The Black Knight Satellite — Intuitive Insight into the Mystery (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

The Black Knight Satellite — Intuitive Insight into the Mystery
The Black Knight satellite has remained a true mystery to many for over half a century. While it’s commonly known by the photos from NASA’s website which have been distributed online, astronomers from around the globe first noticed radio transmissions originating from it back in the 1930’s. A number of well known publications, including Time Magazine, first wrote about it in the 50’s.

With the help of Maryann Rada, a Pleiadian channel and healer, Daz Smith, a well known remote viewer and photographer who has worked with the Farsight Institute, and Lynn, an accurate psychic known for her internet blog Focus Sessions, I will be sharing some intuitive insight into the purpose and origin of the Black Knight satellite.

[caption id="attachment_11209" align="aligncenter"...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that someone just informed me the link to Maryann's site is dead. This makes sense as she recently had a redesign.

Here is the new link which I will add to the article above: https://ninespath.com/personal-readings/

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Note that someone just informed me the link to Maryann's site is dead. This makes sense as she recently had a redesign.
Oops thank you! Yes come one and all to dance on Nine's Path with me!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I seem to remember having read somewhere that the black-knight satellite was finally downed by the US.
If such satellite exists it would make sense if in one the "secret space missions" launched from time-to-time a government (not just the US) would have made an attempt to capture it and bring it back to Earth for further study -plus obviously to reverse engineer it.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Do advanced ET who come here really need satellites like this to observe Earth (not meaning the Moon as a possible station now)? It could make sense if it is really ancient, then it could even be one of our own (Atlantis, etc.)?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That's a cool piece Laron. Thank you very much. I get a sense that it is very old when I see the close up photo.

Reactions: Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It could make sense if it is really ancient, then it could even be one of our own (Atlantis, etc.)?
You make an excellent point Sinera, could be from our ancient past. Something else though, we tend to think terms of in our 3d reality (4d if you include time), however, there are other possibilities as for its origin, for example other parallel realities, dimensions, universes -remember reading one of my dad's books lately a mention of dimensions between dimensions -hard to wrap our minds around such concepts.

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like Maryann's channelled wrap-up: it is detritus left on our home turf.

Reactions: Anaeika

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Do advanced ET who come here really need satellites like this to observe Earth (not meaning the Moon as a possible station now)? It could make sense if it is really ancient, then it could even be one of our own (Atlantis, etc.)?
find also a very good point

Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)