The Event is Upon Us part 3 (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just woke up wide awake from a dream. I discovered that @June lived across the street from me because she was out front raising a ruckus
Lovely!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
These two articles really spoke to me on that issue of beings who have no interest in moving forward but, rather, in protecting their fiefdoms.
I love David's articles too and always do the affirmations.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Stephanie South (13:20 Frequency Shift blog) had a dream where Jose Arguelles (Valum Votan) appeared (OMA means Original Matrix Attained). At the time she had this dream, Jose had transitioned past this life. She was his apprentice in the early 2000's, so obviously there is a kinship/relationship there. If you are familiar with Jose Arguelles' teachings, the life on planet Earth is referred to as Earth Holomind, meaning the multidimensional, fractal nature of the hologram projecting that we experience. The detail that attracted me was the fractal nature of the beam penetrating to Earth's core from our Sun (having been passed fractally down from the Central Sun to Galactic Sun etc); whilst out of time and with no time passing, the beam also comes up from Earth's crystal matrix core. She calls this "ascending up through the earth and descending through the Sun".

"... inspired by a dream with Valum Votan on the morning of White Spectral Mirror (23 October, 2018).
In the dream a large group was gathered at pyramids in Mexico. An anticipatory feeling filled the air. Then Valum Votan appeared and said:

“THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE!. NEVER LOSE HEART!”

As he spoke these words, a high frequency beam felt to be simultaneously ascending up through the earth and descending through the Sun.

This beam penetrated everyone’s body activating a spontaneous cellular rememberance and full recall of our Cosmic Origins. It was the most amazing feeling beyond articulation. The Earth Kundalini had awakened and a deep feeling of Wholeness, warmth and well being flooded all of our bodies. This was followed by what felt like aeons of repressed joy being liberated in the most ecstatic feelings of a happiness that we have long forgotten.

All the obscurations, confusion and pain dissolved in the warmth of a new light. It was as if no suffering had ever happened. Such pristine love filled us all with Divine Rememberance and a great celebratory feeling ensued.

When I woke up I was filled with such joy, encouragement and a deep sense of gratitude and awe. I felt that these Ones in the dream were the People of O.M.A. called back to this particular timespace vector in Mexico for a date with destiny foreseen in another time.

If you are reading these words and are feeling an activation within your body, then you are likely one of the original people of O.M.A."

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/11/08/260-days-of-cosmic-healing/

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh my, this describes the dream I had this morning. People turned from a small group of official types (banksters and government) and walked away. They were so happy and whole. I woke up in a state of bliss and have been happy and peaceful all day.

All the obscurations, confusion and pain dissolved in the warmth of a new light. It was as if no suffering had ever happened. Such pristine love filled us all with Divine Rememberance and a great celebratory feeling ensued.

When I woke up I was filled with such joy, encouragement and a deep sense of gratitude and awe.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh my, this describes the dream I had this morning. People turned from a small group of official types (banksters and government) and walked away. They were so happy and whole. I woke up in a state of bliss and have been happy and peaceful all day.
Wonderful! Nothing exists in a vaccum, and the sensitive ones are already living some of the bliss (probably a pale shadow) as the various cosmic bodies align perfectly and a foretaste of this energy can be felt through pulsation and in dream state (a state where no time exists, so you are already experiencing it).

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh Melt what a gift and so timely. I have had a weekend of clearing such grief and pain, feeling so lost in my little human self, this felt like a hand reaching out to me. Thank you!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes, that is what I feel when I am at the top of the ladder. Such a joy to be alive, no matter the circumstances. Thanks for sharing Linda.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Exactly the moment i took a sharp turn back on the road. Got up today with a good tiredness and a feeling in the body i can t take in words but happy. And the music of winnie de poo in the head. Orchestra version

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Exactly the moment i took a sharp turn back on the road. Got up today with a good tiredness and a feeling in the body i can t take in words but happy. And the music of winnie de poo in the head. Orchestra version
I LOVE Winnie the Pooh! :) Even as an adult, I'd sometimes watch the show. The scenery, colors, and characters always seemed to convey more than what the eye could see. Tigger has always been my favorite character. Just unbridled joy and fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!

:ROFL:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Oh Melt what a gift and so timely. I have had a weekend of clearing such grief and pain,
Woah! Me too! We had such nice sunny weather here and I was loving it more than usual. And when I wore these sunglasses (nothing special as far as I know) the whole world looked brighter, more intense, and the sky looked more blue. (I should add this has not happened to me in at least 40 years.) It was late afternoon and the sun shown through the edges of the bud covers on a maple tree making all the bud covers look like they were glowing. As I sat in a chair in the sun reading, a robin even landed 2 feet from me, and he was perfectly fine to look for food and ignore me.

