The Event is Upon Us part 3 (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
What I originally started out to write in this thread today got lost in my ramblings about dreams. I wanted to ask how everyone is doing this week. I am barely "in this world" for the last couple of days. Today I am in a trance-like state. All I want to do is meditate, and nothing else (which would be kind of awkward at work).

Anyone else feeling that this Lion's Gate is extra intense?
I felt strange during that time. A bit of time acceleration per chance?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, meditating at work; the definition of awkward, lol!:))
It seems to be dream time for a number of us so I'll share too.

This morning's dream that I woke up with and therefore had some recall and ability to influence the ending:
I was in a house which had been custom built by a man who adored his wife and put in amazing personal touches which were hand made and each unique. In particular there were some giant cupboards on the top floor in what would be the living room. Looking inside, they contained various forms of giant speakers; they were a sound system, a really large scale sound system. I can't imagine (now as I consider it) what kind of sound they would have made in such a tiny house in this crowded neighborhood!
Not entirely sure what they represented though I am thinking that they make sound and vibration; also that they were dusty with disuse and had great potential.

The downstairs area was a mess, crowded, dusty, possibly mold infested. Nobody wanted to touch it. The upstairs was livable and had definite hints of its former grandeur and beauty though it was in poor repair and didn't have any of its early shine. The house was condemned. People were looking it over, considering what they'd do with the space as it was for sale. It was obvious to everybody that the house itself was going to be torn down. As it was in a very desirable neighborhood it was very popular and going for a high price. The neighborhood itself was pretty vibrant but without much connection at all between people who were very squeezed into a 'desirable' space in tiny houses without much outdoor time nor interaction.

The place felt somewhat familiar and I was looking it over to see if it was salvageable and if I could make something of it due to the gorgeous features I mention above. It was just too much to try to salvage that downstairs area which was quite possibly a biohazard. Nevertheless, there was some really valuable stuff down there and lots that folks could use if it could just get cleaned up and distributed. I didn't even want to hire people (expensive!) to move things out or even give it away for free because I saw too much potential for spreading disease (mold or something nasty and insidious) so I considered other options. What came up was a clean, clear wave of water that washed the stuff a ways downhill where it conveniently washed up alongside a sort of corner where things could easily dry out and be picked over. This is what happened, to the delight of a big crowd of people who benefited from the various beautiful and handy items. I was very happy to see this redistribution and felt it evened out some sort of balance. It felt good.

The house itself could now come down gracefully with its parts being merged into what emerged next. What emerged was an open space with a big, beautiful tree. The tree reached up and around/down leaving a clean feeling everyplace it touched. Even in winter when it was just its bare branches, its profile enhanced the area with a touch of nature in a too-packed urban jungle.
At some point I realized that this idea was just what was needed; a few people sacrificing their houses for the sake of much-needed space between. It caught on, especially as older folks realized that they could bequeath the legacy of beauty on their old neighborhoods by taking down their house after redistributing what had been inside and the working parts (eg the walls, garage openers, gutters, windows etc). This recycling aspect really caught on and became a key feature of this town and then others. It became how houses were built; via loving reclamation of the best of the past with individual touches being added by acclaimed and much sought after reclamation artists so that each piece became highly valued.
After each house had its parts redistributed there was little left and this was carefully studied and each part placed where it went best. Nothing ended up in a landfill; these became considered horrors of the past.
Lastly, the landscapers filled in the space, or part of it, with something beautiful from the natural world. Whole parks were created, each more beautiful than the next.

At some point each of these parks had trees far taller than the remaining houses, which were few. They towered over the houses, threatening to take them over. This too was an imbalance so I/we/my dream state went through each space finding out what was needed. This turned out to be very simple: the people in the houses needed to care for and love the natural beauty around them. As soon as they did the balance was restored. It was so simple. All the issues took care of themselves. The trees became in synch with the people and were just the right size and type to fit with its neighboring houses, provide shade, fruit, everything that was needed.

I had an image taken from a line of Tolkien's writings (I can't recall the line) about the elves who talked to the trees. It was their beloved work to do so and when they did the trees, elves and other being lived in harmony, flourished and the trees grew in sentience. They started to talk. Some started to walk and care for the others. These were the Ents.
When the trees were not cared for, talked to and loved this way they became hostile. The somewhat sentient ones, the 'Hurons' became dangerous like "Old Man Willow" in "the Hobbit" book or the tree that almost swallowed Merry and Pippin in "The Two Towers" movie or the forest that grew up overnight at the outskirts of the Hornburg battle and swallowed any remaining orcs that fled after they were defeated in battle.

I guess the message is clear: talk to the trees and wildlife, love them, hug them, give them space so that the balance will be restored and life becomes easy and harmonious.

