The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In past few days I've heard these phrases from surprising sources

"I guess it is the Universe's way of telling me"
"I tried essential oils for"
"Did not want the antibiotics"
"Yes, I'd like some herbal tea"
"The sooner I deal with this, the sooner I can move on"

Also, yesterday's morning dream -
Walking out to the edge of something with a friend and our dogs, when groups of people started arriving (like people queuing up to enter some event). Everyone was happy and just wanting to go through. I even saw people I knew, but they did not seem to see me. My friend and I were astonished at the numbers of people arriving and trying to get our dogs and ourselves out of the crowd. We found an old and injured black lab, and my friend picked him up to carry on with us (you know we would!). So, I was left to handle 3 large and excited dogs. We managed to get out of the crowd and to a more peaceful area.

I think we've gotten accustomed to being "out here" mostly on our own. As more people awake, they will be joining, and it might get a bit crowded.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is a wonderful dream Linda. Thanks for sharing it.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A friend pointed this out to me today. I thought I'd share it with all here...

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I made an observation this week that I find very interesting.

When I first awoke (and for a long while after) I had a very hard time getting anything done. I was completely listless, had zero interest in anything, and no ability to focus. Normal stuff, and I still have those traits today to a varying degree depending on the energies and cosmic alignments. I have sometimes asked my HS if the energies are mine, and do a clearing if I get guidance that it is not mine.

Fast forward to this week, where I am having severe issues with procrastination and lethargy. I assumed it was related to energies and the full moon so I didn't think too much about it. That is until I needed to stay late a couple nights in order to get some things done (since I am not accomplishing near enough in the day time! :)). After 5 PM I am able to focus, get stuff done, and keep the work rolling in general. So I asked my HS "is this energy mine?". Got a YES. I asked why I feel different after 5. Got the answer "blending of energies". An A-HA moment! There are 50 people in the room next to me, and I am guessing they are struggling. But - note the word BLENDING. Even though I am an empath, it doesn't feel like the usual empath energy-sponge. It feels more like a "group averaging" of energies. That would make sense if you think about some of the things we have been told in how we spread our Light. Just by being present. But their energy also becomes my energy, not just in a simple lowering of vibration but more than that. Related to group consciousness? Something new after the recent eclipse? New moon?

*Sigh*, I am struggling to find the words for what I am feeling, but it is making sense in my heart!

Disregard if it sounds like confused rambling. Please return to your regularly scheduled program.

P.S. Anyone catch the comment in Laura Whitworth's last video about the falling white energy beads? Does that sound familiar to you Hailstones Melt?

• Insightful Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
gives to think, i sure seem to become even more a sensor for what is arround me, and this week made me only and simply overtired

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"group averaging" of energies.
What a wonderful explanation. There are times that I have to flee if I'm around too many people. So, my hat's off to you all who are working with lots of people.

I also experience the evening rush of being able to do more. Even though I may have spent the day at home, there are many people doing things around me, telephone calls, etc., not to mention my desire to accomplish daily chores. In a way I've blended my own energies - those based in surviving in 3D and those from wherever.

Had not put it together quite like that. Thanks for the post.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I made an observation this week that I find very interesting.

When I first awoke (and for a long while after) I had a very hard time getting anything done. I was completely listless, had zero interest in anything, and no ability to focus. Normal stuff, and I still have those traits today to a varying degree depending on the energies and cosmic alignments. I have sometimes asked my HS if the energies are mine, and do a clearing if I get guidance that it is not mine.

Fast forward to this week, where I am having severe issues with procrastination and lethargy. I assumed it was related to energies and the full moon so I didn't think too much about it. That is until I needed to stay late a couple nights in order to get some things done (since I am not accomplishing near enough in the day time! :)). After 5 PM I am able to focus, get stuff done, and keep the work rolling in general. So I asked my HS "is this energy mine?". Got a YES. I asked why I feel different after 5. Got the answer "blending of energies". An A-HA moment! There are 50 people in the room next to me, and I am guessing they are struggling. But - note the word BLENDING. Even though I am an empath, it doesn't feel like the usual empath energy-sponge. It feels more like a "group averaging" of energies. That would make sense if you think about some of the things we have been told in how we spread our Light. Just by being present. But their energy also becomes my energy, not just in a simple lowering of vibration but more than that. Related to group consciousness? Something new after the recent eclipse? New moon?

*Sigh*, I am struggling to find the words for what I am feeling, but it is making sense in my heart!

Disregard if it sounds like confused rambling. Please return to your regularly scheduled program.

P.S. Anyone catch the comment in Laura Whitworth's last video about the falling white energy beads? Does that sound familiar to you Hailstones Melt?
Thanks for the pointer to go listen to Laura's (now latest but one) YT, where she read out the transcription of one of her QHHT client's session. This could very well be what I got a glimpse of. To me the white energies looked like chips, but they could also have been beads, perhaps the type that are rectangles, but are rounded at the corners. The description of certain glints of pale colours showing up in the light also matched up.

