The CHANI Project and the Fuse Year (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a full article I spent a lot of time researching and writing which I posted back in May 2014 on transients.info here. While still relevant, it's just the timing has been hard to get our heads around (as back then, I thought that 2014 was the fuse year, as you will see). Note that the source of this information is said to be a method of channeling via the use of a computerised technological system which opened up a connection to an entity, or human, on a parallel Earth which is much more advanced. Hadron Collider technology may be tied into this method of channeling, based on my research, but I didn’t state that in the article.

The series of predictions below were provided by the Entity between 1994 and 1999 and hand picked by Acolyte out of many other predictions which were made. The Entity was an advanced human in a parallel timeline to ours, on a parallel Earth, which was said to have been contacted through an underground CERN based facility in Africa.

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
sharon will dimise be4 15 may
mandela will dimise be4 15 may
thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
japan warring thing will commenceing before 15 may secretly
oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore after 15 may
old bush will very sick be4 15 may
cheney will dimise be4 15 june
obama accident before 27 aperil
big sicknes be4 15 may
very moving earth on 17 aperils
oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"​

Based upon certain factors, the exact year could not be provided by the entity in relation to all the predictions, but as you can see, quite a few of those forecasts above have now been fulfilled and it is my opinion that the year 2014 is the 'Fuse Year", which is a label given by the entity that I will soon explain about in more detail.

clock.jpg
In relation to the timing, I do take into consideration my theory on time manipulation possibly impacting a few of the dates above, as well as the possibility that certain predictions simply will not occur based upon a number of factors including the actions of a group out there which are said to have impacted and stopped certain events from occurring for the purpose of delaying the shift. (As discussed in more detail in the 3rd QHHT session with Lai) We also have to understand that freewill is at play as well. Note that the access that those involved had with the entity in relation to the information discussed, was only between 1994 and 1999.

I do however connect the Fuse year as the time period most likely relating to the upcoming shift in conciousness, aka The Event / Global Coastal Event / The Gathering.

The Fuse Year and the Sonic Boom

One of the purposes of those working on the CHANI Project in relation to the forecasts and predictions that came through the entity, was to determine when the Fuse Year was to occur, as all the predictions coming through from the entity were based upon, before, and after, the date of the 15th of May. They wanted to calculate what year the 15th of May applied to for this reason.

The Fuse Year is the year that the entity first made contact in the timeline where the entity existed. The date for this moment of contact was the 15th of May. This date applies to both the source and the origin, so it was actually the 15th of May here, back in 1994 when the first contact was made.

“yor future is now time catch up
on yor line time now the future canot get beter it go worse from here
yor line time hold is over dark catch up with lite it only go worse now
only spirit and unerstanings of spirit can get beter now
prepare yor mind body spirit
body go worse
mind go worse
only spirit go beter now ok”
With the above information from the entity which was focused on the Fuse Year, I quote Acolyte who was responsible for releasing all this information to the public. Here is his explanations based on his knowledge of the material,

'Body” refers to the assumption that we will be subjected to new illnesses, physical stress and all kinds of new ailments, whether it be wars, famines, plagues or whatever.

Mind” refers to the assumption that our focus on the things that matter will be distracted by and with useless issues and distractions on a global scale like wars etc. Attention will be placed on things that actually make us more stupid or dumb-downed. A “Devolution” if you will.

Dark/Light” is not a reference to evil vs good, love vs power, lightworkers or any new age topics. It refers to what is needed for the Complete Fulfilment of our Human Experience in body, mind and spirit (soul) – both good & bad.' There were interesting discussions between the Researchers and the Entity on this issue. The Entity frequently mentioned that the Dark has to catch up to the Light in the Fuse Year to apparently restore a universal balance. According to the Entity the Universe commands that neither the Dark nor Light get too far ahead. The Entity said that we’ve had our run of good/light and that it is unfortunately, time for the dark to catch up, to once again bring equilibrium to our parallel time line and Space (The Reset or “0000” if you will).

The Entity said that those of us, who are able to experience the fuse when it occurs, have the choice to jump to the timeline of the Entity, which is a parallel Earth. Based on some of the predictions that came through, there was concern that there would be upcoming events of a catastrophic nature, so the choice for people to do this may be based upon them wanting not to experience any calamities.

Interestingly, the Entity said that of all our species on Earth, it is Dolphins that will make the most use of this opportunity to move between the parallel Earth's. It was also said that not only awakened beings on Earth would experience the merge but all awakened beings in our parallel solar system. By awakened, this of course would be the vibrating frequency of the being in question, based upon their spiritual progression.

During the Fuse Year, the timeline at the source of the communications and where the Entity resides, based on the information from the Entity, is said to collide with our timeline. Once this collision of a sorts has occurred, there is a short period of time where we would share the same location or time space, but then later on separate once again from that merge.

Acolyte said that beginning around the 15th of May of the Fuse Year, a very small segment of the Human populace would start to experience some unusual things.

'First, a subtle change in how they experience time;
Secondly, an awareness of a duality in their perception of time and space.
Thirdly a sudden rush or speeding up of time and
Lastly a sense of detachment from time when the timelines separate.
'

Acolyte said that this “awareness” would range from over a period of anything from one week to two months to just before a cosmic sonic boom would impact Earth. Additionally, Acolyte said that apart from the knowingness that a definite change in time and space has occurred, people may be aware, see, sense or experience all or some of the following;

• An enhanced visual spectrum awareness. Whether this will be a physical or spiritual (Third Eye) enhancement I’m not totally sure. In any event they will be able to see beings and places on the other parallel Earth and be able interact with them and consciously traverse/visit other places on the parallel Earth. Visually I’m not sure if these beings or places will appear like apparitions or mirages. The Entity did make it clear that they will be acutely aware of a second Sun, their Sun and ours, and only one Moon as their earth moon was destroyed. The Researchers did ask if there would be double/twin or connected beings and the Entity said their timeline doesn’t share them because both our timelines will be in the present during the merge, so there is no chance of you meeting up with yourself during this merge.
  • A telepathic enhancement very similar to what was described in the note section of the Nexus magazine article.
  • A feeling of being in a twilight zone. An awake while sleeping feeling/experience.
  • An urge to change your diet. The taste and smell of certain foods will change during the merge.
  • A need to be near an ocean or large body of water during the period of the merge. For some reason water, especially the smell and sound of moving water, will be very comforting to those during the merge. They will feel an increased connection with the oceans.
  • A need to be more alone and secluded to experience the merge to its full potential.
  • There will be some type of knowledge download and sharing resulting in a knowingness of things you didn’t know before.

ste2.png
The giant star Zeta Ophiuchi is moving rapidly enough through a cloud of dust to raise a shock wave – a stellar sonic boom. - NASA

In relation to the Cosmic Sonic Boom, I have done a lot of research into the material that the Entity came up with, describing this specific event, to try and work out what this may relate to. I came to the conclusion, that at this point in time, the most likely relation would be Gas Cloud G2, which I have been covering through various articles on this site for quite a while now. Based upon the tidal stripping theory by Paul LaViolette, if a star exists within the G2 Cloud, it could get pulled in at anytime over the next four months or so and produce a stellar wave. In other words, a cosmic sonic boom. Because of the proximity of Cloud G2, this would likely fulfil the conditions of the Entities data surrounding the subject, but, I admit, there are inconsistencies with the information the Entity provided in relation to the Cosmic Sonic Boom and Gas Cloud G2.

You can find more information about the Cosmic Sonic Boom on the CHANI Forum within this thread. To find the latest update on the status of Gas Cloud G2 and its proximity to the Galactic Core, check this article.

Earlier it was mentioned that only awakened beings would be included and experience various aspects of this situation. The Entity explained that there are those beings who have obtained a “passport”, based upon either their many timelines lived and or secondly those who have offered and sacrificed their timeline experience to facilitate, enhance and influence this timeline experience for others. It was said that Dolphins have played a prominent role in this. It also said that those that are prepared in body, mind and spirit will somehow be more “in tune” with these changes than the rest of us.

