The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Came across this video from Lori Ladd that explains what many of us are feeling fairly well. Janne and I had a discussion about the latest astrological influences which you can read here . I had the sensation that a door had closed (in a good way), yet the absence of the door was a bit unsettling because it was different. Lori has a good description of the same thing - ticking along on the uphill part of a roller coaster. Hope you enjoy her insights.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June, Bill and Bert

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
again the rollercoaster, funny i compared life with it for a certain time already, 2022 can be even more intensif as a few things pointed it also as an important year, so important surely in astrological sensepotential

• Thank you!
Reactions: Hailstones Melt

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Had an interesting dream this morning. I was observing a ship. It was British. The top of the ship was just below the water. There were people in British cars on the deck of the ship; the cars were half submerged but were not covered completely. I had the sense that the cars and people would not go under the water; they would be okay. The ship was being pulled by someone/something else, and I was not allowed to see who it was. The ship WAS moving forwards, but not under its own steam.

Brexit energetics perhaps?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The ship was being pulled by someone/something else, and I was not allowed to see who it was. The ship WAS moving forwards, but not under its own steam.
Reminds me of something David Topi said about energetic work. It may seem slow and that we are not accomplishing much, but we are on an unseen level.

Reactions: Alain and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The ship WAS moving forwards, but not under its own steam.
The whole bloody colonial energy was started by The British and the negative vortex for patriarchy is in London.

Interesting you say British which includes Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland.

Why would you be interested in something British? Are you British?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
what was in my head when i woke up to go to toilet was something like hotel rooms, check out or in, random things, i have the impression i have to move with my brother to another country perhaps at a moment in the future, if that is the case there is a tricky procedure behind a thing that gives me more a headache

• A hug for you
Reactions: Pod

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
what was in my head when i woke up to go to toilet was something like hotel rooms, check out or in, random things, i have the impression i have to move with my brother to another country perhaps at a moment in the future, if that is the case there is a tricky procedure behind a thing that gives me more a headache
Don't worry, Alain. You've been doing the work, and the way will open up before you. Just don't get on any spaceships.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
The whole bloody colonial energy was started by The British and the negative vortex for patriarchy is in London.

Interesting you say British which includes Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland.

Why would you be interested in something British? Are you British?
Im on board with the Notion of those energies still being shaken of - still it’s like I don’t understand any ties to nationality - talk about Grand scale manipulation - however of course a sense of belonging to a certain geographical energy or balanced feel. I Always Think the attachment to nationality is such a hinderence - like who cares where we are from - i Care where we are going. Then i wake up ( Fall out of bed) to my surrounding reality...And i realize that to my country men ( praying It is not the same to those with their feminine energized) national identity is everything - they are so attached to Their language customs and history. What fiction. But, We all have acces to fiction - and we Can start making our own ( her) story and why waste this oppertunity on division and linear excluding chronology. Why - When there is much power in shedding illusions of superiority ( colonialism and royalty and materialisme) and don’t even get me started on borders - like as if that is a prefixed understanding - what about the Woods they would stretch and reach over the free ways and through Windows and animals go by smell, food, water.
Belonging is just more accurate than a border and you Can put belonging in your pocket. No branding needid. No flags. You just get on that boat, cross that dessert - decide to stay on that mountain and always, always carry belonging with you reflected in everyones right to belong.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I Always Think the attachment to nationality is such a hinderence - like who cares where ee are from - i Care where we are going.
Funny you mentioned that Tania. I have been feeling lately that it doesn't matter where you were born because in the end we are not even earthlings, we are citizens of the universe.

• I agree
Reactions: Tania and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)