The Curse of Oak Island: Season Finale (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just posted something about "Long Island Medium" (a television show about psychic medium Theresa Caputo), but another great metaphysically-related show is "The Curse of Oak Island". This show will be airing it's season finale tomorrow night on History Channel, and I can't wait to see it! From the trailers, it appears as if the treasure hunters may have finally found some truly solid evidence of the treasure, if not portions of the treasure itself!

If you're wondering how centuries-old "pirate" treasure can be at all related to the metaphysical, one only has to delve even casually into the history of Oak Island to find there are myriad connections to the legendary Knights Templar (and the Freemasons)--and many compelling theories that relics of great spiritual importance (such as the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, etc.) may be buried there. As a young boy, I remember reading about the Oak Island Treasure myself, just as the Lagina Brothers did. If you're interested, you can read about my own recollections and thoughts in an article I wrote about Oak Island here on my blog several years ago.

Frankly, now that I've done quite a bit of metaphysical exploration on my own, I feel quite strongly that the true "treasure" that has remained hidden under Oak Island for so long is spiritual knowledge--esoteric writings of such importance that they had to be hidden until such time as they could be brought out safely. Perhaps that time is now...now that our current shift of consciousness is occurring and those "of the dark" are losing their power over humanity.

In any case, just as it seems to be on so many other fronts, great progress seems to be happening at Oak Island too. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I can't wait to watch the season finale too, SG. My husband & I regularly watch this one together, along w Ancient Aliens. We're a nutty pair! Xoxo

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
An interesting possible update/connection?

So I was watching a recent episode of "Ancient Aliens" this morning and one of the researchers, Georgio Tsukalos, was looking into the process of carbon-dating. In this episode, he mentioned a sample of wood that was recently discovered "150' underground on an island off the coast of Nova Scotia". Hmmm. How many islands off the coast of Nova Scotia are being excavated to that kind of depth--and why would anyone want to carbon date any dug up materials there?

Can you say, "Oak Island", anyone?

Now the most interesting thing about this was that in the process of carbon-dating, the sample being examined was scientifically dated to 3,000 years in the future!

Whaaa??

It turns out that in the carbon-dating process, organic materials that have been exposed to radiation (such as a nuclear explosion) can show similar readings--where it appears that they are actually from a future time.

So how does a piece of wood 150' underground (and if I'm correct in my guess that the sample is from Oak Island, then it has been underground for some 300 years) become exposed to such radiation?

There have been some suggestions that the "Ark of the Covenant" is a powerful source of energy and, as such, I'm thinking that it may therefore be a source of some kind of radiation.

Is there a connection? Could the idea that Oak Island is a repository for such legendary and spiritual treasures be true?

Hmmm. I dunno, but it sure is a fascinating idea...and I can't wait for the new season to start up. Maybe we'll finally start getting some answers--not only about Oak Island, but many other hidden truths as well!

:)

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)