The Event is Upon Us part 3 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A new qhht session from Laura Whitworth (the new Allison?) giving a blow by blow account of the ascension, coming in November. A lot of valuable information here....

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
november, elections, deception, i look foward to watch the session when i find the time

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
looks like is far nearer the epicenter to me than to big american continent, will be sensed everyplace the same in all the cases

that was an interesting session

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have had several lucid dreams over the last 24 hours of butterflies and even large/beautiful moths. In all cases the emphasis is on the wings. I also had a dream and sensation just as I was falling asleep of being on the back of a butterfly as it was flying. I could feel the rhythm and strength of the wings flapping.

The wind has been blowing hard for several days where I am. It doesn't feel just like air moving though. It feels like turbulence in the collective. And a feeling of "the winds of change".
Ah, winds of change, indeed <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A new qhht session from Laura Whitworth (the new Allison?) giving a blow by blow account of the ascension, coming in November. A lot of valuable information here....
I do like Laura (who couldn't?) but after listening to the session of the hypnosis by the client, I had a strong aversion to what was being put out. Especially because Galactic Federation of Light featured heavily. Enough to make me turn off the video before completion. Galactic Federation of Light is an overlay, and completely within the Matrix.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I see exactly what your saying Melt. I try to take as many versions as possible from many qhht sessions. Which to me means there are a thousand experiences from a thousand different people. Is the ascension gonna be an individual journey tailored for the individual? Or are we all doing it the same way? Everybody seems to have their own version. Even the Cats have a tailor made version. So I just take as many opinions as possible and take the route that makes the most sense from the info (I hate the word intel) I've gathered. So none are right nor any wrong. So I'll keep on truckin' till the flash hits me like a ton of bricks. Meanwhile back at the ranch Allison just surfaced with a new utube vid in audio only format with another synopsis of events. So here's that one. Enjoy.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I see exactly what your saying Melt. I try to take as many versions as possible from many qhht sessions. Which to me means there are a thousand experiences from a thousand different people. Is the ascension gonna be an individual journey tailored for the individual? Or are we all doing it the same way? Everybody seems to have their own version. Even the Cats have a tailor made version. So I just take as many opinions as possible and take the route that makes the most sense from the info (I hate the word intel) I've gathered. So none are right nor any wrong. So I'll keep on truckin' till the flash hits me like a ton of bricks. Meanwhile back at the ranch Allison just surfaced with a new utube vid in audio only format with another synopsis of events. So here's that one. Enjoy.
Yo!

• Cool Post
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Yes I do the same, it’s eerie though cause that’s how the new / upgraded algorithm Works just accelerating individually tailored experience - obviously with consumption as the goal- but there must be a way to turn the mirror back on the spell caster to “autonomize” us and that be shared goal - hijack freedom of choice not through pacification and consumption but active collectivity

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yes I do the same, it’s eerie though cause that’s how the new / upgraded algorithm Works just accelerating individually tailored experience - obviously with consumption as the goal- but there must be a way to turn the mirror back on the spell caster to “autonomize” us and that be shared goal - hijack freedom of choice not through pacification and consumption but active collectivity
Yes but by becoming aware of the control mechanism you negate it's effects by choosing what's best for you rather then following the herd. Allison just confirmed that for me in her session. Hasn't life always been about an individual journey thru the maze? As we navigate family, jobs etc.? So graduating to the next level will likely be different for all of us.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes but by becoming aware of the control mechanism you negate it's effects by choosing what's best for you rather then following the herd. Allison just confirmed that for me in her session. Hasn't life always been about an individual journey thru the maze? As we navigate family, jobs etc.? So graduating to the next level will likely be different for all of us.
I need an icon for "You made me think"

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It may seem slow and that we are not accomplishing much, but we are on an unseen level.
Can confirm LOTS is going on at night for me. This might explain why I wake up so tired in the morning even though it seems like I got a good night's sleep. But I wake up in the middle of the night several times because I feel so energized. But then I end up not getting good quality sleep for my body. Perhaps I'm doing lots of work on higher planes with a higher frequency and it takes time for my physical body to calm down when I "get back"?

I have had several lucid dreams over the last 24 hours of butterflies and even large/beautiful moths. In all cases the emphasis is on the wings.
IMO, butterflies means transformation, wings = traveling to a different place, a better place.

Last edited:
  • Cool Post
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Wow. As I listened to this I felt like I was there. I felt like I could see what she saw. Is that a thing? As I saw what she saw, I felt different. This was not how I usually experience earth life. There was something different about my experience, it was ethereal you might say.

I'm still new at this, learning many new things quickly. It's been an amazing trip! :D

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hold your bets ladies and gentlemen. Allison came out with a new half hour video. More variations on a theme. Great stuff as usual.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I am experiencing serious difficulty staying attached to linear time this week. I can get involved in something mid-morning and have no idea what part of the day it is just a few minutes later. Anyone else?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anyone else?
Oh, yes! These are times to center and ground. If you can walk around outside, then great. If not, some breathing (deep breath in and slow release through the mouth) are effective, too. I think of myself as grounding to NE.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, One65. days seem to be melting away. I'm trying to stay busy with my construction project. I'm getting stuff done but the days seem to be flying past. Somedays I have zero motivation.

