed, they became less so. Lately, they've gotten downright positive.
Man, I wish mine were. While they have been mostly positive lately, last night I got hammered with some really, REALLY nasty and unusual dreams. Terrible attacks with much death, blood, and gore. I woke up a couple of times to "blast" some Love back, but I'm pretty certain they were a psychic attack on some level. Geez, I can't wait for the time when we no longer EVER have to endure anything like that--in the physical or otherwise.

|-)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I, too, woke up to a dream this morning. I don't recall that many dreams and this one felt significant.

I was driving down a winding 2lane highway amongst the trees and hills in a relatively remote location when I got the feeling/saw in my mind's eye an obstruction on the road just ahead. It was dark. Since I was approaching a blind corner I slowed considerably and was very glad I had as, sure enough, there were a couple of cars obstructing the road in my direction of travel. I felt very grateful since, had I not been 'warned' it would have been almost impossible to avoid a serious crash.

I also felt an urgency to put up a warning for others coming behind me so I asked if anyone had any flares to place behind us. The person in the police car gave me some and I hurried up the road, placing one of the flares on the accident side of the blind curve just to get something bright up ASAP to let people know that they had to slow down. Then I kept half-running up the road to put up the remaining flares. It was good that I did and that I'd hurried as another car was coming already and we neatly traded information + got acquainted enough to be clear we'd just avoided another accident and for me to ask that, once the driver had parked just behind my own car they hurry back with the last flare. My idea was that that first flare could now be better used 'further up the line' to give folks as much warning as possible. Again, trusting my instincts was rewarded when, as soon as we got this set up, a large, multi-part truck came along, one with a lot of momentum which needed a looong time to stop. It had needed every bit of extra warning we were able to give it in order to, once again, avoid a nasty accident.

Some more time passed as we managed the warning line of lights, asking everyone to contribute whatever flares of bright lights they had to extend the line further. This became all the more important as additional cars came, extending the line of parked cars, and we moved lights as needed. Someone also had the forethought to flag down a oncoming car going in the other direction, explain the situation and ask for whatever help they could give down the line. It seemed likely that they could get help from a town a ways down the road in that direction. Eventually official emergency folks arrived and we happily handed over management of the issue so that we could continue with our night, content to know we'd, without any doubt, just saved quite a number of lives.

The overall feeling of the dream was the focus on a group of people thrown together by circumstance, rapidly growing into a cohesive, beautifully functioning group focused on communicating whatever was needed to adapt quickly and accurately to an evolving situation with ease and grace so that the entire incident was, in one way, a complete 'non-event'. In another way, it was a very significant event as I could feel and just about see bonds of trust and companionship grow between folks who'd never seen each other before. This was the kind of trust you cannot doubt because you knew that these people had been there, on the front lines with you, doing whatever was needed and doing it 'because there was a need'.

It felt like we formed strong bonds that day which were maintained. Lives were not just saved in the moment on the highway. They were also changed for the better when strangers became trusting friends and whole communities were 'socially overhauled' in the sense that there was now a quorum of us who knew + trusted each other to 'do the right thing' in any given situation. This subtly shifted everything.

When we voted for representatives, sheriffs, whatever, we knew exactly who we could trust and recommend so our power structures shifted when people who we'd bonded with during that fateful night were easily voted into office. When we needed a hand or had a question, we knew who to call, right then in the moment since we'd all made strong, new friendships. Significant, debilitating loneliness disappeared from several lives which would have ended soon if this hadn't been the case. Our children grew up in an environment where trust was the norm and we knew that we knew how to address just about any issue. We were also very clear that working together was key to things working out well for all of us.

I felt like I received a big shot of gratitude with all this. And was rather amazed at the ease and joy this was all worked through. We each did our piece and it was beautiful.

