Article The Boredom Is About to Break: Pleiadian Tarot Weekly Message (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: A mind divided cannot conquer the illusion. Thus are you coming into a state of integrated wholeness. Fractured mirrors can only give part of the story. Let the lies be gathered and your vision of the big picture refined. As one framework runs out of pieces and another has yet to come online, move with trust and higher attunement. Your soul knows where to lead you. It’s time to be rid of monsters. They’re about ready to go, anyway. Time for expulsing ignorance from the deep, dark core. Heave-ho!

Five of Swords — 0 The Fool — 15 The Devil
weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Five of Swords

Let yourself in on the secret. The things you have been throwing down lay scattered like shards of a broken mirror, and now it’s time to pick them up. What have you accomplished by trying to maintain a visage in the pieces as they are? A mirror can only hold the reflection available to them, and in the state of things, they are unwhole, disparate, incommunicative with the central point. Thus do you find yourself at this moment facing a cryptic picture of reality. The light is strange, unlike what you would expect at this moment in your journey, different than what the plan seemed to be all along. Rather, shadows gather in front of the source and scatter the light in a million different ways. Yet you are seeing something as if for the first time, are you not? As the one who would have you see the picture in a certain way goes about gathering what he can from the shattered requiem of truth, you sense awareness growing. Yet you are kept separate from total unification of understanding about a certain matter. However, you are coming into the remembering of meaning in what you see. Maybe you can’t formulate that now, and that’s okay. What’s not okay is relinquishing your position as one who can know. If this is still cryptic, at least know that you’ve found the movement of the thing that was hidden in the shadows. As it moves, you can follow it. Understanding will come.

LODESTONE: 0 The Fool

Your lodestone now is ironically to be unmagnetized to the kinds of things that can pull you off-course from the truth your heart knows. Why is this ironic? Because, at the same time, you have to allow yourself to find the stream of truth’s particulate flow that ever hearkens to the core. Thus, you allow yourself to be magnetized while at the same time pulling yourself away from that which has drawn you to a solid structure without any effort on your part to be attached to it. There is a structure that has given meaning to your journey, and while you move in absolute trust that higher intelligence moves through you, guiding your steps, be aware that that structure is about to fall away. It’s basically run out of pieces from which to build itself. The box of tinker-toys is emptying out and thus, if you are wise, you’ll accommodate a new structure as it comes into place. What that is, you have no way of knowing. You also can’t know for sure when your toes will touch that final stretch of what has always been there supporting your way. However, by this point in the game, you travel lightly, unburdened, and with a very clear sense of trust in something coming online that’s perfectly engineered for your needs. Everything you’ve worked for has been to prepare you for this moment of the switch from what was to what will be. Stay attuned.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: 15 The Devil

Buckle up, beauties, for the moment you’ve dreaded is soon to greet you from the place you least expect it. Yet this is not a warning, but a tap on the shoulder, if truth be told. And truth shall be told, giving you the nod to come together once and for all to drag the beast from the living room. It’s become much too comfortable, and thus has become somewhat an object of resentment. If you dare, you have the opportunity coming to relinquish all the glorious regalia that accompanies a dive into momentous initiation and really get some nitty-gritty work done. The time for finery is not in view quite yet. First, the tumor at the core has to be extracted. Something has been ignored. For too long, it’s gone unremarked-upon, and thus has settled into a place where nature has other designs. The inflammation and excrescence is overdue for cleansing. You have to do this, without any armor, without any false sense of going it alone. Integrate all those broken aspects of yourself and face the boss. It’s ready to go, and really, all you have to do is heave-ho and be done with it. It’s not as scary as it might seem, but this has to be done. The time is coming and there’s only one way out. If you get past initial misgivings, you’ll find the thing itself giving you exactly the directions you need to find the exit and be free. There’s no shame in ignorance once action is initiated.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“What you are able to do to save your nest you must learn from OM. We can tell you what we have learned, but you must develop your own crafty ways of needing no one to save you. In darkness, the shadows are difficult to see. Core light hidden in your cells will show you a safe pathway. Turn your attention within for the guidance you seek; it most certainly is there. Only your fear obscures it. Great men and women of your race have been able to learn how to lasso fear, wrestle it to the ground and take it home as a close friend. You can, too.”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
How amazing to be a card-puller in this time of wonder.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love the idea of "lasso the fear". Like a thing of substance that can be sectioned off, constrained and managed. A very strong image that comes across in this reading is the idea of the reader, let's say myself, still being in the environment of a very dark room with no apertures, openings, windows, or stray light piercing in, in other words, working blind by feeling my way around the walls, but holding my heart steady as I know there will be that edge somewhere to be found, that will show me there is a door frame, and also a door, and a door knob.... I haven't found it yet, but I have spent eons in this dark room, and although familiar with the dark, it is scary. Of course. But that's all right, because I've also gotten to know the illumination within myself, and that is in fact coming to the fore, and letting the fumbling experience be more of an expert search.

