The Event is Upon Us part 3 (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
5d earth can also be understood as a other planet and bigger in the sense everyone has the free space to explore

for outside 3d beeings it is easy to say as they vanquished it once and rising the vibration is half the victory, free us from manipulations in the mental is 25% and manifesting what is not wanted by the powerholders the other 25%

the free us from maniuplations in the mental is more the hardest nut to krack
Hearing these things always make me wonder because it seems easy. Just increase your frequency and everything is solved. To a large extent this is correct and you create at least partly your own future but in my opinion you have to be carefull. Ignoring the bad things in the world doesn't mean they are gone. It is the same as sticking your head in the sand or a small child that thinks you are really gone when you cover the eyes.
Nonetheless I agree that we will not be vanquishing the bad things but more will move away from them because we don't resonated with it anymore so in that sense it is similar. How this will come into being practically is a question I don't have an answer to.

Also about the shift. the odd thing lately is that in stead of seeing that the 5D earth is bigger I feel it is smaller than 3D earth going inward to the core and leaving all the muck on the outside. Does anyone else have this feeling?
Maybe Bert is feeling like a gravitational inward pull which could be about a centering still towards receiving and expanding vibrationally 5D ?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Maybe Bert is feeling like a gravitational inward pull which could be about a centering still towards receiving and expanding vibrationally 5D ?
the feeling of the 5 D inward pull made me think about a lot of the ancient wisdom that says that all knowledge is within the human.
I also remember an out of body experience that I read on this forum of someone that came into contact with ET's and that tolt him/her that he didn't travel outward but inward. that the portal to the universe and other dimensions is inside us.

It could be the same with the earth. first you get a concept (5D) with a certain mental picture (something we can imagine in 3D). Then when it comes to fruitation, transformation goes trough a singular point inside of earth/us and emerges as a new "world".
the difficulty is that you don't know what 5D is like untill you have experienced it. it is the same as with insights. It can be that you can't get your head around something and don't see it but then you get an apiphany and see things in a different way. The insight can't be undone once it is there but before you have it you can't imagine what the insight will bring you. my feeling tels me I'm somewhere in 4D with some grasps of what can be possible but 5D is still too far to really grasp.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
we are all in transit to higher realms, to mesure it is worse a try, as it is often said oneness is the key and we are one steadilly moving up

from the head i am mostly out of 3d manners but also not at destination so it must be near what you said Bert

• Winner
Reactions: Tania

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Twice in the last week I have had previous lifetimes come in to my awareness via lucid dreams. The first one was new to me and very real. I was a young woman in France, very well dressed (I am male in this lifetime) walking down the street and hesitating to go into a beautiful home. Her energy came across so strong so I started to ask her questions - and I got answers. Was a very cool experience.

My second one was of a German man around WW2 (have seen and "experienced" him in QHHT before). I saw many new scenes from his life and he showed me pictures of himself in his uniform. I started to ask him questions also, and got a blast of anger from him. I sent him love and an acknowledgement that were are the same person on some level. Got a smile from him then and more words in German that I did not understand.

The veil is thin my friends.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was a young woman in France, very well dressed (I am male in this lifetime)
Same for me, 'mine' she mainly lived in the 17th century (born around 1650) in Southern France near the sea, also seemed more high society or at least relatively well-off middle-class, had a nice red dress on when I 'met' her the first time. That is why before I knew her name I dubbed her 'Lady In Red' for me. Now I know her first name for years - and guess what it is? :cool:
more words in German that I did not understand
Next time I'll join you and translate. ;)

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
the feeling of the 5 D inward pull made me think about a lot of the ancient wisdom that says that all knowledge is within the human.
I also remember an out of body experience that I read on this forum of someone that came into contact with ET's and that tolt him/her that he didn't travel outward but inward. that the portal to the universe and other dimensions is inside us.

It could be the same with the earth. first you get a concept (5D) with a certain mental picture (something we can imagine in 3D). Then when it comes to fruitation, transformation goes trough a singular point inside of earth/us and emerges as a new "world".
the difficulty is that you don't know what 5D is like untill you have experienced it. it is the same as with insights. It can be that you can't get your head around something and don't see it but then you get an apiphany and see things in a different way. The insight can't be undone once it is there but before you have it you can't imagine what the insight will bring you. my feeling tels me I'm somewhere in 4D with some grasps of what can be possible but 5D is still too far to really grasp.
Yes to that - as in I know that feeling and it also resonates that a human is a living micro cosmos and here to explore our different journeys towards realizing our fractal part reflected in the whole. Like there are so many languages but then it becomes one every time we enter understanding - presence I guess.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Same for me, 'mine' she mainly lived in the 17th century (born around 1650) in Southern France near the sea, also seemed more high society or at least relatively well-off middle-class, had a nice red dress on when I 'met' her the first time. That is why before I knew her name I dubbed her 'Lady In Red' for me. Now I know her first name for years - and guess what it is? :cool:

Mademoiselle Sinera ?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Twice in the last week I have had previous lifetimes come in to my awareness via lucid dreams. The first one was new to me and very real. I was a young woman in France, very well dressed (I am male in this lifetime) walking down the street and hesitating to go into a beautiful home. Her energy came across so strong so I started to ask her questions - and I got answers. Was a very cool experience.

