The Darkness No Longer Has Control Of You - Kyle Cease (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kyle Cease says that there is no control over us anymore. Control is done — we are going to see the light shine on everything for the next six weeks.

He says it will be hard for people that are not ready for it. "The light is shining everywhere and people are waking up everywhere and when that happens... the factor is just the awakening, just seeing it."

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
the message really resonates and some things are exactly the same as my intuition:
  • my wife always said september is a crucial month. I thought more towards october a breaking point would be reached. A 6 week period falls in there.
  • Not getting entangled in the darkness:
    • I have my visualisation of splitting the seas. the water is high on both sides but I am free to go my path in between the walls.
    • I had meditations on the best kind of action in the current situation and it was to keep out of the mess of protesting en mass. This would make you cross the water wall and get sucked into the water.
    • I had an obstacle course race planned for sunday. I will not participate as you need a covid safe pass and I don't want to conform and have a stick put in my nose for something like this as it sucks me into their plan and world.
  • I agree with him that shit is about to hit the fan but it is as in all things: you need to hit rock bottom before you can heal and climb out of the hole. hopefully rock bottom is just a short period of time and not years like in WWII.
  • I also notice the attachments quicker and can release them quicker by myself. I also had the messages that they do it because they are afraid of me and they choose a weak moment to put energy drains on me. But you are the master and can remove anything they throw at you, you just have to discover what they have trown at you and remove it. it is seeing that is indeed the most important thing here and then not being afraid of what you see as you have the power of your own self.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
the message really resonates and some things are exactly the same as my intuition:
  • my wife always said september is a crucial month. I thought more towards october a breaking point would be reached. A 6 week period falls in there.
  • Not getting entangled in the darkness:
    • I have my visualisation of splitting the seas. the water is high on both sides but I am free to go my path in between the walls.
    • I had meditations on the best kind of action in the current situation and it was to keep out of the mess of protesting en mass. This would make you cross the water wall and get sucked into the water.
    • I had an obstacle course race planned for sunday. I will not participate as you need a covid safe pass and I don't want to conform and have a stick put in my nose for something like this as it sucks me into their plan and world.
  • I agree with him that shit is about to hit the fan but it is as in all things: you need to hit rock bottom before you can heal and climb out of the hole. hopefully rock bottom is just a short period of time and not years like in WWII.
  • I also notice the attachments quicker and can release them quicker by myself. I also had the messages that they do it because they are afraid of me and they choose a weak moment to put energy drains on me. But you are the master and can remove anything they throw at you, you just have to discover what they have trown at you and remove it. it is seeing that is indeed the most important thing here and then not being afraid of what you see as you have the power of your own self.
About your last point, Bert (and thanks for your first points) - the power of your own self is amplified because there is no such thing as separation. It seems a simple realization, we just have not, en masse, realized it. The seed of strength within one is the towering tree that is already offering shade in another.

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Kyle Cease says that there is no control over us anymore. Control is done
Hi! Wow, Laron... I had my second QHHT session at 3rd September and one of the many things my Higher Self said, was the same: the negative ones don't have more access to us (who are in the process of ascension) anymore. It said that, what we (these ones) have seeing, is their trying to keep a system that doesn't work anymore, as well just residues of their tryings. In order that we have now plenty ways to get free from old energies and evolve in a quick pace. I don't know if I could put it in words, but I had to tell. The ascension process is indeed speeding up each day more.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hi! Wow, Laron... I had my second QHHT session at 3rd September and one of the many things my Higher Self said, was the same: the negative ones don't have more access to us (who are in the process of ascension) anymore. It said that, what we (these ones) have seeing, is their trying to keep a system that doesn't work anymore, as well just residues of their tryings. In order that we have now plenty ways to get free from old energies and evolve in a quick pace. I don't know if I could put it in words, but I had to tell. The ascension process is indeed speeding up each day more.
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Nara

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)