The CHANI Project and the Fuse Year (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
It's on the way.
And it's not devolution.

It is literally complete military control while "Hiden" and "Cameltoe" are both being mixed in with actor/actresses.
Trump is the de facto Commander In Chief of not only US military, but also NATO (note a few years ago, on a visit to the UK, Queen Elizabeth bowed to him after giving him a ceremonial sword that actually represents complete control of the UK military).
This is why every time there is a "state of the union" by "Hiden", the military fences go up around DC.
Watch Pelosi, Schumer, etc.
-you will notice there is always at least 1 "handler" nearby speaking into their ears, basically directing them what to do, where to go, and what to say.
These "handlers" either have hidden "stripes" on their shoulders somewhere, or they wear military pins.
Basically signaling they are either military branches or MPs.
Also, go check out some real-time cameras in DC. You will notice that the White House is not occupied at all
(lights off all night - which is impossible even if the President is out traveling).

Also, recall just before his trip to Taiwan, Pompeo was "outed" to have DOD spending $2M / month on security for him.
That is a big tell - Pompeo is STILL Secretary of Defense, and part of the team directing/planning the entire global war theater.

Which means his trip to Taiwan basically declares Taiwan as an independent country worthy of joining alliances (Five Eyes, Four-nation alliance).

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
(note a few years ago, on a visit to the UK, Queen Elizabeth bowed to him after giving him a ceremonial sword that actually represents complete control of the UK military).
I noticed that when it happened and kept telling people to look and that it had to mean something - but - crickets

• A hug for you
Reactions: Kevin C

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
I found this article recently about a solar event 7500 years ago. The thing about the article that's intriguing is that the trees survived. These trees can live for thousands of years and the event was recorded in the tree rings. The atmosphere didn't change so dramatically that it killed the trees. The heat from the wave or CME wasn't so extreme that it killed the trees. If a similar event occurred 7500 years ago then it's clearly survivable.

Solar activity is definitely increasing.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm wondering if anyone is getting a feeling of how the situation with the white hats pulls in with this.
With biden being taken out. Possible ebs to help keep the calm and recognition of the things that have been nefarious within our political /historical schemes.
After a couple of conversations today, I came up with a new theory. Yes, there are some who are waking up to the enormous complexity of the insanity that's been running this planet. There are others who likely will go along with the status quo - do or die types. However, there is a third group that is so fed up with changing narratives, and just plain trying to keep their families moving forward, that they are likely to react with a period of stunned silence, followed by "what a load of crap" and then ready to move on to a better tomorrow. Of course knowledge of history is helpful in not repeating the mistakes, but I think it might be enough to get them over the hurdle.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Not meaning to derail this thread from FUSE YEAR topics,
but it is not devolution. Literally military control with crisis actors, the whole Hollywood treatment.
see this, posted without further comment:

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm just editing the full session now and before this question I shared (much earlier on), there was a discussion around the timelines and how fear is playing a major role with what is going to happen.

To summarise, it was said that if the collective fear globally continues to be high, where people don’t see hope, and fear based decisions are common, there will be a Shockwave Event. The cause of the wave is from within Gaia, at the core. This event won't occur if things aren't so bad, which is a good thing, basically, but Gaia is going to send out this pulse from within if there's too much fear globally.

Here's a clip from the QHHT session I did from from last week with the answer to June's question on the 'shock' she saw coming.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Kevin C
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
To summarise, it was said that if the collective fear globally continues to be high, where people don’t see hope, and fear based decisions are common, there will be a Shockwave Event. The cause of the wave is from within Gaia, at the core. This event won't occur if things aren't so bad, which is a good thing, basically, but Gaia is going to send out this pulse from within if there's too much fear globally.
Here's the video: https://rumble.com/vxyzxy-rough-times-vaccine-business-gaia-shockwave-a-qhht-with-rhea.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)