The Event is Upon Us part 3 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in all the heat to sleep i lost a bit focus on what was what during the night and got a bit confused so to feel like the substance can t hold the substance as it had before. i suspect a reminder of my hs or guides to make more efforts to have a stable vibration and beeing grounded round the clock

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Just remembered also hearing the words "Fire! Everything's on FIRE!". (from a Third Eye Blind song). It was being sang in a cheerful "we-have-been-waiting-for-this-to-happen" sort of way.
remembers me of vegetation leaving plane 33 to enter 42 by that way, in fact litterally the world is in fire emotionally and more senses

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This memory just popped into my head - little girl at the coast with family - Dad swam out to the sandbar and stood up, then came back for me and helped me swim out to it. I was terrified but trusted my Dad. I also was glad to get back to the beach because it was a bit too wide open for me. Sort of fits into life right now, right?

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Reminds me of Springsteen's "We didn't start the fire"...

Alain, I can attest to that. This entire summer, the back of my head is literally on fire at night. I even tried ice pads (yeah, like sleeping on a block of ice), it warmed in less than 3 minutes. Part of the reason I haven't been able to sleep well at night, including the yellow pillar image from my third eye.

Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Morning dream today. (The ones I have just before waking are messages / prescient.)

Looking along a street I know in another part of town, and Belgian Malinois dogs were walking to some of the homes with small packages strapped on their backs - red, while, and blue colors.

Then flashed to our neighborhood, and Eagles were flying to homes with the same packages.

The eagle has meaning as one with American Indian blood, as well as a citizen of the USA. The dogs' symbolism comes from meeting one. He had the clearest energy of any dog I've ever met - took my breath away.

Then I woke up, breathing hard, stumbling around, and saying "Whoa" and "Holy Cow" out loud. My head still is buzzing. I know it is a significant dream and I'm supposed to share it.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Morning dream today. (The ones I have just before waking are messages / prescient.)

Looking along a street I know in another part of town, and Belgian Malinois dogs were walking to some of the homes with small packages strapped on their backs - red, while, and blue colors.

Then flashed to our neighborhood, and Eagles were flying to homes with the same packages.
very interesting and positive dream.

my interpretation:
Spirit helpers are bringing around gifts to different homes/people.
The gifts come both from Earth spirits (dog is an earth bound creature) as from the spirit realms above (high flying eagle).

Also that you see the dog with a very clear energy. I see the earth has increased its energy over the last year and already shines very bringt again. this adds to my interpretation of the dog as a representation of earthly/earth spirits.

• Insightful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Adding your insights to mine, I've come up with this. Thanks, Bert, you are right on target.

I believe the boxes contain clarity of vision, courage of heart, and unity of spirit. Not everyone was getting a package though.
In the segment where I saw them on our street, I was looking from the back deck. I thought I should go out front and see if I got one and heard - “You called us!"

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I so agree with Bert that those in 3d got a package but they were also made available in 5d with the Eagles.

What an amazing dream. I love it and thanks for sharing Linda.

Dreams and other stuff shared on here have been such a source of strength and guidance!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Had a waking dream this morning of a sail in front of me. It was full and pulling me forward strongly. I could actually feeling it pulling me physically. The sky was blue and the sea was calm and beautiful. There were a few boats with sails beside me all going the same direction. Had a visual of old ships kind of like the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria.

Thirty seconds after that little dream I read the words "winds of change" on the internet.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had a waking dream this morning of a sail in front of me. It was full and pulling me forward strongly.
Had a thought about becalmed sailors, which describes me many days, and how they watch for signs of a breeze and move toward it. So we just need to keep our sails at the ready, right?

Cool dream!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Pod Thanks so much for that message by Sophia. I really needed that.

Now I understand my "end of the world" dreams from about 5 years ago. In these dreams there was no sign of war, but all the buildings were old, dusty, rusty, not being repaired. Most people were gone, but the people who were left were very positive, rebuilding. There were no bodies, no mass graves, nothing to indicate where the other people went. In my dream, sometimes I would walk by a house, then turn around, and it would be gone. There were sometimes 4-5 tornados in one area in my dream, but they weren't destroying, they were cleaning up the bad stuff! I had misinterpreted them!

In other dreams some people were chasing me to turn me into a zombie. Some people had needles trying to give me a vaccination but I knew it would turn me into a zombie (I used to watch a lot of zombie films.) But then I realized these needles were simply trying to prevent the old corrupt system from being replaced. I didn't think abstract enough about the needles. The zombies in my dreams represented people who are mindlessly rioting now.

And now "rioting for peace" sounds just as crazy as "fight for peace". You don't have a war for peace, you peace for peace.