Gardeners of the world unite! (now there's a battle cry for you:)):ROFL::))<3!)
If you are a Tolkien fan, recall that Sam, the gardener became 'Samwise the Brave' with a host of incredible stories to regale his loved ones with, longtime mayor of his town and he got the girl of his dreams, growing old with her in peace with a big, beautiful family. He also got the rare privilege of traveling by ship to the undying lands when he chose to, once he was quite old.
Is there a better life than that?
i know but the films but was it not bilbo who had this honor? another message is stand strong together the darkness can t win even if it appears like a loss in advance

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
i know but the films but was it not bilbo who had this honor?
Yes, he did too.

another message is stand strong together the darkness can t win even if it appears like a loss in advance
I believe that's probably the strongest message of the series, at least for me. Also, have faith in yourself and in your friends.
There are many other insights I have gathered from that dream but the 'gardener theory' was one of the most fun ones and I ran out of time and space to write more.
Thanks for pointing this one out.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The roadrunner bird has been hanging out across the street in a yard with a pond. Friday I was talking with a neighbor, and it appeared. I was so happy, and I felt my heart "bloom". Then it flew to a low branch right in front of us, fluffed up its feathers, and struck a pose. I was elated. Turns out it has been chowing down on cicadas, which explains the sudden reduction in that population. I am so happy it is living here!!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a vision in the night again. It's one of those things where you know you are drowsing, but you're also not asleep. Circumstances made me revisit the pain and trauma of my awakening incident (basically my whole 2nd marriage) during the day, so at night, I posed the question: I want to see what being is behind the man, who could so deceive and bring hurt to myself and others.

Suddenly, I got an electromagnetic crackling all over the side of my face - maybe my whole face - that was like electricity crackling across node points - and a faint vision of a being appeared. The whole thing probably lasted 2 seconds. But it was as real as real can get. The first thing I always see is the definition of an eye, and this was a crocodile eye, then a mint green form with scales, but it was seen through this crackling electricity (which I could also feel and hear). The head appeared quite small as if I am seeing the being at a distance. The strongest impression I got from this quick vision is a cold, implacable, self-serving nature.

I've never had that electricity popping all over my face before (of course, it was on the inside). It was a physical sensation.

Although I was traumatised by the circumstances re-visiting my pain yesterday, I realised that it was a gift to see this being, in its reality - not masquerading as a human, this was no trick of the mind. I got to see the real being who attends on me for my emotional loosh. If I can remember that image, and that sensation, it may be able to help me quiet down, to diminish some of that human emotion that they crave for, to take it away from it, and not let it have what it has set me up for.

I don't know if this was a Draco or an Annunaki (I think the Annunaki are hybrid reptilians, possibly with Draco forebears). I've psychically seen through the veils before (that is, into the 4th dimension) but this is the first occurrence of that physical sensation. I wonder if that is because I called it up at will, or if because those veils are now practically down on all sides, and the being couldn't hide itself at my demand.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I think the veils are thinning and we can access abilities that were latent and unusable before now.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i also read when you ask a reptilian if he is one he can t deny it by the law of the universe if i get it right

it is possible i knew a few who were possesed by a negatif entity at least that can explain contradictory affirmations

• Intriguing Post
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That was some experience, Melt, good for you for facing it head on, now you know what you’re facing maybe you can do something about it. It’s out in the open now, naked, so to speak.

Not quite sure how I would tackle it, probably something like ‘ Nope you’re going to do this, I don’t accept it, go away because i can see you and it’s simply not working anymore. ‘. Then I would most likely pour out universal love because beings like that can’t take it and have to turn away.
I would also put a bubble of blinding what light around me and imagine dark clouds of negative energy bouncing off, that’s worked so well for me over the years.

I’m sure you will know what to do to stop all that emotional loosh, ( lovely word ) and certainly don’t need my input, . Looking forward to hearing how you tackled it

Much love heading your way

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Driving home today, within a one-block span on a local two-lane street, I came across 8 moving cars ending with "42" on their license plates.
Nice message from Source.
I love, love, love this!!!

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

#44 A CIRCLE OF LOVE
8/6/2019

Picture

August 4, 2019

I began with the intention to reach our Pleiadian friends.
Is there someone who wants to connect?

Sophia! Hello! Welcome again to our circle of love!
(sigh…) Hi everyone! Thanks for coming forward.
We are always here for you.
I appreciate and know that.
I’m wondering if you have any updates or information for us? It’s been quite awhile since we’ve connected.

