The End of Woo by Clif High (webbot) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is an interesting update Clif just posted, covering the upcoming release of UFO information from the US Government.

But this time, it's actually going to have great ramifications for people and does change things.

He calls it the end of woo because woo becomes more mainstream afterwards... at some point, so things get more mainstream.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Tania

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i somehow doubt that just because some information about alien interaction gets leaked and confirmed, all the programmed masses will start questioning all of the mainstream narrative on all science, medicine, politics-powergames and fear etc they have subscribed their minds to up til now... but lets stay optimistic nonetheless. will be interesting to watch what happens

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Brought up something that I'd not thought of before - as a species, humans, are not designed to survive through the seasons on this planet without the basic technology of clothing and fire.

Also, there will be a proliferation of junk info - like the traveling salesmen who sold tonics to cure this and that.

Should be interesting times - found out a while back that several people expect me to be able to communicate with off world visitors.

• I agree
Reactions: Lilia

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What we have seen up till now is obfuscation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)