The Event is Upon us Part 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
4 aco DMT by any chance?
4-HO-MIPT 20mg

I'm using light stuff only, I don't like "body load" ;)
My first high insight in non common realities was also without any substances so for me it is nothing different to visit other planes in such or other way. More important is intention and for it was always expansion of self knowing and finding possibilities to be the best version of me currently possible. Some time ago - because I felt not loved, not worthy. Currently - because I love to expand, change, discover and suprprises ha ha ;)

But of course I always emphasize that certain things may be too crazy for someone at a given moment, common sense, knowledge of themselves, their bodies and reactions are important and self-love is key. Do not bend yourself is the basis :)

Reactions: Alain

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I don't have any internal chakras. I dissolved mine into my LDT through neigong (internal alchemy). A somewhat controversial statement I know.

You still have the external ones, above your head though, IMO.
I would say yes - a car. Everyone knows what it is. If I'm going on tour, it's just a car. As all. However, when he wants to go off-road, suddenly the car ceases to be a whole moment - there are wheels in it, I change them into what will be more suitable. When it is winter, I suddenly change the oil or other miracles. Or, for example, I change the chair for sports because I want to chase. So on the one hand there is a car, one whole without distinction because I just drive it somewhere and on the other hand there are holistic layers, elements that reveal themselves when they want to achieve something specific than before. By analogy I perceive the chakr system, the merudian system, the diamond heart, the secret heart and mind, merkaba and the river of life that I sometimes like to feel. Or a fountain here and kundalinii seduces when I feel it whispering Gai something between dimensions and she explodes in me with silver energy on what I answer the gold and meet somewhere in the middle of me and dance spiritual festivities of lovers without form.

For me, the discovery of 2018 was that I stopped excluding, I began to transform the meanings of this and that. I had to switch on what I had cut off once because I realized that the cut-off was my mistaken perception, a meaning incompatible with what I am. And I am the pure love of all manifestations of existence.

Reactions: Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
If you want to remove your chakras, here is a starting point:-

http://thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/chakra-removal.html
I removed mine a couple of years ago, There were people on this site who did not (and maybe do not) think you can remove/dissolve them, so no real discussions were forthcoming.

The best thing about it for me is that no one can cord me and take energy. That helps a lot.

Now when I do etheric healing, I see that some people's chakras are disappearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It's ironic that we create ourselves and in the end we have to lose everything about ourselves
Maybe it's not so much a case of "losing everything", but instead understanding, accepting, and loving everything about ourselves (and learning that we ARE all "other selves"). To me, that's not losing, but gaining. And HUGELY at that! :) I truly believe that "higher" consciousness (while it certainly embraces unity, ALSO understands, appreciates, and embraces individuality). At least that's what I've been noticing along my path lately.

Had a quick look at 3,4 & 5d chakra systems, seems not everybody can agree at the moment!
For a long while I tried to figure out all the "nuts and bolts" of chakras, energy, and Divine Geometry, etc. I finally realized (for me, at least) it wasn't important to understand all the particulars. That's probably why I was so lousy at math! <:) Now, with the realization that there are many things I don't understand (or probably don't NEED to understand at this moment in time), I'm perfectly OK with that. Each of us has his or her own focus or passion and if we all work together and SHARE freely with one another we ALL become the richer for it. :cool:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I removed mine a couple of years ago, There were people on this site who did not (and maybe do not) think you can remove/dissolve them, so no real discussions were forthcoming.

The best thing about it for me is that no one can cord me and take energy. That helps a lot.

Now when I do etheric healing, I see that some people's chakras are disappearing.
I'm still not sure about this subject, although my sacral chakra does seem to have dissappeared on its own. I haven't been able to sense it for 2 to 3 years now.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anybody else super fatigued? Anything planetary going on
Neck and head sore - had an amusing thing this morning. (I have a MacBook but turned off Siri; however, she comments on emails from time to time.) Been in an email conversation with a friend about shift stuff. Opened the email this morning, which contained no times or dates, but Siri had a notice that an event was found for this evening from 7-10 PM. So, I've been bouncing back and forth between laughing and hmmm.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have felt sleepy all week and only came alive today.

You know we had this huge blast of energy on January 2nd and I think we are all recovering from that. Look at it in this short but very informative video:

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
but Siri had a notice that an event was found for this evening from 7-10 PM. So, I've been bouncing back and forth between laughing and hmmm.
I did have an event. After 7 I started feeling happy and listened to 3 Dog Night's Shambala. A little later I went outside and was overcome with a floral scent from a flower I don't recall but knew it had broad, white petals. Then I became aware that some friends needed immediate help. So for me it was a lesson in listening and asking. Mainly being quiet enough to see what needed to happen - my attitude/outlook changed from tired and achey, I connected with a larger awareness, I understood what my friends needed and asked for it.

Well, well - Siri was right.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I did have an event. After 7 I started feeling happy and listened to 3 Dog Night's Shambala. A little later I went outside and was overcome with a floral scent from a flower I don't recall but knew it had broad, white petals. Then I became aware that some friends needed immediate help. So for me it was a lesson in listening and asking. Mainly being quiet enough to see what needed to happen - my attitude/outlook changed from tired and achey, I connected with a larger awareness, I understood what my friends needed and asked for it.

Well, well - Siri was right.
I do believe our superconscious will use ANY physical medium to communicate with us by signs or symbols that which we are open to hearing/seeing/feeling. I guess that applies to AI and could be a way out of the horrible black cube we seem to be building for ourselves.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I have felt sleepy all week and only came alive today.

You know we had this huge blast of energy on January 2nd and I think we are all recovering from that.
I'm only just starting to come around since the new year, it seems like a bad roller coaster ride to me, jumping from one thing to another. My left ear has been "leaking" for a couple of weeks now, just starting to heal. Oven packed up, problems with the drains. Three days ago, the last fish in our pond disappeared, then this morning, checked and there it was swimming just like it had always been there, no idea where it's been for the last three days.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Three days ago, the last fish in our pond disappeared, then this morning, checked and there it was swimming just like it had always been there, no idea where it's been for the last three days.
Missing fish? I'd have a word with Jesus about that Toller. Any loaves of bread missing too?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm only just starting to come around since the new year, it seems like a bad roller coaster ride to me, jumping from one thing to another. My left ear has been "leaking" for a couple of weeks now, just starting to heal. Oven packed up, problems with the drains. Three days ago, the last fish in our pond disappeared, then this morning, checked and there it was swimming just like it had always been there, no idea where it's been for the last three days.
The good thing about roller coasters is there is the up as well as the down, and some people think the ride can bring joy! I myself don't find a stomach lurch joyful, but I also don't like the concept that with my stomach in my mouth, my brain is being squished against the back of my skull by centrifugal force. Unless you are thrown so far out of your normal command of experience, that you can see the funny side of it when you get off.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)