Article The Censorship on Facebook (I'm in Facebook Jail Again) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
FYI - Appreciate the fact that we in the West still have choices, and still are able to freely express ourselves (here, Truth, telegram, gab, etc. etc. ) AND... that we won't be persecuted for it.

This is what has been happening for years, except this year on overdrive, both Russia and China:

Keep in mind there is a huge difference between private company censorship (FB's not going to have police and army arrest you for it) and a dictatorship government censorship (good luck staying alive - see Navalny or Khodorkovsky practically being run out of his country).

Putin and Xi run this. EU is sadly close to doing this except they are deathly afraid of their people, so have not taken that next step to complete dictatorship yet. Canada is awfully close due to Trudeau's power grab.

The Democrats in the US are almost close to implementing this with BLM/ANTIFA/Lunatic Left/Fake MSM...
And sadly, there are the liberal eduidiots who actually support this. They do not understand the govt system at all - its the legislative branch that MAKES the laws. Democrats had every chance to create abortion laws for years, they never did. The Supreme Court does not make the laws.

Anyways, apologies for this tangent. 10 pennies... lol.

Update: Trudeau is doing it too.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The flocking to Telegram and Truth Social says it all.

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
They reversed their decision 10 minutes later after banning me for another 30 days and then reversed that.
Have you heard of a yoyo? You're a digital yoyo to them.

• Funny
Reactions: Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Siode

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 9, 2021
I kind of want to post that picture and see what happens, maybe it will keep me off fb for a while lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There's plenty of other platforms out there! I should really setup a TikTok account but I really can't stand it!

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
TikTok is allegedly compromised with a back door direct to the CCP. But who knows. There is so much misinformation, it’s hard to ferret out which platforms, people, politicians are white hats. Putin was a WEF young globalist but seems to be attacking the epicenter of the dark hats (Ukraine). Nothing makes sense anymore. I listen to Clif High, Penny Kelly, Michael Salla and hang out on Bitchute and a carefully curated Twitter feed. Gab seems okay. Odyssey has potential. And I use Presearch as my search engine now. Apparently Brave and DucDuckgo have been compromised. It’s so confusing. And we have had a jump on all this for years!

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
And another 30 day FB jail ban today for sharing this photo. I'm not sure how this relates to misinformation as it's just an excerpt from one of their controlled MSM sites.

1659756905734.png

• I agree
Reactions: Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
There’s a full out assault on everything now. I think they’re desperate. The Alex Jones “trial” today was a joke. The compromised ones no longer try to hide their illegal deeds.

• Informative

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well it seems the words pfizer and rigts and violations was in could have fired it, it shows clearly they want only a few things on the net

• Winner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)