The Divine Dreams of the Timeless Mind Part 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

KarlaSM submitted a new transients.info article.

The Divine Dreams of the Timeless Mind Part 2

A whole year has passed since that strange experience of feeling the nature of my own individual soul vibration, and the soul of some of my loved ones. My mind continued generating dreams, desires and hopes for some possible near future. Such visions were based on previously lived experiences in other timelines with my loved ones.

As time passed, I could really see that there was something else behind these dreams, that lead to a certain waiting. It was a very uncomfortable process. These images and feelings flashing all the time were preventing me from seeing other essential aspects of life in the now moment. I could see how much I still needed to do to align myself more with the true will of my own soul.

From that point in time when I got to see that vision and feel that vibration...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)