The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Today I was working with a few people outside for hours. We were laughing so much. I sensed bubbles of love, joy, contentment rising up all around us. It was glorious.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
<3 <3
Yet another date ? It appears to me that some folk are forgetting all the previous dates when it is supposed to have happened Nobody knows when, even the ETs appear not to know.
Lovely bubbly lady very genuine, but to me it’s beginning to feel like......

Just my view of course
That's why Pod posted Adamu's small vid. (and I do love Adamu!) He actually says in the vid that it is better if the Event date is further off, not too soon. Why? To give as many as possible a chance not to sit on the fence. Of course, we who feel ready, would like to jump into it right away. We've been preparing our whole lives, right? But out of the approx. 7.75 billion (or whatever the number is) there are many who need a bit more cruising time - or baking time if you want to use a cookie metaphor. Because it is a Great Split, the unaware are unaware of having to choose which side of the Split to side with. Although this makes my impatient side arc up, I do realise for the human collective it will be the best possible outcome. <3

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you want to understand the Schumann Resonance. This short video tells it all. Easy to understand.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just passed out for a bit and awoke with this dream. I was with a large group of people that had been traveling in a wagon train. We'd come quite a distance and were in the last town before we headed into the unknown. About half of the group decided to stay in the town - it was nice enough, but the rest of us were intent on moving forward. We went to a show, sort of like a musical, the last night in the town. As we walked down the aisle looking for seats, people were whispering - those are the ones who are going on.

So, westward ho, fellow travelers.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Cosmic Awareness has been very busy of late and here is the latest.......

Cosmic Awareness: "The Unravelling Begins"

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Cosmic Awareness: "The Unravelling Begins"
Anyone have a TLDR? Are there any specific examples of things unraveling or is it more vague generalities that spirit normally provides?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well sure it is, the half hidden things start to surface even at work so nothing is any longer possible to hide, a funny thing is to talk about a random thing with a key word in it, and you receive information you have not asked for

Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Anyone have a TLDR? Are there any specific examples of things unraveling or is it more vague generalities that spirit normally provides?
I always read (or in this case listen) when the source of the information has integrity. Cosmic Awareness or CA is a channel, but a very perceptive one, and has quietly been making observations for decades now.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I always read (or in this case listen) when the source of the information has integrity. Cosmic Awareness or CA is a channel, but a very perceptive one, and has quietly been making observations for decades now.
Thanks Melt. What is a TLDR?

• I agree
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It means Too Long; Didn't Read.
Geez. Trying to ascend and stand with the Earth our home, during one of the darkest times in human history but people do not have the time or focus to read information and expect to be spoon fed. I despair of the human race sometimes. Just too used to easy media soundbites which is why they get duped.

• I agree

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just listened to this from Lucia. Kind of ties in with Cosmic Awareness too. Lucia senses this will be a very, very intense Solstice and asks us to stand with The Divine Mother on the 21st !

I listened to Lucia Rene's post, and she mentions puzzle pieces. I had a dream last week where I was holding an actual puzzle piece in my right hand, and I looked down and saw it (but then I woke up and couldn't remember what the meaning of the puzzle piece was, which was somewhat frustrating!) But on listening to Lucia, and her wisdom in following through dark shadows to come to a place of light, which is all inclusive as all belongs to Divine Mother (divine Source) the puzzle piece allows forgiveness of the deeds and intent of the dark shadow, no matter how grim, gruesome, or rivetingly horrifying, because forgiveness is on the other side of light, it is in fact the light if you can reach it unconditionally.