It has!
We’ve been busy with so many things.
First, as you probably suspect, there is the mass production of our healing pods. This is a continuous effort and comes always as our #1 priority to help humanity.
Second in order is the fine tuning of specifics. We mean specific ailments.
This does not mean the same things it does for your allopathic medicine people, as in different and specific methods and medicines and procedures.
This means a focus on the cause of ailments, diseases and setbacks and the most effective energy focus to heal each one. In other words, deep sadness we notice results in certain bodily troubles, while anger in others.
The fine tuning of our instruments adjusts according to what is present in the individual. The more individuals we have to work on, the greater our accuracy and speed can be. We encourage you, therefore, to not be shy – ask us to work on your friends and loved ones.
We cannot do so without being asked and we will not do so if we get a loud “no” or resistance from the being. No harm will ensue by asking.
Would you hold a moment?
Sure!
Okay, I’m back.
Great!
We were talking about more humans becoming a part of this. We’d like as many of you (as possible) now to have exposure to our technology. It will help ease the surprise of things during the transition and arrival and co-mingling that is to occur.
Even if you are not conscious of them, but utilize them, ask for them; the familiarity and repetition will help. This is what we hope for.
Is there anything else?
No, not today Sophia. We are so very engaged in preparations and so very excited to be of some assistance. It is an honor.
We appreciate your efforts to keep this pipeline open.
You’re welcome. We appreciate the information you share with us.
Thank you. Goodbye then.

Goodbye, Sophia.
(I see 5 smiling faces and waving hands!!!)

Support this work here. There are many ways to do so. I appreciate you. Thank you.

Usage Policy:
Please post this article, in its entirety, everywhere! Just link back here when you do.
Much obliged.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
One of the managers, who does work closely with me, asked her at her exit interview why she felt strongly about not working with me. My manager knew beforehand that this woman "sees dead people". She stated: "Her aura is bad. With my husband sick, I don't feel strong enough to work together with her".
Bollocks Melt. There is nothing wrong with your aura.We all have good days and bad days! Tell you what, your light disturbed her demons, I bet!

Shine on girl!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I had a dream recently that really stuck with me. Here's my interpretation.

We traveled to a place where others were. It was a nice place in nature, every clean, and attuned to nature. We met a lot of people there that were very nice and who thought like us, supported personal responsibility, etc.

Details.

It was supposed to be an old hunting lodge, but it was huge with many rooms, and it was all made of logs. There were at least 10 rooms on 2 different floors, like hotel rooms for guests to stay in. The communal/eating room must have been at least 150 ft long and they had double long picnic tables with attached benches which were 15ft long each. So it was very much natural and was built without making polluting plastics or processes.

People came here because they enjoyed the peace, and the food, but most were no longer hunting anything. It was like they were shedding an old paradigm.

I've had other dreams where I met new groups of people, and discovered they think a lot like me. In one dream I was an elementary school teacher and I do believe the kids were wiser than me! They had great advice to give, so I was shocked, as in real life, I'm not used to that. In real life in the past I considered being a teacher but didn't want to deal with all the crazy parents or paperwork. The parents will ardently defend some of the worst little monsters you can imagine, and weak school administration caves in to the parents nearly every time. On occasion I did train people (unofficially) in computers, and in one instance I was a substitute teacher for a local college programming course.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
One of the managers, who does work closely with me, asked her at her exit interview why she felt strongly about not working with me. My manager knew beforehand that this woman "sees dead people". She stated: "Her aura is bad. With my husband sick, I don't feel strong enough to work together with her".
Wait, so the woman who quit, also sees dead people and claims your aura is bad? If your aura is very positive, and hers is more negative oriented, I can see why she would have a lot of struggle with this. She would feel uncomfortable but may not know herself enough to know how to interpret this feeling. Her aura would not be real compatible with yours.

People who know me say I'm fairly sensitive to energy, this might be one reason I seem introverted, and stay away from people, there are so many negative people in the world. I also have strong positive reactions to reiki. But I rarely come across someone who I can't stand their energy. But I would not be surprised if some people are more sensitive than me.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Start from 16 minutes......Q broke into a radio show ......very interesting!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Start from 16 minutes......Q broke into a radio show ......very interesting!
Runs counter to everything written by Q - no communications from outside the board so people cannot say that Q is speaking to them. Heard Ted Mahr say something similar the other day. It has been written several times that if someone says they talked to Q, then be sure they did not.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Bill

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

#44 A CIRCLE OF LOVE
8/6/2019

Picture

August 4, 2019

I began with the intention to reach our Pleiadian friends.
Is there someone who wants to connect?

Sophia! Hello! Welcome again to our circle of love!
(sigh…) Hi everyone! Thanks for coming forward.
We are always here for you.
I appreciate and know that.
I’m wondering if you have any updates or information for us? It’s been quite awhile since we’ve connected.

