Article The Chernobyl Disaster, Earth Changes and Radioactive Pollution (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I’m about two thirds through the second episode of Chernobyl, a USA/UK HBO produced five episode drama, based on the 1986 explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Russia, which ended up being one of the world's worst man-made catastrophes.

chernobyl hbo.jpg

I’m enjoying the show so far. The reasons why I bring this to people’s attention is because of its educational value and which leads you to wonder what would occur if the Earth decided to chant one more time, as I once put it in a poem I wrote about the 1883 Krakatoa eruption, or in other words, send a few large tsunamis around that could end up creating a problem for nuclear reactors, such as a meltdown.

Chernobyl does an excellent job at not only portraying what occurred — with a great supporting cast including Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård and Emily Watson — which was rather amazing in terms of the Science around the disaster, but also reveals secrets kept from the public, and showcases the moral dilemmas many went through.

Only three of five episodes have come out so far, yet after forty two thousand votes, it’s got a score of 9.7 out of 10. Higher than Game of Thrones, which is sitting at 9.4 after one and a half million votes. It’s coming up as number one on the highest rated shows ever released for IDB ratings. Of course, it’s early days and will likely slip down the ladder.

rated.jpg

We all can do with some entertainment, and Chernobyl is a good choice for a history drama. Heroes are born through their actions, whether they know it or not, as many situations run their course.

One thing that came to mind in a recent scene, was how concerned ETs have been, and still are, with what we get up to with nuclear technology. While it’s a well-known situation in published UFO books, Steven Greer brought up the topic again of crafts being seen that also disabled nuclear weapons and tests at US bases, in his 2017 book, Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret. (It’s also available as a documentary on Netflix.)

Many of us know that in one timeline the Earth’s consciousness has made the decision to move forward with a series of large earth changes, to help cleanse the planet because not enough people have/had/are growing and raising their vibration high enough (in other words, not waking up and changing their ego based ways). This has been picked up by many sources that tap into the other side, not just in recent years, but hundreds and possibly thousands of years ago, such as Nostradamus’ predictions.

I’ve had this come through with a number of past life regression clients (QHHT) over the years, even one recently, who’ve seen the larger earth changes occur. My feeling lately is that there are timelines that are floating around and nothing is set in stone for each of our personal realities, as of this moment. Just because someone in my timeline has it appear, doesn’t mean it will come to pass for me.

I encourage an ongoing discussion in the replies about this situation below, and feel free to share any sources you’ve come across that may relate to the thread topic and all that I’ve brought up.

Here is one example. Steven Jones, the husband of a friend of mine, Tai, who’s also a QHHT practitioner in England, performed a QHHT session which talked about the situation briefly, of how the ETs are stopping us, and monitoring the use of nuclear weapons: Earth Guardians & Higher Self | A QHHT Session By Steven Jones. Another example is one of the older QHHT sessions I conducted with Lai, where a future experience on Earth came up after a radiation based disaster, and basically an extinction level event, where afterwards the planet needed help to heal, including the regrowth of life and consciousness: Multiverse, Grid Consciousness, In-Between, Karma & More | The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 2.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We might have a large-ranging radioactive catastrophy soon although it will be caused not by Gaia but rather by a man-made destructive war if the Trump Regime especially with the evil duo Pompeo&Bolton at the helm go further down their route they seem to be on now.

I know it was similar with North Korea a while ago and then simmered down but this time it seems more serious. I am afraid for the Iranian population being nuked soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Alain and Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Sounds interesting but I don't have HBO or Netflix. :(

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Over here we don't have HBO, but have a streaming service, neontv.co.nz, that has purchased the licence to play the show.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Chernobyl does an excellent job at not only portraying what occurred (...)
Maybe not exactly according to this more critical article from a Russian point of view.

However, accuracy is always the problem with 'historicity' in tv dramas. It is maybe impossible anyway. Is Vikings or any medieval or a WW2 movie 'historical'? Despite some used elements (clothing, pivotal events, some persons (although some are rather mystical), weapons, etc) it is often not with certainty displaying what really happened or how life was back then.

We should always be wary before using the term 'historical' at least if we want to apply accuracy. There is also often too many viewpoints involved. E.g. in wars we all know that history is written by the victorious and also used for propaganda purposes.

Here's the article:

Building film sets out of old Soviet buildings is easier than understanding the people who inhabited them – and the hit HBO show doesn’t grasp either why the nuclear accident was allowed to happen, nor the heroism that followed.
Authenticity is not an essential virtue even for a docudrama, but it has been one of the main selling points of Chernobyl, the five-part mini-series that is currently the highest-ever rated TV program on film database IMDB.
(...)
And this is important. The reason Chernobyl struck the USSR so deeply wasn’t just the invisible terror of radiation, but how every stage of the catastrophe – from the flawed reactor design, to its shoddy construction, the carelessness and obstinacy of its staff, the cover-up afterwards, and the human cost – perfectly embodied the pathological deficiencies of a soon-to-collapse Communist order. April 26, 1986 was a systemic disaster, the harbinger of seismic change. But there are no Soviet people in Chernobyl – and I am not talking about the British accents.

