Article The Censorship on Facebook (I'm in Facebook Jail Again) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm very careful with what I post on Facebook, yet on occasions I will slip and end up in Facebook Jail. It's happened on 3 or 4 occasions with a temporary block on my access for 24 hours each time. I can't comment, I can't post, and I can't rate comments. I can't create stories as well.

On this occasion, it was for posting a video which was a short recording of a parliament session by the Australian Government. I wrote an introduction to it based on stating the facts that took place during the video. MP Craig Kelly, who was a member for Hughes at the time in the Australian state of New South Wales, reported that the Chief Medical Officer of Australia, Professor Paul Kelly, said, "the risks to them are greater than any potential benefit they would have received." This is in relation to the vaccine rollout, which at that point 800,000 of the 25 million Australians.

Image14.jpg
I also uploaded the video to my Telegram channel, which you can find here.

The last time I was in Facebook Jail was around December las year. I couldn't work out what had caused it back then. I was sharing posts in 3 places and was using a combination of my desktop and mobile at times. But there was no specifics around what the ban was for, so I can't really say. I did get a warning for posting this image in a comment two times in a row, and recently noticed a similar warning in the history around December:

vac (2).jpg
The Facebook Community Standards is a joke, as many of us know. But those who have not had to deal with this likely trust Facebook to do the right thing, yet they are not. Recently we saw the President of the USA being banned from Facebook and there's been many prominent people such as celebrities and doctors having their accounts shutdown, not just put in Facebook jail, but suspended.

Author, Hypnotherapist, and Shamanic Practitioner Lorna Wilson, one of our former Global Moderators on the Forum here, had her account completely shutdown on Facebook. She was unable to create a new one as they had a record of her IP address and just technically blocked her from using it. Her groups on Facebook suddenly had no administrator or moderator assigned to them, which included her popular QHHT support group and one she created for her book, Healing Journeys Through Quantum Realities: The Handbook. I found a way to make myself admin in both groups so when she came back with another account, I was able add her back.

You may remember Doctor Christiane Northrup providing information on the COVID vaccine shedding in a few threads we have on our COVID board. She's since had her Twitter account suspended. I read the New York Times is running a smear campaign against her. The media and big tech are all controlled and manipulated.

1625772567904.png
Candace Owens, an American author (New York Times best selling) and talk show host, has also run into issues with censorship. Her facts at the time were from the CDC website, but when questioning the Fact Checker, she got a response back which indicted the issue was simply that she was spreading information that encouraged vaccine hesitancy.

1625772374756.png

1625772418905.png

1625772436005.png

1625772446449.png

Facebook is also tracking what posts you react (rate) to. Someone shared one of Candace Owen's Facebook posts and received this

1625772688185.png

1625772763775.png

1625772798043.png

1625772819884.png

1625772876630.png
1625772960417.png

1625773006149.png
You can find Candace Owens on Telegram here.

What are we to do apart from heading onto other platforms like Telegram which are not censored?

It's pretty shocking what is taking place with how much power big tech has over us.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Candace is a force of nature, and I've been enjoying her perspective for quite a while. One thing she does have is the drive and funds to go after the masters of the universe. I've not seen one person come off well when speaking against her.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just found another way to submit feedback on the account restrictions they applied to me today.

1625798959015.png

However, when I click on the Send button, I get this message:

1625798975920.png

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm very careful with what I post on Facebook, yet on occasions I will slip and end up in Facebook Jail. It's happened on 3 or 4 occasions with a temporary block on my access for 24 hours each time. I can't comment, I can't post, and I can't rate comments. I can't create stories as well.

On this occasion, it was for posting a video which was a short recording of a parliament session by the Australian Government. I wrote an introduction to it based on stating the facts that took place during the video. MP Craig Kelly, who was a member for Hughes at the time in the Australian state of New South Wales, reported that the Chief Medical Officer of Australia, Professor Paul Kelly, said, "the risks to them are greater than any potential benefit they would have received." This is in relation to the vaccine rollout, which at that point 800,000 of the 25 million Australians.

