The Event is Upon Us part 3 (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I had once a moto driver i heard for 2 secomds when at 130km/h i nearly did an accident as i didn t saw him. Few days later during one of my last evening events i went out while driving i came in discussion with the perhaps driver. Said when it was me you only saw a red flash. And after a reflexion he likes it soand if he dies and how many with him seemed sensless to him.

My case was near 300 km/h

• Intriguing Post
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had once a moto driver i heard for 2 secomds when at 130km/h i nearly did an accident as i didn t saw him. Few days later during one of my last evening events i went out while driving i came in discussion with the perhaps driver. Said when it was me you only saw a red flash. And after a reflexion he likes it soand if he dies and how many with him seemed sensless to him.

My case was near 300 km/h
That's autobahns for you! Where I live, you are speeding if you are driving at 110 km/hour.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yes that is max in my country, belgium is 120 germany wonder why parts are unlimited speed

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
At an outdoor venue to hear a band play. A toddler was on the concrete dance floor in front of the band bouncing around. Then he leaned his head way back to look at the lights overhead. Without realizing it, I held my hand up to balance him so he would not fall over and hit his head. I was surprised when I noticed what I was doing - just an instinctive response to keep the toddler safe. I was about 25' away.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I had another... discontinuity incident the other day. I was waiting to get a hair cut and noticed a scar on my leg. I've never been hurt on my leg. This was a very old scar, and I knew it was very old, but if I was hurt that bad, I would have remembered it. It was just a straight line (relatively) darker reddish color on my skin. I moved my leg, looked at it form all angles of light, I moved my hand over it to block the light, the scar was still there no matter what I did.

A few hours later I went to show my wife, and it was gone. Not sure if this has to do with collapsing timelines or not.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
sometimes it seems to have a place i apparently hurt myself again at work but cannot remember from where it came, i don t think it is from other lives in my case

• Intriguing Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Heard a theory about the red lines some people get - energetic acupuncture.

• New to me!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
One of my daily rituals is to ground myself to our Earth Mother, as well as connect to Source - then let Source energy flow through me into the Earth. Occasionally, I feel called to ask Her to release negative energy - send it to Source - and let it return to Her as Love and light. I have been doing this daily for quite some time.

Something changed yesterday, and it feels significant. As I was grounding myself to Mother Earth, I could feel energy she wanted "out" starting to crawl up my legs. Like flames coming from below. When I was firmly grounded, the energy shot straight up (to Source) like a flare. Very intense; for several minutes. She wasn't really asking - she needed to vent and she wanted it done NOW. After that was complete I sent my usual energy burst into Her, which came through equally as intense. I was very aware of the New Earth grids lighting and pulsating during that time. Diamond white and beautiful!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I think these new grids have something to do with the connections among people.
In one of my dream I had this experience of a grid of people around the world that were connected to each other with light.
I was one of those people floating above the earth and bringing light energy to a planet surrounded by heavy energies;
the light dissolved the heavy energies so there were only patches of heavy energy left;

This was a dream in response to my question what my life purpose was. In essence the purpose is thus more spiritual than physical.
thus doing the most work at night and not remembering most of it :)
But this is not easy for me.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In one of my dream I had this experience of a grid of people around the world that were connected to each other with light.
I was one of those people floating above the earth and bringing light energy to a planet surrounded by heavy energies;
the light dissolved the heavy energies so there were only patches of heavy energy left;

This was a dream in response to my question what my life purpose was. In essence the purpose is thus more spiritual than physical.
thus doing the most work at night and not remembering most of it :)
But this is not easy for me.
I love your knowledge of your own purpose! This is a great achievement in itself.

LOL, in a recent dream this week, I figured out the whole male/female divide, and how we could live lovingly together as a species without unconsciously causing lots of misunderstandings, leading to hate and emotional downslides. (The dream is very hazy now, but I think I recall something about humans not truly being monogamous beings, and the female half needs to cut the male half some slack...) There was some celebration within my dream at the end, because of reaching and passing this heretofore seemingly unpassable roadblock.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I love your knowledge of your own purpose! This is a great achievement in itself.