I also want to include this additional information which Acolyte wrote,

'There are obviously some of us who will experience this awareness to some degree albeit not the full awareness like those who are fully in tune. Seeing some of the dream threads here on CHANI {Forum} it’s very possible that these dreams could be an indication of the degree of increased awareness people are feeling. A feeling that something is just not right or that something has to give. A growing intuition and increased sense of expectation. The most positive aspect of all of this is that our spiritual insight will advance and grow ( “only spirit go beter now ok”)

Then there are those, the majority in fact, who will totally be oblivious to these time/space changes and spiritual growth. They will just experience global events in the physical without really knowing why on the inner.'​

This information sounds very familiar doesn't it? Specifically, in relation to all those theories out there based upon the current times relating to the shift in consciousness / new earth / the event / global coastal event / the gathering and so on.

I know a number of people who have been having dreams recently which have involved a passport or a ticket to board a plane or craft of some kind. Based upon the content of these dreams, they have only been partly related to the daily consciousness processing of events, as they have included other details and aspects that show they have more meaning and possible spiritual messages within.

The CHANI Project

Back in June, 2006, Acolyte was called into his station chiefs office. He was passed a box of files containing over twenty thousand pages of written transcripts and in addition to that, there were a few thousand pages of research notes and copies of correspondence between researchers, technicians and scientists from various fields. The information was labelled top secret. (Echelon stamped)

The material passed onto him were from the CHANI Project. CHANI stands for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.

From 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation that Acolyte has named RAND and Associates, had gained access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa, the location of which was top secret at the time. During those years the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe and alternative timeline to us.

Acolyte said that there were other active projects running concurrently to the CHANI project at this facility, such as,

• Space Time Fabrication
  • Simulation by Atom Replacement and Removal
  • Holographic Programming of Dark Matter
  • Manifestation of Quantum Energies
  • Associated String Programming with Ether/Etheric Interaction

One of the researchers had written, within the notes Acolyte received, that the project was ,"an orgasmic interaction between science, theory and spiritual awareness."

In October 1999, technicians at the facility began a series of software and hardware upgrades to all the collider equipment and computer networks. The purpose was to get the system infrastructure Y2K compliant. It was soon apparent that the Y2K-compliant upgrades had a direct effect on the CHANI research project and on the 14th of November 1999, contact with the Entity, which for five years was continuous and constant on a daily basis, was lost as a result of these upgrades. Months were spent trying to re-establish contact and in April 2000, the research part of project CHANI came to an end.

The channelling method to access the entity within CHANI did not involve a human "channeller". They therefore eliminated the mind filtering issues that can arise through a human channel. Such examples that can get in the way of clear information when a human is channelling are emotions, psychological trauma, personality, conditioning, belief systems, and interference from the subconscious mind in general. The imaginative ability of human input was effectively removed from the calculations and results.

It was said to be a pure, directed and dedicated channel because of the set-up they had in place. The mechanics of how the data and information was captured, displayed and reproduced using the CHANI device is classified. The researchers established contact with only one entity and that entity was verified to them in ways and methods that are still highly classified as well.

The Entity

Originally before contact was ever made, the researchers identified a peculiar data string appearing on the interface around the 4th of February of 1994. The data string was only intermittent at first and wasn't the same amount of data measured every time but the 'source origin' was the same. From this they deduced that the data source wasn't just a constant 'static' signal transmission, like a beacon, but a possible 'live' communication signal.

They started off with only the 'sound' holographic part of it and then programmed this anomaly into the holographic model or 'light' part. Once they had both the 'sound' and 'light' vectored into the model/device, they had a constant "portal/channel" which was then open. Other technologies were then introduced into this set-up to enable the connection to the Entity. Around the 18th of April 1994, for a few weeks the researches were only able to receive & record, they couldn't reply just yet. On the 15th of May 1994 the first official two way contact and interaction was made after programmers and other staff were brought in. From then onwards, all contact with the Entity was always on the 15th of May time line, where the Entity resided.

It was explained that the Entity was similar to a student, even though humans in that timeline were more advanced spiritually because of a number of factors that were different in comparison to our timeline. He was said to have authority from his elders to interact with those on the CHANI Project.

The Entity explained that his Elders could see that our timeline, existence and the whole solar system was going to cross onto their parallel universe. The Entity also explained that we weren't the only race having this occur, and that they could see other alien races from other planets in our solar system as well, going through the same experience.

They could see that we were somehow 'playing with dark and portal matters', with the assistance of aliens and alien technology. The result of this was that our whole solar system traversed into "their" universe of visibility and perception. I take this to mean that something else was going on naturally, impacting the universe and all life in it, but as a result of the experiments with the CERN technology, the Entity and its elders were able to see this occurring within our timeline.

"u play cern you make dark matters portal
portal make easy me come yor line time
yes u leaders play dark maters line times colide
u ask yor leaders stop play cern now stop play dark maters ok​

The above is a quote from the Entity. Based on what is said, it sounds like the connection that was established to the Entity was a lot easier to create because of humans in our time line using CERN technology, which created some kind of portal. It's possible that the CERN facility involved with this was the one in Africa.

"yes yor leaders make war 2 distract real problem colide time and other planr come soon
but elders say yor leaders make many skip dates with cern thing
elders worry 4 they not understan why yor leaders want skip dates test

yor leaders get desperat want escape try use cern but make things worsening" (in regards to cosmic sonic boom) but not sure yor leaders try haarp only make earth angry"​

With relation to the mention of leaders escaping, it makes me wonder if this relates at all to the shift in consciousness and the cabal/pirates/dark forces trying to use CERN technology to slow down the shift it self. As you can see above, this seems to fit right into recent information I have discussed within my own articles.

You may be wondering why the language the Entity used was basic and possibly childlike. I quote Acolyte, 'This simple flow of words, structure, spelling and positioning spoke so directly to the reader's being. It was instructive, guiding and informative, but most noteworthy was its pleasantly gentle and soothing manner on your ear, heart and mind. It was baby talk for adults. The simplicity and ease with which the Entity managed to explain and get difficult and controversial subjects across had a definite lingering quality. I experienced this on a number of occasions when some thoughts would linger for days, my subconscious actively contemplating the information somewhere in the back of my mind. I'm sure that all the researchers on CHANI shared this experience.'

God Like Productions

The purpose of Acolyte becoming involved is a story in it self, but I will just touch on this briefly. After receiving that box full of transcribed material, he was tasked with visiting the forum God Like Productions and releasing the information to the public based on a specific process. The general purpose of doing this was said to measure and research public reaction to such information which the CHANI Entity had revealed.

This in turn would help them decide when they could come out, in a full disclosure manner, as they thought at one stage in the future, public interaction would become necessary based on the information they were withholding.

The 'me tel u now' thread was posted on March the 15th, 2008 on God Like Productions. This thread consisted of various data received from the Entity, within the twenty thousand transcribed pages of questions and answers. You can find that thread here,
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520517/pg1

Some Wisdom from the Entity

On how we think, read and interpret:
"write lanuage cause bad things 4 yor human history hold u back
beter draw pictures like sumar
beter write image like egyptian
write lanuage tel u what to think not how to think not good thing 4 mind
picture tel u how to think must use mind to read picture good thing 4 mind
picture u remember 4 ever write lanuage u forget soon not think anymore"
"the reason sumaria write in picture is they want last generation u to unerstan 2000 years later ok
if they rite data on disk u not able deciferings disk 4 u not have same reading device 2 read their data 2000 year later
sumaria write on stone to survive al yor teknology ok and alow u to stil unerstan 2000 years later simple ok"​

The Entity explains free will:
"me ask elders about explain frewil beter
elders say me explain like this
god give u eg
eg is there eg already created eg exist
u use frewil decide what do about eg
u can make choice boil eg eat eg
u can make choice bake eg eat eg
u can make choice u leve eg but eg get roten but eg stil there
u can make choice u not eat other animal so u throw eg away eg get roten somewere else but eg stil exist u wil smel eg eventualy
eventualy u must decide and deal with eg
time colide is like eg
god make time colide
time colide is there time colide already created time colide exist
eventualy u must decide what u want do with time colide and deal with it
u can not change what god created but with frewil u must decide what u do with time colide ok
me say eat eg because eg good for u b4 get roten then eg very bad 4 u"​