My second one was of a German man around WW2 (have seen and "experienced" him in QHHT before). I saw many new scenes from his life and he showed me pictures of himself in his uniform. I started to ask him questions also, and got a blast of anger from him. I sent him love and an acknowledgement that were are the same person on some level. Got a smile from him then and more words in German that I did not understand.

The veil is thin my friends.
if those kind of things arrive also to me the shift must be present :D

have a few others things that happen more often in my life like more often than not unbreakable happiness

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

beware old dialects they are no easy deal :-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
it is the same as with insights. It can be that you can't get your head around something and don't see it but then you get an apiphany and see things in a different way. The insight can't be undone once it is there but before you have it you can't imagine what the insight will bring you. my feeling tels me I'm somewhere in 4D with some grasps of what can be possible but 5D is still too far to really grasp.
Red pill or blue pill?

Seems we may be making Neo's choice

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Weird times today - out to the grocery store and early voting - people struck up conversations with me, as though they just wanted to talk.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I was out on my boat yesterday the sky was a funny color and an almost eerie feeling out on the lake. 20201022_140824[1].jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was out on my boat yesterday the sky was a funny color and an almost eerie feeling out on the lake. View attachment 10332
When I see a sky that colour I think of it being an 'almost-rainbow'-colored sky. It makes me think that life is full of possibilities.
I think Linda summed it up well just above.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sooooo - just heard a cow moo outside the window. It was not the tv in the other room. Ran outside to see if there was someone with a moo box, but no. Ahhh, life in my world.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This morning's dream - "draw the messengers". So much of what I write is about the unexpected messengers - lots of birds, trees, tarantula, and more. I was puzzled, but the message was very clear. I saw a large blue bird and heard "draw the messenger". So I did. Then it was a cloud, a tree, a vision from a meditation, and each time I heard "draw the messenger".

A little while ago, it came to me. When a few of us were doing the quick sketch challenge on RT, I realized that I understood so much more about the objects - the curves, shading, etc. when I actually drew drew them. Maybe it is another way to anchor the new dimension - or me to it.

Perhaps we need a new art thread - drawing the messengers. What do you all think???

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
(a little late to the conversation of the GFL) but is there any chance it's a catch all term that's easier for some people when it's really just their guides?
I don't have experience with connecting with any(one) in particular, so I don't know how specific they are identified when channeling or in meditation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't have experience with connecting with any(one) in particular, so I don't know how specific they are identified when channeling or in meditation.
I don't know, either. Maryann has said the group that speaks to her identified themselves. The League of Light and the GFL are known to be Pleiadians, but it seems logical to me that other off-world groups, as well as our HS would be active for other people.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Mid-morning my dog made a nest in the bedding and went to sleep. Being the kind and compassionate person that I am, I joined him. We did not move for hours.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Bill

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Anyone else feeling super groggy, tired, dizzy, heavy eyes, heavy head (from energies) all day long? Something SHIFT-y is going on...
the energies are intense. the entire last week I have been tired.

Yesterday I had the picture in my head of me as a small luminescent orb with a big scary, enveloping black energy before me.
I had the images of being small but then I saw hands coming out of the orb and directing a beam of light from the hand palm to the black energy breaking it apart and enabeling me to go trough. Behind the dark energy was a colorfull rainbowworld. I thinks it is a reminder for the strenght that we hold inside of us.

Today I got the picture of people starting to fall away leaving my family (wife and two kids) as an entity (this is ofcourse what a lock down does, even if they don't call it that in Belgium). it reminded me of one of the premonitions on this forum of energies shifting and that you will see people going out of your life and others coming in. The entire covid stuff is really a choice of how you want to live: fear based or as a full experience. I think the separation is happening now and it makes me sad to see some peoples choices...

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The latest from Sophia and One - received via email.

October 20, 2020
2:30 AM

It is I, Sophia. It is One.

Hello. Thank you for coming forward.

You are heading now into what will someday be looked at as Paradise, the Garden of Eden, Heaven on Earth. It will be a beginning; a new beginning, for the race. This race, the hue-man race, will now walk the earth in complete harmony and cooperation with the balance of creation also here.

This hue-man is new. He/she is honored rather than manipulated. There are no efforts put forth to limit the race, therefore the hue-man now expands and evolves every portion of itself – reaching heights that have not been imagined.

The race promotes itself in every direction. Positive reinforcement is the order of the day as unity in real time is physically comprehended and expressed.

You have not experienced a day here without control, and have no idea what dreaming without imposed guidelines and inhibitors feels like. You will, dear hue-man, you will.

Your nature has always been seen, yet never been fully realized in a physical life. It simply has not been allowed.

