The Earth Experience, Ascension and Source | Questions Answered by Laron (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

The Earth Experience, Ascension and Source | Questions Answered by Laron

Back in January 2015, I had a person asking me a number of questions within a comment to one of the articles on transients. I responded, but also decided to share my reply as an article, so here it is.
What do you think the ultimate purpose of our experiences here on earth and our individual soul-based ascension is?

Physical ascension, which in turn would mean the ascension of the spirit dropping the human form and going back to its soul or over-soul, is a similar thing as graduation after multiple lives once a spirit has returned to its soul / over soul, upon death.

There are different ways to accomplish this for those who have chosen the Earth as their learning center.

To work out the purpose, you have to think beyond our existence here and feel into the reasons...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Anna and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)