The Event is Upon us Part 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a continuation of the original thread "The Event Is Upon Us" which began on February 8, 2017 at this link, and continues at this link, starting September 19, 2018.

Reactions: Pod and Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
#1,060
I have my depressive moments, and I have to work hard to remember the divine injunction that challenges undertaken are successful challenges, because to be challenged at all is to be successful. When I remember this, my energies revert to my usual, positive stream of being. The success is in the trying.

I really do wish for a human collective upgrade, but do not see this as ascension but as expansion of awareness, simply expanding the boxed-in view of the populace, so that wonder, curiosity, motivation for betterment can take over. So that instead of each man/woman being out for him/herself, we all realise it is a game of support - supporting each other over the hilly bits. That the strength of the team is like a welded bond - stronger than anything you can do on your own. And yet the journey is an individual one. No-one but yourself can make the necessary steps along the path.

So we have dichotomy, which is what you would expect in a world of duality.

So I take SOC as part of my team (sometimes) and at others I walk the path alone. Anyone who saw the Schumann Resonance graphs of the last week or so will have seen a wall of white energy on them. And I feel personally as if I have squeezed myself through the narrowest of gorges, and I wasn't sure if I was wearing quite the right shoes to do it, but because of my nature of forging forward, I did it anyway, and the squeeze was so tight it spat me out at the end. So I am still picking myself up from that.

Anyone else had this experience over the last few days/week?

Vibrate in accord with the universal notes

"9/11 was a form of trauma-based conditioning, done to an entire society, an entire world." Richard Dolan, Intelligent Disclosure, September 11, 2018

Rate

Quote Reply
Report IP Bookmark Change date

[IMG]https://www.transients.info/roundtable/data/avatars/m/2/2904.jpg?1545626928[/IMG]
thesmileyone
Shimmering Soul
Today at 1:54 AM
#1,061

Pod said:
If your unhappiness is forcing you to look forward to The Event as a way of resolving issues then you know why it has not happened.
THIS 100%

Suffering is good at first because it drives one to search for answers that the 3D experience as a human cannot give.

But when you are awake, or "higher up in the food chain" so to speak, you cannot depend on an event or anyone else to fix your suffering. You gotta do that. You find out who you are, what your purpose is, and you fulfil it, and all the other worries become insignificant.

I would also caution relying on one website. They can be changed; by outside parties, who seek a different goal, especially when such parties have their hooks in authority. When I find a website or a blog or even a post that gives me a lightbulb moment, I go and search for other information that verifies said information (and not direct copy and pastes) because otherwise how do you know it is written with the best intentions?

This is why I personally don't trust the Q movement. One source... is not reliable..again in my opinion.

Btw...what is SOC?

• 1545818205164.gif

Rate

Quote Reply

[IMG]https://www.transients.info/roundtable/data/avatars/m/0/198.jpg?1539216677[/IMG]
Hailstones Melt
Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator

Today at 2:01 AM
#1,062

Schrodinger's Other Cat (a blog site)

Rate

Quote Reply

[IMG]https://www.transients.info/roundtable/data/avatars/m/0/198.jpg?1539216677[/IMG]
Hailstones Melt
Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator

Today at 2:25 AM
#1,063

https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2018/12/19/time-to-see-beyond/#more-3343

Some might feel reeeeeaaaally squished/pushed for this upcoming end-of-year shift, but it’s nothing that chocolate can’t cure.

OK, I answered my own question. Squeezing through the gorge IS apparently what was going on.

• 1545818205240.gif

Rate

Quote Reply

[IMG]https://www.transients.info/roundtable/data/avatars/m/0/35.jpg?1469725357[/IMG]
Stargazer
Realized Sentience
Retired Moderator
Today at 3:28 AM
#1,064

Lotos said:
but they are seers !
Aren't we ALL in some way? :) I'll certainly take their observations into consideration, but (as Pod suggests) I reserve the right to discern whether or not that resonates with me.

Love always,
Stargazer<3

"WWG1WGA."
Q-Anon

So grateful to be a part of "The Great Awakening"!

Please feel free to visit my blog at:

https://rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com/
  • 1545818205291.gif

Rate

Quote Reply

[IMG]https://www.transients.info/roundtable/data/avatars/m/0/253.jpg?1536444249[/IMG]
Anaeika
Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator

Today at 5:26 AM
#1,065

I think that as we are becoming more aware of our other lives, they then become our responsibility. This is a good thing as we enter the higher dimensions. We asked for this.