If there were a correlation with Linda's dream above, it would be the resulting power structure change, especially in policing. As she writes, it felt like we ended up with a police force where the
new one was like sheriffs in small communities many years ago. They were available to help and not punish - community policing.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Woke up in the middle of the night with a dream, went back to sleep, and woke up in the morning with the same dream. Sooooo, that one might be significant, right?

I was a resort working with people and explaining changes in our lives and how things work. Some of it had to do with a change in our energy source, and a really interesting one was about the police. We no longer had a militarized police force that was to be avoided. The new one was like sheriffs in small communities many years ago. They were available to help and not punish - community policing. Wow, I like that part.

I've had visions and dreams of life after a big change since 2010. The early ones were very rough, but as time passed, they became less so. Lately, they've gotten downright positive.
Well evident we surf in better and better waters to have fun

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I still don t recall much of dreams but the night from wendsday to lol 4th day of week i had an uneasy sleep

But strange week monday i nearly had bad temper to become progressively better

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Man, I wish mine were. While they have been mostly positive lately, last night I got hammered with some really, REALLY nasty and unusual dreams. Terrible attacks with much death, blood, and gore. I woke up a couple of times to "blast" some Love back, but I'm pretty certain they were a psychic attack on some level. Geez, I can't wait for the time when we no longer EVER have to endure anything like that--in the physical or otherwise.

|-)
SG, have you thought of putting protection around you? There are different ways, mine is a white light, as I’ve mentioned before. It’s very effective against psychic attacks, anything that might be affecting you negatively.

Incase you’re interested.........imagine a column of blinding white light entering the top of your head, and spreading throughout your body. Feel it spreading out of your body to make a bubble around you.
You can expand it as far as you wish, make it huge if you like, and see yourself a being of light in this blinding bubble, that nothing can get near.
It’s a bit like expanding your aura, don’t know if you’ve ever done it, it can go from being close to the body, to being quite wide.

Concentrate on it until you feel satisfied..... it’ll take a bit of practice initially......... you will probably need to do it every day for a day or two, and may I suggest, doing it just before going to sleep.
After a while it just needs a brief thought to keep it from dissipating. Then you might not need it for a while.
I tend to forget about it, till something seems to be getting at me then, up it goes.

Oh, by the way, I always say ‘ only infinite love is allowed in my bubble with me ‘ or however you would say it.
And I amagine negative energy as dark clouds, unable to get anywhere near, but best keep it simple initial

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
SG, have you thought of putting protection around you? There are different ways, mine is a white light, as I’ve mentioned before. It’s very effective against psychic attacks, anything that might be affecting you negatively.

Incase you’re interested.........imagine a column of blinding white light entering the top of your head, and spreading throughout your body. Feel it spreading out of your body to make a bubble around you.
You can expand it as far as you wish, make it huge if you like, and see yourself a being of light in this blinding bubble, that nothing can get near.
It’s a bit like expanding your aura, don’t know if you’ve ever done it, it can go from being close to the body, to being quite wide.

Concentrate on it until you feel satisfied..... it’ll take a bit of practice initially......... you will probably need to do it every day for a day or two, and may I suggest, doing it just before going to sleep.
After a while it just needs a brief thought to keep it from dissipating. Then you might not need it for a while.
I tend to forget about it, till something seems to be getting at me then, up it goes.

Oh, by the way, I always say ‘ only infinite love is allowed in my bubble with me ‘ or however you would say it.
And I amagine negative energy as dark clouds, unable to get anywhere near, but best keep it simple initial
Damn, I pressed post:fp As I said, keep it simple initially, people adapt their own way.
Hope it helps old darling.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
July 23, 1994

Q: (L) What is causing the Earth Changes?

A: Electromagnetic wave changes.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific?

A: Gap in surge heliographic [i.e. relating to the Sun] field.

A: They [the abductors] are showing us all kinds of destruction. Cities of mangled iron… Things aren’t going to be safe… The planet’s not going to be safe…

Q: Who is causing the destruction?

A: I don’t know. I just see a wave generated.