A word she didn't use in the session, but I thought about when I heard her, was "activations". A lot of psychic people are commenting that they have seen that energetic changes are already here and already happening (to our surface world), but not in a huge way, yet. I feel that is confirmed, by Laura's client's session, and also my own vision. We have stepped into the stream, our feet are wet, but we haven't been totally wet through yet. After acclimating, we'll probably get to the frolic and play stage!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Something ..... something ..... something
I don't feel anxious or ill but there is just something.
Even my dog reacting the same way.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Thanks Linda for posting that.

I am just plain anxious. Having a heck of a time feeling settled. Can't focus. Struggling to feel high-vibe. I have been like this for 3-4 days, but today is the worst. The first few days I slept a ton, and now I can't sleep. On the first day I asked what was going on, and got the reply that "my 5D-self was near". The feeling I got is that 5D Earth (and all our Lightbodies) is near us in "the spiral". Seems to be disruptive.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I trust your intuition, maybe one of Maryann's sign posts?
As I write, I have a vision of a lenticular cloud.
Ok, went outside to look, and the sky to the north is a brilliant cornflower blue and to the south, a hazy blue. The line between them is ... wait for it ... right over my head.
THEN, as I'm standing there thinking about all of this, a Great Blue Heron flew by. They are messenger birds that show up when I'm on the right track.

and got the reply that "my 5D-self was near". The feeling I got is that 5D Earth (and all our Lightbodies) is near us in "the spiral".
Could be on to something there.
Let me recount my experience with a light body. I went to a local IONs meeting to hear a young woman speak about her experience as a walk-in. As she talked, I saw a light body behind her - just like in pictures or on Star Trek. At first, I thought "Oh I can't be seeing that", and it started to fade. Then I thought "Wait a minute, I am seeing that", and it stayed until I got distracted and looked away.

Note to all our selves - stay alert and believe what you see.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I saw my own Light body many years ago while in a state of complete exhaustion. Yes, it looked just like something from Star Trek. It also went away when I told myself I was seeing things.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Something sparkly and bright.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Woke up to find a ball cap on the table - pink with sparkles. It is so me - practical and sparkly.
Does this count?
Yup, I think that sums it up <3

I was in a hurry when I wrote that first post; the background behind the 'feel of things' for me just now is that the brightness and sparkle that I woke up to this morning was what sprouted from the heavy old patterns of a bit ago. So it's not that tough things are not occurring, just that the bright and sparkly emerges far more easily and quickly from it.

This morning when I woke up so many things about the world were bright and sparkly that I could hardly count all the layers of it. Highlighting this layering effect, on my way home, at the end of the day, I saw a layered set of clouds, in fact, several layers of thin layers; each coming like waves do, one after another to the shore. There were several such sets of waves, one beside the other.
It's nothing I've seen before and felt like the perfect closing of the day that woke bright and sparkly.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Saw this on CE website today and was reminded of this thread in this forum. Good article imv about 'The Event'.
Some Key Reflections

• When it comes to beings/aliens, remember that in many ways they are just souls having an experience and they may or may not have had experiences as humans. Their advice sometimes may be missing some key details on what it means to be human.
  • Beings are not ‘above us’. Aliens are not ‘above us.’ We don’t need to bring the mentality in that humans are some primitive culture, as this brings about judgement most of the time. We are all just having experiences, and in many ways we teach things to these other beings just as they teach us.
  • What can you do right now to practice living in your heart and make that a daily state of being?
  • Getting or hearing information from outside of yourself is great, and it’s part of how we use one another to learn. Are you checking within yourself about whether or not things are true? How does it feel for you when you know it’s true?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I saw my own Light body many years ago while in a state of complete exhaustion. Yes, it looked just like something from Star Trek. It also went away when I told myself I was seeing things.
In that we are our worst ennemies, equal for me, thinking mind interfering and it rested a trailer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Woke up hearing a marching band - so much so that I jumped up and looked out the window. I just knew there was one going down the street - well maybe in some version of this place. :-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh boy - seems like we are in a whirlpool of energies. So far, so good, but getting out into the mainstream of humanity feels so complicated.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I agree Linda. I have noticed lately that if I don't keep myself energetically "clean", or I don't clear myself of low-vibe stuff often, I get dragged down real quick. WAY DOWN. And it is much harder than it used to be to get back to high-vibe. Your use of the word "whirlpool" seems extra appropriate. If you don't stay centered - you get sucked down by the 3D current.

I have also noticed that dreams of clearing karma and old energies are flying by at an unreal pace. The process seems to have become almost frantic.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Had an amazing day of clearing today and getting rid of traumas in very satisfying physical ways. Both for myself and working with others. Loving every bit of it!
Feels like a lot of breakthroughs on many levels <3

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Work was a bit strange yesterday with the center the mood and thinking of a few at work, i say what i feel right to say and let it be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)