On the law of attraction:
"me try xplain this beter
u r god in yor universe
but u not god in gods universe
u need unerstan this
u can only be god in yor own universe
u can not be god in gods universe ok
u not in yor own universe yet ok
u keep on belive u get yor own universe
this take many line times lived then u get yor own universe you play god
now u just belive u part god universe only
eventual u create yor universe by belive
but 4 now u r god in training ok""

what u think u create
what u create by thinkings play very big role yes ok"​

Comments by the Entity on the spiritual evolution of aliens/extraterrestrials and ascension (some specifics remains classified):
"they r many evolved fisical but not many evolve spiritul
u human have evolve more spritual then them
but they want hold on their wise teknology
their god is their teknology"

"me unerstan yor acension asking wordings
me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok"

"we won war with reptile our line time long ago we evolve then
reptile yor line time keep u back u can not grow"

"we kil many dragons many line times 1 long ago
stil dragons left in holow ground yor line time 1 yes"

"earth not solid
me not know al theory things
dragon like beings live holow ground stil
they good now
they very wise now
they peaceful like dolphin now"

"me not know al these things
even stranger beings exist other line times
beings evolving al line times always never stop"

"we can speek to al creature who have mind 2 understan ok"​

The Dolphins

The CHANI Project spanned a lot of topics through its released information, which a lot of can be found through the CHANI Forum here. I have always had a strong affinity to Dolphins. This information below I find fascinating and I wanted to dedicate a section to it. The Entity was said to refer to Dolphins and mentioned their importance on a number of occasions.

dolphins-2.jpg
Source
The Dolphins of the Earth somehow gave balance to certain vibrations within the Earth's energy system. There was some specific information around the aspect of vibrations and that relation to the Dolphins but Acolyte has said that this information was classified and not cleared by Echelon for release. Acolyte said that we should keep an eye on Dolphin behavior and any events involving dolphins. 'Their behavior heralds events and Earth changes', he said.

"this planet first al water
then ground comes
dolfin decideing to walk ground your planet
many wars happen
then dolfin evolv remember water glory
dolfin then go back and swim water glory
dolfin most clever on this planet line time "
"seawater has residu from dolfin comunication
dolfin sqeek cause vibration of seawater to becom becon and balance energy
dolfin more advanse than human this planet line time
u must study dolfin"

"dolfin always love al creature with god esense even human
dolfin unerstan freedom of god esense many life time this line time
dolfin keep your earth balance
dolfin protect al planet and al creature on earth with god esense
now human kil 2 many dolfin be4 time we want rescu dolfin bring them our planet share
dolfin agree come our line time 15 may we prepare place"

"many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics balance yor planet and make yor suferings les
very very big sufering coming and dolfin can not stop this even they try be brave but not enough
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again"

"yes sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature earth
dolfin sound cause synaps make beter contact in brain make miracel hapen
dolfin balanse harmonics of earth vortex ok"

"many being live deep oceon and holow earth can give u human answer and helpings
when u unerstand oceon u wil unerstan how cosmic travelings work easy ok
oceon have same compositing than space same element ok
u unerstan salt and water and magnet u wil unerstan life and everything living"

"helo
me tel u watch sun
me tel u watch dolfin
me tel u watch cern
me tel u watch pope
me tel u watch moving earth
cee wat yor sun is doing
cee wat yor dolfin is doing
cee wat cern is doing
cee wat pope is doing and saying
cee wat moving is doing and why
ask yor leaders
yor leaders prepare
u stil not prepare why
0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now"​

Conclusion

I am sure you found that fascinating, especially when taking into consideration this information and comparing it with the information existing out there with the various theories around the shift in consciousness. I personally find a lot of truths being told throughout the data that was supplied, and I don't mean the predictions, but the actual data answering the various questions about our existence.

What does all of this really mean? Again, this to me is an angle looking in through a facet, at the same exact event, that all other sources are looking in at.

I did find some confusion here though, as I have not run into any other information that has said that some of us could move to another earth that was simply in a different timeline to ours. This may be a coincidence and simply part of the process going on. There is of course the Dolores Cannon New Earth theory, but, that New Earth is not a parallel Earth to our Earth, that New Earth is in a higher vibrational based existence, with its own conditions and vibrational laws based upon the frequency it sits in. The only inhabitants of such a place, I would suspect, would be those who have already moved onto there from this Earth and from this timeline.

But anything is possible here as I tend to find that we have a few blocks in calculating, accepting and understanding information, based upon our limitations as human beings, and based upon our current spiritual evolution on a global consciousness based scale. So it's possible that all of these theories out there, including the CHANI Project information, is equally valid depending on the many factors involved and our own perceptions and spiritual progression as souls in this moment.

Throughout my articles I provide hints in certain directions, and I purposefully don't go into detail on some of those directions for good reason. I have done that again a few times within this one. I leave it up to the reader to take all this information in, and based on their knowledge, work out a few conclusions on their own.

I think that this information is quite helpful with regards to helping us understand these times that little bit more, and what may be up ahead for us this year, which may just be the Fuse Year.

Sources
http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
http://chani.invisionzone.com/
New Members - How To Surf CHANI (Forum)

About the Author
Editor of transients.info, Laron is a writer, healing facilitator, poet and spiritual teacher from New Zealand. A strong passion of his is to expand the consciousness of others through sharing information. Science tells us that we are all creating what we see as the observer — we are all creating our own truths within every moment. While being a bit of a bookworm, Laron also has a Diploma in Energetic Healing, is a Dolores Cannon trained QHHT Practitioner, Reiki Master, trained Crystal Healer and Tarot reader. You can find Laron on Facebook.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs. You're allowed to share this article for non commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents and you must give appropriate credit. You must also include this licence information, if shared in full.

Last edited:

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Here is a full article I spent a lot of time researching and writing which I posted back in May 2014 on transients.info here. While still relevant, it's just the timing has been hard to get our heads around (as back then, I thought that 2014 was the fuse year, as you will see). Note that the source of this information is said to be a method of channeling via the use of a computerised technological system which opened up a connection to an entity, or human, on a parallel Earth which is much more advanced. Hadron Collider technology may be tied into this method of channeling, based on my research, but I didn’t state that in the article.

The series of predictions below were provided by the Entity between 1994 and 1999 and hand picked by Acolyte out of many other predictions which were made. The Entity was an advanced human in a parallel timeline to ours, on a parallel Earth, which was said to have been contacted through an underground CERN based facility in Africa.

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
big sicknes be4 15 may
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"​

Based upon certain factors, the exact year could not be provided by the entity in relation to all the predictions, but as you can see, quite a few of those forecasts above have now been fulfilled and it is my opinion that the year 2014 is the 'Fuse Year", which is a label given by the entity that I will soon explain about in more detail.

In relation to the timing, I do take into consideration my theory on time manipulation possibly impacting a few of the dates above, as well as the possibility that certain predictions simply will not occur based upon a number of factors including the actions of a group out there which are said to have impacted and stopped certain events from occurring for the purpose of delaying the shift. (As discussed in more detail in the 3rd QHHT session with Lai) We also have to understand that freewill is at play as well. Note that the access that those involved had with the entity in relation to the information discussed, was only between 1994 and 1999.

I do however connect the Fuse year as the time period most likely relating to the upcoming shift in conciousness, aka The Event / Global Coastal Event / The Gathering.

The Fuse Year and the Sonic Boom

One of the purposes of those working on the CHANI Project in relation to the forecasts and predictions that came through the entity, was to determine when the Fuse Year was to occur, as all the predictions coming through from the entity were based upon, before, and after, the date of the 15th of May. They wanted to calculate what year the 15th of May applied to for this reason.

The Fuse Year is the year that the entity first made contact in the timeline where the entity existed. The date for this moment of contact was the 15th of May. This date applies to both the source and the origin, so it was actually the 15th of May here, back in 1994 when the first contact was made.

