The dream of the jiggly molecules (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something unusual happened in the early hours this morning in that I woke from a dream with a painful leg cramp. I managed to sit up, get some Wood Lock liniment onto my calf muscle and then lay carefully back down. My other leg was also cramping then, in the ankle. So without moving at all, I dozed back off. I was aware of other muscle cramps in arms, shoulders etc where I generally do have some blocked energy.

Suddenly, I was aware of travelling at speed down a short whirling vortex tunnel towards a bright white light. The tunnel walls were swirling like a kaleidoscope, but the only colours were browns, caramels and pure white. There was a circle of white light at the end of the tunnel. It was interesting that the tunnel was fairly short in length and I was travelling fast, so I thought I would reach the white circle quickly.

It looked something like this, but brown and white patterns:-

Royalty-Free-Whirlpool-Of-Bright-Blue-Plasma-Flowing-Into-White.jpg

But then, before I could arrive at the white light, a screen was inserted from the side, very quickly, making the tunnel disappear. (Similar to when someone would put a slide into a projector carousel from the side).

I was taken aback, and the image was a pale blue background with a circular string of jiggling molecules on it. They were luminescent colours and were jiggling in place like beads on a string.

The colours of the molecules looked something like this but the connecting string was quite visible:-

DNA_PCA_montage_small.gif

So that was it. A dream of dancing, jiggling molecules on a string. What do you think happened there?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow...I don't know. Maybe you passed through some kind of etheric portal while you were sleeping? I've had a feeling for some time that we may do that frequently at some level...perhaps also at times like the equinoxes.

I woke up from something similar a year or so ago (but there was no pain or jiggly molecules in mine). I was in a grid-like field with thousands of tiny golden points of light like stars, but spaced equadistantly apart. Everything else was completely black. I started moving very quickly through them but there was no vortex. It looked a bit like those movies where a spaceship goes into "warp-drive" or something like that. When I began slowing down again, that's when I woke up.

Based on the similarities, I wonder if these types of dreams are common...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)