The Dimensional Structure of Consciousness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Here's a website that I came across today. It might be of interest to somebody :-

A colossal transcendence of material thinking and clear connection to higher consciousness has to be achieved if we want to attempt to contemplate a topic as abstract as how dimensions are structured within the God Source. Today, I’m addressing my understanding of how the various frequency bands of existence are set up within the energetic field that is Source. I want to note that even though my research, readings, and learnings informed and influenced my conceptualization of this idea, none of what I’m about to propose is being regurgitated from elsewhere, nor have I found this particular imagining or “theory” anywhere else on the web. The contents of this post come from my personal downloads.

The body of Source is a spiraling vortex of energy, beginning from a singular point which can be called the Godhead and which uncoils like a cone to form the energy body. The central filament is a golden cord, which serves as The Creator’s figurative spinal column, which is the essence of unconditional love.

Within itself, Source created frequency bands where it could apportion and then experience itself from various levels of awareness and from differing perspectives. 11 of the dimensions are experiential, and the 12th is the essence of Unconditional Love.

Each frequency band or strata of light spins at higher frequencies as they’re ascended, and each represents a different color, along with separate makeup and activity.

Via a process of energetic division as well as frequency reduction, Source put aspects of its own consciousness inside the various levels of its creation.

These levels I’m referring to can also be called dimensions, and they exist as strata of light or spectrums of frequency that stream from the Godhead through its body.

Dimensions are not places or locations; they are levels of consciousness vibrating at certain oscillatory speeds. Consciousness acquires greater photonic density it ascends upward, and in so doing, gains a broader perspective of reality.

As Consciousness ascends the dimensions, it accumulates greater density. This means it re-acquires increased Godsource energy — more light, love, manifestation power, wisdom, and understanding.

Last edited:
  • Cool Post
  • Winner
Reactions: June, Pod and Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That IS interesting. From the time of the cavemen we have drawn coils. Good images for dreams too. Thanks for posting that Toller.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for sharing that, Toller, it goes into the very thing I’m always banging on about....Love.
Love is all there is,.....I wonder if we truly comprehend what that really means
This explains just how it works, how important it is, for without it we will never raise our frequency.
Without it there is nothing

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)