Q: A wave that’s generated?

A: Um hmm.

Q: What generates the wave?

A: I can’t see anything.

Q: What does this wave do when it is generated?

A: Throws the axis off. The magnetic axis. It’s magnetic and we have magnetic axis. Somehow it throws it completely out of harmony. It does something to it and throws it out of harmony.

Q: And what is the result of this throwing out of the axis?

A: I see the Earth spinning. Not normally, but out of balance.

Q: Okay. And what is the result of this out of balance spinning?

A: Destruction.

Q: Okay. And you can’t detect from where this wave originates.

A: Can’t see anything.

Q: Is it a natural wave? Or is it unnatural?

A: I don’t know what this means. Somebody is causing… They’re disrupting something. All those ships I saw…

Q: Are the ships causing this wave?

A: They are disrupting something. There’s a disruption.

Q: Are the squadrons of ships you see coming, do they come before this destruction or after?

A: The only thing I can say is that they ride the wave in.

Q: They ride the wave in? And you can’t see where the wave is coming from?

A: All I can see is we have to get prepared.

Q: How do we get prepared?

A: They are preparing us.

Q: Do we have to do anything ourselves?

A: We are programmed.

Q: How can one tell if one is programmed?

A: Things will be triggered. You are set up to do certain things… movies, books; different things trigger things that are in your subconscious… I see a key, or a wheel… how a wheel fits together… two wheels fit together and it clicks in.

Q: Okay. This wave you speak of, do you sense that it is a wave coming from deep space or is it a wave coming from within our solar system?

A: It’s on its way! We don’t know about it but somebody knows.

Q: Who knows, does the government know?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?

A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.

Q: (L) Are these craft riding a “wave” of some sort?

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-1-riding-the-wave/

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Speaking of weird dreams, here's one for the books. A very short and poignant one for me. I walked into what looked like a bathroom stall and the toilet? was collapsed onto it's self. Just then the door started closing on it's own with some force. Maybe someone was trying to close it on me to lock me in. I caught it as it was closing and forced it open with all my strength. I then woke up shaking and panting from the exertion and fright.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had started to almost feel a little bit like a cheerleader, having all the 'happy dreams'.
Then I realized that the key to my dreams having that kind of outcome was that I increasingly have an active role to play in the choices I make in the dreams; and that is what's making the difference.

I believe you did that, Pucksterguy, when you grabbed the door and forced it open, though it sounds like it was not easy and I'd bet there was an easier, funnier way to do it in the dreamworld where the sky can be neon green with pink polka dots and we can eat nutritious cake every day if we like:ROFL:
Stargazer, I don't know if you, too, took a hand in your dream outcomes. If not, would it be something you'd like to try. I believe it would start with setting an intention to do so, probably especially just before you fell asleep. I'm not sure, but it might be a fun experiment to try.

I see this thread of Laron's dream as an excellent example of it, with some pertinent comments: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-wall-of-water-passing-the-lesson.5217/#post-40847

Any other ideas or comments out there?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Speaking of weird dreams, here's one for the books. A very short and poignant one for me. I walked into what looked like a bathroom stall and the toilet? was collapsed onto it's self. Just then the door started closing on it's own with some force. Maybe someone was trying to close it on me to lock me in. I caught it as it was closing and forced it open with all my strength. I then woke up shaking and panting from the exertion and fright.
If I ever dream of bathroom stalls, which is often, it means wake up, you've got something important to do!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had started to almost feel a little bit like a cheerleader, having all the 'happy dreams'.
Then I realized that the key to my dreams having that kind of outcome was that I increasingly have an active role to play in the choices I make in the dreams; and that is what's making the difference.