“yor future is now time catch up
on yor line time now the future canot get beter it go worse from here
yor line time hold is over dark catch up with lite it only go worse now
only spirit and unerstanings of spirit can get beter now
prepare yor mind body spirit
body go worse
mind go worse
only spirit go beter now ok”
With the above information from the entity which was focused on the Fuse Year, I quote Acolyte who was responsible for releasing all this information to the public. Here is his explanations based on his knowledge of the material,

'Body” refers to the assumption that we will be subjected to new illnesses, physical stress and all kinds of new ailments, whether it be wars, famines, plagues or whatever.

Mind” refers to the assumption that our focus on the things that matter will be distracted by and with useless issues and distractions on a global scale like wars etc. Attention will be placed on things that actually make us more stupid or dumb-downed. A “Devolution” if you will.

Dark/Light” is not a reference to evil vs good, love vs power, lightworkers or any new age topics. It refers to what is needed for the Complete Fulfilment of our Human Experience in body, mind and spirit (soul) – both good & bad.' There were interesting discussions between the Researchers and the Entity on this issue. The Entity frequently mentioned that the Dark has to catch up to the Light in the Fuse Year to apparently restore a universal balance. According to the Entity the Universe commands that neither the Dark nor Light get too far ahead. The Entity said that we’ve had our run of good/light and that it is unfortunately, time for the dark to catch up, to once again bring equilibrium to our parallel time line and Space (The Reset or “0000” if you will).

The Entity said that those of us, who are able to experience the fuse when it occurs, have the choice to jump to the timeline of the Entity, which is a parallel Earth. Based on some of the predictions that came through, there was concern that there would be upcoming events of a catastrophic nature, so the choice for people to do this may be based upon them wanting not to experience any calamities.

Interestingly, the Entity said that of all our species on Earth, it is Dolphins that will make the most use of this opportunity to move between the parallel Earth's. It was also said that not only awakened beings on Earth would experience the merge but all awakened beings in our parallel solar system. By awakened, this of course would be the vibrating frequency of the being in question, based upon their spiritual progression.

During the Fuse Year, the timeline at the source of the communications and where the Entity resides, based on the information from the Entity, is said to collide with our timeline. Once this collision of a sorts has occurred, there is a short period of time where we would share the same location or time space, but then later on separate once again from that merge.

Acolyte said that beginning around the 15th of May of the Fuse Year, a very small segment of the Human populace would start to experience some unusual things.

Lastly a sense of detachment from time when the timelines separate.
'

Acolyte said that this “awareness” would range from over a period of anything from one week to two months to just before a cosmic sonic boom would impact Earth. Additionally, Acolyte said that apart from the knowingness that a definite change in time and space has occurred, people may be aware, see, sense or experience all or some of the following;

• An enhanced visual spectrum awareness. Whether this will be a physical or spiritual (Third Eye) enhancement I’m not totally sure. In any event they will be able to see beings and places on the other parallel Earth and be able interact with them and consciously traverse/visit other places on the parallel Earth. Visually I’m not sure if these beings or places will appear like apparitions or mirages. The Entity did make it clear that they will be acutely aware of a second Sun, their Sun and ours, and only one Moon as their earth moon was destroyed. The Researchers did ask if there would be double/twin or connected beings and the Entity said their timeline doesn’t share them because both our timelines will be in the present during the merge, so there is no chance of you meeting up with yourself during this merge.
  • A telepathic enhancement very similar to what was described in the note section of the Nexus magazine article.
  • A feeling of being in a twilight zone. An awake while sleeping feeling/experience.
  • An urge to change your diet. The taste and smell of certain foods will change during the merge.
  • A need to be near an ocean or large body of water during the period of the merge. For some reason water, especially the smell and sound of moving water, will be very comforting to those during the merge. They will feel an increased connection with the oceans.
  • A need to be more alone and secluded to experience the merge to its full potential.
  • There will be some type of knowledge download and sharing resulting in a knowingness of things you didn’t know before.

The giant star Zeta Ophiuchi is moving rapidly enough through a cloud of dust to raise a shock wave – a stellar sonic boom. - NASA

In relation to the Cosmic Sonic Boom, I have done a lot of research into the material that the Entity came up with, describing this specific event, to try and work out what this may relate to. I came to the conclusion, that at this point in time, the most likely relation would be Gas Cloud G2, which I have been covering through various articles on this site for quite a while now. Based upon the tidal stripping theory by Paul LaViolette, if a star exists within the G2 Cloud, it could get pulled in at anytime over the next four months or so and produce a stellar wave. In other words, a cosmic sonic boom. Because of the proximity of Cloud G2, this would likely fulfil the conditions of the Entities data surrounding the subject, but, I admit, there are inconsistencies with the information the Entity provided in relation to the Cosmic Sonic Boom and Gas Cloud G2.

You can find more information about the Cosmic Sonic Boom on the CHANI Forum within this thread. To find the latest update on the status of Gas Cloud G2 and its proximity to the Galactic Core, check this article.

Earlier it was mentioned that only awakened beings would be included and experience various aspects of this situation. The Entity explained that there are those beings who have obtained a “passport”, based upon either their many timelines lived and or secondly those who have offered and sacrificed their timeline experience to facilitate, enhance and influence this timeline experience for others. It was said that Dolphins have played a prominent role in this. It also said that those that are prepared in body, mind and spirit will somehow be more “in tune” with these changes than the rest of us.

I also want to include this additional information which Acolyte wrote,

'There are obviously some of us who will experience this awareness to some degree albeit not the full awareness like those who are fully in tune. Seeing some of the dream threads here on CHANI {Forum} it’s very possible that these dreams could be an indication of the degree of increased awareness people are feeling. A feeling that something is just not right or that something has to give. A growing intuition and increased sense of expectation. The most positive aspect of all of this is that our spiritual insight will advance and grow ( “only spirit go beter now ok”)

Then there are those, the majority in fact, who will totally be oblivious to these time/space changes and spiritual growth. They will just experience global events in the physical without really knowing why on the inner.'​

This information sounds very familiar doesn't it? Specifically, in relation to all those theories out there based upon the current times relating to the shift in consciousness / new earth / the event / global coastal event / the gathering and so on.

I know a number of people who have been having dreams recently which have involved a passport or a ticket to board a plane or craft of some kind. Based upon the content of these dreams, they have only been partly related to the daily consciousness processing of events, as they have included other details and aspects that show they have more meaning and possible spiritual messages within.

The CHANI Project

Back in June, 2006, Acolyte was called into his station chiefs office. He was passed a box of files containing over twenty thousand pages of written transcripts and in addition to that, there were a few thousand pages of research notes and copies of correspondence between researchers, technicians and scientists from various fields. The information was labelled top secret. (Echelon stamped)

The material passed onto him were from the CHANI Project. CHANI stands for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.

From 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation that Acolyte has named RAND and Associates, had gained access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa, the location of which was top secret at the time. During those years the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe and alternative timeline to us.

Acolyte said that there were other active projects running concurrently to the CHANI project at this facility, such as,

• Space Time Fabrication
  • Simulation by Atom Replacement and Removal
  • Holographic Programming of Dark Matter
  • Manifestation of Quantum Energies
  • Associated String Programming with Ether/Etheric Interaction

One of the researchers had written, within the notes Acolyte received, that the project was ,"an orgasmic interaction between science, theory and spiritual awareness."

In October 1999, technicians at the facility began a series of software and hardware upgrades to all the collider equipment and computer networks. The purpose was to get the system infrastructure Y2K compliant. It was soon apparent that the Y2K-compliant upgrades had a direct effect on the CHANI research project and on the 14th of November 1999, contact with the Entity, which for five years was continuous and constant on a daily basis, was lost as a result of these upgrades. Months were spent trying to re-establish contact and in April 2000, the research part of project CHANI came to an end.

The channelling method to access the entity within CHANI did not involve a human "channeller". They therefore eliminated the mind filtering issues that can arise through a human channel. Such examples that can get in the way of clear information when a human is channelling are emotions, psychological trauma, personality, conditioning, belief systems, and interference from the subconscious mind in general. The imaginative ability of human input was effectively removed from the calculations and results.

It was said to be a pure, directed and dedicated channel because of the set-up they had in place. The mechanics of how the data and information was captured, displayed and reproduced using the CHANI device is classified. The researchers established contact with only one entity and that entity was verified to them in ways and methods that are still highly classified as well.

