The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé (brand new movie by Dr. Steven Greer) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Not yet watched it but could be interesting.

Extra info added by Laron:
Description: Learn the truth from the Father of the Real Disclosure Project.

This documentary is Dr. Greer’s answer to the current government and media disinformation campaign promoting 3 big lies:

1. We do not know what these UAPs/ UFOs are. WE DO.
2. Humans cannot make craft that can manoeuvre like UFOs. WE CAN and WE DO.
3. The UFOs are a threat. THEY ARE NOT. Share this film widely for FREE if it is in its entirety and is not commercialized or monetized. (If you wish to use it in another way please contact: [email protected])

Other Streaming and Download options can be found at: https://linktr.ee/TheCosmicHoax

Links added 12/21/21 by Linda - all working in the US as of this date.

youtube

archive.org

bitchute

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just finished watching and was going to put it on the UFO thread, but I'll post a link to this thread instead. It includes a lot of his other materials, along with some new items - all reworked into one program and is good. No woo in sight- just the hard facts. Perfect for the people around me, who do believe they are real, but might not know all the background info. The photo from the 1920s was a surprise.

• I agree
Reactions: June
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wanted to watch it. Now I can't or won't. At least not on YT but I'm sure it will be elsewhere.

YT has blocked it in an 'interesting' way I have not seen before. You are forced to log in (which would not yet be a problem as I even have 'a few' YT accounts) but then verify your age with a credit card. Okay. :fp

WTAF???

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just found it still on YT on my favourite alternative Website NuoViso and their brother channel ExoMagazinTV. It is actually the English version just with German subtitles, so whoever here wants to view it on YT still can. Just asking myself how long it will stay there.

Btw, you can still read the YT comments on both pages and they are very 'mixed'. But interesting to read all the very 'different' viewpoints on what is shown here by Greer.

Update edit: ok only now discovered above Laron's edit with that hub page showing links where you can view it: https://linktr.ee/TheCosmicHoax

Still interesting to witness how f***ed up YT has become.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
YT has blocked it in an 'interesting' way I have not seen before
checked from here and got the same -

this video may be inappropriate for some viewers

the alternative link worked just fine for me, thanks

Antonia

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 9, 2017
Interesting film ...
The link has been removed.
How can one view or share?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Interesting film ...
The link has been removed.
How can one view or share?
added three more links to the original post

• Winner
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)