The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Waffle clouds this morning - not chemtrails - too close together plus they were very 3 dimensional
But too many straight lines in a precise pattern to be regular clouds.
Then lower clouds moved in, and when they passed, the waffle clouds were gone.
Looking up cloud formations just to be sure and came across something interesting. This is a pattern used to soften / absorb noise.
Now, that makes sense to me - something in the sky that quietens the clanging and clamor of this world.

No, I did not have my camera with me. Yes, I know I need to keep it with me all the time.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was thinking of doing a post about clouds at the moment.......we are having some real beauties! Here;s a photo of a waffle cloud, like a beach pattern when the tide has left!

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Today the sky started milky, when the sun broke through we had some blue with beautiful natural puffy white clouds, then late afternoon it turned milky again., we get a lot of this, sometimes lt lasts all day.
Yesterday there were lots of puffy clouds too, I sat in the garden making shapes from them, not often we can do that these days.

I’ll try to remember to keep the camera handy.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Analysing this afterwards, while driving, I thought: "Well, we are in the eclipse corridor, so it makes sense I saw something like cosmic emanations. I have seen things in clouds before". On the other hand, it could just have been that my third eye was wide open in that period since the night before, and therefore I was able to perceive something that maybe others didn't.
I haven't had any experiences as obvious or impressive as these, but I've noticed a general improvement in my own environments. Unseasonably cooler and comfortable weather, beautiful light on and around plants and trees, clearer and deeper blue skies, and vividly brilliant sunset colors. As usual, through a variety of sources, I'm gratefully aware of many, MANY positive changes manifesting not just locally, but globally.

We are in the midst of "The Event". I've no doubt of it.

It may not be quite as sudden or dramatic as I'd hoped or imagined it might be, but I'm certain that this is for a very good reason...and as long as I'm seeing positive change steadily marching forward, I'm perfectly OK with that. I've noticed the very sudden increase in challenges for many (my own recent health challenge is a perfect example) and it's obviously difficult for many to adjust to these changes. BUT, many ARE adapting...and I'd suggest that the adjustments will become easier and easier as Light and Love flow more and more strongly through us.

What an amazing and wonderful time to be alive!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was thinking of doing a post about clouds at the moment.......we are having some real beauties! Here;s a photo of a waffle cloud, like a beach pattern when the tide has left!

View attachment 7538
YES! This is tidal beach territory!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Also, I've noticed something with my dog. Several weeks ago, when the wren chicks were getting ready to fly from their nest on our deck. a big ground squirrel appeared (they will eat baby birds). I was watching through the patio door, but the squirrel did not care about me. However, when my dog walked up beside me, the squirrel looked panicked and ran away.

Recently, there was a young dove flopping around in the yard with a wing injury. With the noise and flash of feathers, I figured the hawk would be here soon. My dog, who is a boxer, ran out, retrieved it, carefully carried it back to the deck, and placed it at my feet. It scrambled under the grill and walked into the shrubs later. (Alas, the next day I found feathers by my car, so it must have moved to the front yard and was caught by a fox.)

Today, we were on the deck just looking out when a drama unfolded in the trees. The hawk was trying to grab a bird from a tree. My dog ran out, started barking, and chased the hawk away. I know he was telling the hawk to beat it because he continued to follow the hawk around and barking at it.

One of these events would not have caught my attention much, but all three in such a short span of time.......
Doggie ascension symptoms<3

• Funny

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
^^^ Doggie ascension symptoms indeed. I have been watching my 14.5 year old dog go through the energies with fascination. It has been very hard on him at times, and I see him struggle under the weight of it. Very recently my daughter has brought a 10 week old puppy into the house and the difference in their reactions to the energies is quite interesting. My old guy tends to retreat to his bed or needs to be comforted on my lap. The puppy turns into a psycho and is over-the-top vicious randomly for long periods of time. Then returns to his adorable self like flicking a switch.

Pretty much the same as the humans behave around me as things ramp up.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The puppy turns into a psycho and is over-the-top vicious randomly for long periods of time. Then returns to his adorable self like flicking a switch.
Interesting One65. I never really thought about animal ascension issues probably because I do not have one at the moment.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
But here are some similar beams of light (sky down) that I found, to give you an idea of how strong and pure this was, and how straight!
I wonder if these are possibly energy beams (positive) that only some people can see. But as more people increase their vibrations, more will be able to see it.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting One65. I never really thought about animal ascension issues probably because I do not have one at the moment.
The local dogs seem to be recognizing something in you from what I recall about your posts from a few weeks ago. Would this be a variation on the theme?

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Lila I think you are thinking about Linda's experience that she wrote about.

In my case there seems to be a difference in the way small children react around me. Little ones seem to like to come to me, and I have noticed on days when I am feeling bright and shiny that they tend to look at me more often and longer.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Lila I think you are thinking about Linda's experience that she wrote about.

In my case there seems to be a difference in the way small children react around me. Little ones seem to like to come to me, and I have noticed on days when I am feeling bright and shiny that they tend to look at me more often and longer.
On days when you’re feeling bright and shiny, I’m guessing you are feeling good in every way with a very positive attitude that raises your frequency, meaning the energy you put out is light and loving and children will pick it up, as will animals. It draws them to you.

I’ve noticed this for years with myself, I’ve had folk come and talk to me, tell me their troubles, thank me and say they feel better.
But if I’ve been going through a bad time with my energy low, it’s a different story.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I feel I need to write a word picture of a dream I had the night before last, which was then followed up by an experience in waking life which matched the intensity of the dream, but the dream could have meant so much more as well, in what is to come.

