The Earth's Future, Reincarnation and Population Reductions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I'm an avid fan of learning through peoples experiences as well as my own. Bruce Moen is a consciousness explorer and has documented many of his 'journeys' in a number of books that are well worth reading.

The author of this article - which is a great read - sums up some of his findings:

'One of the implications of a relatively rapid (or perhaps sudden and seemingly catastrophic) reduction in the human population is that after the population reductions "there will be far fewer people living on Earth, so the total number of births worldwide will drop to an extremely low number. It will take Earth's population a very long-time to build back up, causing a long-term shortage of available incarnations. " The reductions are described as coming from a great many forces coming together, and many intelligent beings are said to be working to mitigate the ecosystem situation. When Moen comments that it sounds remarkably like mass murder, he is reminded that everybody dies and it is just a matter of timing, and that "everyone who decided to enter physical world lifetimes during this time frame made an informed decision. No one who decided to live on the Earth during these population reductions entered without full knowledge of this situation." [cf. Robert Schwartz on pre-birth planning].'

'At another point Moen is told that the near future of Earth will involve the alignment of the Earth Core Crystal - a giant crystal formed from the heavy metals that coalesced in the centre of the earth when it was still in its molten state of formation - with a distant planet. Power points on Earth are, apparently, often linked to the remains of crystalline structures that once pointed to magnetic north, but were left out of alignment when the Earth's axis shifted. This new alignment will signal an opportunity or window for those on Earth for new forms of consciousness, although Moen could not determine whether this was going to be a process that lasted minutes or hours, weeks, months, or years. He was also told that one of the signals or time-line crossovers (I don't have the passage in front of me) involved the birth of a human baby. Moen was brought up as a Christian, as I am myself, and it is hard at this point, assuming one has followed the story so far, not to see this as a relatively long process, perhaps nearing its culmination, starting with the Incarnation - a new fusion of love into the world. '

full article:
http://exploringtheafterlife.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/earths-future-reincarnation-and.html

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I read two of his book. Very interesting. He is of the TMI (Monroe) School and learned it there but developed his own techniques later on. He is a master of soul retrievals.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Even more than that he discovered that he and Monroe share the same soul disk.
Ah yes, I remember this vaguely and that he wrote about soul disks. Is it his expression? Did he mean with it the same concept as a the "Higher Self" with different incarnations/avatars or is it sth a little different? Don't remember that actually.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Ah yes, I remember this vaguely and that he wrote about soul disks. Is it his expression? Did he mean with it the same concept as a the "Higher Self" with different incarnations/avatars or is it sth a little different? Don't remember that actually.
If I remember correctly, years before he even thought of consciousness exploration he had a vision of a disk type thing, which he later discovered that it is a group/souls and Monroe shared the same. Even after Monroe's death he would manifest to Bruce. What is really interesting is how Bruce describes how Creation sends out probes (us) out of curiosity.

He explains the disk here where you can read the full article. For now here is how he begins.....

'For months after Gateway Voyage I continued to piece together the meaning not only of the vision from seventeen years earlier but also an understanding of the greater question it pointed to. While gathering insights I thought about the Three Great Questions of my childhood: where did I come from before I was born?; what I'm I supposed to do while I'm living here?; and where do I go when I die? Pondering them I realized they were really different versions of the greater question, What am I?

I had to integrate what I had received during Gateway Voyage through direct communication with I/There, Monroe's Wednesday night talk and the Disk vision from the Spring of 1975. It took me a long time to absorb and understand the meaning. Even now as I write this, four and a half years after my Gateway Voyage, it is difficult to get much of my understanding into words. The only way I feel I can convey what I understand is in the form of a story about who and what I am. A story because so much of what I understand is in the language of feelings, not of words. As you read this story, as I am trying to explain who and what I understand myself to be, listen with your feelings. It's the feelings that communicate it best, not the words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)