The benefits of pyramids (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

This more lengly article talks about the effects the shape of a pyramid structure can have on life. This research is a step in the right direction.

Benefits on the body of humans, animals and plants all is feasable.

Only the direction to magnetic north is what gives the magic

And was the use of them to meditate and rise psychic powers?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Brief Summary of Pyramid Research Results
  1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
  2. improved regeneration of tissue
  3. seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield
  4. soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area
  5. seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size
  6. violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids
  7. pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
  8. a study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
  9. standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria
  10. radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid
  11. there are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors
  12. physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.
  13. water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way

• Informative
Reactions: June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have a very vivid memory fragment of being in a large chamber inside a giant pyramid which was beautiful, new and clean; used by many of us for sacred purposes which felt very grounded and good. I believe it to be a peak past life memory.

In that memory I am holding my hands up toward a hole in the ceiling of the pyramid though which light falls on the crystal I hold up in just the right way to light the entire chamber in special prismatic light. All in the chamber and in the surrounding area are affected by this sacred practice. There is a lot of 'divine timing' involved in the ceremonies, of which this is one. My feeling is that each ceremony builds upon the others to create something special which binds us together energetically toward a common goal. The pyramids focus and transmit this energy over long distance. There is a grid-like pattern involved.
... For some reason I am writing the above in the present tense; perhaps because it feels so 'present' for me?

I look a lot like the figure in my avatar during this ceremony. It is a peak moment for me, suffused with a golden glow and lightweight divine feeling that I associate with all the things I most love<3
Thank you for reminding me. It is a very special memory.
I believe that these upcoming days are very special days for remembering such things if we make space for them:-D

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)