I believe you did that, Pucksterguy, when you grabbed the door and forced it open, though it sounds like it was not easy and I'd bet there was an easier, funnier way to do it in the dreamworld where the sky can be neon green with pink polka dots and we can eat nutritious cake every day if we like:ROFL:
Stargazer, I don't know if you, too, took a hand in your dream outcomes. If not, would it be something you'd like to try. I believe it would start with setting an intention to do so, probably especially just before you fell asleep. I'm not sure, but it might be a fun experiment to try.

I see this thread of Laron's dream as an excellent example of it, with some pertinent comments: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-wall-of-water-passing-the-lesson.5217/#post-40847

Any other ideas or comments out there?
I had a dream the other night which I didn't write down, and I can't remember the particulars, but it had my Mum in the dream. I remember within the dream telling myself, that it's OK if I meet Mum in my dream, because that's how we meet together now - in dreams.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
July 23, 1994

A: Electromagnetic wave changes.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific?

A: Gap in surge heliographic [i.e. relating to the Sun] field.

A: They [the abductors] are showing us all kinds of destruction. Cities of mangled iron… Things aren’t going to be safe… The planet’s not going to be safe…

Q: Who is causing the destruction?

A: I don’t know. I just see a wave generated.

Q: A wave that’s generated?

A: Um hmm.

Q: What generates the wave?

A: I can’t see anything.

Q: What does this wave do when it is generated?

A: Throws the axis off. The magnetic axis. It’s magnetic and we have magnetic axis. Somehow it throws it completely out of harmony. It does something to it and throws it out of harmony.

Q: And what is the result of this throwing out of the axis?

A: I see the Earth spinning. Not normally, but out of balance.

Q: Okay. And what is the result of this out of balance spinning?

A: Destruction.

Q: Okay. And you can’t detect from where this wave originates.

A: Can’t see anything.

Q: Is it a natural wave? Or is it unnatural?

A: I don’t know what this means. Somebody is causing… They’re disrupting something. All those ships I saw…

Q: Are the ships causing this wave?

A: They are disrupting something. There’s a disruption.

Q: Are the squadrons of ships you see coming, do they come before this destruction or after?

A: The only thing I can say is that they ride the wave in.

Q: They ride the wave in? And you can’t see where the wave is coming from?

A: All I can see is we have to get prepared.

Q: How do we get prepared?

A: They are preparing us.

Q: Do we have to do anything ourselves?

A: We are programmed.

Q: How can one tell if one is programmed?

A: Things will be triggered. You are set up to do certain things… movies, books; different things trigger things that are in your subconscious… I see a key, or a wheel… how a wheel fits together… two wheels fit together and it clicks in.

Q: Okay. This wave you speak of, do you sense that it is a wave coming from deep space or is it a wave coming from within our solar system?

A: It’s on its way! We don’t know about it but somebody knows.

Q: Who knows, does the government know?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?

A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.

Q: (L) Are these craft riding a “wave” of some sort?

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-1-riding-the-wave/
Lotos, your post is from Cassiopaeans channelled by Laura Knight-Jadczyk back in 1994. A good read, but it should not be taken out of context, as there is much more in that, which gives a balanced view. I will answer your quote with a quote (from David Topi, his latest article posted here on Transients RT) https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/everything-that-must-be-taken-into-account-on-the-change-of-temporary-line.6148/ :

