The Creation Of Universes: A Creator Being | QHHT Session Info From Sian Chua (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

The Creation Of Universes: A Creator Being | QHHT Session Info From Sian Chua
This past life regression (QHHT) session conducted by Sian Chua in Perth, Australia, covers a number of topics in relation to creation, but also free will and the purpose of why we are here. A lot of other information surrounding this comes up, including the time we are in (the shift in consciousness) and how we can take advantage of that, plus how the end of astrological age cycles can be a bit different each time.

Sian begins with an introduction below.

This Hawaiian gentleman, let’s call him “Aalona” was one of many who felt he was one of 12 working with planet Earth. There was always something special about him that I couldn't put a finger on. So I had an inkling his session would be extraordinary:
PAST LIFE

The year is 1927. My...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting that in the paradigm of free will there is superimposed a sense of "duty" like I know I have a job to do, buttttt...oh well I guess I better do it. The other is something I've been contemplating lately, the concept and acting out of surrender. Giving yourself to Jesus or the universe and responding to such impulses. Oh what anworld I/we live in so much to ponder and move on. I guess this is what I get for telling the Universe I'm bored and need some new challenges. (This was about 5 yrs ago) LOL ya gotta Love it.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Interesting that in the paradigm of free will there is superimposed a sense of "duty" like I know I have a job to do, buttttt...oh well I guess I better do it. The other is something I've been contemplating lately, the concept and acting out of surrender. Giving yourself to Jesus or the universe and responding to such impulses. Oh what anworld I/we live in so much to ponder and move on. I guess this is what I get for telling the Universe I'm bored and need some new challenges. (This was about 5 yrs ago) LOL ya gotta Love it.
LOL!

Interesting comment, PG! It's strange you should mention it, but I've been pondering the concept of surrender lately too. In fact, I was just discussing it privately with Anaeika yesterday.

I've come to the conclusion that "surrender" isn't something I'm really willing to do anymore. Surrender implies completely giving up my power to some "other" being (even if it is my own "Higher" Self). And I try not to give away my power anymore (at least not consciously). Instead of surrendering, I'm much more comfortable with the idea of "allowing". Perhaps "sharing" is an even better word. That way, I embody more of my HS AND embrace more of my own sovereignty.

As I see it, if I really am my own HS, then at some point I need to start acting more like it...and accepting more of it in this incarnation. If I turn over all my decision-making in a complete surrender to a "higher" being (even if it is ultimately me), then I'm not fully honoring or respecting my own power in "The Now".

Does that even make sense?

It's hard to explain it without sounding egotistical...but I've been trying not to entirely disregard ego. I think it's very important to find a proper balance between ego and "non-ego" (if that's even a word). In this way, Unity Consciousness is respected and appreciated--and Individual Consciousness as well. I somehow feel that BOTH are equally important to Source/Spirit.

Reactions: Krena and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am fearful of the idea of surrender b/c what if that means I become a puppet on a string? I think it is important to know who you are surrendering to.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I almost agree with both you guys. I don't think the concept of surrender really means handing controll of your life to some other "entity" even if it is your HS. I'm rather thinking it's more like OK I've gone as far as I can with my current skill set now the Universe can guide me, point me in the right direction and I will apply what I know plus what I'm gonna learn to a new role and direction. I really don't think that I'm gonna relinquish controll over what I do and say. I will still be Joe the clown however maybe more focused on a different rule set and maybe new circumstances. Much like moving to a new dept at work, say. I'll add more to this later as I ponder it and have more time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)