The last time I was in Facebook Jail was around December las year. I couldn't work out what had caused it back then. I was sharing posts in 3 places and was using a combination of my desktop and mobile at times. But there was no specifics around what the ban was for, so I can't really say. I did get a warning for posting this image in a comment two times in a row, and recently noticed a similar warning in the history around December:

The Facebook Community Standards is a joke, as many of us know. But those who have not had to deal with this likely trust Facebook to do the right thing, yet they are not. Recently we saw the President of the USA being banned from Facebook and there's been many prominent people such as celebrities and doctors having their accounts shutdown, not just put in Facebook jail, but suspended.

Author, Hypnotherapist, and Shamanic Practitioner Lorna Wilson, one of our former Global Moderators on the Forum here, had her account completely shutdown on Facebook. She was unable to create a new one as they had a record of her IP address and just technically blocked her from using it. Her groups on Facebook suddenly had no administrator or moderator assigned to them, which included her popular QHHT support group and one she created for her book, Healing Journeys Through Quantum Realities: The Handbook. I found a way to make myself admin in both groups so when she came back with another account, I was able add her back.

You may remember Doctor Christiane Northrup providing information on the COVID vaccine shedding in a few threads we have on our COVID board. She's since had her Twitter account suspended. I read the New York Times is running a smear campaign against her. The media and big tech are all controlled and manipulated.
Candace Owens, an American author (New York Times best selling) and talk show host, has also run into issues with censorship. Her facts at the time were from the CDC website, but when questioning the Fact Checker, she got a response back which indicted the issue was simply that she was spreading information that encouraged vaccine hesitancy.

Facebook is also tracking what posts you react (rate) to. Someone shared one of Candace Owen's Facebook posts and received this

What are we to do apart from heading onto other platforms like Telegram which are not censored?

It's pretty shocking what is taking place with how much power big tech has over us.
A poster can't actually encourage vaccine hesitancy, when the hesitancy has its origins in the reader themselves! They were hesitant before they read it!

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I wish there were a suitable replacement for FB. I feel that so many free thinkers being a part of the FB community lends to their power over the people who see many people online but not challenging the narrative....they don't understand the censure-ship. They only see one side and conclude it is commonly accepted. :-(

I am on MeWe but it does not seem to be an effective replacement. Parlor was ok but got shut down

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
And now FB is stopping me from helping out a friend.

I was replying to this post,
Point Blur_Jul112021_084925.jpg

And my comment wouldn't show up.

The day after I get this warning,
Point Blur_Jul112021_085048.jpg

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There is a class action lawsuit forming against FB - don't know the contact info, but I'm sure it is out there somewhere because they are looking for more people to join.

Also, wondering if the RT site has gotten a "bad" tag.

Might try our "secret" way of posting info to FB - make the post on that thread and cite it in your reply - might be a good test.

Reactions: Stardust and Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if the bad tag that doesn t astonish me if it is

if they continue in that rate only trolls would use fb the rest found or created fiable counters

• Wise Post
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was just banned for 3 days for posting this back in May.

1628486678392.png

A Facebook friend was just banned for a period of time, for posting this image below, which I have also posted recently. I guess I should delete it before I get banned...

1628486653338.png

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

Strange world we live in. Thanks for sharing this Laron.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
After getting a warning/threat last night about my account being disabled if I keep breaking their rules, I decided to download my data.

1629081264291.png

• Compassionate
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
After getting a warning/threat last night about my account being disabled if I keep breaking their rules, I decided to download my data.
Perhaps you could reappear as Noral in the Lighthouse group.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
we need an alternatif to facebook that is pure, uncensored and a lot of actif members

• I agree
Reactions: Laron and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it seems once they have someone at eye for good they try with all they can to make the person post no more, in your case you seem to appear too influencial to them only by the person beeing logged in

a misleading thought or more how they operate?

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm in FB jail for 30 days.

photo_2021-10-25_06-22-22.jpgphoto_2021-10-25_06-21-57.jpg photo_2021-10-25_06-22-10.jpg

1635100655164.png

I just submitted a case thingy for the 'oversight board' and filled in a form to submit for review.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
well, those are not the prettiest navels I've seen.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I woke up to again find my account banned for 30 days, this time for something I didn't even do. Facebook says I shared a post I deleted a few days back, overnight while I slept. There isn't any option for me to dispute the decision from what I can see.

This was my post on essential oils and the belly button that they claim is nudity.

1638551323699.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
maybe if the post had pretty belly buttons like the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, it might have passed.
(This is a joke.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
All the groups with which I correspond are now on Telegram. I'm so happy to be off Fake book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)