9) The main premise imposed by the planetary logos and the forces that assist it is not to affect, or affect as little as possible, people who are not ready for change. Therefore, there won’t be macro event that turns upside down anything that affects the 33, only those in the 42 will receive the shocks of consciousness, energy, changes and live the necessary situations to prepare for what has to come in the next years. Therefore, nothing will happen for line 33 and the separation work will be done discreetly. The people in the 42 will move away from places, people, situations and events that do not resonate with their new reality without making noise, quietly, as if life taking them away from what is no longer aligned with them and that will facilitate for them to be assisted much more by their Higher-Selves to prepare them for the change without external interference. Again, the rest of the planet does not have to notice anything strange and the situation will continue as it has been on line 33, which is shared by almost 95% of the population. The work from now on will be more individual with each person who is in the 42, so they will see in their lives how their higher-Selves puts situations, events, people and changes that help them in the processes of preparation for the transition without the intervention of any drastic event in their realities. Everything will be done in the most organic and harmonious way possible to allow the departure of those who have to leave without the rest of the population noticing, precisely to avoid interference and blocking possibilities.​
The full channelling from the C's (Cassiopaeans) does explain about a wave interpenetrating a realm border (interdimensional change). David Topi's comments perhaps have a more modern way of expressing it, and are very detailed.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
David Topi's comments perhaps have a more modern way of expressing it,
When I was translating that article for Laron this sentence made me think about Stargazer: "Everything will be done in the most organic and harmonious way possible" In my mind the words: "ease and grace" popped in and then I smiled thinking about he always stresses that concept to us when talking about The Event.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm not a big fan of channeling, but a friend sent me one that I think you all will like. We definitely know our connections here. However, a couple of days ago, I had an experience with a grandfather on a field trip. We spoke of the earth and how it returns love to those who honor and love it. As we parted, he said I was an angel. Although I have moments of connection with strangers, a whole conversation is rare.
  • Those who are aware of the work being done in the astral or earthwork (ley lines, clearings, water blessings etc) will find they have new teammates and have different tools available.
  • For those that are able to connect in meditation with their team, may be shown, new teammates. Ask to be shown if you don’t see them or ask to feel their presence.
  • There is a pooling of resources and skills that we can tap into once the connections are complete. This is a really good thing.Like all teams, there are players that are stronger and those that are weaker. In this case, it is not in strength, nor abilities, but in how healed a teammate is within. Therefore, there is a concentrated effort to assist the ones on the team that are hurting. This can feel as if we are in the midst of a deep collective clearing and can be translated in our form as a deep sadness, frustration, or anger.
  • You may dream of being healed by other beings or that you are assisting in another being's healing.
  • Just like with any team there are those who practice more than others and have a greater command of the sport. The 15-year veteran will have more experience and aptitude than the one who has just started playing. However, all are needed and all are being assisted and trained.
  • Teams are not compiled based on awareness nor aptitude but on soul mission. I was told that the teams are very defined. For example, if you look broadly, it would make sense that all healers would be on the same team. However, that is not the case as one group may assist those just awakening and another may assist those well on their path.
  • There can be a feeling of new support being there, a feeling of not being so alone. Imagine building a house and only having 5 people to help you and when 50 more arrive that are willing to assist in whatever is needed. Each person bringing their own skills, memories, and desires to the project.
https://jennyschiltz.com/1111-gateway-and-the-connection-of-soul-mission-teams/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The above really resonates for me, Linda. It feels like what's been happening.

Good thing, too, as I've been asking for lots of help over the past couple of years! The beautiful thing is, it works... so I ask for help far more readily now, and with a grateful heart, rather than a fearful or angry or whatever one:-D

The 15-year veteran will have more experience and aptitude than the one who has just started playing.
What about the 50 year veteran, June or the 45 year one, Carl;):D<3

Reactions: Stargazer and Lotos

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Ascension is Here and Now!

Ascension for you means working and carrying out your mission right here in this new 5D world, because now you really live in 5D. You also know that your physical body is transforming and strengthening and the transfiguration is taking place now. The intention to move forward and make your Ascension real and constant by being part of this new world is the key to the realization of all your dreams, it is all you have worked for and suffered many times.

What do you want to manifest in the new year that is coming? Know that at the end of the year 2018 or January 2019 there will really be a definitive cut from the old 3D matrices, of course this is a very personal event that everyone manifests from within. And there should no longer be recriminations from others who say: “You said something great would happen, but I see nothing and nothing has changed in my life!” Who does not see anything and does not feel the shift first and foremost from within has a lot of personal work to do and it is time to assume full responsibility, or how do you, humans, say: “to roll up the sleeves” and get to work.