The Entity

Originally before contact was ever made, the researchers identified a peculiar data string appearing on the interface around the 4th of February of 1994. The data string was only intermittent at first and wasn't the same amount of data measured every time but the 'source origin' was the same. From this they deduced that the data source wasn't just a constant 'static' signal transmission, like a beacon, but a possible 'live' communication signal.

They started off with only the 'sound' holographic part of it and then programmed this anomaly into the holographic model or 'light' part. Once they had both the 'sound' and 'light' vectored into the model/device, they had a constant "portal/channel" which was then open. Other technologies were then introduced into this set-up to enable the connection to the Entity. Around the 18th of April 1994, for a few weeks the researches were only able to receive & record, they couldn't reply just yet. On the 15th of May 1994 the first official two way contact and interaction was made after programmers and other staff were brought in. From then onwards, all contact with the Entity was always on the 15th of May time line, where the Entity resided.

It was explained that the Entity was similar to a student, even though humans in that timeline were more advanced spiritually because of a number of factors that were different in comparison to our timeline. He was said to have authority from his elders to interact with those on the CHANI Project.

The Entity explained that his Elders could see that our timeline, existence and the whole solar system was going to cross onto their parallel universe. The Entity also explained that we weren't the only race having this occur, and that they could see other alien races from other planets in our solar system as well, going through the same experience.

They could see that we were somehow 'playing with dark and portal matters', with the assistance of aliens and alien technology. The result of this was that our whole solar system traversed into "their" universe of visibility and perception. I take this to mean that something else was going on naturally, impacting the universe and all life in it, but as a result of the experiments with the CERN technology, the Entity and its elders were able to see this occurring within our timeline.

"u play cern you make dark matters portal
portal make easy me come yor line time
yes u leaders play dark maters line times colide
u ask yor leaders stop play cern now stop play dark maters ok​

The above is a quote from the Entity. Based on what is said, it sounds like the connection that was established to the Entity was a lot easier to create because of humans in our time line using CERN technology, which created some kind of portal. It's possible that the CERN facility involved with this was the one in Africa.

"yes yor leaders make war 2 distract real problem colide time and other planr come soon
but elders say yor leaders make many skip dates with cern thing
elders worry 4 they not understan why yor leaders want skip dates test

yor leaders get desperat want escape try use cern but make things worsening" (in regards to cosmic sonic boom) but not sure yor leaders try haarp only make earth angry"​

With relation to the mention of leaders escaping, it makes me wonder if this relates at all to the shift in consciousness and the cabal/pirates/dark forces trying to use CERN technology to slow down the shift it self. As you can see above, this seems to fit right into recent information I have discussed within my own articles.

You may be wondering why the language the Entity used was basic and possibly childlike. I quote Acolyte, 'This simple flow of words, structure, spelling and positioning spoke so directly to the reader's being. It was instructive, guiding and informative, but most noteworthy was its pleasantly gentle and soothing manner on your ear, heart and mind. It was baby talk for adults. The simplicity and ease with which the Entity managed to explain and get difficult and controversial subjects across had a definite lingering quality. I experienced this on a number of occasions when some thoughts would linger for days, my subconscious actively contemplating the information somewhere in the back of my mind. I'm sure that all the researchers on CHANI shared this experience.'

God Like Productions

The purpose of Acolyte becoming involved is a story in it self, but I will just touch on this briefly. After receiving that box full of transcribed material, he was tasked with visiting the forum God Like Productions and releasing the information to the public based on a specific process. The general purpose of doing this was said to measure and research public reaction to such information which the CHANI Entity had revealed.

This in turn would help them decide when they could come out, in a full disclosure manner, as they thought at one stage in the future, public interaction would become necessary based on the information they were withholding.

The 'me tel u now' thread was posted on March the 15th, 2008 on God Like Productions. This thread consisted of various data received from the Entity, within the twenty thousand transcribed pages of questions and answers. You can find that thread here,
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520517/pg1

Some Wisdom from the Entity

On how we think, read and interpret:
"write lanuage cause bad things 4 yor human history hold u back
beter draw pictures like sumar
beter write image like egyptian
write lanuage tel u what to think not how to think not good thing 4 mind
picture tel u how to think must use mind to read picture good thing 4 mind
picture u remember 4 ever write lanuage u forget soon not think anymore"
"the reason sumaria write in picture is they want last generation u to unerstan 2000 years later ok
if they rite data on disk u not able deciferings disk 4 u not have same reading device 2 read their data 2000 year later
sumaria write on stone to survive al yor teknology ok and alow u to stil unerstan 2000 years later simple ok"​

The Entity explains free will:
"me ask elders about explain frewil beter
elders say me explain like this
god give u eg
eg is there eg already created eg exist
u use frewil decide what do about eg
u can make choice boil eg eat eg
u can make choice bake eg eat eg
u can make choice u leve eg but eg get roten but eg stil there
u can make choice u not eat other animal so u throw eg away eg get roten somewere else but eg stil exist u wil smel eg eventualy
eventualy u must decide and deal with eg
time colide is like eg
god make time colide
time colide is there time colide already created time colide exist
eventualy u must decide what u want do with time colide and deal with it
u can not change what god created but with frewil u must decide what u do with time colide ok
me say eat eg because eg good for u b4 get roten then eg very bad 4 u"​

On the law of attraction:
"me try xplain this beter
u r god in yor universe
but u not god in gods universe
u need unerstan this
u can only be god in yor own universe
u can not be god in gods universe ok
u not in yor own universe yet ok
u keep on belive u get yor own universe
this take many line times lived then u get yor own universe you play god
now u just belive u part god universe only
eventual u create yor universe by belive
but 4 now u r god in training ok""

what u think u create
what u create by thinkings play very big role yes ok"​

Comments by the Entity on the spiritual evolution of aliens/extraterrestrials and ascension (some specifics remains classified):
"they r many evolved fisical but not many evolve spiritul
u human have evolve more spritual then them
but they want hold on their wise teknology
their god is their teknology"

"me unerstan yor acension asking wordings
me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok"

"we won war with reptile our line time long ago we evolve then
reptile yor line time keep u back u can not grow"

"we kil many dragons many line times 1 long ago
stil dragons left in holow ground yor line time 1 yes"

"earth not solid
me not know al theory things
dragon like beings live holow ground stil
they good now
they very wise now
they peaceful like dolphin now"

"me not know al these things
even stranger beings exist other line times
beings evolving al line times always never stop"

"we can speek to al creature who have mind 2 understan ok"​

The Dolphins

The CHANI Project spanned a lot of topics through its released information, which a lot of can be found through the CHANI Forum here. I have always had a strong affinity to Dolphins. This information below I find fascinating and I wanted to dedicate a section to it. The Entity was said to refer to Dolphins and mentioned their importance on a number of occasions.

The Dolphins of the Earth somehow gave balance to certain vibrations within the Earth's energy system. There was some specific information around the aspect of vibrations and that relation to the Dolphins but Acolyte has said that this information was classified and not cleared by Echelon for release. Acolyte said that we should keep an eye on Dolphin behavior and any events involving dolphins. 'Their behavior heralds events and Earth changes', he said.

"this planet first al water
then ground comes
dolfin decideing to walk ground your planet
many wars happen
then dolfin evolv remember water glory
dolfin then go back and swim water glory
dolfin most clever on this planet line time "
"seawater has residu from dolfin comunication
dolfin sqeek cause vibration of seawater to becom becon and balance energy
dolfin more advanse than human this planet line time
u must study dolfin"

"dolfin always love al creature with god esense even human
dolfin unerstan freedom of god esense many life time this line time
dolfin keep your earth balance
dolfin protect al planet and al creature on earth with god esense
now human kil 2 many dolfin be4 time we want rescu dolfin bring them our planet share
dolfin agree come our line time 15 may we prepare place"

"many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics balance yor planet and make yor suferings les
very very big sufering coming and dolfin can not stop this even they try be brave but not enough
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again"

"yes sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature earth
dolfin sound cause synaps make beter contact in brain make miracel hapen
dolfin balanse harmonics of earth vortex ok"

"many being live deep oceon and holow earth can give u human answer and helpings
when u unerstand oceon u wil unerstan how cosmic travelings work easy ok
oceon have same compositing than space same element ok
u unerstan salt and water and magnet u wil unerstan life and everything living"

"helo
me tel u watch sun
me tel u watch dolfin
me tel u watch cern
me tel u watch pope
me tel u watch moving earth
cee wat yor sun is doing
cee wat yor dolfin is doing
cee wat cern is doing
cee wat pope is doing and saying
cee wat moving is doing and why
ask yor leaders
yor leaders prepare
u stil not prepare why
0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now"​

Conclusion

I am sure you found that fascinating, especially when taking into consideration this information and comparing it with the information existing out there with the various theories around the shift in consciousness. I personally find a lot of truths being told throughout the data that was supplied, and I don't mean the predictions, but the actual data answering the various questions about our existence.

