Article The Bubble Is Pierced: Nine's Path Pleiadian Message March 19 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: Regard the vast field of possibility that lay before you. What has been may be behind you now, and with no regrets. What you have before you, at least in cryptic modulations, has your attention rapt. Pay attention to what meets your eyes when you raise them, all the while being ready to receive what a free and clear consciousness brings your way. The bubble of truth is pierced now, and time hangs as if suspended amid realities. In the space between, light grows, love lives. Discover this as you turn toward your inner arbiter of things that are destined to be. The moment is coming to shine in the presence of love in free flow. The one you have waited for is waiting for you within.

Ten of Cups — Ace of Swords (reversed) — Two of Cups
weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Ten of Cups

Have you noticed how sparkling the atmosphere has become? Not just with the clarity of being allowed to breathe, itself, but in the almost electric sizzle of energy that’s being given space to move into. It’s as if the pause that echoes around the world right now is allowing the planet itself to breathe a sigh of relief. It’s part of a process of regeneration of the human spirit, and it begins within the planet itself. The sentient form of Earth speaks to you through a heightened sensibility. Your own latent ability to grasp the intelligence of this moment has the opening needed to break free and paint a picture in the sky for you. What do you take in from this moment of suspension within the zero-point of transformation? What has come before has no bearing on the road ahead of you. Everything is yours to define, to color, to design. The palette is yours, and the sky’s the limit. Time is a blank canvas for your creative vision to fill. What will you do, now that you have nothing in your hands but that which is yours, natively, by tribe and vibration, gathered or gathering? Perhaps it isn’t a cohesive idea yet. Simply be in this moment of no-time, collect the extensions of love that surround you, even if they seem far away, even if they are as yet out of sight or not yet fully developed. The promise that this moment holds opens before you is an invitation to trust what’s flowing into your field of intuitional view. The reality will follow. For now, welcome the conscious current that’s finding you, amid the field of change.

LODESTONE: Ace of Swords (reversed)

There’s no secret anymore, when you gather with your guides. Perhaps there’s some definition yet to fill in, but the certainty that fate has cast its word cannot be denied. You can feel in your bones that this is a moment to pay attention to. Do, because what’s speaking to you from deep within yourself is nothing short of a new direction for your life. Perhaps things will slide back into normalcy for you, after the uproar has settled. That well may be, but at the core, what is happening now portends a massive shift in how you take in and process information, how you relate to yourself within the context of your reality, your environment of mind. Self-awareness has pierced the membrane of how you live your life. If it’s torn everything that delineates what that means for you, do you cease to be? You are not who you used to be, yet you carry the core essence of yourself with you through every evolutionary step of your journey. Now, you have a powerful moment to witness, as all that has been the orb of your life peels away, like the membrane of a bubble when it pops. With knowledge comes freedom, and responsibility to carry forward what has been received. You are here, now. Initiation is a process, yet it comes to be in an instant. Move through this time of no-time with the awareness of one seeing things for the first time, with new eyes. Allow truth to drive its point home, and be willing to release what’s been for all intents and purposes, a comfortable, if delicate, shell.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Two of Cups

It may well be that you’ve been in a state of separation for longer than you’ve realized. Such a realization can be brought into focus as the space between is allowed expansion. Light finds its way through the cracks and crevices that form in the natural process of foundational movement. Being torqued out of position brings new alignments to base energy hubs. Release of patterning wrenches what has been from one set of impulses to another. When that patterning has been enforced from outside the innate will, and when that will has been influenced by artificial drives, desires, and design, how long can it hold before it collapses in upon itself, demolishing utterly the strength of the innate source code? Unless and until it is allowed to break free from those restrictions that hold it in place, it will continue to yield to compression. So has it been that the space where light lives has been under pressure. Do you believe in this light? It is as alive as is love, and as precious as life held in your hands. You hold this in nascent form now. Allow this space to arrange itself, to settle, for external patterning to shift into nature’s encoded state. You will witness what love can do, and what light is capable of when given its rightful context. How this happens will be seen as you turn toward that which has been held in abeyance. Grant yourself an audience with that holy one which dwells within. The bearer of love’s precious gift, amid whatever else is happening, is none other than yourself.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“For more centuries than you may realize, a diligent program has been followed by humans with an understanding of how Eight works but no regard for Nine. Not that we mind that, but love eventually creates an opening in even the densest of darkness and a whorl of light spins into the dross. At that point, dark density begins to lose its infernal normalizing processes of consumption, aggrandizement and evolutionary sequencing of data. Grating squeals of brother tearing apart brother can be heard as formulaic space- and time-based reality begins its inevitable slide into the saner pattern of processes of nature, knowledge, and number.'”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