Getting to work spiritually does not preclude the fact of working even physically, since it is through the sweat of the forehead that the greatest changes take place. And you know this in the first person, it is through a lot of physical work that your frequencies and frequencies of your home and the territory where you live have gone up in an incredible way, so much, so that now it is very easy to be in touch with the higher realms and with your loving guides. It is time to be in the world and meet all the people the Universe will send you to meet.

This is a personal message that also addresses the whole PAT: “Nothing is created while waiting for the manna to come from heaven“. What does this mean? It means to declare with honesty and integrity your intention to manifest a better life for yourself and for everyone else and then take the first step, that is to get to work even physically to allow the request to be realized.

If this means that in the meantime you have to work in any field, as a worker, clerk, farmer, artisan, or any work you are doing in life, then it is good to work, this is the first personal step that will help to manifest the new life. And only when one walks proudly in one’s own life, grateful to be in service, even by doing a humble work, only then can the manna and all the blessings come down abundantly from heaven.

You humans say: “Those who live hoping and waiting die desperate”, as there is nothing to be expected. You need to live fully in the NOW and get busy in all areas of your life.

This courageous act of willingness to live and participate in life, without being involved in dramas of any kind, is the key to change. This is Ascension.

A few more months and everything will have changed, at least for you, and no one who has done his job and duty can be any longer blocked or forced to do things that you are not content with. Everything changes, be ready, everything changes, it’s time to live, it’s time to fly. “

With infinite love and respect and honor

the collective energy of the Elohim

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2018/11/lascensione-e-qui-ed-ora-ascension-is-here-and-now/#more-24976

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm not a big fan of channeling, but a friend sent me one that I think you all will like. We definitely know our connections here. However, a couple of days ago, I had an experience with a grandfather on a field trip. We spoke of the earth and how it returns love to those who honor and love it. As we parted, he said I was an angel. Although I have moments of connection with strangers, a whole conversation is rare.
  • Those who are aware of the work being done in the astral or earthwork (ley lines, clearings, water blessings etc) will find they have new teammates and have different tools available.
  • For those that are able to connect in meditation with their team, may be shown, new teammates. Ask to be shown if you don’t see them or ask to feel their presence.
  • There is a pooling of resources and skills that we can tap into once the connections are complete. This is a really good thing.Like all teams, there are players that are stronger and those that are weaker. In this case, it is not in strength, nor abilities, but in how healed a teammate is within. Therefore, there is a concentrated effort to assist the ones on the team that are hurting. This can feel as if we are in the midst of a deep collective clearing and can be translated in our form as a deep sadness, frustration, or anger.
  • You may dream of being healed by other beings or that you are assisting in another being's healing.
  • Just like with any team there are those who practice more than others and have a greater command of the sport. The 15-year veteran will have more experience and aptitude than the one who has just started playing. However, all are needed and all are being assisted and trained.
  • Teams are not compiled based on awareness nor aptitude but on soul mission. I was told that the teams are very defined. For example, if you look broadly, it would make sense that all healers would be on the same team. However, that is not the case as one group may assist those just awakening and another may assist those well on their path.
  • There can be a feeling of new support being there, a feeling of not being so alone. Imagine building a house and only having 5 people to help you and when 50 more arrive that are willing to assist in whatever is needed. Each person bringing their own skills, memories, and desires to the project.
https://jennyschiltz.com/1111-gateway-and-the-connection-of-soul-mission-teams/
It is a feeling that everything is fortuitous, or timely, in matching up. I still have great waves of sadness wash over me due to personal situations, but if I resist them, I hurt, whereas, if I allow them to be, and then move on, I can still regain my optimism.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Ascension is Here and Now!

Ascension for you means working and carrying out your mission right here in this new 5D world, because now you really live in 5D. You also know that your physical body is transforming and strengthening and the transfiguration is taking place now. The intention to move forward and make your Ascension real and constant by being part of this new world is the key to the realization of all your dreams, it is all you have worked for and suffered many times.