In my dreams no one had electricity, but I think this represented the helplessness (or lack of power) that people felt during the transition. Towards the end of this time period where I had these dreams, a few people got electricity/found their own personal power.

My interpretation: The old corrupt ways of doing things were falling away, disappearing, making way for good people to rebuild something better. Now I get it. Understanding comes when it is time, and now it is time.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
BTW - anyone else having trouble sleeping at night, because they are seeing a huge pillar of yellow-white light/lightning/beam in the middle of their mind's eye?
Yes, I was having trouble sleeping, I didn't see a pillar of light, I just was wide awake for no reason, during the time you posted this (early August 2020).

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Millie Weaver's Shadowgate

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
good vibes are easier for me than to understand it in full, impressif the efforts they take to make us small

Reactions: Pod

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
A new one for me today. I was feeling hunger pains in my stomach only an hour after I ate. I asked my body if it wanted food; got a YES. Really? I asked why and started drilling down through my feelings. I quickly realized that it was not actual physical food my body wanted, but LIGHT. I started doing an exercise I haven't done for a while - connecting to Source through a while pillar of Light, then "breathing" Light into my body through my Crown chakra (and breathing out Gratitude through my mouth). Hunger pains gone!

I don't know what everyone else is going through, but I am feeling a real acceleration in everything. And extreme turbulence. It feels like we have been in an open area until now, but we are going into a narrow tunnel and everything is being compressed.

• Winner
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
good question One65

i lack a bit of time for myself but i feel quite balanced and happy again after a downtime, but the good phases go higher and longer?

sure i must have a block i place myself, i rest there for those i life with, even if they do me quite a challenge in beeing balanced.

changed a bit more my nutrition, junk food is 95% down already and processed sugar falling also at a good pace, this thing appears to be the thoughest one while the working in lockdown times managed a total cutdown on junk food

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Received via email

August 27th, 2020
3:30 AM

It is I, Sophia. It is One.

Hello. Thank you for coming forward.

There are things happening now. Changes to your world and beneath all of your radar and out of sight. These things it will help to be aware of.

What happens now and out of sight is a radical transformation Sophia. It is the source of much of the confusion and tension felt by all of you.

People are acting out of character. People are not sleeping. Some are sleeping in abnormal, for them, patterns. You will not experience “usual” conversations or “typical” interactions because everything around you is not usual or typical.

Your world changes.
It is not the same within.

It is not the same on the surface.
The winds and weather respond.
The earth itself shifts and moves to adjust.
Everything is altered within your bodies as well.
You will feel this as rhythm changes and sense this as tension. Those among you (who are) most sensitive and unaware are not sleeping. They seek help in the usual ways and the usual ways do not assist. This is a very unusual response to a once in a lifetime occurrence. Everything will have to adjust, including the way you respond.

I’d like to discuss ways of responding as these changes continue for quite some time and your needs for sleep and optimal health do, as well. This will not subside quickly. It will change and it will help you to adapt to the changes.

Listen to what your body says to you. As you lie there without sleep, ask it. Then listen. Focus on your internal organs, specifically your heart, your brain, your stomach. Give them voice.

You have access now, and the ability to connect to your self in the way you’ve most often connected to the world and people within and on it. Listen. Your body speaks. All parts of you speak. It knows how to answer for it too requires nourishment, peace and maintenance.

What you will find as you do is a quick response and then, with a bit of practice, a deeper answer. You will need to listen.

For as you watch your external world erupt and swirl with storms and physical changes, these things also happen for you. You do not see these things – you feel them.

As your Ascension moves forward, you do as well, and this is all of you that does so. All of you that moves. All of you that changes.

You require changes in nourishment and habit so that the journey for your body is optimal. These may show up as a myriad of new, and unusual for you, desires and practices. Each day they may change.

This is not a time to follow habits. This is a time to concern yourself with things that invoke calm and provide assistance in your days.

These things (listed below) may change:
Your need for water.
Your need for food, or desire for food.
Your desire for solitude.
Your awareness of the animals.
Your awareness of the trees and vegetation.
Your voice may deepen a bit or change subtly.
Your hair may change in texture and/or color.
Your feet may change in the way they’ve supported you, and thus your shoes will not feel the same.
Your height may be altered; typically you’ll become taller.
You may lose or gain weight and/or muscle.
Your desire for sex may change.
Your desire for movement may change.
In some, there will be eye color variation.

None of these will depend on age. All of these have to do with this physical Ascension you proceed through.

You will find yourself day-dreaming more often.
You will find yourself away in thought often, from whatever you are involved in. You, at such moments, are visiting yourself completing a similar task in another timeline/life. All of this happens concurrently with your day to day life.

All of these changes happen in some degree to all of you; to every one of you and every day.

