Article The Cancerian Full Moon heralds in 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Cancerian full moon.jpeg
The Cancerian Full Moon will be exact tomorrow at 4 30 pm NZ time which means it will be on the 29th in the West coast of USA which is 21 hours behind us , and Hawaii which is 23 hours.

We are right in it’s energy now and its very strong.

Full moons, especially this one exaggerate our feelings, bring up past memories rather intensely, make it harder to let go of slights caused by others, and in fact there can be all sorts of repercussions to anything that has happened that has upset us in the last week or so.

Full Moons are a wonderful time for mourning, also for letting out pent up emotions, a great time for celebrations too if everyone is of like mind.
And a good time for healing.

They are not always so good for family relationships but can be cathartic if love is present without jealousy or resentments.

People tend to let go of life on full moons if it’s a long term situation, females especially on this one which is a very feminine energy, but also those who are in tune with spirit as spirit is always close at full moons.

This one at the end of such a long year of the most unusual and dark happenings is an especially good time to let go of a lot as never before in our history has so much happened to challenge our love and strongest relationships.

Never before have we seen certain aspects of our loved ones natures that we had never fully realised before, both their strengths and also their weaknesses.

Most of all we have seen where the strongest loyalties lie and the hidden and pent up grievances waiting for a reason to cut off and let go.

A lot of this has been a fear of what is inside self and a need to let go of that, rather than the person who brought it to the surface.

All of this is about this sign, as Cancer is about people, family, Mothers and Children, parenting in the nurturing, unconditional way, loved ones and security. Its about the general populous and their needs, wants and what they need to feel good.
And what everyone needs to feel safe, nurtured, important , and loved.

Love is the key word of course .

And I have always thought that if we all loved each other as a true Mother (or Father in his pure parent/nurturing aspect) loves her/his children, then there would be no wars, hatred or blame, punishment or control.

This time now is a time of letting go of all the negatives of the year behind us and contemplating the lessons we learnt about self most of all, but also about others as there has not been much hidden from the world.

And a little thanks to social media here as despite the new censuring and any other agendas they have politically or otherwise they have started a new trend in human interaction that will prevail throughout the years ahead.

There will be better platforms even than those we have now, without prejudice and where freedom of speech will return.
There will always be a need for censuring to some degree no doubt but not how it is now on our “used to be” favourite social media.

This Full Moon which is of course a real turning point for Cancerians themselves and the same for Capricorns in their relationship zones, will affect all of us strongly as a chance to say goodbye to 2020 and for our grieving for the people we have lost in various ways, and for parts of self that trusted too much, or perhaps not enough in people and life.

A time to celebrate our own faith in the God of our own understanding and the power of Good, and our faith in our own Higher self that has never been so tested before.

Take care out there people as we approach the last days of the year as although a New World is coming and well on the way in fact, it does take a while for the energies to change and with a New Year coming in, the actual numbers change as we move from the 4 Global year to a 5 which is much more in tune with the sign of Aquarius.
These are things to ponder on.

Our systems have to attune to this as our own personal numerology number changes too.

Numbers rule the universe along with love.

4 was of the nature of Saturn in Capricorn and the changes happening, a number of stops and starts and preparing for the future and so it has proven to be, which aligned with Saturn in and out of Capricorn/Aquarius until now. The old and the new being sorted

5 is a number of dynamic action, not liking to be stood over and told what to do by authorities. A year of motivation and getting things done.

These are all matters to ponder on during this full moon and the approach to 2021.

Tomorrow on the Full Moon Venus in Sagittarius will square Neptune in Pisces.

I think I will like this as although it’s a square which can be a little challenging, its also an aspect of love and spirit.

It's an aspect of being willing to enter into a different dimensional reality to experience love and to transcend physical restraints and limitations.
Its creative and its intuitive and its magical, and I myself want to enjoy those feelings throughout this full moon energy and hold that close until we emerge on the other side ready for what lies ahead.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for the information Janne from this Capricorn with Cancer ascendant!

So many people are down in their cups, feeling as if the energy of life has been sucked out of them. I hope this full moon gives them the impetus they need to release whatever is holding them down.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks for the information Janne from this Capricorn with Cancer ascendant!