What do you want to manifest in the new year that is coming? Know that at the end of the year 2018 or January 2019 there will really be a definitive cut from the old 3D matrices, of course this is a very personal event that everyone manifests from within. And there should no longer be recriminations from others who say: “You said something great would happen, but I see nothing and nothing has changed in my life!” Who does not see anything and does not feel the shift first and foremost from within has a lot of personal work to do and it is time to assume full responsibility, or how do you, humans, say: “to roll up the sleeves” and get to work.

Getting to work spiritually does not preclude the fact of working even physically, since it is through the sweat of the forehead that the greatest changes take place. And you know this in the first person, it is through a lot of physical work that your frequencies and frequencies of your home and the territory where you live have gone up in an incredible way, so much, so that now it is very easy to be in touch with the higher realms and with your loving guides. It is time to be in the world and meet all the people the Universe will send you to meet.

This is a personal message that also addresses the whole PAT: “Nothing is created while waiting for the manna to come from heaven“. What does this mean? It means to declare with honesty and integrity your intention to manifest a better life for yourself and for everyone else and then take the first step, that is to get to work even physically to allow the request to be realized.

If this means that in the meantime you have to work in any field, as a worker, clerk, farmer, artisan, or any work you are doing in life, then it is good to work, this is the first personal step that will help to manifest the new life. And only when one walks proudly in one’s own life, grateful to be in service, even by doing a humble work, only then can the manna and all the blessings come down abundantly from heaven.

You humans say: “Those who live hoping and waiting die desperate”, as there is nothing to be expected. You need to live fully in the NOW and get busy in all areas of your life.

This courageous act of willingness to live and participate in life, without being involved in dramas of any kind, is the key to change. This is Ascension.

A few more months and everything will have changed, at least for you, and no one who has done his job and duty can be any longer blocked or forced to do things that you are not content with. Everything changes, be ready, everything changes, it’s time to live, it’s time to fly. “

With infinite love and respect and honor

the collective energy of the Elohim

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2018/11/lascensione-e-qui-ed-ora-ascension-is-here-and-now/#more-24976
I have a very practical, recent experience of this. I have started doing volunteer work in a charity shop, which does involve me being on my feet for 4 hours at a time, 3 days a week. Due to this physical circumstance, I ask myself: do I really want to be working in a shop? But I push on, as it is opening and expanding aspects of my life, that would otherwise stagnate. My feet and legs strengthen the more I do it. In just the first week, I mentioned knitting, and an older lady had a bag of 100 squares she had already knitted for charity, but that charity closed down and she had no-one to make them up into blankets. I said I would take it on, and have already sewed up two blankets using her squares. It is quite a bit of extra work, but I like making the finished product. Then, the following week, when we asked if we could donate the blankets to the shop for sale, we found out they are going to have a charity auction, and these blankets could be part of the auction.

For me, this is an example of how 5D operates. You trust, and you allow your heart to take you to a place. And then it turns out, the manifestation of whatever it is, is far greater than you had imagined.

I also feel that different health aspects of mine have strengthened or improved, rather than deteriorated in the last 10-15 years. In 3D thinking, it necessarily must get worse - it's on a time track, and a downhill curve goes down. While I still have health concerns, some of those have improved or completely evaporated. I would say, they are the ones that were due to massive stress, sadness, shock, and trauma that I experienced over decades. From about 2013 to about end of 2016, I had a lot of nausea hit me in waves. I realised it was the body throwing off the stress, in its own way. I allowed it to happen, and now I don't need to have that any more. I could have gone off to allopathic doctors, and been tested for this, that and the other thing, but I trusted that my body had its own wisdom in that regard.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I, too, woke up to a dream this morning. I don't recall that many dreams and this one felt significant.