What does all of this really mean? Again, this to me is an angle looking in through a facet, at the same exact event, that all other sources are looking in at.

I did find some confusion here though, as I have not run into any other information that has said that some of us could move to another earth that was simply in a different timeline to ours. This may be a coincidence and simply part of the process going on. There is of course the Dolores Cannon New Earth theory, but, that New Earth is not a parallel Earth to our Earth, that New Earth is in a higher vibrational based existence, with its own conditions and vibrational laws based upon the frequency it sits in. The only inhabitants of such a place, I would suspect, would be those who have already moved onto there from this Earth and from this timeline.

But anything is possible here as I tend to find that we have a few blocks in calculating, accepting and understanding information, based upon our limitations as human beings, and based upon our current spiritual evolution on a global consciousness based scale. So it's possible that all of these theories out there, including the CHANI Project information, is equally valid depending on the many factors involved and our own perceptions and spiritual progression as souls in this moment.

Throughout my articles I provide hints in certain directions, and I purposefully don't go into detail on some of those directions for good reason. I have done that again a few times within this one. I leave it up to the reader to take all this information in, and based on their knowledge, work out a few conclusions on their own.

I think that this information is quite helpful with regards to helping us understand these times that little bit more, and what may be up ahead for us this year, which may just be the Fuse Year.

Sources
http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
http://chani.invisionzone.com/
New Members - How To Surf CHANI (Forum)

About the Author
Editor of transients.info, Laron is a writer, healing facilitator, poet and spiritual teacher from New Zealand. A strong passion of his is to expand the consciousness of others through sharing information. Science tells us that we are all creating what we see as the observer — we are all creating our own truths within every moment. While being a bit of a bookworm, Laron also has a Diploma in Energetic Healing, is a Dolores Cannon trained QHHT Practitioner, Reiki Master, trained Crystal Healer and Tarot reader. You can find Laron on Facebook.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs. You're allowed to share this article for non commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents and you must give appropriate credit. You must also include this licence information, if shared in full.
Wonderful article Laron! Somehow I have missed the whole CHANI aspect....now have new mysteries to explore. And the dolphins, I immediately recalled the "Hitchhikers Guide" line..."so long and thanks for all the fish." Now I wonder if that wasn't a message the writer received and communicated broadly to humanity.

Fuse year=2017???

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've followed the CHANI Project for a long time. I thought 2016 would be the fuse year but May has come and gone. There are so many predictions from CHANI that have happened already. Maybe the fuse year is yet to come.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've followed the CHANI Project for a long time. I thought 2016 would be the fuse year but May has come and gone. There are so many predictions from CHANI that have happened already. Maybe the fuse year is yet to come.
Or perhaps some already occurred in a different timeline...and may not occur in this one at all.

:cool:

Reactions: Laron and Vickie
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just want to bring up a reminder about this passage above:

big sicknes be4 15 may
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Over the past few years, I have had multiple deja vu experiences where I had bits of prescient dreams from years ago manifest themselves. Just like Neo in the "Matrix" series, the dreams don't make any sense until you see the whole "scene" in context.
I mention that as an example of another phenomenon that I have noticed, it is similar to the Mandela effect, except on the "universe" scale.

Because of the multiple timeline jumps we are making, as well as crossing and merging with other timelines briefly, I have noticed that the prophecies,
future visions, etc. - are scrambled and not in chronological order anymore.

This also relates to the Global Coastal Event (GCE) and Clif High's predictions. My intuition tells me that almost all predictions will come to pass, just not
in the order they are in anymore, as all the timelines cross, clash, and eventually merge into one timeline.

And yes, we have moved to a higher-vibration timeline, so the most dire predictions occurred on other timelines and we did not experience them (ex. huge asteroid strike into Earth in 2012, causing the real global coastal cataclysm with megaquakes, megatusnamis, magnetic pole flip, Birkeland currents, and the eternal darkness of dust covering the Earth due to the the asteroid strike - as well as other variations of this prediction).

Since the dates are scrambled, I believe we also have to take the predictions of the CHANI project not in any order - more like a checklist.
Once I made this mental adjustment, most predictions began to make sense. We are still jumping timelines, so the Mandela effects are on "universe" scale, not just localized.

Per CHANI project predictions:

"japan warring" may happen soon, bcs the Wuhan coronavirus has angered nations across the world, seeking reparations. Japan, Italy, SK, Vietnam, England+EU, US, Canada are all looking into this as their populations began to focus on China and the Communist Party, esp. due to the fake and false directives of the "CHO" puppet Tedros. The 80% failures on the batch of Wuhan coronavirus test kits sent to Italy by China this past week adds to this anger.

"oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore" if we take this figuratively, it is happening now. Air travel is nonexistent, land travel of all kinds (car, train, RV, truck, etc.) has cratered, decimating oil demand.

"putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things" this has happened many times I'm not sure which one it refers to.

"-very moving earth on 17 aperils
-oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown"
I think these two not only refer to earthquakes, but also undersea volcanoes and the effects they have on the ocean (water warming, sulfur, etc.)

the others are name markers, so there's no need for any context or chronological order, merely checklist of things to come.

we can do the same thing with Clif High's predictions. I believe we will get a hit rate higher than 50%, and some that have not happened yet.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Over the past few years, I have had multiple deja vu experiences where I had bits of prescient dreams from years ago manifest themselves. Just like Neo in the "Matrix" series, the dreams don't make any sense until you see the whole "scene" in context.
Kevin, thank you for writing this. I've been struggling this week with the same bits of dreams and visions popping back up and unfolding. You are right that when we see the whole picture, it begins to make sense. Although we have an intellectual understanding of time as being a whole and not linear, feeling it and experiencing it is whole other ballgame.

Japan comes up in Maryann's markers, too.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Kevin, thank you for writing this. I've been struggling this week with the same bits of dreams and visions popping back up and unfolding. You are right that when we see the whole picture, it begins to make sense. Although we have an intellectual understanding of time as being a whole and not linear, feeling it and experiencing it is whole other ballgame.

Japan comes up in Maryann's markers, too.
Recall the movie "Interstellar" and the future human-created tesseract (tapestry) that Cooper entered. Turns out he was the one who gave hints throughout time. So future Cooper helped past-Murphy to save humanity. I use this as a visual example of how time at a higher dimension is static, just like inside the tesseract (tapestry).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Recall the movie "Interstellar" and the future human-created tesseract (tapestry) that Cooper entered. Turns out he was the one who gave hints throughout time. So future Cooper helped past-Murphy to save humanity. I use this as a visual example of how time at a higher dimension is static, just like inside the tesseract (tapestry).
Since we started this conversation, the floodgates have opened. Not so long ago, I got a message about torus energy being important. I sense it is part of the "time library" in the movie. I set an intention to understand more about my part of the library and was shown something interesting - like artifacts I left for myself to put together now.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Been seeing lots of information bits, nuggets, schematics as well.
Probably lots of devices to build.
I suspect based on your msgs about torus energy, round, time, space in addition to my subconscious "schematics" -
one of the devices we might be building is a portal, just like the stargate in "Stargate SG-1".
Portal to where, I do not know..... yet, may even be the same as SG-1, where you can enter 7 chevrons and go
where ever we want to go in the universe, dimension, or higher plane.
edit: the original giphy disappeared, updated it to another stargate giphy.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This article on New Zealander's #1 MSM site makes me think of the above prediction:
Oil price goes negative as demand collapses
"Oil prices have plunged below zero as demand for energy collapses amid the coronavirus pandemic and traders don't want to get stuck owning crude with nowhere to store it.​
US crude for May delivery plummeted to negative US$3.70 (-NZ$6.12) per barrel, as of 6.15am Tuesday (NZT)​
Much of the drop into negative territory was chalked up to technical reasons. The May delivery contract is close to expiring so it was seeing less trading volume, which can exacerbate swings. But prices for deliveries even further into the future, which were seeing larger trading volumes, also plunged.​
Demand for oil has collapsed so much due to the coronavirus pandemic that facilities for storing crude are nearly full."​

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Kevin C
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Over the past month or so I’ve come across a pattern which makes me think there is a higher chance that this year is the fuse year, in regards to what is said in the original post above.