It was a flood dream, one where life was at risk through rising flood waters. I was in my trusty orange car, but not in the driver's seat. I had the windows wound down a little (a few inches from the top). My daughter was standing outside the car, but on the passenger side. We were in a cityscape, parked on the left hand side of the hill, the road continuing on down the hill, with buildings on either side. To the right side of me (through the driver's window) I could see clear, aqua blue water rising, flooding that part of the street, but it was still below the level of the window. My daughter and I were actively looking to see what kind of danger we might be in, and whether we needed to take any action. Some people who were standing in the roadway had the water rising up to their throats, and some were whisked away by the force of the current (interestingly, all of these were men, that I saw). I still didn't feel the need to move the car, but I did wind up the windows, just in case. Then the water quickly rose above the level of the windows (only on that right hand side) and some water started seeping in through the closed windows, only a little, but enough to be give me a scare. The quality of the rising waters was turquoise, clear, not the muddy, frothing water one associates with floods. But it was the amazing amount of it, building up so quickly.

Then it became apparent we were really about to be overwhelmed. Then I looked around, and realised that all the water had drained away, gone, leaving just a wet street. Given this respite, I suddenly realised NOW is the time for action, NOW is the time to move the car, to change our position and to get out of the way of what had come and what was coming.

At this point I woke up. Later that day, I had the revisitation of some very emotional feelings/gut reactions based on events from 30 years before, and I felt very emotionally overwhelmed. So that is one explanation for having precognition in a dream, that very day.

But also, when catching up with Blossom Goodchild's blog, she mentioned "overwhelm", in what is now coming up for humanity as a whole.

"Many times, over many years, we have said for you to ‘Hold onto your hats’ have we not?
And many times we have … only to have taken them off again … it flattens the bouffant after a time!​
Yet, now we say it again …
Why that particular expression?​
Because what is to come will seem like a tornado of Events and if one does not ground themselves, they will indeed feel as if they have been lifted off/through/within a whirlwind and not know how to bring themselves back down to Earth.
Again we stipulate, we do not speak of this to put fear amongst you. We speak of this in order for you to prepare. In order for you to know that what is to come is part of the plan and no matter how it ‘appears’ … in the deepest place of your Being, KNOW that the outcome will be of the Greatest Changes for the Highest Good.
Consider the fact that there are no longer just a few souls upon your Planet who are aware and awake. Now there are more than enough of you to be able to anchor the LIGHT FORCE that is required when the lid is blown. (Off.)....
Will it be /could it be … that perhaps when things are revealed, we don’t find them as shocking as you say we will … for we have heard of some pretty atrocious things already?​
Without doubt there are things that some may have heard of and definitely things that only an elite few know of … at this stage.
Someone wrote in saying that they were having a ‘friendly’ dispute with their guide in that when you said ‘For a while … there shall be much ‘culling’ of what can be and what cannot be divulged. For indeed, many will be so appalled that there is a possibility of much uprising amongst the people. People, as we have said, will not know what to believe is True … for much will seem literally impossible for a human being to stoop to such levels.’ Their guide said that you were indicating that there very well could be uprisings. The lady pointed to the preceding sentence and said, ‘No, they will be culling the information to AVOID uprisings.’ To which you would answer?​
That indeed it is ‘more than likely’ that there shall be uprisings. The culled information is more from a point of view of ‘one step at a time’. For overwhelm shall indeed, be the order of the day."

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The local dogs seem to be recognizing something in you from what I recall about your posts from a few weeks ago. Would this be a variation on the theme?
Yes you are right, I had forgotten about that. A lovely Airedale Terrier pulled at his leash and looked at me lovingly this morning but alas, his owner was either too hurried or did not care. Te message of love was transmitted though!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It was a flood dream
Wow you described it so well Melt I felt I was having it with you. Very important that the water was clear and blue. Interesting too that as always, your daughter follows her own path. Outside the car! I love the first line of this song. "Standing! On the edge of forever!"

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Today's visitor - never know who will show up around here.
A roadrunner - desert bird - runs at 15-20 MPH, kills rattlesnakes by beating their heads against a rock, mates for life, both parents rear the young, unusual feet with 2 toes going forward and 2 backward. Rather uncommon for the city.

roadrunner.jpeg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A roadrunner - desert bird - runs at 15-20 MPH, kills rattlesnakes by beating their heads against a rock, mates for life, both parents rear the young, unusual feet with 2 toes going forward and 2 backward. Rather uncommon for the city.

View attachment 7578
Now that is a special critter. Thanks for sharing - we don't have those here.

• I agree
  • Love this post!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The only roadrunner I’ve seen is the one in the tv cartoon series. That’s a cute bird, I love that it bashes rattlesnakes head against a rock, it doesn’t look big enough, but then I don’t know how big a rattler is. Don’t have them In UK.....thank god.:eek:

• Funny
  • Love this post!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Little ones seem to like to come to me, and I have noticed on days when I am feeling bright and shiny that they tend to look at me more often and longer.
I get that from some kids too. Once in a great while I find someone who seems to have powerful positive energy and I get a little hypnotized by them, or drawn to them, and stare. Sorry if I stare. <:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

View attachment 7578
I remember the first time I saw one of these... it ran by in front of us so fast that it was almost gone before you could register it. In fact, some of our party were not entirely believing that we had seen anything.

...maybe, since it's easy to see some similarities, we should make it the emblem of the "ETs and Ufology" board;):))

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I saw a duck with ducklings crossing the road at a proper road crossing in our town, the cars had stopped as they would for humans. I was just too late to get a photo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)