I was driving down a winding 2lane highway amongst the trees and hills in a relatively remote location when I got the feeling/saw in my mind's eye an obstruction on the road just ahead. It was dark. Since I was approaching a blind corner I slowed considerably and was very glad I had as, sure enough, there were a couple of cars obstructing the road in my direction of travel. I felt very grateful since, had I not been 'warned' it would have been almost impossible to avoid a serious crash.
Geez...there are soooooo many parallels with what we're all doing now, I couldn't even begin to start counting them! What a DELIGHTFUL dream, Lila! And we get to experience it too--each in our own special way. It'll be SOOOO much fun getting together with all of y'all when this has all transpired and we're enjoying a look back together on these times some fine day. :)

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thanks, June! I have done that in the past, but quite some time ago I decided that my "default" would be the "highest experience for the benefit of all". If these things are happening, I believe they're doing so for a reason. And I'm OK with that.

More recently, I actually try to see things from the viewpoint that I don't NEED protection. These are aspects of self and my intention is to INTEGRATE these and move on. I don't fear these experiences, although I definitely don't like them. I'm simply trying to accept them for the lessons they bring, bless them, and release them with love. I think that's an important part of integrating all the aspects of self, even if they're the aspects we don't especially like. Once that's done, it's up to us to just choose (and focus on) the things we wish to experience, align with, or create.

LOL...why, WE ARE, of course! :)

@Stargazer, I don't know if you, too, took a hand in your dream outcomes. If not, would it be something you'd like to try. I believe it would start with setting an intention to do so, probably especially just before you fell asleep. I'm not sure, but it might be a fun experiment to try.
Yes, Lila...I often do take what seems to be conscious action in dreams. In fact, in MANY of them I'm able to react just as I would (or would want to) if I was actually awake. Sometimes it even seems as if the dreams I have are "tests" where I'm given a variety of choices. :)

However, all are needed and all are being assisted and trained.
This is one of the most important things I'm learning and integrating now. If I'm feeling not particularly "good" at something or there's a task that needs to be done and I can't seem to do it, I KNOW that the right person or condition will manifest at exactly the right time because ALL OF US ARE GOOD AT SO MANY THINGS AND WE'RE ALL A TEAM. All of us are ONE and, at the same time, all of us are individual aspects of One. So if we truly are ONE then there is NOTHING we can't imagine and accomplish. We just have to be open to working and intend to work together. Maybe that's exactly the lesson we need to learn to evolve further as a "race".

For me, this is an example of how 5D operates. You trust, and you allow your heart to take you to a place. And then it turns out, the manifestation of whatever it is, is far greater than you had imagined.
EXACTLY!

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We just have to be open to working and intend to work together. Maybe that's exactly the lesson we need to learn to evolve further as a "race
I'm having this precise thing as another "test". I was asked to help another team member with her work. After spending 10 minutes with this person, I realised I was operating with someone with a closed mind. My mind flared up in panic. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked myself. "Breathe, and proceed." I realised that I hold mastery at this point, and panic is not on the chart of acceptable reactions. I also know it was a spiritual test for me, because she picked up a Dan Brown novel (as one of the books for sale) and stated: "Why do we even have Dan Brown. Nobody ever reads him." I truthfully stated: "I've got three Dan Brown novels out from the library right at the moment." Silence, and a turned back.

OK, I get it. I'm supposed to overcome this without my ego getting in the way. Instead of getting cocky and defensive, which would be my normal way, I am trying observance first, and perhaps getting management to intervene if it gets to that.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
OK, I get it. I'm supposed to overcome this without my ego getting in the way. Instead of getting cocky and defensive, which would be my normal way, I am trying observance first, and perhaps getting management to intervene if it gets to that.
Oh yes, I can definitely relate! I've had so many "ego" bashing incidents happen lately that there's no way it's coincidence. I'm finding it easier and easier to let things like that go and not over-react. I've got a ways to go yet, but it's all good. You and I are getting there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)