I have good reason for this, but I’m not certain, it’s just there’s a lot of things coming to fruition that fit into past future predictions from a number of sources, including the webbot (the global coastal event, which I talked about in my new article here when looking at it from dream symbolism interpretation) and the predictions made above from the CHANI project.

There’s a number of items on that list above, in terms of what needs to occur for the fuse year to happen, and a lot of them now have.

Will Putin go missing after the 15th next month? That would be a temporal marker indicating we are close / have hit this fuse year, and also support the events that the webbot’s Global Coastal Event showed would occur in the second half of May.

For those that have read the original post above, and haven’t read my new article on the GCE, do check it out here as it fits a lot of things together that may have been missing from the original puzzle. I think the recent repost I did of the Beinsa Douno Prophecy of 1944 also applies, in terms of the prophecy way back then.

So with this post here I’m basically repeating things you may already know.
"Acolyte said that beginning around the 15th of May of the Fuse Year, a very small segment of the Human populace would start to experience some unusual things.​
Lastly a sense of detachment from time when the timelines separate.'​
Acolyte said that this “awareness” would range from over a period of anything from one week to two months to just before a cosmic sonic boom would impact Earth. Additionally, Acolyte said that apart from the knowingness that a definite change in time and space has occurred, people may be aware, see, sense or experience all or some of the following;"​

Note the date above, the 15th of May and then from one week to two months later. If you add 7 days to the 15th, that's the 22nd of May.

The main date that Clif High picked up for the GCE most important moment, as in when the main show began, was from the 20th of May. Here's a quote from my old summary of the GCE:
"E50 Wujo, 20 April 2013 – Clif high mentions that the information is showing a ‘pulsation deep inside the planet’. He mentions a few other things here, but basically, he thinks this is evidence towards the earth expanding. (the theory of ‘earth expansion’)​
He reiterates ‘deep down within the earth’ is clearly what the data is showing. He mentions the ‘sphere of the earth being closed’ and that something has to happen for this energy within the Earth to have to be released. Clif High now mentions a time frame of 30-40 dI'm ays out from the 20th of April, 2013. The date he is now expecting the main part of the Global Coastal Event to occur is the 20th of May, 2013.
Seven days is what the data is showing as the length of time for the initial beginning of the Global Coastal Event. So what this means really is that from around the 20th of May, at this stage, over a period of a week, large earth changing events will occur around the World in relation to this sudden release of energy within the Earth. Clif High mentions many data sets right now showing energy needs to escape and work it self out from inside the Earth."​

Note the mention of the cosmic sonic boom from CHANI and the mention of the pulsation within the planet with the webbot.

Then there is the Beinsa Douno Prophecy. I quote from that:

"Some decades will pass before this Fire will come, that will transform the world by bringing it a new moral. This immense wave comes from cosmic space and will inundate the entire earth. All those that attempt to oppose it will be carried off and transferred elsewhere.​
Although the inhabitants of this planet do not all find themselves at the same degree of evolution, the new wave will be felt by each one of us. And this transformation will not only touch the Earth, but the ensemble of the entire Cosmos."​

The Beinsa prophecy sounds like a stellar wave, similar to what Paul LaViolette has covered with his work, including in his book Earth Under Fire.

So, things could get even more interesting next month and into June.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For more than 2 months now I have experienced a very odd thing with time (at least the recording of it). It's to do with digital clocks (as many synchronicities are). I had 3:33 (am) come up many times when I woke in the night in the 1990's. And I have had many other combinations of all numbers since then (like 123,456 thousand kms on my odometer in my car). Well, more than 2 months now, multiple times a day (up to 6 or 7 times) I catch the clock right when it is marking either 31 minutes, 32 minutes, or 33 minutes. So, without planning it, I will catch it at 9:31, then 10:31, 11:32, 12:33, etc right on throughout the day and night. This would be freaky if it was for one or two days, but every day for months on end?

I sense it's a detachment from time, almost like time is going into reversal. It wouldn't surprise me, since all our accepted features of time/space were put in place to create the illusion as the reptoids wanted us to experience it. As that hologram is now cracking up, we can have a different experience of time. You can literally only smile or laugh when you get the synchronicities so regularly.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Not only do I get synchronicity in time and numbers (lots of 42! 42! 42!), I also get complete detachment from the dredges of time.
Sometimes, I'd have dreams that last "days", then I wake up and it is only 1 hour past my sleep start time.
Others, I'd have a quick "1 hour college lecture" dream, and I wake up and it is already morning.
Also, I'd wake up, look at the clock, see it say "2:30" and think its 2:30PM, get up thinking I overslept somehow, then
find out its 230AM. Somehow the light seeping through the shades looked like it was midday under the sun.

I think I'm already running outside of Earth time now, either faster, slower, or side-by-side to it
(meaning both synchronicity and ability to subtly manipulate it).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
More about the oil"

This crisis won’t end, and the oil market as we know it is never coming back
"With oil no-one needs spilled everywhere, the Colossus of corrupt crony capitalism has slipped on its feet of clay. It’s never getting up – to prosper in this new world, you’ll have to abandon the winner-takes-all mentality. Yet, the current mess has further exposed that the entire structural artifice of the global oil market is irreplaceably broken – and therefore meaningless in terms of making useful forecasts."​

• I agree

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
More about the oil"

This crisis won’t end, and the oil market as we know it is never coming back
"With oil no-one needs spilled everywhere, the Colossus of corrupt crony capitalism has slipped on its feet of clay. It’s never getting up – to prosper in this new world, you’ll have to abandon the winner-takes-all mentality. Yet, the current mess has further exposed that the entire structural artifice of the global oil market is irreplaceably broken – and therefore meaningless in terms of making useful forecasts."​
Just the collapse of air travel itself (80-90%) destroys oil demand.
Unless the world starts flying again near capacity, nothing will replace that black hole.
A lot of national airlines around the world are flying basically 2 planes a day, at less than 400 total passengers. That's deathbed numbers.... If this doesn't stop within 6 months, we will see huge wave of bankruptcies (and whole parking lots of used "pristine" passenger planes for sale at firesale or giveaway prices). Some are resorting to UPS business model to survive, but that's not enough revenue compared to passenger fees.
Interesting thing is, with the web and internet, we are seeing a collapse in corporate travel. So even if the coronavirus disappears, it is highly probable that air travel won't be back to 2017-2018 levels ever.
Also, with manufacturing returning to local economies due to China's incompetence (government wake up calls from medical supplies), that means commercial tanker demand will eventually collapse. So even more oil demand collapse.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Just the collapse of air travel itself (80-90%) destroys oil demand.
Unless the world starts flying again near capacity, nothing will replace that black hole.
A lot of national airlines around the world are flying basically 2 planes a day, at less than 400 total passengers. That's deathbed numbers.... If this doesn't stop within 6 months, we will see huge wave of bankruptcies (and whole parking lots of used "pristine" passenger planes for sale at firesale or giveaway prices). Some are resorting to UPS business model to survive, but that's not enough revenue compared to passenger fees.
Interesting thing is, with the web and internet, we are seeing a collapse in corporate travel. So even if the coronavirus disappears, it is highly probable that air travel won't be back to 2017-2018 levels ever.
Also, with manufacturing returning to local economies due to China's incompetence (government wake up calls from medical supplies), that means commercial tanker demand will eventually collapse. So even more oil demand collapse.
My husband works for delta. So we've had conversations about this a bit.
He feels like a conservative estimate would be about a year and a half to have the general amount of people flying again. He said with the amount of people who now realize they can work from home, what incentive is there for people to travel for business and all that, wherein the company has to pay for it.