Mazin’s party officials are more like sullen gangsters protecting their own patch – they bully, shout, laugh ostentatiously, and bang their fists on the table. Stellan Skarsgard’s senior cabinet minister threatens to throw Jared Harris’s renowned academic off a helicopter, then to shoot him, but the conversation is as implausible as it would be if it were shown between Vice President George H.W. Bush and physicist Richard Feynman, to pick two contemporaries.

In real life, it was a disaster of consummate elite bureaucrats, who spoke to each other in a mix of déclassé party jargon and that matter-of-fact Russian frankness. The shortcomings of these people, almost all of whom thought they were doing the right thing, was not cartoonish villainy – but a callous sense of careerist self-preservation, a distancing from human suffering, wrong priorities, and an unwillingness to challenge the system. And in skilful hands the chilliness of the Soviet apparatchik could have been every bit as sinister and tragic as the scenery-chewing on display.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And there is more 'justified' criticism ...

Likewise, I also wonder all the time why there seem to be no ETs in there. StarTrek does have them. StarWars too.

O.OO_o

• Informative
Reactions: Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
We might have a large-ranging radioactive catastrophy soon although it will be caused not by Gaia but rather by a man-made destructive war if the Trump Regime especially with the evil duo Pompeo&Bolton at the helm go further down their route they seem to be on now.

I know it was similar with North Korea a while ago and then simmered down but this time it seems more serious. I am afraid for the Iranian population being nuked soon.
one thing also a bit difficult to understand is the multiple game they play at that level

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Came across this article earlier:

Chernobyl writer urges Instagram tourists to 'respect' nuclear disaster site​
"The writer of the acclaimed HBO drama series Chernobyl has spoken out about the proliferation of lewd and inappropriate selfies taken by tourists visiting the nuclear disaster site in Ukraine.​
Since the five-part miniseries about the 1986 catastrophe at the former Soviet Union power plant began airing in May, tourism at the site has reportedly increased by 30–40%. Social media influencers visiting the site have been subject to criticism in recent days for using renewed interest in the disaster to stage glamour shots for their Instagram accounts.​
Posts from the plant on social media include one showing a woman with a hazmat suit undone to reveal a G-string."​

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I saw this article about the changes and return of wildlife to formally heavily contaminated areas.
nice article that is spot on. One of the worst human disasters turns out to be a gift for nature.

Humans are thus apparently worse than radiation. o_Oo_O
But to be honest: in most area's of the exclusion zone the radiation isn't that high anymore so the health effects will be limited.
I hope they keep the exclusion zone and keep the people out to act as a wild reserve and out of respect/as a reminder for the disaster.

this also proves that the only thing that nature needs to flourish is the ABSENCE of people.
This can be a good subject to discuss with hunters and people in nature preservation as they think people need to do things to nature to keep it healthy.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Since the five-part miniseries about the 1986 catastrophe at the former Soviet Union power plant began airing in May, tourism at the site has reportedly increased by 30–40%. Social media influencers visiting the site have been subject to criticism in recent days for using renewed interest in the disaster to stage glamour shots for their Instagram accounts.Posts from the plant on social media include one showing a woman with a hazmat suit undone to reveal a G-string."
I'm getting more and more disgusted with this narcissistic self-obsessed social-media selfie society. Aren't they all insane? I mean really. Really.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
How many of you can remember exactly what you were doing on that day, 26th April 1986? I can. I was 26 years old, and I was renting 5 acres of land with a house on it (still within the city limits of my city). I was hand-planting garlic over about one acre. Making a hole and popping a garlic clove in. I had some flight of fancy that I could make money by planting garlic. I had the radio on out on the block, and when the news came over the airwaves, I just doubled over and the word No, No, erupted again and again out of my very body and soul.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I remembering talking to friends about it when the news came out.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I thought this was good. There's about 20 images to cycle through.

Last edited:
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I'm getting more and more disgusted with this narcissistic self-obsessed social-media selfie society. Aren't they all insane? I mean really. Really.
i nerver understood this selfie trend. nonesense for me, an arm can be used for good or bad such ist social media

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
How many of you can remember exactly what you were doing on that day, 26th April 1986? I can. I was 26 years old, and I was renting 5 acres of land with a house on it (still within the city limits of my city). I was hand-planting garlic over about one acre. Making a hole and popping a garlic clove in. I had some flight of fancy that I could make money by planting garlic. I had the radio on out on the block, and when the news came over the airwaves, I just doubled over and the word No, No, erupted again and again out of my very body and soul.
the day it arrived i was on a "kiermes" so out in the air, perhaps this is a reason of my thin hair i was not even 2 years at that moment

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)