And Lucia mentions specifically the example of satanic ritual abuse (on men, women and children) as the dark shadow that she explored psychically via the psychic reading of her client. In my case, I have had direct personal experience of pedophilia, and the destruction it has wrought in our lives. This direct experience is the puzzle piece that I have been given to help me move towards forgiveness on a universal level. It would be trite to just say: Oh yeah, I forgive that. But to live it and to consciously try to forgive and to realise that the experience was all part of your evolution and to realise that on this level of illusion it is one thing, but on a soul level it is another. Well.... I hold that puzzle piece, and I recognise it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What I loved about Lucia Rene's post (as always) is in this one she mentions that women's real gift is power; whilst men's real gift is heart. (Now that is a turnaround for the way it has been stated in the patriarchal times!) But she goes on to say that the tables turned on women at the start of the patriarchal times (about 3,000 to 6,000 years ago) and men had their chance to handle power, and see how they could run with it. Women are coming back into their power, so tables once again turning. I love the concept that man is so heart-felt. I love that. I love to meet a man whose heart is full and overflowing.

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Naa just kidding. I love your posts. Going to make a cup of tea, read them through, and again then respond.

• Compassionate
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What I loved about Lucia Rene's post (as always) is in this one she mentions that women's real gift is power; whilst men's real gift is heart. (Now that is a turnaround for the way it has been stated in the patriarchal times!)
Yes and she also says that it has been harder for men in patriarchy than it has been for women !

• I agree
Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It would be trite to just say: Oh yeah, I forgive that. But to live it and to consciously try to forgive and to realise that the experience was all part of your evolution and to realise that on this level of illusion it is one thing, but on a soul level it is another.

When you have fully acknowledged that you pulled this experience into your life for your learning, when you have wrung every bit of wisdom from it, released all the grief, agony, and judgement from it, then you are elevated to a realm where there simply IS no judgement. What IS ~ IS!

I love that you are holding the puzzle piece in your hand now Melt. Nearly there eh?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Tldr can apply with a rare visitor where a answer of 10 ligns can become 2 pages to read, and written is read so time to find in those cases

By the way it seems my workfirm has far more troubles than thought and they are hidden but surface

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I listened to Lucia Rene's post, and she mentions puzzle pieces. I had a dream last week where I was holding an actual puzzle piece in my right hand, and I looked down and saw it (but then I woke up and couldn't remember what the meaning of the puzzle piece was, which was somewhat frustrating!) But on listening to Lucia, and her wisdom in following through dark shadows to come to a place of light, which is all inclusive as all belongs to Divine Mother (divine Source) the puzzle piece allows forgiveness of the deeds and intent of the dark shadow, no matter how grim, gruesome, or rivetingly horrifying, because forgiveness is on the other side of light, it is in fact the light if you can reach it unconditionally.

And Lucia mentions specifically the example of satanic ritual abuse (on men, women and children) as the dark shadow that she explored psychically via the psychic reading of her client. In my case, I have had direct personal experience of pedophilia, and the destruction it has wrought in our lives. This direct experience is the puzzle piece that I have been given to help me move towards forgiveness on a universal level. It would be trite to just say: Oh yeah, I forgive that. But to live it and to consciously try to forgive and to realise that the experience was all part of your evolution and to realise that on this level of illusion it is one thing, but on a soul level it is another. Well.... I hold that puzzle piece, and I recognise it.
Bingo! Had some dreams about puzzle pieces recently. Was trying to figure out what that was about.
Thanks for putting together this piece of my puzzle:))

... also plenty of dreams about cleaning of various kinds (which is ironic since in my waking life I've been altogether far too busy to do much cleaning at all and things are really piling up.)

• Love this post!
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well here is one of them therium:

'In what’s already being hailed as a defining and explosive “Pentagon papers” moment, a cache of previously classified documents obtained by The Washington Post show top Pentagon leaders continuously lied to the public about the “progress” of the now eighteen-year long Afghan war.

The some 2,000 pages of notes from interviews of senior officials who have shaped US strategy in Afghanistan confirm that “senior US officials failed to tell the truth about the war in Afghanistan throughout the 18-year campaign, making rosy pronouncements they knew to be false… hiding unmistakable evidence the war had become unwinnable,” according to the bombshell Post report.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: therium and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)