He said the planes he's been pushing have had about 10 people max flying.

• Informative
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I asked him to remind me, he said they've been pushing eight flights a day.

• I agree
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
More on the oil sickness :

After 146 years, Rockefeller family is exiting the oil business
"Heirs to the oil fortune created by John D. Rockefeller, who founded Standard Oil in 1870, are exiting the family business. The Rockefeller Family Fund, a charity that supports causes related to the environment, economic justice and other issues, is liquidating its investments in fossil fuel companies, including Exxon Mobil (XOM). "While the global community works to eliminate the use of fossil fuels, it makes little sense -- financially or ethically -- to continue holding investments in these companies," the fund said on Wednesday in a statement. "There is no sane rationale for companies to continue to explore for new sources of hydrocarbons.""
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rockefeller-family-is-exiting-the-oil-business

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"There is no sane rationale for companies to continue to explore for new sources of hydrocarbons.""
Also, there is an extraordinary abundance of crude oil sitting in oil tankers off the coasts of all major refineries right now. There is no space for this oil right now. Some say it could take years for oil consumption to return to what it was before the time of Covid. Looks like there are all kinds of reasons to get out of the business.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Also, there is an extraordinary abundance of crude oil sitting in oil tankers off the coasts of all major refineries right now. There is no space for this oil right now. Some say it could take years for oil consumption to return to what it was before the time of Covid. Looks like there are all kinds of reasons to get out of the business.
A major part of that is the air travel shutdown. Refineries were built to refine regular gasoline and jet fuel (and other stuff like plastics and petroleum). Obviously jet fuel represents a huge piece of the pie, almost 60% of daily output. That part is completely shut down. Now you have that 60% that required daily oil deliveries, and voila, backup oil like you have never seen. That is why there are hundreds of oil tankers parked across every major port (see Singapore, close to hitting a thousand oil tankers parked offshore, it is a sight to behold since their biggest oil trader went bankrupt and their storages are already full)...
It is also why oil is going negative. You can't shut down an oil well that easily, it is expensive to cap an oil well.
There is a critical issue that will affect our modern lives once a majority of refineries shut down. Note I mentioned they also output plastics and petroleum. Guess what - these are critical ingredients for most of modern life - cosmetics, bags, clothes, detergent, soap, shampoo, conditioner,
even food additives. So we will also be seeing shortages across the board as well.
This is why the green industry is a joke. Not only are they not "green" nor "renewable" (see Germany, electricity rates skyrocketed 800% in 8-10 years, and they need to import stable electricity from France's.........nuclear industry...ironic huh......). If the world goes completely green, there will be no modern life at all. We will be living in huts making our own soaps and shampoos, sewing our own clothes from pure cotton or silk.
The only true "renewable" energy is in science fiction: zero point energy, safe nuclear fission, or a mini dyson swarm around our earth (floating solar panel satellites that capture 100% of the sun).

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A major part of that is the air travel shutdown. Refineries were built to refine regular gasoline and jet fuel (and other stuff like plastics and petroleum). Obviously jet fuel represents a huge piece of the pie, almost 60% of daily output. That part is completely shut down. Now you have that 60% that required daily oil deliveries, and voila, backup oil like you have never seen. That is why there are hundreds of oil tankers parked across every major port (see Singapore, close to hitting a thousand oil tankers parked offshore, it is a sight to behold since their biggest oil trader went bankrupt and their storages are already full)...
It is also why oil is going negative. You can't shut down an oil well that easily, it is expensive to cap an oil well.
There is a critical issue that will affect our modern lives once a majority of refineries shut down. Note I mentioned they also output plastics and petroleum. Guess what - these are critical ingredients for most of modern life - cosmetics, bags, clothes, detergent, soap, shampoo, conditioner,
even food additives. So we will also be seeing shortages across the board as well.
This is why the green industry is a joke. Not only are they not "green" nor "renewable" (see Germany, electricity rates skyrocketed 800% in 8-10 years, and they need to import stable electricity from France's.........nuclear industry...ironic huh......). If the world goes completely green, there will be no modern life at all. We will be living in huts making our own soaps and shampoos, sewing our own clothes from pure cotton or silk.
The only true "renewable" energy is in science fiction: zero point energy, safe nuclear fission, or a mini dyson swarm around our earth (floating solar panel satellites that capture 100% of the sun).
Having worked in the oil and gas industry for 24 years, with a buffer zone now of 5 years, my empathy goes out to those tens of thousands of young engineers who were trained in high specialisations that probably cannot be grafted on to other industries. However, the carte blanche effect of oil materialism is what has given many modern capitalists their extraordinary arrogance. Gold mining never quite got us to that pitch.

By the way, I'm all for home manufacture of garments. Great creativity can arise!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
t is also why oil is going negative. You can't shut down an oil well that easily, it is expensive to cap an oil well.
Talking with a friend before all of this started. We each make great effort to purchase the best foods possible and stay away from personal and home products that contain questionable additives. Our expenses for these items have grown in leaps and bounds over the last few years - and we each are frugal people!

By the way, I'm all for home manufacture of garments. Great creativity can arise!
Here is a place where the new reality may smack us in the face - well maybe not us exactly but a large chunk of the western world - starting with influencers and all the fashion and make-up trends - perhaps the few of us who can actually sew may become the new divas.

All in all, I see that our disposable culture will not continue because of much that supports it - lots of manufacturing in China, as well as oil and gas will not be as they were before. Now, I see it as a good thing - without so many distractions and push to spend money on non-essential things, people might see value in other areas - maybe even themselves. What a concept!

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
big sicknes be4 15 may
brown cheat be4 15 may
putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"
I'm looking back at this considering what's going on in the world.

'The big sickness and the oil sickness is obviously here, but in the QHHT session I did last week, here's some notes I took while editing the video which I'll release in the coming days:

The Light Council explains that for a short period we will experience a rough time on the planet and that as light beings we need to help people reduce the fear.​
A more condensed period of time will be occurring soon. With one event after another, there won’t be a break in-between.​
The start of this condensed period will be from April, 2022.​
Food shortages will be the main issue. It will be important to stock up on food and water to last two months minimum. Unperishable food and growing food will be important.​
This will first impact Russia, China, Asia all the way down to Australia, New Zealand and some Pacific Islands.​
‘Human error’ is the cause. Oil supply causes a domino effect of food and other supplies.​
Traveling will become a novelty because of how expensive it will be. Initially, this will be six months, but may extend out.​
Based on the information, the two months of supplies may be at a later date after April, but April will be when the domino effect begins.​
‘War’ would escalate during this time. The collective consciousness will determine the intensity and escalation of the war.​

^ Rhea wasn't in a trance state yet but she was being told this information from the Light Council, a collective who are her group of guides.

April should be interesting.

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and Neeraj
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

It's probably important to read over this again and get a reminder.

Body?

War, check.
Famine (about to happen it seems)
Plaque (hoax plague) check.

Mind?

Oh, are people distracted alright!

Dark/Light?

I'd say the dark is on its way in. Is it fully here yet?

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
This was posted recently by remote viewer Ed Riordan. It seems to fit with this thread. A global wave. Humans changing. Not ready.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This was posted recently by remote viewer Ed Riordan. It seems to fit with this thread. A global wave. Humans changing. Not ready.
Yep, same thing June and I've been getting and posting in the Lindometer Readings.

• I agree
Reactions: June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a clip from the QHHT session I did from from last week with the answer to June's question on the 'shock' she saw coming.

Reactions: μακράν

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I'm wondering if anyone is getting a feeling of how the situation with the white hats pulls in with this.
With biden being taken out. Possible ebs to help keep the calm and recognition of the things that have been nefarious within our political /historical schemes.

• Intriguing Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm wondering if anyone is getting a feeling of how the situation with the white hats pulls in with this.
good question - there are indications here and there of possible behind the scenes activities, yet we don't see anything overt enough to make it into the larger awareness of the population. So .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)