The Cat and the Angel (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We all know that animals have their own spiritual guides and angels. But did anyone see one of them energetically ? Did you notice their presence near your cat or dog ?
Once upon a time there was a magical crystalline cat who came in my life. She is pretty strong and loves eating. She came in my life as I felt drawn to her and she to me. So we became soul to soul friends ans have a very intense connection at a spiritual level. I know when she is on my parking's building when she is waiting for me.
I have been feeding her for months now, I think she has a mom or dad as she doesn't want to come with me in my appartement. So I am taking things as they come and let her free.

So on December 23, I was back from the gym and bought some food for the week ahead and for her. She was waiting for me, as I came because she recognizes the sound of my car's engine. She knows when I am there and sometimes she calls me from outside when I am on my balcony.

She was there on my parking that evening and it was dark, I gave her her meal and was again guided to take a picture of her as Laron sent me message few minutes ago "Did you buy a gift for the kitten ?

and here is what happened
Her guardian angel showed up clearly on the picture to my surprise and it was fantastic ! I understood why i have that connection to her
IMG_8932.JPG
Cats have their angels and guides and this is the perrrrrfect proof of it.

Enjoy this energy because it is very powerful

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow - I've not seen anything like that around a cat or dog. I have the same connection with most dogs - we just love each other. There are few who seem like they don't see me. Oh, the others though. We live on a "walking street" (little auto traffic) and lots of people go by with their dogs. Many of the dogs pull at their leashes to say hello to me. I freely admit that I get down on my knees and love them back.

I love this kind of connection because the animals are generous with their love. Your kitty loves you, too.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That is amazing that you caught that in a photo. What a precious kitty cat you have as a friend. Have you asked the guide for his/her name?

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Wow - I've not seen anything like that around a cat or dog. I have the same connection with most dogs - we just love each other. There are few who seem like they don't see me. Oh, the others though. We live on a "walking street" (little auto traffic) and lots of people go by with their dogs. Many of the dogs pull at their leashes to say hello to me. I freely admit that I get down on my knees and love them back.

I love this kind of connection because the animals are generous with their love. Your kitty loves you, too.
She is an amazing lovely kitty <3:ROFL:

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
That is amazing that you caught that in a photo. What a precious kitty cat you have as a friend. Have you asked the guide for his/her name?
I did not ask for her name but I had an amazing encounter with her on astral in the planet of crystals
I talked about it in one of my latest articles

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It is in this article and the part is titled "In a crystal world"
https://www.transients.info/2017/06/astral-projection-information-part-2/
"
I have been feeding a cat and still do, who is always outside, but I know she has a daddy or mum.

I saw her during this astral projection, she was with me. I understood that she took me to the planet where we are having a parallel life both of us. She also knows I am a channeler of crystalline energy for healing. That is why she came in my life here where I live now. As we are also from that other plane she wanted me to know it and came during my out of body experience. She wanted me to know it !

Anyway, the most amazing information is that cats are keepers of the crystal world and crystalline energy coming from higher dimensions. They have a very strong connection to trees because they are also channelers of that same energy.

I think the purpose of this astral projection is to have these precious information about crystals and crystalline energy.

Cats and trees are part of the shift and we have to protect them."

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is a famous person with his kitty. It may be his best friend who sees him on a daily basis, given his forced isolation (without internet since March, 2018, heard it was just restored to him this week). He has been in the Ecuadoran embassy in Britain for upwards of 6 years. I greatly admire this man.

Julian Assange and kitty friend.jpg

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)