I am my potential.
  • 1545818205349.gif

Rate

Quote Reply

L
Lotos
Illusion Investigator
Today at 7:00 AM
#1,066

Stargazer said:
Aren't we ALL in some way?
yes,we are everything ! but everybody has his own profession or talent ;)

Last edited: Today at 7:11 AM

Rate

Quote Reply

L
Lotos
Illusion Investigator
Today at 7:05 AM
#1,067

thesmileyone said:
But when you are awake, or "higher up in the food chain" so to speak, you cannot depend on an event or anyone else to fix your suffering. You gotta do that. You find out who you are, what your purpose is, and you fulfil it, and all the other worries become insignificant.
You can simple just accept "suffering" and JUST BE,mind cant help everytime on "higher" levels !
Also you can ask yourself Who suffer?

Rate

Quote Reply

[IMG]https://www.transients.info/roundtable/data/avatars/m/2/2904.jpg?1545626928[/IMG]
thesmileyone
Shimmering Soul
Today at 7:12 AM
#1,068

But I feel people say "you can do this" but they don't and they want to depend on the "Event" to take it all away...

I know you can ask yourself who is the is that suffers BUT you won't get any further doing that. That path leads to nihilism because if you just realize it's not "you" that suffers then it isn't you that feels ANYTHING then life becomes pointless.

Rate

Quote Reply

L
Lotos
Illusion Investigator
Today at 7:27 AM
#1,069

thesmileyone said:
That path leads to nihilism because if you just realize it's not "you" that suffers then it isn't you that feels ANYTHING then life becomes pointless.
no,then you can become FREE,because you know yourself and you realize that you arent your mind ! and you can do EVERYTHING that you want,so life become full of JOY.But this must be truly yours inner discovery not just intellectual

Rate

Quote Reply

thesmileyone
Shimmering Soul
Today at 7:44 AM
New #1,070
I went through that phase myself and it just lead to nihilism. I think it can go either way. But I also believe if you get stuck there, your other bodies (astral, etheric, etc) also stagnate, and it leads to stalling your light body development. I think this is why when I read people like Mooji, they don't feel very energetic to me. They have stagnated there.

You can either see that everything is pointless or that you are free. For me it went the negative way. Thankfully I got out of it...and failed to try and get a community of nihilists out of it too :/

Rate

Quote Reply

L
Lotos
Illusion Investigator
Today at 7:57 AM
New #1,071
This is the most precise and succinct description of our impending ascension from 4D to 5D that will be accomplished through a phase transition from the current carbon-based body to crystalline light body and a maximal expansion of our current limited 3D linear space-time consciousness due to the slow-functioning human brain to a multidimensional simultaneous awareness based on crystalline plasma superconductivity of the 5D quantum structure without even mentioning the word “ascension”, but only the synonym “shift”. Please observe that our crystalline light bodies are fully built and ready for this phase transition and we only wait for Gaia and humanity to reach the “tipping point” for this to occur

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2018/12/lifting-the-veil-the-impending-shift-from-4d-to-5d/

Rate

Quote Reply

thesmileyone
Shimmering Soul
Today at 8:12 AM
New #1,072
Lotos said:
This is the most precise and succinct description of our impending ascension from 4D to 5D that will be accomplished through a phase transitionfrom the current carbon-based body to crystalline light body and a maximal expansion of our current limited 3D linear space-time consciousness due to the slow-functioning human brain to a multidimensional simultaneous awareness based on crystalline plasma superconductivity of the 5D quantum structure without even mentioning the word “ascension”, but only the synonym “shift”. Please observe that our crystalline light bodies are fully built and ready for this phase transition and we only wait for Gaia and humanity to reach the “tipping point” for this to occur

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2018/12/lifting-the-veil-the-impending-shift-from-4d-to-5d/
Without causing you offence, do you have your own thoughts?

Last week you said something along the lines of how the event will only occur once we lift the patriarchal system of oppression away from society, yet this link says

We want you to know that the freedom from limitation that we are talking about has nothing at all to do with money, borders, governments, or even the cabal/illuminati/whatever name they are being called in this moment. You will be the ones who lift the veil, and that will occur in the moment you truly recognize that you are infinite and eternal beings of light and love.

When you start living that truth in every moment, then nothing about your economy can keep you down. No chemtrail is strong enough to lower your vibration, and there is nothing that anyone can do, who is in one of those positions of power, that will be able to put the limitations back on you.
This directly conflicts with the information you gave in that post.