Attachments

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
Hehe – it is not often that I feel like the dumbest person in the room, but I have to admit that reading postings like this… Still, no race or competition, I’ll get there given there's no time constraint on it. I had one word keep coming back to me reading this – and I realise I had been just writing about the same thing just 30 minutes before reading this exceptional and apropos tarot: TRUST

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Sometimes that's the hardest thing in the world to do, but really it's the most natural, and most transformational, both for the one who trusts and the one who's trusted. Place it well.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
It is mesmerizing how on point your readings are Maryann
For months now I have resonated and found so much synchronicity in the taro. I'd never been a big fan or felt drawn towards taro however each week there is always something that I feel related directly to my current situation and experiences. It's been a tough battle the past few months and looks like many are becoming unstuck from whatever was going on. Thank you and your team for the support and guidance.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Truly, the tarot cards are just illustrations for the transmission that comes through. After many years of getting the transmissions in the way I had been, straight writing, and the personal messages I write for people, I needed something to give some more juice to the work. Using the cards gave me a way to reinvigorate what I was doing and the bonus, a more regular framework for sharing the LOL's thoughts and observations on what's happening in the world. Win! If you don't fancy the cards, and I know some don't, there's always a video that comes out the same day of me reading the core message, no cards, no tarot references, just the pure message. It's a different experience, still as potent, just no tarot flavor. You're most welcome and it's my joy to serve our collective transformation in this way.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
10 cups.jpgUpdate March 23: "Back to the Original Plan"

Promises, promises… Once upon a time, it may be that you made a promise. Perhaps a vow to remain a certain way, unwavering, as long as possible without deviation from the intent. Such things can be pipe dreams, when put to the test of life and all that it presents. Even those choices to stay on a certain road, sure it will take you where you want to go, can come apart, leaving you wondering which way to go and without a clear path ahead. Sometimes, things just turn out differently than planned, even differently than promised, believed in, or devoted to. Sure outcomes aren’t always in the deal. Still, you can count on those things that arise from a deeper decision than what you build your life around, and that has to do with the choice you made to live. Everything else comes into alignment with that, once you sort out the true mission of your presence in this world. This is a good time to get back into remembrance of that.

When you make a promise, you are giving your intent a direction to fly in. Stopping short of moving heaven and earth, you do your best to live up to what you have decreed, to live so help you God according to what you have in one moment of clarity, relatively speaking, pushed into the realm of That Which Is To Be. Perhaps you can look at your life and say with some certitude that you are not one to break a promise, one to forgive promises broken, to look beyond the human frailty that brings so much dynamism to the experience of living in the world of human interrelationship. Perhaps, you cannot so easily bear to view the landscape, littered as it is with half-truths, broken words, and failed attempts to be something artificially created for you to fit into. If so, can you as easily find the space of forgiveness for failing to live up to the spell of the spoken or written word? Can you reframe your experience in a way that not only settles truth into your heart, but more fully describes the purpose of promise itself?

It’s not to deviate from personal responsibility that we bring this up now. You took on the mantle of human existence, and with it the responsibility to experience what that is. On a day full of promise, you took up residence in the sheath of a body and from then on came to know what it is to know the meaning of limitation, world’s edge, realistic expectations within a framework of social economics, norms, and prejudices. How much of this has infiltrated the truth by which your innate human beingness is fashioned? You can come face to face with the original promise of your life now, as the machinery of human commerce has been brought to a slowly grinding halt. There’s no time like the present. Despite having lost the path a time or two, you’re not lost to that which remembers why and how you came to be. Turn to your soul, greet the refraction of light that streams now from unobstructed gateways from source to fabrication. The truth of your existence convenes around you now. A new direction opens, full of promise remembered.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)