You can't see the illumination with your outer eye, but it is giving courage and support to your hands, which are feeling dexterously around the walls in the pitch dark. Yes, making friends with your fear seems right, as you would with an enemy who at the end of the day is really part of yourself, although that concept has to be lived to be known.

• Divine
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
How amazing to be a card-puller in this time of wonder.
It sure is. I can't remember it being otherwise, though

... being in the environment of a very dark room with no apertures, openings, windows, or stray light piercing in, in other words, working blind by feeling my way around the walls, but holding my heart steady as I know there will be that edge somewhere to be found, that will show me there is a door frame, and also a door, and a door knob.... I haven't found it yet, but I have spent eons in this dark room, and although familiar with the dark, it is scary. Of course. But that's all right, because I've also gotten to know the illumination within myself, and that is in fact coming to the fore, and letting the fumbling experience be more of an expert search.
Imagine that dark room is the inside of your very own heart ❤Truly, there is nothing to fear. That's really the only place there is.

• Love this post!
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
All right, apparently I have some kind of ADD because I can't keep myself busy enough. I've just started a new video series, based on these weekly messages. Here's the first one for your enjoyment and edification! I decided that as these are really basically illustrated Pleiadian transmissions, they make good sense either with or without the archetypal images that the cards are. They still form the basis of the message, but the message also stands alone. It gives a new and different experience.

Reactions: One65

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Integrate all those broken aspects of yourself and face the boss.
Boss fight coming up. :)

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." You have more power than you know.

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
UNCLOG
midweek update

11 Justice, reversed

Empty your pockets… Whether or not justice has been served, you’re being called to account, so wise up. Every now and then, it’s a good idea to push your hands a little deeper into your pockets, past the lint and shredded tissues, beyond the candy wrappers and odd threads. Sometimes, there’s a little something there, long forgotten, which you might want to be aware of. Or rid of, as the case may be. All that debris has been covering it up, hiding it from your senses. You haven’t felt it, no matter how much you’ve been rooting around trying to lighten your load. Try this: take out the trash you’ve been carrying, for even those little bits and pieces stuck in the corners of your pockets can affect the balance of the scales. If you’re serious about getting rid of dead weight, start there, where memory waits for your grasp beneath the discarded nonsense of seemingly inconsequential stuff. Walk over to a trash can and dump the debris.

r M11 justice.jpg
Too often, having at one time or another picked up a sharp edge or a nicely rounded stone, you can find yourself carrying around something that could, if need be, pass for a weapon. At one time, it might have seemed like a good idea to have a little friend to help you feel strong. At another, it may have been a passing flight of passion that spurred you to grab something you could hide, just in case you might feel the need to teach someone a lesson your words couldn’t do justice to. It’s not that you ever really wanted to hurt anyone, of course. That’s not the point. Think about it from the point of view of your ego, and you might see what inspired the power grab. Has your ego ever used sharp words, merely to solidify its stance? Has it ever hurled a curse, spoken or silent, in order to settle more comfortably in its roost? Perhaps your ego is your friend, and this seems a preposterous thing to suggest. If so, look deeper. You might not need to cut off its legs to get a better view ahead, if your honest assessment makes its knees buckle.

Now take another dive into your pockets and see what’s there. Having removed the material, perhaps you’ll find some residual energies swirling around. Emotions have a way of puddling in dark spots where there’s no flow in which to release. The damage such a thing can do is formidable, though not so much to others as to yourself. Left unchecked, unemptied, unresolved, they can fester and turn morbid. In the shadowy depths, they can be difficult to discern, and feel more like mistakes than experiences. Be fair with yourself, but honest. If it feels like you’re turning inside-out, embrace the opportunity to get really clear. Once you do, tuck yourself back together, and sew up any damage. As good as new, you’ll be ready to gather more wisely as you move into fresh territory. Remember: Empty your pockets regularly and cut out the nonsense. If you’ve gathered well, there will be plenty to share for the common good.

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Whether it be the celestial cycles that Janne advised us were to happen these few days, or whether I'm just touchy, I have had a night of crying my eyes out. It is a lasting ego lesson, because it's always around when I dig deeper - the feeling that I am not appreciated - by my various partners or family members. The latter was the one that was shaking me up last night. It seems such an old wound - and I am trying to remind myself that it is within me - not something of their doing. The feeling emanates from within me, so within me is where I need to look for the genesis of it. Probably goes back to my mother and I - of that I am sure.

Here is a brief poem I once wrote upon those lines:

Poem to Bhagwan  circa 1986.jpg

• Magical
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)