Are we limitless, or are we bound by societal norms? Which is it?

I was trying to help you above. Trying to make you see how depending on the event occuring is not the end to suffering...and you replied with basic "who is the one that..."

You speak of having to know, and not just know intellectually, yet you get triggered by things which would not occur if you were "free from the mind" as you put it. Again more conflicting statements.

I'm having a very hard time understanding you.

Maybe I should just stop trying.

:fp

The suffering I feel now trumps the suffering that pushed me to find answers within, to awaken. Sometimes I wish I was just ignorant because I suffer more seeing people in pain and not being able to help them, than I did with my own problems when I was not awake. A paradox, maybe?

Rate

Quote Reply

L
Lotos
Illusion Investigator
55 minutes ago
New #1,073
thesmileyone said:
Without causing you offence, do you have your own thoughts?
I am just a messanger here!

thesmileyone said:
Are we limitless, or are we bound by societal norms? Which is it?
You can choose...

thesmileyone said:
I was trying to help you above. Trying to make you see how depending on the event occuring is not the end to suffering...and you replied with basic "who is the one that..."
You speak of having to know, and not just know intellectually, yet you get triggered by things which would not occur if you were "free from the mind" as you put it. Again more conflicting statements.
I'm having a very hard time understanding you.
Maybe I should just stop trying.
This is not basic,this is core question ! These channeled messages are different perspectives how shift will occur

"free from the mind" mean that you know yourself ! and you still can play games here but you know that you are beyond

Yes,stop trying understanding me, understand (know) yourself !

thesmileyone said:
I suffer more seeing people in pain and not being able to help them
If you are awake,you dont need to choose suffering

Carried on from https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us.5821/page-36#post-43183

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is from Hailstones Melt, carried over from the orevious thread which is misbehaving.

So I take SOC as part of my team (sometimes) and at others I walk the path alone. Anyone who saw the Schumann Resonance graphs of the last week or so will have seen a wall of white energy on them. And I feel personally as if I have squeezed myself through the narrowest of gorges, and I wasn't sure if I was wearing quite the right shoes to do it, but because of my nature of forging forward, I did it anyway, and the squeeze was so tight it spat me out at the end. So I am still picking myself up from that.

Anyone else had this experience over the last few days/week?

Yes Melt. I have found the last week to be extremely difficult. To cap it all I have come down with a very heavy head cold. So life seems very unfair, and the way I deal with it is to recall Lucia's words "Accept everything" and work through it.

T

thesmileyone

I was wondering about the Event.

You see in all texts, they speak or channel about the importance of Free Will. To the point where humans were "infiltrated" by starseeds, that could work inside the human race, without hindering free will.

Does this mean the event will occur when 50.1% of the population is positive?

ie more than half of the population of humans want to ascend. Other wise it will go against free will?

I also find it hard to understand how the people who do not ascend will either "get recycled" or stay in "the old earth" given that everything in existence is part of Oneness. It doesn't make sense to me.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I also find it hard to understand how the people who do not ascend will either "get recycled" or stay in "the old earth" given that everything in existence is part of Oneness. It doesn't make sense to me.
Perhaps you are confusing people with souls. Sould never die.....do they get recycled? I do not know.

The portion of our consciousness in this earthly reality is so tiny, perhaps it is g=does not matter. And anyway, everything gets uploaded to Source.

Some things that I struggle to understand I just let go of. I am OK not knowing.

T

thesmileyone

Some of the event channelers have been saying the souls are going to get recycled.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

You see in all texts, they speak or channel about the importance of Free Will. To the point where humans were "infiltrated" by starseeds, that could work inside the human race, without hindering free will.

ie more than half of the population of humans want to ascend. Other wise it will go against free will?

to be teleported to an earth like planet that seems 1 to 1 nearly the same for those sleeping to continue their negatif lives, it can ring true and make ring the alarm bell at the same time also

by knowing a bit how source functions there is always a masterplan with derives so that for each one tere is an slightly other reality

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Woke up, eyes still closed, vision popped in

Newspaper with giant headline - ROYAL ........ at 1 PM - not sure about the middle part. There was a picture of a young girl taken long ago. Yes, my first thought was of the Queen of England. Not sure what this is about though, but it was a huge headline. So, we will see.....

