The Event in the Hall of Decision (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Hello my dear friends,

Since we have been talking about the ambiguous concept of The Event, today I have some ideas in mind that might help us all navigate these times with a little bit more enthusiasm.

Many years ago I made a long trip to Europe and there were some challenges faced that had long lasting consequences. The effect of such decisions was not understood back then until now.

It struck me that something that is important to do is to take better decisions in order for reality to shift and give closure to old decisions that seemed attractive but that were not of the highest interest.

It can be the most apparently irrelevant things what really count and can take us to a different direction.

During this long trip I traveled with a friend and then I met my partner in physical who lives too far away from me. The first trip affected my partner and other people I had no idea of, who could be affected in a negative way. Perhaps the trip was meant to happen, but there was another choice.

I have a cousin who I have not seen in years and who holds a huge grudge towards me based on events that took place since we were both little girls. This wound has affected my consciousness for so long and it mirrors ancient conflicts with a lost sister I have never met in this lifetime. Back then, during the trip, my cousin offered me to stay in her house with her partner, but I declined the offer because to me, my friend's decision was more attractive. I did not know that much about my lost sister.

After the long trip, things went so wrong with my partner, with this friend, and with my cousin, and then a long journey of healing my relationship with my lost sister in spirit form began.

She explained to me that there had been an opportunity present in which if I had traveled to see my cousin, the relationship between all parties would have healed a lot. I had no idea about this, that my cousin would have stopped hating me, that this would not have affected my partner subconsciously (for complex reasons) and that perhaps my sister and I would be closer to each other and one day meet at least online.

It didn't happen.

After a whole year of not seeing this friend, today we were going to meet, but in the way came a family reunion with an aunt, so I thought about the previous scenario and feel well, knowing that some decisions that can be made consciously can take us to better outcomes. That sometimes we have to leave behind much and face something that seems hopeless in order to bring closure.

I feel happier knowing that even though the healing of my partner is very slow, that he is slowly coming out of much turmoil and has finally accepted more fully my help.

Another thing that makes me happier is to create new stories and to tell old stories of conflict with the help of aspects and other spiritual connections in ether with new tones that might bring reconciliation in the minds of those who constantly are being bombarded with stories tainted by the tone of hopelessness.

How can you navigate life and create an Event everyday?

What are your passions and your talents that can bring new love to the old awful stories?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What a wonderful lesson to share, Karla!

Every day and every moment are new opportunities to make new choices. We can choose to regret past decisions--or we can learn from them and choose differently next time!

Life sure is a beautiful system...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It struck me that something that is important to do is to take better decisions in order for reality to shift and give closure to old decisions that seemed attractive but that were not of the highest interest
One of the life lessons that has repeated relentlessly in this life for me is the theme of sexual betrayal and sexual fidelity. From the beginning I kept having lovers who betrayed me sexually, and taken at the relationship level, dealt a suffering blow to the relationship which killed it off, either quickly or slowly. (In fact, in retrospect, I know of only one man who did not betray me over a period of 2 years... but I rejected him. Good example of bad decision!) The very first example of betrayal was the first person I chose to make love to - lose my virginity. On the second occasion with him, I was to learn there was a third person in the bed - his real partner, and I was invited to join in. I lay rigid like a piece of petrified wood on the very edge of the bed without joining in their plans, whilst turning over in my mind consciously for the first time in this life what the size and shape of betrayal felt like.

Well, the number of betrayals like that are too numerous to mention, but each put my soul through the type of hellfire that gave me some inner steel, until I started realising that I needed to "detach" and see the process I was repeating as a spiritual lesson that needed understanding and closure.

I also had my sexual fidelity tested many times. I did sleep with my second marriage partner one month before I managed to extricate myself from my first failed marriage, so I am not perfect myself. I was so entrapped in the carcass of that first marriage I looked and found someone to help me step out of it.