This is the third mention of Winnie The Pooh I have come across in the last three days. I wonder what that synchronicity is all about (?).
I'm guessing: don't let your inner child die. Let it out sometimes.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
^^^ Well isn't that interesting! This is the third mention of Winnie The Pooh I have come across in the last three days. I wonder what that synchronicity is all about (?).
Have you read 'The Dao of Pooh'?
It's a wonderful, simple book that I remember reading long ago.
Great archetypes in there! (like what Stargazer mentions about Tigger).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Stephanie South (13:20 Frequency Shift blog) had a dream where Jose Arguelles (Valum Votan) appeared (OMA means Original Matrix Attained). At the time she had this dream, Jose had transitioned past this life. She was his apprentice in the early 2000's, so obviously there is a kinship/relationship there. If you are familiar with Jose Arguelles' teachings, the life on planet Earth is referred to as Earth Holomind, meaning the multidimensional, fractal nature of the hologram projecting that we experience. The detail that attracted me was the fractal nature of the beam penetrating to Earth's core from our Sun (having been passed fractally down from the Central Sun to Galactic Sun etc); whilst out of time and with no time passing, the beam also comes up from Earth's crystal matrix core. She calls this "ascending up through the earth and descending through the Sun".

"... inspired by a dream with Valum Votan on the morning of White Spectral Mirror (23 October, 2018).
In the dream a large group was gathered at pyramids in Mexico. An anticipatory feeling filled the air. Then Valum Votan appeared and said:

“THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE!. NEVER LOSE HEART!”

As he spoke these words, a high frequency beam felt to be simultaneously ascending up through the earth and descending through the Sun.

This beam penetrated everyone’s body activating a spontaneous cellular rememberance and full recall of our Cosmic Origins. It was the most amazing feeling beyond articulation. The Earth Kundalini had awakened and a deep feeling of Wholeness, warmth and well being flooded all of our bodies. This was followed by what felt like aeons of repressed joy being liberated in the most ecstatic feelings of a happiness that we have long forgotten.

When I woke up I was filled with such joy, encouragement and a deep sense of gratitude and awe. I felt that these Ones in the dream were the People of O.M.A. called back to this particular timespace vector in Mexico for a date with destiny foreseen in another time.

If you are reading these words and are feeling an activation within your body, then you are likely one of the original people of O.M.A."

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/11/08/260-days-of-cosmic-healing/
So much awesome stuff in this article: for you water bearers (Anaeika, Sinera come to mind from previous discussions) and for all of us: I love the concept of water as the 'liquid computer' as spoken of in this quote by 'the water guy', Masaru Emotor:
“By holding the intention of peace towards water, by thinking, speaking and acting with the intention of peace towards water, water can and will bring peace, to our bodies and to the world”
Masaru Emoto

Also from the article; a few great questions for self reflection:
Is inner peace dependent on the fluctuations of outer events? Or are outer events manifesting as part of the fluctuating inner terrain?
What are you doing with your time on this earth?
How can you best utilize your time?
Instead of focussing on bad news, why not start creating the good news? Our mind becomes what we focus on.
What is your duty and to whom?
When responding to different situations, ask yourself: Will this create healing or more suffering?
Is it possible that we may learn through Joy, Wonder and Appreciation, rather than learn through pain and suffering? Who created that program and why do we reinforce it?
- I especially love that last one as I've been really questioning recently whether my lessons have to be learned the hard way and concluding that I can learn all need to know so much more easily when learned in a gentle, easy, compassionate way.