LOL, in a recent dream this week, I figured out the whole male/female divide, and how we could live lovingly together as a species without unconsciously causing lots of misunderstandings, leading to hate and emotional downslides. (The dream is very hazy now, but I think I recall something about humans not truly being monogamous beings, and the female half needs to cut the male half some slack...) There was some celebration within my dream at the end, because of reaching and passing this heretofore seemingly unpassable roadblock.
Equally the male half need to cut the female half some slack.......gotta have balance :))

• I agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Welcome back bro. You can always pick up where you left off. :)

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and civlmonk

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The Battle Across Time with Clif High

Thanks for sharing that,Pod, will have to listen to the rest of it later but so far really interesting.
Also pleased to hear about David Ickes new book which I have just,ordered

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I am saving up for David Icke's new book. It is called The Trigger.
I pre ordered on Amazon UK and got for £14.58p, I think the true price is around £20 which I think is around 35. 93 Aussie dollars, don’t know if that helps, Melt.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just listened to Clif High, and I have to thank you mightily, Pod, for posting his interview. I was only thinking a day or two ago that I haven't heard or seen anything from Clif for a while. Now I now he is, as usual, clued in and rolling along!!!

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I just listened to Clif High, and I have to thank you mightily, Pod, for posting his interview.
Hmmmmm. I listened to it after I posted it and there are parts of it I simply do not agree with. He is a very clever man, a great linguist, but I do not get a sense that we incarnate male.female.male.female. It simply isn't so cut and dried. I did fall asleep for the last 20 minutes or so.

I like a comment that someone wise left.................

"Those who have not developed their psyche sufficiently to interpret how reality works are the ones who will tell you, in infinite detail, how reality works.

Those who have developed their psyche sufficiently to interpret how reality works, will not explain it for you. They will suggest that you find out for yourself."

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The night of Sep 9, 2019 (last night) I had a lot of energy, and was laughing at thing I normally would not think were that funny. I felt a very distinct positive energy in myself. I was in a good mood despite a long normal work day. Then I had trouble going to sleep. I didn't get much sleep but when I woke up I wasn't tired. There was some funny energy in the air last night. My wife and her friend also had problems going to sleep on Sep 8, they just weren't tired.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Enjoyed the Clif High vid - good points about history - some things did not ring true with me and I brushed them away.
IMO, regardless of how many books one has read or studies completed, there are things that are unknowable as humans. I usually tuck that info away in the "possibly interesting" file.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hmmmmm. I listened to it after I posted it and there are parts of it I simply do not agree with. He is a very clever man, a great linguist, but I do not get a sense that we incarnate male.female.male.female. It simply isn't so cut and dried. I did fall asleep for the last 20 minutes or so.

I like a comment that someone wise left.................

"Those who have not developed their psyche sufficiently to interpret how reality works are the ones who will tell you, in infinite detail, how reality works.

Those who have developed their psyche sufficiently to interpret how reality works, will not explain it for you. They will suggest that you find out for yourself."
I also don't think you always reincarnate with the same physical attributes each time you are either male or female. Meaning, always have a bald head, or always fat, or always thin. I think one of the purposes of having many lives is to round out many experiences. I do think Obama might have been Akhenaten (as he alluded to); but this is going down the David Wilcock line that he must have been Edgar Cayce because he facially resembles him.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The night of Sep 9, 2019 (last night) I had a lot of energy, and was laughing at thing I normally would not think were that funny.
Sounds like you had an injection of high voltage Source!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
It is the end of Summer where I live. Harvest time. We normally have many acres of two different kinds of wild berries, as well as various kinds of apples and other fruit that we have planted. This year we don't have a single berry of any kind. No raspberries, no apples, no cherries. Not one! The garden yielded essentially nothing. I assumed that it was related to lack of heat and an unusual rain pattern this year. That is, until I talked to my neighbors. They have an absolute bounty of apples, etc. When one heard that we have nothing, he sent over a large bag of apples because he had so many that there was nowhere to put them. Hmmm, very interesting. Then it occurred to me that we also had a very low number of birds on our property this year. Almost none. It got me thinking about the "overlay" of New Earth on 3D Earth. I can't help but wonder if it is related to being "one foot in New Earth". Somehow that resonates.

Anyone else have an experience like that?

• Insightful Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)