So many people are down in their cups, feeling as if the energy of life has been sucked out of them. I hope this full moon gives them the impetus they need to release whatever is holding them down.
I’m the reverse Pod, cancer sun, Capricorn ascending - I would be curious to hear what the opposites on the wheel have been like for you, but maybe that’s not for this thread.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I would be curious to hear what the opposites on the wheel have been like for you
A life of great polarisation! Like going from poverty to wealth in one moment. Most important things happen to me either in July or in December. How about you!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
A life of great polarisation! Like going from poverty to wealth in one moment. Most important things happen to me either in July or in December. How about you!
Me to - wealth and poverty, empath at heart but perceived quite - cool/icy and tuff. Very autonomous or original in choices and artistic ( maybe even radical mind) - yet i look at my parents like authority figures I respect and I’m very conservative ( not politically) in integrity.
Can’t take any compliments seriously, but others negativity motivates me.... oh vey
Are you the scot?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Janne

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I wonder how common such opposites are in star charts. I would be interested in what Janne has to say about it. So you are seen as quite cool because that is your Capricorn personality. I am seen as passionate and crazy which is my Cancer personality. But beneath that craziness is the strength and endurance of the goat! Never gives up till they get to the top! Good energy for ascension.

The ascendant is the doorway through which the star sign manifests.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I wonder how common such opposites are in star charts. I would be interested in what Janne has to say about it. So you are seen as quite cool because that is your Capricorn personality. I am seen as passionate and crazy which is my Cancer personality. But beneath that craziness is the strength and endurance of the goat! Never gives up till they get to the top! Good energy for ascension.

Yeah I can see that, and I am curious to how often it appears and what the significance is outside of the struggle to merge the inside/outside dynamics.
I got the Capricorn ambition and marathon strength but my ambition is more private I guess. However I always saw myself in a family dynamic and nurturing something - like a priest, politician or mother or witch. which with both these signs seems a merger.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

My Capricorn daughter has a Cancerian Moon.(She has Leo ascending, Pod) and radical planets in the first house. She is a magical being of many contradictions but is a teacher of Tarot and Regression, also spiritual healing, can remove entities from auras and work with those who have been abducted by E Ts.
She has published a book and has had a very colorful life, been a flight attendant too.

I have a Capricorn Asc, and Saturn in Cancer.(Mars too)... I know the joys and dilemmas of both signs and am thankful for my Cap Ascendant as it holds me steady. I need that earth!

Even my Grandson called Rain has a Cancer Asc with Saturn in Leo on the horizon which is a Capricorn effect on his nature. Rain in fact without his mother realising at the time is a name described by Cancer and Capricorn as Cancer is fresh water and Cap or Saturn is the opposite of sunshine. He also has the Cancer moon and is Pisces like his father and also me. My Cap daughter is surrounded by Pisces as her mother in law is also one. Her father in law is Capricorn.

All my family has some Capricorn and Cancerian in them strongly so whats not to know !
I love Capricorns. One of my best friends is Capricorn and Cancerians I love too, but have had to learn more about this sign in self as its on my 7th cusp, the relationship cusp so two husbands have had that moon.

We are all many signs and many different personalities.

To find out about self one needs a personal chart done by a very good astrologer who understands the psychology of it.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila, Tania and Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
It was half enrobed in clouds so it broke trough partly

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Such a great reading/explanation this!
Time for new stuff now, having gotten through/past this...

• Love this post!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Full moons, especially this one exaggerate our feelings, bring up past memories rather intensely, make it harder to let go of slights caused by others, and in fact there can be all sorts of repercussions to anything that has happened that has upset us in the last week or so.
This is good because it reminds us to let go of past negative energy and memories. That was a big part of my path the past 2 years.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
This is good because it reminds us to let go of past negative energy and memories. That was a big part of my path the past 2 years.
Two weeks later we approach the New Moon which is a new beginning when decisions can be made after clear and logical thinking and in the few days later towards the crescent Moon. Emotions will not get in the way. Physical energy is low but mental energy is clear on New Moons and this is when ancient tribes would sit around and talk, decide and strategize and no physical work was done.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)