When it comes to the admonition to 'remember your dreams' here is one from today:
I was noticing a long, old multi-lifetime scar that bisects my anatomy. It was really tugging as it has been and I was doing what I could to resolve it.
A butterfly appeared at the edge of the scar.
Something in the scar that felt disrupted and unhealthy attempted to take over/disintegrate the butterfly. I didn't like this idea so asked what to do?
The butterfly just stayed there, keeping ahead of the disruption by transforming each bit of what was being sent its way back to its healthy self. In this way it stayed perfectly whole and healthy.
An idea came. The idea was that I asked a caterpillar to come and sow its mirror cells (or imaginal cells) onto the scar (see this article on mirror cells: they are what transforms a caterpillar into a butterfly: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-beckoning-wind-of-invitation-another-type-of-butterfly-effect.4804/). These cells were bright, shiny and reflective. They got sewn onto the scar, spread and started to transform the scar. I became a butterfly, starting from the scar outward. I realized, as I flew up, that I was a monarch butterfly.
I wondered about my family and their reaction to my transformation. I heard (to my great surprise!) "Your family will support the changes." and then my family members crawled up to the shed mirror/imaginal cells on the ground at the same time that the same cells were drawn toward them. They each made their own transformation into butterflies and we flew up together in joy.
Next, I wondered if others would find the shed mirror/imaginal cells. They did. The cells lay where they were and drew people to them with their tantalizing shiny, reflective surfaces and were sort of magnetized toward people when they were ready. Butterfly swarms are a beautiful thing!

Notes and correlations that I've made, please add more below if you like:-D:
I've read that butterflies symbolize transmutation and joy and that monarch butterflies specifically symbolize self-sovereignty.
Apparently, monarchs are some of the longer lived butterflies: https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/call-group-butterflies-fa80701d0ec8218
In this dream I became a butterfly, starting from the scar outward. This was a detail that stood out. In HM's article is a quote from Rumi: “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ― Rumi
A group of butterflies is called a kaleidescope (seems fitting!) https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/call-group-butterflies-fa80701d0ec8218
Monarch butterflies are in the midst of their annual migration northward from Mexico: https://journeynorth.org/monarchs (you can click on migration maps and add to any sightings in your area).

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So much awesome stuff in this article: for you water bearers (Anaeika, Sinera come to mind from previous discussions) and for all of us: I love the concept of water as the 'liquid computer' as spoken of in this quote by 'the water guy', Masaru Emotor:
“By holding the intention of peace towards water, by thinking, speaking and acting with the intention of peace towards water, water can and will bring peace, to our bodies and to the world”
Masaru Emoto

Also from the article; a few great questions for self reflection:
Is inner peace dependent on the fluctuations of outer events? Or are outer events manifesting as part of the fluctuating inner terrain?
What are you doing with your time on this earth?
How can you best utilize your time?
Instead of focussing on bad news, why not start creating the good news? Our mind becomes what we focus on.
What is your duty and to whom?
When responding to different situations, ask yourself: Will this create healing or more suffering?
Is it possible that we may learn through Joy, Wonder and Appreciation, rather than learn through pain and suffering? Who created that program and why do we reinforce it?
- I especially love that last one as I've been really questioning recently whether my lessons have to be learned the hard way and concluding that I can learn all need to know so much more easily when learned in a gentle, easy, compassionate way.

When it comes to the admonition to 'remember your dreams' here is one from today:
I was noticing a long, old multi-lifetime scar that bisects my anatomy. It was really tugging as it has been and I was doing what I could to resolve it.
A butterfly appeared at the edge of the scar.
Something in the scar that felt disrupted and unhealthy attempted to take over/disintegrate the butterfly. I didn't like this idea so asked what to do?
The butterfly just stayed there, keeping ahead of the disruption by transforming each bit of what was being sent its way back to its healthy self. In this way it stayed perfectly whole and healthy.
An idea came. The idea was that I asked a caterpillar to come and sow its mirror cells (or imaginal cells) onto the scar (see this article on mirror cells: they are what transforms a caterpillar into a butterfly: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-beckoning-wind-of-invitation-another-type-of-butterfly-effect.4804/). These cells were bright, shiny and reflective. They got sewn onto the scar, spread and started to transform the scar. I became a butterfly, starting from the scar outward. I realized, as I flew up, that I was a monarch butterfly.
I wondered about my family and their reaction to my transformation. I heard (to my great surprise!) "Your family will support the changes." and then my family members crawled up to the shed mirror/imaginal cells on the ground at the same time that the same cells were drawn toward them. They each made their own transformation into butterflies and we flew up together in joy.
Next, I wondered if others would find the shed mirror/imaginal cells. They did. The cells lay where they were and drew people to them with their tantalizing shiny, reflective surfaces and were sort of magnetized toward people when they were ready. Butterfly swarms are a beautiful thing!