Reactions: Alain and Tania

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am experiencing serious difficulty staying attached to linear time this week. I can get involved in something mid-morning and have no idea what part of the day it is just a few minutes later. Anyone else?
Yup.
I love it though find some day to day stuff a bit of a challenge to stay on time with, lol.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
'To-do' list...WTF is that? Used to have one but it feels long ago. Take my motivation hits when they come by, which isn't often. Figure I'm getting done what matters and most of the 3D stuff doesn't. Surreal.
I do this increasingly.
Having said that, there are lots of things in my life that need to be coordinated with others so I am 'on the clock' for these. The most interesting thing I'm finding is that my schedule needs more and more revision to ensure I get more time for myself and that things are working out far better with that than I have expected :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
My schedule as unemployed is Im home all day except for school drop of and dog walking. I will write like 20 sentences and then 3 pm comes around and now there`s 11 sentences. Im just saying the timeline thing - having the oppertunity and trying to really give yourself to the situation you are in - is wild. Like, I am at my desk as if words can solve the puzzle of the application of awakening ;) Yet i am on a timeline to solve the worlds problems unless I want to create my own problems by not paying rent.
There is so much work and living to do yet I am so much in the same spot. Its like I have to break my own code for the dynamic of stillness and movement. To do so i have to break the code of the polarity between pacification or motivation.
Same time I am really experiencing active accelerated problem solving, yet distilled into like 11 sentences per day - it is precarious to think of one`s relevance - oi and oy vey people :)

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My schedule as unemployed is Im home all day except for school drop of and dog walking. I will write like 20 sentences and then 3 pm comes around and now there`s 11 sentences. Im just saying the timeline thing - having the oppertunity and trying to really give yourself to the situation you are in - is wild. Like, I am at my desk as if words can solve the puzzle of the application of awakening ;) Yet i am on a timeline to solve the worlds problems unless I want to create my own problems by not paying rent.
There is so much work and living to do yet I am so much in the same spot. Its like I have to break my own code for the dynamic of stillness and movement. To do so i have to break the code of the polarity between pacification or motivation.
Same time I am really experiencing active accelerated problem solving, yet distilled into like 11 sentences per day - it is precarious to thing of one`s relevance - oi and oy vey people :)
I'm clued in to what you mean, Tania. I'm with you on this.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Tania

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yep, still have to chop wood and carry water, or in my case - do laundry and fix meals. Yesterday my morning dream showed chalk writing on the driveway - "words from the heart". I did write that message and a few words (love, friends, health, joy) on the driveway near the street. I'll invite the neighbors to add theirs, as well.

So, for now it is chop wood, carry water, and draw on the driveway. :-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yep, still have to chop wood and carry water, or in my case - do laundry and fix meals. Yesterday my morning dream showed chalk writing on the driveway - "words from the heart". I did write that message and a few words (love, friends, health, joy) on the driveway near the street. I'll invite the neighbors to add theirs, as well.

So, for now it is chop wood, carry water, and draw on the driveway. :-D
I'm wondering what chalk words I'm going to write outside as soon as I finish here.
Such a simple, great way of communicating <3

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i have it occasional with weekdays

today was a nasty calm day and to kill a bit the time i sat down hidden in a room to meditate for a few minutes as working shoes are no good deal for it

what i have more is that i am at work but in my own world that seems less and less of what others have, so again it comes, this men is strange phenomenon, i know what i value and what forgiving means

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Boy, that's a whole other topic. I have switched from being angry at myself for only getting 90% of my to-do list done - to - patting myself on the back if I get half of it done.
i had a similar switch lately that i was disapointed that i managed so little to do in an evening time, now i am what i can i do, the rest is next day, and took so more time to balance my days

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I've got a significant dream which my guides want me to share. Here it goes:

I'm floating in the air on a swimming pool floating device (the English name is spot on ;)). I need the device to keep me stable in the air . Seems like I'm learning to fly and sometimes I could do without but sometimes I really need the device. I'm floating over the landscape toward a more scenic part of the country which resonates more with fun. At one point I go trough a part with a lot of water and reeds and see people looking strange at me. I get the feeling they want to do me harm. I float away towards a forest but the trees get higher and have thorns on in. the floating device gets punctiored and I softly crash land.
Next thing I know is I'm in a pit in a forest with a lot of low bushes and see people walking in the neighbourhood but no one is watching me. someone comes my way and I try to keep still so he wouldn't see me but he call me by my name and that I don't need to try to hide because he sees me.
He then comes to the pit with a seringe in his right hand. First thing that comes to mind is that he wants to sedate me. I kick him and am able to inject him with his own seringe.
I then flee the pit and see I'm barefoot. I then get the thought that I walk a lot barefoot and will be able to do it. I come to the thorny trees and decide to fly over them and it works without the floating device. Once over the trees I keep flying over the landscape because otherwise they are able to track me with dogs. An apparently it works and they can't follow me.

there is a lot of symbolism in it and this is what I understand from it:
  • we are learning new abilities but still need some help to master them.
  • In practicing we will come to the boundries that were put up by the PTW
  • the pit symbolises that they want to put us down, feel inferior.
  • the vaccination program is there to stop our new abilities and keep us in the confines that they want us to be (sheep in the cradle).
  • hiding doesn't work as they have a good tracking system. They know who we are and we can only resist and "fight" back
  • It also seems that the vaccination also works on them so it can be used against them.
  • We need to have the courage to go our own way and trust in our abilities and they won't be able to follow us.
all in all a positive but very rocky outlook.

Just today in Belgium the corona measures have gotten much stricker.
they really want people to dispair and scream for vaccination for life to get "normal" again...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
all in all a positive but very rocky outlook.
Dang, Bert - I'll team up with you anytime!

It is an exhausting dream - just to read it - which I think really describes how most of us are feeling. Some days are fine, but others feel grueling.

Great synopsis and important info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)