I speak here about your brilliance, your loyalty to the whole, your passion, and your limitless sense of appreciation.

There are ideas that have been forced on you and pushed forward intentionally by the race in control. These that have been introduced and/or exploited are desire for more, competition, ownership, control and subservience. The reckless, cruel disregard for pain and suffering is quite specifically not a human attribute, but a reptilian one. The fight to the death in order to win comes from this controlling race as well.

Most of what you have imagined to be naturally occurring problems in the race, have instead been artificially implanted there. You do not know what natural evolution looks like, or what it can result in.

You are about to find out.

You have been deceived, dear hue-man, from the beginning. Your recorded history happened after the takeover, and it consistently promotes ideas and thought systems that encourage the way of life desired by the controllers.

It is, in truth, a ridiculous notion that wealth must be earned, or that it is not deserved. The elite who currently “own” most of it on your planet have stolen it. Their aim has been to manipulate things always to promote further control and increased power and more wealth for themselves.

You are slaves.

Think about what that word means. In every sense of ownership and disregard for life – this is true. You are not free, but owned, and the ideas that you hold about honor and respect have been exploited to serve the owners, rather than to support your own well-being.

The human trafficking being exposed now in the amounts and numbers that they are, seem unimaginable. In fact, this is an expression, the extreme expression, of the truth for the whole race.

You are free-range slaves now, convinced, because of a few words like “buy” and “earn” and “govern”, that you hold rights.

In truth, the only rights that you currently hold are those that have been granted to you by the owners – granted to you in order to keep you content enough to keep things running here on this planet that they own.

This earth holds vast amounts of everything necessary to sustain the population. The physical wealth, riches, money that is so desired and lusted for by man, is no longer completely in the control of the owners.

There has been an intervention.

This will play out now, is being played out now, in a way that will benefit all of mankind. It is a delicate process, to be completed in such a way that it cannot be undone, reversed, or robbed ever again. All of this happens now.

The tentacles of control are many, and thus the efforts at unraveling it must reach them all. So many light-workers and light-warriors are working on this –
all over the planet.

This is the reason for seeming chaotic movement. As those currently losing control scramble to hang on – another hue-man shows up to end it, once and for all.

Your new beginning will resemble the dawn of man in its beauty and potential. What awaits the hue-man is astounding, and it surpasses all current comprehension of what is possible.

Allow those who are newest among you to express their dreams, and listen to their ideas for what life could be. They have not been conditioned, as you have.

Any of them under the age of eight years will be limitless. Those under the age of four or five years will have never known or lived any form of slavery. The world they will create will hold no such ideas.

Specifically, ownership, control and “should” will be foreign to them. The rest of the race will have to adjust, and to learn how to run a world without such notions.

The energy supports this learning already now, and encourages optimism and hope and collaboration. Although all of this is new for you, it is quite comfortable and you will settle in quickly. The rest is just logistics.

You will see, dear hue-man, a new world now – one you’ve birthed on your own.

That is all for now.

Thank you.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Allow those who are newest among you to express their dreams, and listen to their ideas for what life could be. They have not been conditioned, as you have.

Any of them under the age of eight years will be limitless. Those under the age of four or five years will have never known or lived any form of slavery. The world they will create will hold no such ideas.

Specifically, ownership, control and “should” will be foreign to them. The rest of the race will have to adjust, and to learn how to run a world without such notions.
The teaching of a child in school is indeed making it comply to human set boundaries. Being compliant to the rules.

As a parent you do it all the time... but on the other hand children also need some strict guidance, but thinking about this it is more about being appreciated. If children don't have any boundaries most of the time they are also neglected and they start seeking attention in a wrong way.

I'm curious how no ownership, no control en no should work out in "reality".

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This morning's waking image - old-style box tv with cartoon arms and legs, thrashing around as if it was having a seizure. The head (tv) fell off and crashed, but the arms and legs kept flailing about.

Sooo - seems like things will get more crazy and maybe some tv people will lose their minds.

Don't know about you all, but my crazometer already is in the red. :)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm curious how no ownership, no control en no should work out in "reality".

Osho was brought up by grandparents who adored him and allowed him to do what he wanted. When he first went to school and the teacher tried to cane him he got the teacher dismissed because he, rightly surmised, the man was a bully.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
This morning's waking image - old-style box tv with cartoon arms and legs, thrashing around as if it was having a seizure. The head (tv) fell off and crashed, but the arms and legs kept flailing about.

Sooo - seems like things will get more crazy and maybe some tv people will lose their minds.

my interpretation:
- the old paradigme is at the end of its life and in the death struggle.
- the control (head) is already gone but the body is still going its own way. like a headless chicken.
I think it is a reminder that although it is more crazy then ever the evil minds behind it have lost the control and we have to be patient a bit longer.

PS the crazy meter is off the scale in the EU also even without the presidential elections that you have in the USA

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The rest is just logistics.
One of my favorite phrases, right there!

This reminds me a bit of Monty Python's Black Knight screaming "Just a flesh wound":

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)