Notes and correlations that I've made, please add more below if you like:-D:
I've read that butterflies symbolize transmutation and joy and that monarch butterflies specifically symbolize self-sovereignty.
Apparently, monarchs are some of the longer lived butterflies: https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/call-group-butterflies-fa80701d0ec8218
In this dream I became a butterfly, starting from the scar outward. This was a detail that stood out. In HM's article is a quote from Rumi: “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ― Rumi
A group of butterflies is called a kaleidescope (seems fitting!) https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/call-group-butterflies-fa80701d0ec8218
Monarch butterflies are in the midst of their annual migration northward from Mexico: https://journeynorth.org/monarchs (you can click on migration maps and add to any sightings in your area).
Lila, Lovely Lady, seems like you could teach people in the here and now to heal, through dream-work investigation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This week seemed much longer - here is how it went
Monday - home and happily catching up on this and that when in the early afternoon, out of the blue, I felt like my pelvis had a lateral break. I could barely move. (The CATs had a post about this.)
Tuesday - at work and feeling like I was carrying people around - got home and went to sleep
Wednesday - at work where there were some cranky people but they smoothed out - got home and went to sleep
Thursday and Friday - at work and all was well - got home and went to sleep

My priceless moment - walking along a wide road when several kids ran up, and we held hands and walked together. We all had beaming smiles on our faces.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I haven't been with it since the lunar eclipse in January. But this last week has been absolutely terrible for me, it's felt as though I was clearing out all the local sewers, hardly any sleep since last weekend until last night. I think the Schumann Resonance helped me to finish clearing out the current crap that I was dealing with, slept for seven hours last night which is exceptional for me, at least I can think today. I suppose it could be my solar return which is coming up in a few days now.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I can't recall the timing but there was at least one time this week when I was humming along happily and then suddenly, from one moment to the next, was desperate for a nap. Couldn't think straight. More times, too, when the nap was just as necessary, just with a bit more warning.
Lots of late nights too, which happens sometimes. Finally I broke that pattern and, like you, Toller, happily had a night's good rest!:-D

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
But this last week has been absolutely terrible for me,
I have had a rough ride for the last month Toller. Some nights and says sleep like mad, others hardly. It feels as if I am being compressed on all sides sometimes. Glad you got some sleep.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Stargazer and Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I can't recall the timing but there was at least one time this week when I was humming along happily and then suddenly, from one moment to the next, was desperate for a nap.
I think it is a re boot. I too have suddenly thought "Must sleep" and maybe it is only for 30 minutes. Definite reboot like when you are re installing an operating system on your computer and it restarts several times during the process. Lengthen that installation to a couple of years, and then extra programmes added "You must re start your computer for the programme to finish installation"

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This from Sandra Walters via Denise le Fay (who writes things of great interest too)

“The Divine Coordination of these gatherings always touches my heart. The Inner Earth grids are about to amplify, the Embodiment activations are coordinated with a major timeline shift, a collective starseed DNA activation is upon us, the crystalline convergence is about to unfold…so much is happening at the end of April. The necessity to be with Star and Soul family in the physical during this time has been strong.” — Sandra Walter

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I think it is a re boot. I too have suddenly thought "Must sleep" and maybe it is only for 30 minutes. Definite reboot like when you are re installing an operating system on your computer and it restarts several times during the process. Lengthen that installation to a couple of years, and then extra programmes added "You must re start your computer for the programme to finish installation"
Yes, I have 30 minute naps 3 or 4 times a day now, though I usually do not get any warning. Reading one minute, next it's later and I feel as though I've been dragged through a hedge backwards with full mindfog.

Last night back to 3am wake up. Started clearing again, at the mental level with PTSD like symptoms (I wonder if it's event desensitization - like in Scientology). But at least I don't feel like warmed over **** today.

While I'm asleep it would be nice be able to remember more of my dreams, I seem to recall about one a month. The last one that I recall was two weeks ago now and just caught it as I was waking up (I was elsewhere in a different body).

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
While I'm asleep it would be nice be able to remember more of my dreams,
I too seem to lose my dreams down a black hole, but when I do recall one it is normally an informational dream. I

I had one just over a week ago about an end house I was given whereby the basement was full of light, but also clear water and I had to drain it. Once I did homeless people would be able to live in it (homelessness is one of my pets) I think I am still draining it!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I also like to lie down in the day for a nap (and I like an actual real sleep - can be just 1 hour - makes all the difference). I've had 5 years to practice how to do this, because in my working life, I was the opposite - pushing every minute of every day. But I'm also someone who sleeps a lot at night, sometimes between 8-11 hours - although 8 hours feels good. Anything less doesn't feel like enough. Lately with diabetes progressing I feel like sleeping earlier than I might have done. Also, if I have an interrupted sleep (my daughter's car parks right outside my window) I can be awake for 1-3 hours before going back into sleep. I can easily go into trance states as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)