One time I was severely tested (in the 1990s before the conception and birth of my daughter) was when I knew my marriage was emotionally dead and actually tormenting me. I fell in love with a colleague at work who was older than me and had been married to his wife for many years. This colleague showed kindness to me and I was such a gaping hole of hurt that felt like salve to me. There was energy between us, that was palpable, but neither of us took any step to bring that into physicality. His wife was aware of the energy, for she was quite disparaging to me about my long hair. I knew it would be wrong to take matters into the physical, I knew it would be betrayal to both of our marriage partners, and I knew that most likely we had shared previous lifetimes as the energy was so strong. I sat on a busy public beach in front of where he and his wife had an apartment, with my back to that, facing out to sea. I decided that I needed to put my feelings aside, to "detach" as it were, to enable both of us to move on with our lives in the direction this non-action would allow. Sitting on that beach, I knew that our souls would meet and merge after death, and I made that decision knowing that time is but a figment of our imagination, and that the time for a reunion with him would seem instantaneous in the long term. He, in turn, was relocated to another country, and he and his wife departed, the betrayal averted. Soon after that I fell pregnant to my first husband and had our daughter. That colleague sent me baby clothes as a present.

This conscious act of trying to understand and resolve a spiritual matter that has dogged me all this life, did not however silence the repetition just yet. My second marriage partner sexually betrayed me by carrying on a full-blown affair with a married Philippino woman, for 3 years after he moved in with me until our marriage day. Apparently the woman, who is Roman Catholic, believed that the act of our marriage must stop their affair. It took me years to unravel the deception, and yes, you guessed, this second marriage partner has a Draco soul.

Since the collapse of my second marriage in 2013, I have remained single as I have had much to mull over and heal from. In my entire life, I have always been part of a couple, but those haven't been healthy relationships. I never thought when I was young that I would journey into later life on my own. However, as far as creating a daily Event, I feel that I have been tested and earned stripes. I still feel life has much to offer, but I hope I have transformed the sexual betrayal/sexual fidelity meme once and for all, so that the energy tied up in all that is free to fly high.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
K

KarlaSM

What a story dear @Hailstones thank you for sharing in depth. I think that sexual wounds are among the most difficult things to heal, it is something so painful. On top of that I am aware that we live in a society that often judges people who decide to remain single or that judge people if they see a relationship as something that has certain kinds of limitations like in my own case.

I am often judged for my decision to remain physically single, or for the ones who hold less judgement and I share with them that for years I have been in a very limited long distance online relationship in which we have been on and off there is also judgement. But the rewards for becoming more and more aware of such level of wounds and to decide to change the patterns in order to gradually heal them, instead of following the norms such as "always choose a new partner and seek happiness if your previous one did not work or the current one does not bring you the life of your dreams" and the same applies to lots of other things.

It is very interesting to see that sometimes those people who challenge us the most are the ones who hold the keys to mutual healing. One time I read that if we fall back into old patterns, that we can allow ourselves the privilege of grace, instead of feeling very bad. :)

In the end love comes with great effort in all areas of existence. Love is not a comfortable thing because it puts so much pressure on us to transform and aim for better and better even if the path is a tough one and not the one that brings pleasures every moment. ;)

The Draco mindset in such cases is such a challenge, it is in much about "do not allow yourself to work through the initial traumas and instead do what is needed to satisfy yourself", but that even applies to other races, even the ones that are labelled as "light ones".

OP
K

KarlaSM

Mindset of light races that do not integrate inner darkness:

-I must always think positive and feel happy
-Others must bring happiness to me and save me from destruction
-I am too vulnerable
-I deny dialogue with the dark races
-I will not even bother sacrificing my freedom and my joy to lend you a helping hand

Mindset of dark races who do not want to see the light in themselves:

-I must satisfy myself at all costs
-I will dominate you if I see you as threatening to my existence
-I will not allow myself to feel pain because I do not want you to see me as weak
-I do not trust you
-I do not have the capacity to feel love
-I rather avoid pain and instead seek pleasure

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It seems this time round I have a lot of hard feelings to integrate but at this point none of them is related to sexual betrayal. This, however, does not mean that I can't express respect to those dealing with these issues and hope that you will be blessed with the understanding of why things worked out the way they did.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Actually, a couple of days ago I was feeling very cowardly and full of self-hatred, but it seems this is how integration works.

I think that strength and bravery are relative. No longer how tough you are, you can always face a greater challenge than you can handle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)