It has!
We’ve been busy with so many things.
First, as you probably suspect, there is the mass production of our healing pods. This is a continuous effort and comes always as our #1 priority to help humanity.
Second in order is the fine tuning of specifics. We mean specific ailments.
This does not mean the same things it does for your allopathic medicine people, as in different and specific methods and medicines and procedures.
This means a focus on the cause of ailments, diseases and setbacks and the most effective energy focus to heal each one. In other words, deep sadness we notice results in certain bodily troubles, while anger in others.
The fine tuning of our instruments adjusts according to what is present in the individual. The more individuals we have to work on, the greater our accuracy and speed can be. We encourage you, therefore, to not be shy – ask us to work on your friends and loved ones.
We cannot do so without being asked and we will not do so if we get a loud “no” or resistance from the being. No harm will ensue by asking.
Would you hold a moment?
Sure!
Okay, I’m back.
Great!
We were talking about more humans becoming a part of this. We’d like as many of you (as possible) now to have exposure to our technology. It will help ease the surprise of things during the transition and arrival and co-mingling that is to occur.
Even if you are not conscious of them, but utilize them, ask for them; the familiarity and repetition will help. This is what we hope for.
Is there anything else?
No, not today Sophia. We are so very engaged in preparations and so very excited to be of some assistance. It is an honor.
We appreciate your efforts to keep this pipeline open.
You’re welcome. We appreciate the information you share with us.
Thank you. Goodbye then.

Goodbye, Sophia.
(I see 5 smiling faces and waving hands!!!)

Support this work here. There are many ways to do so. I appreciate you. Thank you.

Usage Policy:
Please post this article, in its entirety, everywhere! Just link back here when you do.
Much obliged.
Oooooh! Co-mingling. Gets me all tingling!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Runs counter to everything written by Q - no communications from outside the board so people cannot say that Q is speaking to them. Heard Ted Mahr say something similar the other day. It has been written several times that if someone says they talked to Q, then be sure they did not.
Such a pity, he was saying such interesting things too! Though the first thing he said was that "Q" said was that they had been watching him (Swerdlow) since 2000 and he was now being protected by them. The other man involved in this interview (i.e. the only witness) died some months later and all his videos were expunged so.......no evidence.

I bow to your experience on this Linda and now assume the Swerdlow was "had" but considering he is supposed to be quite awake that is unlikely, or he is making it up. Just more disinformation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
now assume the Swerdlow was "had" but considering he is supposed to be quite awake that is unlikely, or he is making it up. Just more disinformation.
I don't question his contributions, or even those of Ted Mahr, but I do think that people who would want to discredit Q are reaching out to other sources. Seeing it from the majority of the population's view - the idea of alien life being part of the group would likely invoke fear or derision. Since anyone who follows the posts would know there are no outside communications, you would think that people who are contacted by Q would know it must be a ruse - so yeah, it comes down to disinformation.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Pod

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Sitting outside with my wife and daughter last night as the sun was going down. Here is the conversation:

Me: "Wow, what a beautiful sunset".
Wife and daughter: "yes".
Me: "So many shades of pink and purple in the sky".
Wife: " What are you talking about? The sky is blue".
Daughter:"Dad - it is blue".
Me: "You guys don't see any pink or purple?"
Wife and daughter:"NO". Both look at me like I am completely insane.
I was seeing something completely different than them!

A taste of the separation of worlds.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sitting outside with my wife and daughter last night as the sun was going down. Here is the conversation:

Your post reminded me of one of my earlier poems:

ONSET OF AN EVENING

The softest fabric is the sky
Whose evening layers multiply
And touch upon infinity
Wherein they find divinity.

The fruit bloom of this night
Has captured all my sight
And in its rarest juice
I set my longing loose.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
only to note the schumann resonanz become quite calm lately, is the storm nearly over?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

ok that gives me a little thing to reflect on, can cameras also take colors most persons cannot see? the day of the tornado in my country the sunset hat a pink orange touch on it, i was the first to see it, on the other side a rainbow, and my fog lights are still not fixed since the day lol

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For the past week, low energy. Eyes feel like every color is bursting, sun is bright like its washing over....
Anyone else feel the same?
More numbers... yesterday, car pulls in front of me, 999. Then changes lanes, the next car in front of me? 888.
:cool:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
More joyfull. When nervous influences are not in the surroundings also normal but is deeper than that fact alone

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For the past week, low energy. Eyes feel like every color is bursting, sun is bright like its washing over....
Anyone else feel the same?
More numbers... yesterday, car pulls in front of me, 999. Then changes lanes, the next car in front of me? 888.
:cool:
Yesterday, an unmarked police car (probably detective) with sirens whooped by me so fast I only heard half a second of it before it was gone. Then a car pulled in front of me with the numberplate DED (?????)

• A hug for you
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)