You may not notice them all, yet if you keep always the Ascension in your mind as a possible explanation, you’ll begin to pick up on them.

It should ease your anxiety to know that they are normal physical responses to the process you complete. It should ease your anxiety and thus pave the way for easing also the entire process. It is wholistic (spelling intentional) and organic and natural and body changing.

None of these changes will be/are detrimental to your overall health, physique/longevity/appearance. You are changing, yes. Some of you will not appear to be that changed, while others of you will radically alter your bodies.

This is a personal Ascension and your deepest felt picture of your most optimal self is what eventually emerges. It is not overnight. It is not something that can be helped by allopathic medicinal procedures. Doctors are not trained to recognize this. Some of the more attuned ones will see what is going on in so many of their patients, that it will inform them of a global issue.

No one escapes this and every one is in some way altered by this.

What will help you is to remain alert and listening. Your body’s voice has raised its volume and is telling you what is going on as well as what it needs.

These will be different for all of you. Do not be alarmed if you face times of hunger and times of no appetite, times of deep thirst, times of insomnia, times where all that you want to do is sleep.

Give your body what it asks for in these times, and you’ll be happier and feel a sense of calm to whatever degree is possible for you.

You’ll feel sensations, and often – chills, twinges, heat, coldness, excitement, tension, even pain – all of these momentary. Note them as they move through you and nod. This is your Ascension.

The more often you acknowledge the reality of it, the easier the process becomes. Your body understands agreement and will favorably respond.

As you watch the earth shift and move and respond – you do also.

As above, so below.

The process has no choice but to complete itself and it will. It will be a calm new day and you will be a new you walking upon it and into it.

Allow. Listen. Your whole world speaks to you now, dear hue-man. It is a beautiful process.

That is all.

Thank you.*

*Hand-written in the margin of this conversation was “Magic Eraser”. The visual for this process was similar to watching what happens to a very gray/smudged/grime-covered area as a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is used over it. If you’ve never used one, they are extremely potent pure white sponges that work with just one stroke. What is left behind is a clean surface that looks brand new. It was like that for the earth and for us. All of the distorting residue is removed now and we are “new”. Sophia

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As you watch the earth shift and move and respond – you do also.

As above, so below.

The process has no choice but to complete itself and it will. It will be a calm new day and you will be a new you walking upon it and into it
Perfect timing for this message.
Thank you.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Me too LIla. I have felt so sleepy this weekend! Not tired, but sleepy. And I have found myself standing in the kitchen lost in something on several occasions. I felt I have hardly slept properly the last few nights and I could get a gold and sleep for Scotland !

Luckily I am supported in this solitude by rain !

• Cool Post

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Thank you.
indeed timely message and in my opinion very correct message.

yesterday my neck and schoulder got a lot of tention.
I went to my spirit guides to help me remove the blocks and got a picture that my whole body was eaten up/ erased.
the message was: the old is removed and a new body will be build.
after that message I saw peaces of my body which were still intact but with unresoved blocks in it that still had to be removed.

unresolved stuff hinders the transformation.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
So my phases of cold like recently one is perhaps od other origins than thought, i have a certain push to strenghen my body which is a good thing be it muscles, shape, nutrician

• Winner
  • Love this post!
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Cosmic Awareness: A Bright New Dawn Ahead (2 Sept 2020)

Reactions: Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I don't know what everyone else is going through, but I am feeling a real acceleration in everything.
Same here, things feel like they are accelerating. I seem to automatically connect to some energy coming through, it's very nice and positive, but it keeps me awake most of the night for a few days in a row. I normally sleep 8-9 hours but the other night I slept only 5 hours and was awake and fine the next day.

When I asked my Self about this, I got this answer: I am connecting to other dimensions and there is a lot going on in those dimensions right now. The results of that activity will trickle down to our 3rd frequency too.

Pod I have also felt tired for the past 5-6 days, but cannot sleep. And I really haven't changed any of my routines. I have also been a little moody or weepy. I cry more from sheer joy, that's my Cancer rising thing. :) My sister is a full Cancer, poor dear. She gets so annoyed by her own crying, haha.

The joy I feel every day easily overwhelms me, but maybe that's what I need? Heh, my HS (higher self) popped in and said "Stock up on kleenex." HS sometimes has a sense of humor.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
No interruptions appart from the usual one in night on my side, tierdness at work still ongoing but well if you count with a fool magic that was once eventually stored there understandable, seems to be going at the usual week finshed too fast rythm

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am pretty good overall. I am observing the need for some physical changes, and I am trying to make those changes. Some things are changing easily. No effort involved. Others have their blocks (similar to the planet(s) going into retrograde, but then it rights itself after some time). I think we stay alert, especially to our habits. If those habits evolved from either a physical or mental laziness, just ditch it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)