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Some of the event channelers have been saying the souls are going to get recycled.
OK I guess a return to Source means a soul get's reabsorbed. Good point Smiler
Whenever I read 'get recycled' ... 'get harvested' (RA / Law of One speech) ... 'get absorbed' ... 'get trapped' in the incarnation cycle, or in hell of a low vibration earth, or the Matrix, or whatever ... I stop and start to think maybe we should try get rid of our passivity and victim mentality first?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This is from Hailstones Melt, carried over from the orevious thread which is misbehaving.

Yes Melt. I have found the last week to be extremely difficult. To cap it all I have come down with a very heavy head cold.
I can definitely relate, Pod. My week has been unusually rough as well. With the usual Holiday runaround we've had a sick doggie (who is still with us, despite our feeling he wouldn't make it through Christmas Day), and the missus and I both have colds too. It could always be worse! (Sigh). *Weak grin and thumbs up*

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

If you consider that there are infinite universes and realities, and that we perhaps shift our consciousness through these seamlessly (without our really noticing), then maybe we CAN'T violate another's Free Will. Maybe we are (each and every being) experiencing our own perfectly "custom" experience. So if one person believes that the event will occur at 50.1%, perhaps that is the reality they will experience. Someone else may feel it will occur at 50.2%, so that will be their experience. If our reality and infinite others are holographic (and we are multi-dimensional) then ANYTHING is possible. It all just depends upon what we or our "Higher Self" want to experience.

While I believe we are One, we are also many, MANY unique expressions and observers of the One that is us. If one aspect wishes to experience being "recycled" or "staying on the old earth", then that should be perfectly OK...just as may be OUR choice to experience something different from that. ALL experiences contribute to "The Whole" and without each and every SINGLE experience, "The Whole" would NOT be whole. It would be something less. :)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I can definitely relate, Pod. My week has been unusually rough as well. With the usual Holiday runaround we've had a sick doggie (who is still with us, despite our feeling he wouldn't make it through Christmas Day), and the missus and I both have colds too. It could always be worse! (Sigh). *Weak grin and thumbs up*
Hang on in there Darling, hugs to you, wife and dog.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Newspaper with giant headline - ROYAL ........ at 1 PM - not sure about the middle part. There was a picture of a young girl taken long ago. Yes, my first thought was of the Queen of England. Not sure what this is about though, but it was a huge headline. So, we will see.....
Well Queen of England showed her colours and is not popular......bemoaned the poverty in her speech to the nation, seated in fromt of a gold piano. Oooops!
https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/12/26/insensitivity-of-queens-speech-prompts-backlash-against-the-monarchy/

I dreamed of a Queen bee this morning. It was a very clear, instructional dream. The Queen Bee was released at the entrance of a dark tunnel which had been contructed out of branches and leaves. She flew through the tunnel and was caught in a large jar at the other end. She was then placed in the hive (I watched very closely) and, when the dead body of the old Queen was pulled out, she started to build.

The body of the old Queen was flattened, which made me real*eyes she had been squashed, killed. Removed with tweezers.

I think this may have something to do with the incoming Divine Feminine energies.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK

It could be a christian name of somebody, eg. Royal Raymond Rife :-

http://rifevideos.com/dr_royal_raymond_rife_photo_gallery.html

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I wouldn't be surprised if the Q of E would follow George Herbert down the long track. They could journey together, as they would have to go far, far away.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
T

thesmileyone

If you consider that there are infinite universes and realities, and that we perhaps shift our consciousness through these seamlessly (without our really noticing), then maybe we CAN'T violate another's Free Will. Maybe we are (each and every being) experiencing our own perfectly "custom" experience. So if one person believes that the event will occur at 50.1%, perhaps that is the reality they will experience. Someone else may feel it will occur at 50.2%, so that will be their experience. If our reality and infinite others are holographic (and we are multi-dimensional) then ANYTHING is possible. It all just depends upon what we or our "Higher Self" want to experience.

While I believe we are One, we are also many, MANY unique expressions and observers of the One that is us. If one aspect wishes to experience being "recycled" or "staying on the old earth", then that should be perfectly OK...just as may be OUR choice to experience something different from that. ALL experiences contribute to "The Whole" and without each and every SINGLE experience, "The Whole" would NOT be whole. It would be something less. :)
I'm supposedly an advanced spiritual being and I have to admit I have no experience with OOB experiences, astral travel, timeline shifting, the LoA, or even entities / demons / angels, etc. These things just don't occur for me at all so when it topics swing round to them I just gracefully bow out, I don't like speculating about things I have not experienced.

