The Call Of A Soul (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new transients.info article.

The Call Of A Soul

I want to dedicate this article to those who have lost a dear one, whoever that may be, because recently it’s the first time I experienced the loss of a friend with such an intense feeling of connectedness to their soul.

My canary’s departure is the catalysis of this article. Two days before she passed my bird the Adar Llwch Gwin came to me — my canary was very sick and I was healing her through a meditation which led me to an out of body experience.

He took me over a mountain after we crossed the Loch Ness; it was located on the left side of the lake. We flew for a while this time. When we landed on the top of that hill a portal opened and we entered. It was like a big circle surrounded by a large rectangular screen.

When there, the atmosphere was pure and light and we saw many...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm sorry for your loss, Henda...but profoundly grateful for the wonderful relationship and experiences you were able to have with your feathered family member and the lessons you were able to share with us!

I know your healing will be quick, because you understand the continuation of life--and soul so well.

Your precious friend will be missed, of course, but she is always with you in some form now--and I've no doubt you'll be reunited one day when you return to her.

<:)<3<3<3

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had the same experience with our dogs telling me they were ready to go.
I understand your joy of having a beautiful companion and your feelings of loss at their passing.
You provided a wonderful home filled with love and joy for her.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You have a very cute and gorgeous bird friend (have, because your soul connection is still strong); and with her permission you had an amazing experiential journey of several of the mysteries of life - the temporary "holding" nature of being in physical form; being a fractal and containing the macro universe in the micro; life-death transition; and astral bird kingdom. You explained all of it very well. Thank you!

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thanks Linda
Thanks Stargazer
I was feeling that urge to write down this beautiful but Painful experience too.
To help those Who were in the same case.
I Heard that Many lost her Little beloved ones during This full Moon and It was after she left.
But I was told that She was going To leave few weeks ago. She was fine. It was as If the soul talked for her. I Am sure she knew it

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Henda, I'm so sorry. Our pets are truly our family and they give us company and unconditional love. Its so hard to be without them even though we know without doubt that we will see them again. My heart is with you.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh Henda....I understand the pain of losing a feathered friend and I share your sorrow.

Thank you for reaching through that to share your experiences and insights.

Fly free dear bird. Fly free.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
You have a very cute and gorgeous bird friend (have, because your soul connection is still strong); and with her permission you had an amazing experiential journey of several of the mysteries of life - the temporary "holding" nature of being in physical form; being a fractal and containing the macro universe in the micro; life-death transition; and astral bird kingdom. You explained all of it very well. Thank you!
Thank you. Hope it would help you connect much more to our multidimensional state of being. We are all connected and we are all part of a very big picture/ reality

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you. Hope it would help you connect much more to our multidimensional state of being. We are all connected and we are all part of a very big picture/ reality

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, I'm so sorry. Our pets are truly our family and they give us company and unconditional love. Its so hard to be without them even though we know without doubt that we will see them again. My heart is with you.
Love and Light to you Vicky.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)