People say "ask your spirit guide...." so I do that and...no reply. Nada. Nothing.

Then they don't understand because they can see my aura yet I have no spirit guides?

Sometimes I wonder if it's all delusion except I have siddhis which can't be explained by delusion.

It's somewhat frustrating.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm supposedly an advanced spiritual being and I have to admit I have no experience with OOB experiences, astral travel, timeline shifting, the LoA, or even entities / demons / angels, etc. These things just don't occur for me at all so when it topics swing round to them I just gracefully bow out
Doing these things has not necessarily to do with how 'advanced' as a soul or 'enlightened' as human being you are. Nothing actually.

I think I've met many experiencers online who seem to have a HUGE ego and are not 'advanced' in my view (I don't consider myself very advanced either btw, although I feel and was told I am an 'old soul' but I don't know how 'advanced' I am, well, and maybe it does not matter, moreover making comparisons and rankings is too much of 'ego' again ...). Also consider all the black magic practitioners and all that negative stuff (also used by the elites) - not advanced for sure.

I think there are also different 'spiritual' paths you can choose from during an incarnation regardless as to being 'advanced' or not. It's about what is deemed right for this incarnation to learn and/or experience.

I like Tom Campbell's simple 3 category model from his book although there are certainly other categories or subdivisions possible and also overlaps:

1) The Path of Knowledge / The Path Of the Warrior
2) The Path of Service
3) The Path of Surrender

If I remember correctly this means ...
1) is for practicioners or experiencers ('warriors') of astral projections or whatever 'crazy woo-woo stuff' you practice
2) is when you are a helper in this world (service to others, compassion, healer, consultant, coach, etc. )
3) is if you are a kind of spirituall devoted recluse, become a monk, a hermit, and 'devote' your self according to your spiritual and philosophical beliefs. It is also for a lot of pious/religious people, but not necessarily only them.

So maybe you are a bit more on 2. since I you want to help mankind with your books? Just a suggestion. You will know better.

I don't like speculating about things I have not experienced.
I like this attitude a lot, mine is similar.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm supposedly an advanced spiritual being and I have to admit I have no experience with OOB experiences, astral travel, timeline shifting, the LoA, or even entities / demons / angels, etc. These things just don't occur for me at all so when it topics swing round to them I just gracefully bow out, I don't like speculating about things I have not experienced.

People say "ask your spirit guide...." so I do that and...no reply. Nada. Nothing.

Then they don't understand because they can see my aura yet I have no spirit guides?

Sometimes I wonder if it's all delusion except I have siddhis which can't be explained by delusion.

It's somewhat frustrating.
I have had occasional jump-frights in bed (when drifting off to sleep, for example) about something hovering near me in the room and I have realised it is probably my own HS presence there, because it is invisible, and I am jumping out of my skin at myself. I think spirit guides are part of your greater whole. They are not separate.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Doing these things has not necessarily to do with how 'advanced' as a soul or 'enlightened' as human being you are. Nothing actually.

I think I've met many experiencers online who seem to have a HUGE ego and are not 'advanced' in my view (I don't consider myself very advanced either btw, although I feel and was told I am an 'old soul' but I don't know how 'advanced' I am, well, and maybe it does not matter, moreover making comparisons and rankings is too much of 'ego' again ...). Also consider all the black magic practitioners and all that negative stuff (also used by the elites) - not advanced for sure.

I think there are also different 'spiritual' paths you can choose from during an incarnation regardless as to being 'advanced' or not. It's about what is deemed right for this incarnation to learn and/or experience.

I like Tom Campbell's simple 3 category model from his book although there are certainly other categories or subdivisions possible and also overlaps:

1) The Path of Knowledge / The Path Of the Warrior
2) The Path of Service
3) The Path of Surrender

If I remember correctly this means ...
1) is for practicioners or experiencers ('warriors') of astral projections or whatever 'crazy woo-woo stuff' you practice
2) is when you are a helper in this world (service to others, compassion, healer, consultant, coach, etc. )
3) is if you are a kind of spirituall devoted recluse, become a monk, a hermit, and 'devote' your self according to your spiritual and philosophical beliefs. It is also for a lot of pious/religious people, but not necessarily only them.

So maybe you are a bit more on 2. since I you want to help mankind with your books? Just a suggestion. You will know better.

I like this attitude a lot, mine is similar.
Don't forget the Path of the Saint! :ROFL::-)):((

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)